Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

I wanted to point out the possibilites of SK white-knighting or buddying, which I thought you had overlooked
Captain Corporal and Twistedspoon hydra
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Beck »

But that's why I asked acro if his question was rhetorical and said I was going to wait til subs responded, I had not even posted my opinions yet.

I was going to wait and see what subs had to say, you know, give his own perspective.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Beck »

Anyway. Its almost prod time for grey, it's been almost 72 hours from his last post

Also yank showing up would be nice too

As would Ivan answering my question (s)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Beck »

Holy shit, greymarble is a hydra too

4 hydras this game?

FML
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Acronach »

4 hydras? wtf? lol

would be kinda funny though to see a 7 or 8 person hydra sometime XD
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Beck »

Acronach wrote:4 hydras? wtf? lol

would be kinda funny though to see a 7 or 8 person hydra sometime XD

Actually It may only be 3, I thought there was another but can't recall

Ivan
Spoon
Grey
Any others?

And no, a multi hydra game would be horrible :)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Ivan the Pleasant
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Ivan the Pleasant »

We will not be claiming heads.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Acronach »

vote ivan

owait, my votes already on him.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Tommy »

Beck wrote:The original question from acro was directed at Subs, why did you answer it For him?

Captain Spoon wrote:because that part of the post appealed to me and I felt I could answer it and explain SK's true motives

Beck wrote:Why would you be trying to explain the motives of another player?

This is a damn good question. Points to Beck. A related question is, what makes you think you know what SleepyKrew's 'true motives' are?
Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

because we think he's scum and scum tend to buddy

we wanted to bring up that possibility. We can't rely on other to bring up what our theories are
Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

also, Beck buddying would be a very good move for scum indeed
Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

he is (or should be) a strong town read
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Beck »

Tommy wrote:
Beck wrote:The original question from acro was directed at Subs, why did you answer it For him?

Captain Spoon wrote:because that part of the post appealed to me and I felt I could answer it and explain SK's true motives

Beck wrote:Why would you be trying to explain the motives of another player?

This is a damn good question. Points to Beck. A related question is, what makes you think you know what SleepyKrew's 'true motives' are?

I don't know what SK's motives are and never claimed that I did.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Da Koolzzy
Da Koolzzy
Townie
Da Koolzzy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Da Koolzzy »

Okay, guys. You NEVER EVER answer questions directed at someone else, or try to explain their reasoning! The questions were directed at them for a reason, and if you give the 'right' answer, scum could just say 'what he said' instead of the flawed response they would have given, outing them as scum. Hence, you NEVER EVER ANSWER QUESTIONS DIRECTED AT SOMEONE ELSE!

VOTE: Captain Spoon

And yeah, this is a hydra, led by The Kool.
Hydra of The Kool and Dazzy
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Beck »

4 hydras

where is the facepalm avatar?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Beck »

Captain Spoon wrote:because we think he's scum and scum tend to buddy

we wanted to bring up that possibility. We can't rely on other to bring up what our theories are

by we, are you referring to you and your other head?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Klazam »

Flavor

You all come to an alarming epiphany at the same time- almost one-third of the town of Honeyopolis has multiple personalities. Not dissuaded by this, you all continue flinging accusations at each other.

Day One: Vote Count Three

Ivan the Pleasant (2) –YankCane151, Acronach
Acronach (1) – ConfidAnon
YankCane151 (3)- Greymarble, ICEninja, Beck
Captain Spoon (2)- SleepyKrew, Da Koolzzy
SleepyKrew (2) - Captain Spoon, Subgenius
Subgenius (1)- Ivan the Pleasant

Not voting: (2) – rblinker123, Tommy

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday July 8, 4 PM EST.

My previous votecount included several mistakes. I fixed them.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Alright I'm gonna do some typing as I catch up. I normally do this in a word doc then from my notes make a post, but since time is at a premium right now, I'll just go directly to here.

END OF PAGE 9------------------
I don't like Ivan's attack on sub. His entire reason for voting sub is that "your premise is fine, but one of the 2 conclusions you arrived at is false", and gives mediocre reasons why it is false. You didn't really prove why sub's possible conclusion that they are both scum is false, as that is mostly the impression I got from him. I find myself nodding along with sub's 224, as it echos a lot of my thoughts.

I liked Ivan's attack on Yank initially, but it seemed for weak reasons. It was also quite vocal, and seems to have died off. Ivan, what is your current opinion of Yank?

PAGE 10---------------------
Acronach wrote:
it's not meant to be an example of us defending eachother, its meant to show you why sleepy is calling me a VI. obviously i'm not, but i'm showing you why he would have that impression.

Something about this is really bugging me. He really does seem to be attempting to show people WHY Sleepy views Acro as a VI, which just doesn't sit well with me. Sleepy should be the one trying to provide evidence why he thinks Acro is a VI, not the other way around.
Acronach wrote:
i know defending him makes us look like scumbuddies. although he may be scum, i'm not. sleepy is in no way clear, i am in no way clear. i would be happy to take one for the town and be the first lynch, but i hope it doesn't come to that.

Holy cow there is no reason for town to ever say anything like this in the current situation, period. The only reason anyone would ever want to say this is an attempt to gain town credibility unnecessarily. Simply awful.

Subgenius continues to make goodposting. Definitely my most solid town read at the moment.

Definitely don't like Acronach's 233. He counters a "this is WIFOM" with something very rude, then continues his "you must be a complete idiot" trend.

Koolz didn't really take a single stance in his list, really. I didn't see any "this guy looks suspicious" or "vote: ____". He implies
mild
suspicion on Yank, and possibly on Ivan, but nothing concrete. Definitely not liking this so far.
Beck wrote:
I stand by my statement that Yank is the one deserving of pressure, and the Acro wagon seems like a counter wagon to distract from Yank.

Yank has done nothing useful
Yank is too concerned with how people think of him
Yank has fos'd 2 people (iirc) that have voted or FOS'd him first
plus his comment about me being a jester, instead of being scum is pretty damning as grey pointed out

I definitely agree with this. Yank had some very mild pressure put on him, and reacted significantly. It really deserved more pressure, but that never happened.
Acronach wrote:
kk, well any arguments you make about the VI thing are irrevelant. deal with it.

No. They aren't. And he stated why. Deal with it.
Acronach wrote:
if im town and SK is maf, why would he defend me? if SK is town and im maf, why would i defend him? using this logic, it's extremely unlikely that we have opposing alignments. not impossable, but unlikely.

Scum defends town so that town thinks scum is town. It is called buddying.
rblinker wrote:
However, then only reason I’m not voting yet is like beck pointed out, its weird there defending each other, if they were to be scum, its throwing themselves out there too much so I’m not sure for a vote just yet.

So you instead prefer to talk about what is going on instead of really calling anyone out for anything, and refusing to put a vote down. How, exactly, do you intend to find scum? Are you waiting for someone else to do it? If you're town, how do you know that someone else is town?

PAGE 11----------------
Beck's 252 is essentially why I'm still voting for Yank, as in addition the points I made early in the game still apply.

Tommy's 256 makes a good point. Acronach is definitely high on my suspects list.

Wow Sleepy, definitely not impressed by your play at all. I'm having a harder and harder time finding legitimate scum hunting coming from you.

Not much on page 12 so far.

CONCLUSIONS-------------------
(Must read if you skipped everything else)

My 3 strongest scum reads right now are Yank, Sleepy, and Acro in no particular order. I currently feel like the most can be achieved with my vote where it currently is, on Yank. I'm holding reservations for Spoon, Ivan, and Koolz, but these players are not preferred lynches, whereas the others are. I'm not impressed by rblinker's play so far, or how much Greymarble is lurking, considering it is a hydra account. They are nullish reads though. I'm not in any way open to a day 1 lynch of the rest of the players.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Klazam »

Greymarble has been stung. (Prodded)
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Beck »

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:We will not be claiming heads.

still waiting....
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Da Koolzzy
Da Koolzzy
Townie
Da Koolzzy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Da Koolzzy »

If he's not gonna claim heads, he's not gonna claim heads. Shut up and deal with it, there is no rule that says he has to just because you demand it. If you don't want to play with hidden hydras, find another game.

And I have been trying to discuss things with my other head before coming to any strong stance on anything. This has been going very slowly, so I voted CS for his fail. Also, note that that was a list of skimreads and gutreads, and I know better than to vote based on that. I have been rereading and gathering more evidence, since I have more time now than I did early on. Attacks will be coming soon, I guarantee it.
Hydra of The Kool and Dazzy
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Beck »

Da Koolzzy wrote:If he's not gonna claim heads, he's not gonna claim heads. Shut up and deal with it, there is no rule that says he has to just because you demand it. If you don't want to play with hidden hydras, find another game.

that isn't what I am waiting for, nice to pay attention.

I have asked him a multiple question relating to the game at hand, 1 is a mandatory and the others I said was optional.

he has made 2 posts since my original question and he hasn't responded, so before you come in here and act like you know what the fuck you are talking about, I suggest you just sit back and continue reading the thread and eventually you will get to the questions I asked.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Beck »

To help ivan find it easier, here is the first question I asked him - He needs to answer this the best way he can. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3163303

here are the others

These are rhetorical, but if Ivan wants to answer it, feel free.

Why vote for somebody for their lack of content when they haven't even made a post since the 2nd page and is unaware their wagon has now grown to 3 people.
Why do you leave a wagon(yank wagon) where you are making really really good points about based on actual scum hunting, and leave it to be the 4th vote on a wagon that makes no sense? (perfect example of opportunistic scum that yank was trying to point out earlier)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Beck »

Da Koolzzy wrote:If he's not gonna claim heads, he's not gonna claim heads. Shut up and deal with it, there is no rule that says he has to just because you demand it. If you don't want to play with hidden hydras, find another game.

And I have been trying to discuss things with my other head before coming to any strong stance on anything. This has been going very slowly, so I voted CS for his fail. Also, note that that was a list of skimreads and gutreads, and I know better than to vote based on that. I have been rereading and gathering more evidence, since I have more time now than I did early on. Attacks will be coming soon, I guarantee it.

and reading my ISO, I really love how you of all called me out for sitting back watching the show when you have done nothing note worthy all game except replace yourself with a hydra of you and somebody else.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Beck »

Da Koolzzy wrote:Okay, guys. You NEVER EVER answer questions directed at someone else, or try to explain their reasoning! The questions were directed at them for a reason, and if you give the 'right' answer, scum could just say 'what he said' instead of the flawed response they would have given, outing them as scum. Hence, you NEVER EVER ANSWER QUESTIONS DIRECTED AT SOMEONE ELSE!

VOTE: Captain Spoon

And yeah, this is a hydra, led by The Kool.

btw is this your only reason for voting spoon? Because as much as I hate the fact he has done this, this isn't enough of a reason to lynch somebody as I have seen town players do this before, even I have been guilty of doing this.

I await your catch-up posts and I hope you will see that Yank is most deserving of a lynch for day 1.

off to bed, man it's late
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”