ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:But this vote does nothing to establish Nexus as scum... Rephrase for me why Nexus is scum please.

Cute. But ridiculous and you know it.

Benmage wrote:How am I scummy?

Magua just explained this. Use your eyes.

-Just bullet for me again why Nexus is scum...that shouldnt be too difficult.. I'm not seeing the strong original reasoning.
--Magua did nothing to explain me being scum in its totality... all he said was he liked me least out of Myself DBG and Hindu... For really shitty reasoning that I don't fully understand either.

So again. In your words. Why am I scum?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Nexus »

Oh LMP. You are a silly.

How is my sheeping scummy but nobody elses? I too would like to see the case?

I can guess its:

-Lurking
-Sheeping

If so, why me and not Locke? Or someone else who's been sheeping?
Trans rights are human rights.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 am

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

Magua (4)
- Empking, AlmasterGM, Nexus, Benmage
hasdgfas (4)
- DrippingGoofball, Espeonage, Hinduragi, Lost Butterfly
Benmage (3)
- Thor665, Locke Lamora, Magua
Espeonage (2)
- Setael, vezokpiraka
Locke Lamora (1)
- SpyreX
Nexus (1)
- LynchMePls

Not Voting (1)
- hasdgfas

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-07-06 23:59:59)
CyberSet
CyberSet
Townie
CyberSet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by CyberSet »

Faraday, how would you compare my play here to my scum play? I'm fascinated by your argument since I think it applies to you much more than to me.

Also, what do you think of espeonoge?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ugh, I'm hitting my "let's get lazy" part of the game. I really need to make myself not do this.
Could someone quickly point me to the reasons for magua/benmage so I have something in mind when I re-read?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Faraday »

CyberSet wrote:Faraday, how would you compare my play here to my scum play? I'm fascinated by your argument since I think it applies to you much more than to me.

i don't really expect you to find yourself scummy though, that'd be silly. also the argument doesn't apply to me *at all*, since i'm totally townie here, it's not particularly similar to storm either btw, hence the lack of vote, but it's off and worth
noting.

NO IDEA, who'd he replace? maemuki? could be scum, probably isn't.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Faraday wrote:
CyberSet wrote:Faraday, how would you compare my play here to my scum play? I'm fascinated by your argument since I think it applies to you much more than to me.

i don't really expect you to find yourself scummy though, that'd be silly. also the argument doesn't apply to me *at all*, since i'm totally townie here, it's not particularly similar to storm either btw, hence the lack of vote, but it's off and worth
noting.

NO IDEA, who'd he replace? maemuki? could be scum, probably isn't.

MEEEEEEEE.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

Nexus wrote:Oh LMP. You are a silly.

How is my sheeping scummy but nobody elses? I too would like to see the case?

I can guess its:

-Lurking
-Sheeping

If so, why me and not Locke? Or someone else who's been sheeping?

Because of the post I quoted. That's why you and not Locke.

@Benmage: I don't need to make bullet list, Nexus did it for me. Plus the sheeping disguised as not sheeping.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Benmage is cheeky town, nothing to see here folks. Wagoners should wagon someone else and so forth.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:ugh, I'm hitting my "let's get lazy" part of the game. I really need to make myself not do this.
Could someone quickly point me to the reasons for magua/benmage so I have something in mind when I re-read?

There's no reason yet stated as why I am scum. Magua simply said I am scummier than X and Y but never says why they're scummy or why I am scummy. Thor after being proven wrong as continued his nonsensical crusade of saying someone is scum long enough in hopes others eventually forget that there was no initial reasoning and sheep on. Go ahead .. ask Thor why I am scum...should be good for a laugh.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote: Go ahead .. ask Thor why I am scum...should be good for a laugh.

I've been asked this and answered during this Day phase.
You're a coasting, non contributing, wagoning, not at all like Benmage, scum. Whassup?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Lmp, the sheeping disguised as not sheeping isn't something I find very strong nor terribly convincing ... if you are so certain nexus is scum... who only has you voting him, with other much more viable/larger wagons on an ever approaching deadline surely you if town would be actively seeking to enlighten the Res of us poor blind souls...... yet I am pulling teeth here to ask for bullets????? Something isn't adding up.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

And how have I been proved wrong if ou don't think I ever presented a case?
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Benmage wrote:Actually with all the evidence provided I'm pretty much modconfirmed town.

^ very townish post.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:

You're a coasting, non contributing, wagoning, not at all like Benmage, scum. Whassup?

Yes... not at all like benmagescum I agree. I've given ample examples where this matches bentown. Yet there are none of this matching superior flawless scum benmage. So thanks for reaffirming I have disproven you're baseless suspicion and confirmed myself town here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:And how have I been proved wrong if ou don't think I ever presented a case?

I proved your derp derp this isn't bentown accusation wrong.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

this looks like a better version of benmage from court, actually, I think Lost Butterfly seems to have a negative affect on his play or something.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:this looks like a better version of benmage from court, actually, I think Lost Butterfly seems to have a negative affect on his play or something.

Woah woah woah.. Lets never compare anything to court, ever. I think this games more like Gorrads.

Hell look at Philosophy Mafia mini which ended relatively recently... I went from May 18th to June 1 with only prod dodge posting that I needed to read.

ZzzzZZzzz Thor will disapear for a day or so to return to.."More Benmage Votes".. "Look at Benmage derp derp derp"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:

I'll answer this again too for kicks. (reading the thread is boring..plus my notes are on a diff computer)

Coasting and noncontributing go hand in hand...but making it appear as two separate points does make your view that I'm scum sound stronger.... Anyways that point is true. Does it make me scum. Nope. Is it a strong point anyways? Meh not really in my mind, as there are both other players guiltier than I... and I do have some contribution... PLUS I plan on rectifying the subpar contribution, which will negate this point entirely... In fact if meta or history is worth anything this lull of activity makes me confirmed town. But we'll ignore that aspect. < Points 1/2 answered.

Point 3. Wagoning.

I wouldn't say I wagoned MoI. I had initial reasoning. Pushed it and voted for that reasoning. Wagoning... I disagree.
-SK.. I begrudgingly voted SK who was asking for it because the mislynch seemed inevitable at some point in this game (better to mislynch early than later)..and the game was becoming stagnant.
--- Today... sure.. I'm wagoning.. But again to keep the game going. Am I the only one to wagon this game?

So how again am I the scummiest person in this game Thor?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In my mind;

Coasting = being lazy in your posting.
Non-contributing = not supplying functional reads.

it's very possible to do one without the other. You can combine them in your own head if it makes you happier, but I do not feel they are synonyms.

Also, your "proof" was one game, posted by Espeo in defense of you, where I disagreed that your play was identical, and he never brought it up again.
I will bring up both previous ASOIAF games I played with you - you were town and were nothing like this. WHoo-hoo, my meta evidence is now twice your meta evidence. Huzzah for my side.

You are the scummiest person for the reasons you just quoted. I can understand if you dislike my case, but I'm not sure what you're expecting here - a totally brand new case? You just agreed all my points are actually happening. Clearly we're in a point where the debate is whether or not the points are actual scumtells - and I certainly do not expect you to agree with me about that. But now that you just agreed every point I raised against you is valid maybe we can get someone else to come in and actually look at this issue for more than .2 seconds before they call you obv. town.

Prior to voting SK on Day 2 you were also all over hasCow. You have been consistently on large wagons while not actually being willing to really come out and push anything - that is the definition of scummy voting. I dispute that you pushed the MoI wagon - I actually called you out Day 1 for not pushing it while being on it and called that scummy at the time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Also, your "proof" was one game, posted by Espeo in defense of you, where I disagreed that your play was
identical
, and he never brought it up again.

Link one game for me, from anyone where play is IDENTICAL.

….One game…. One game?!?!?1 Yeah Espe said one game. CYS.

Thor665 wrote:I will bring up both previous ASOIAF games I played with you - you were town and were nothing like this. WHoo-hoo, my meta evidence is now twice your meta evidence. Huzzah for my side.

I already showed you addition games AND I showed you that you’re interpretation of my play in asoif games is false. Here

So not only is you’re interpretation of my asoif games false but we also have these games:

AGM’s CYS
Zorasters Court.
Spy’s PYP 1
Stars Aligned III may be most telling in truth. It has massive bouts of intense activity and massive bouts of nearly zero activity…because the game expanded over a wide amount of time…As such my activity was affected differently at different intervals due to RL.
Most Recently Philosophers Mafia Mini--- prod dodge posts from May 18-June 1.
Gorrads game has a backseat style Benmage..much different than the asoif you’re trying to paint me as.

YOU will not find 2 games of mine to have IDENTICAL styles.

Have you bothered looking at a scum game of mine yet? It is simply absurd to call my style NONTOWN…. without knowing what a Benmage scum game looks like…

Thor665 wrote:
You are the scummiest person for the reasons you just quoted.

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
You're a coasting, non contributing, wagoning,

But you fail to tackle the issue that there are others more guilty of what you are accusing me of... You're calling me out for "scummy" things. I don't think I am as guilty of them as you may... I also know that when I commit these sort of tells they are Bentowntells... Which is why you ought to look up some scum games of mine. But to state so strongly for so long that I am the clear scummiest person in this game is ridiculous... You really think you're that much better than the multitude of people who are calling me obvtown? Or do you really think subpar play is some ultimate grand scheme scum strategy....
Thor665 wrote: You just agreed all my points are actually happening. Clearly we're in a point where the debate is whether or not the points are actual scumtells - and I certainly do not expect you to agree with me about that. But now that you just agreed every point I raised against you is valid maybe we can get someone else to come in and actually look at this
issue for more than .2 seconds before they call you obv. town

Or maybe you need to stop tunneling and try looking elsewhere.

Thor665 wrote: I dispute that you pushed the MoI wagon -
I actually called you out Day 1 for not pushing it
while being on it and called that scummy at the time.

Quote for me please... I forget this.

Thor665 wrote: You have been consistently on large wagons while not actually being willing to really come out and push anything - that is the definition of scummy voting.

You need to get an updated dictionary.

I've voted in a very obvious manner: to keep the game progressing. Scum would let us concave into ourselves.

Why wouldn't I just coast? Why would I both coast and yet hop onto lead wagons?? This aint my first rodeo. Go read BenmageScum.

--I'm done with Thor. You can't draw conclusions only reading half a book.

Thor's tunneled relentlessly this game. We'll cross his bridge eventually... Everyone else voting me will get an OMGUS(cuzzz.. oh my god you suck) at any point others are willing to string them up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Locke Lamora

I dont know... This reread has me fumbling.. I'd dont wanna real lynch till I'm caught up. This lurker can go.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Benmage, still town. Sky, still blue.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Magua wrote:I think it means that hasdgfas is being pushed as an acceptable lynch (probably not bussing) and then D4 can start with "lolshould'velynchedMagua" like D2 started out with.

Really?

You're assuming hascow-town? We're going to go "LOL shoulda lynched Magua?" the next day?

That's pretty far fetched compared to the more forthright explanation that your buddies aren't voting you.. but they're doing due diligence on the distancing front. That's basically what you're saying, yourself.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:How am I scummy?

Magua just explained this. Use your eyes.

Magua-scum didn't explain anything.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”