Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Juls »

Vote: Pacman
only one I have ever played with (except maybe ani in mishmash)
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Juls »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: Groundsel

You're the only person I don't know.

Do we know each other?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Juls »

I picked a band that could have lots and lots of different things. Does that make me scummy? Should we band claim? Discuss.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Juls »

Claim:
The Avett Brothers with song Murder in the City. Does that make me scummy?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Juls »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Juls wrote:
Claim:
The Avett Brothers with song Murder in the City. Does that make me scummy?

Not necessarily.

The Beatles - Golden Slumbers.

Great song.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Juls »

Band claim Demon....
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Juls »

Oh man, another nice one.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Juls »

Thank you Nik, I was so not feeling ambitious and am glad someone else took the initiative.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Juls »

Pine wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Never mind, I take back my *thumbs up*. You should have shot the Nickelback fan. >:[
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Juls »

daykill: Gorilla
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Juls »

unvote, vote: diddin
Band claim, now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Juls »

diddin wrote:
unvote, Vote: Juls

Good wagon here.

Furry's little gambit reads town to me, I don't see what he has to gain by faking a daykill as scum.

animorpherv1 wrote:Oh great... this isn't good.

Guys, whatever you do, do
NOT
target Furry tonight. I'm getting a bad feeling from all of this. "Daykills" me, then suddenly wants to be shot? Rings of mafia PGO.

Mafia PGO would be one of the most bastardly roles in existence. This is total BS.

My daykill was fake too, what does that make me? Mine was a reaction test to see who would bite on me daykilling someone who claimed a power role. Unfortunately, no one bit /cry.

I lost power this morning while preparing a post and now I have to go to work shortly so i apologize this is so "weaK" of a post. To whoever said I am being "anti-town" you are going to have to give me a little more to go on than that because I don't see myself as antitown. I can't defend against a non-case.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Juls »

Parabollocks wrote:Because the way she eased in "okay guys let's band-claim" when band-claiming means basically nothing in this game, it reads to me as trying to get townie-points seeing how it was useless in the first place, i would also like the mention Juls has basically dissapeared from existence afterwards.

you, on the other-hand, are the age old SIFOM.

Hold the Fu@& on. If by disappear you mean I went to bed then yeah I disappeared. I work dude and i am posting from my phone on my lunch break. Skimming the thread but holy shot dude, get over yourself. I will post this evening which is the norm for me. I will address anything and everything anyone wants to know so get your questions out there.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Juls »

Catch up post....
regfan wrote:Juls play thus far has been incredibly anti-town and filler involved currently have her as null leaning scum.

Elaborate and I will respond. So far this game (at the point of this post) I asked for band claims and pretended to daykill kanye west. Explain why this is anti-town.

evilpacman wrote:Last time I voted people I played with in my opening post I was scum and got caught in 2 posts.

Iso all my games. I always RVS the person I like/hate/know the best.

Nikanor wrote:Not only that, but we are revealing literally no information by doing this.

This.

diddin wrote:unvote, Vote: Juls

Good wagon here.

Reasons? I can't defend against nothing.

nintendo wrote:I'm starting to realize something... Furry shooting ani... ani voting Furry... distancing.

This is a good, town thought process.

Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Nintendo

Bahhhhhh.

Seriously, though, the reaction Nintendo has given to this pupative (yes that's a word, look it up) wagon is reminiscent of Nintendoscum I've seen elsewhere.

I don't like this vote that followed Nik's.

evil wrote:Juls is probably scum. Even though last time I thought that I was much more sure and much more incorrect.

Reasons?

nintendo wrote:12 people have band-claimed, are they all scum?

Another townie post.

Para wrote:you're not understanding what i am saying, i'm saying Juls initiative to band-claim is trying to get townie points, not what people have claimed.

I asked
SHOULD
we name claim and then we started name claiming. The only time I was forceful about it was with diddin because he looked like he had something to hide. You are pushing a VERY VERY weak case bro.

Pine wrote:^204 is :goodposting:

Because he calls you town, but I think he is wrong.

AntB wrote:Day action gambits are nasty, Juls' stunk more than anything I can emit after a good curry.

No one even mentioned it. I think it was too obvious a fake. It was an attempt to see if anyone would question furry or me about our day kill. I thought the most townie of towns would get really pissed off. Since no one bit it was useless though.

nintendo wrote:WHY ME = FRY ME

This isn't Epic mafia, that's a bad excuse but I still think it's newb-town.

Powerrox wrote:So you can just put your reads in two piles; "Scum" and "Town"? What are you then about to do with the players you're not sure about.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: nintendoaddict1

Reads like a bad bandwagon hop.
Fos: Powerrox

CSL wrote:Seraphim put the player in question as a Nullread, nintendo. Your logic is flawed.

But does flawed logic make him scum?

Pine wrote:Holy shit...I don't like Nintendo's responses to the wagon any more than the rest of you, nor his "so there" claim...but slow the fuck down. This breakneck rush to lynch is not cool.

I have a strong scum read on Pine. Pine-scum would say this to have a "look, I didn't vote the obvtown" tomorrow.

Cogito wrote:Hey guys, Gaoth is totes scum.

Why?

TLDR;
unvote, Vote Pine

Powerrox for scummer #2
Town reads: Nikanor, nintendo
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:Willingly, your constant desire to ask does that make me scummy reads as paranoid scum.

Or perhaps it is an attempt to see who will try to make something I do "seem" scummy. I don't mind when people see me as scummy. What I mind is when their reasons are weak (such as Parabollocks). You reasons are a little better, at least thought out, albeit wrong.

Regfan wrote:Your daykill seemed like an attempt to attain some form of town-cred when it did nothing other than reduce the credibility and reactions from Furrys.

At the time of my "daykill" we still did not know if Furry's was real or not. I have explained my reasons for doing it. How do you feel about those reasons.

Regfan wrote:Furthermore your attempted to place pressure on players to band-name claim without stating the advantages and disadvantages of doing so, in other words your actions were disengeninious.

I pressured diddins because he refused without providing any reasons which makes it look like he has something to hide. I have also stated the advantages as have others. Do you know of any disadvantages you would like to share?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:only helps attain forced and unnatural reactions and answers from both town and mafia.

How so? An example would be good.

Regfan wrote:This isn't what happened at all. Firstly he did provide reasoning, he believed it was to much outguessing the mod. Secondly he didn't refuse to out reasoning because you never attempted to ask him for any instead you just pressure-voted him. I have shared the disadvantages which include giving mafia an idea of which players can and cannot be certain power roles influencing and assisting their night actions.

Is pressure bad? To me, pressure is good and brings out the best reaction. I will admit I misremembered him giving a "reason". But I rechecked and I guess you are correct. I guess his "reason" didn't sit well with me (i.e., I disagree with it).
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:Juls, an example of forced and unatural reactions can be seen in Mini 1156 where I attempted to force the following poster to state an opinion on a stance I had about another player, an example of this is in this post. It didn't prove that successful to be perfectly honest. Pressure is good in certain situations however in other situations it leads to play being pushed into a counter-productive direction, for instance pressuring Diddin to band claim doesn't shine a light on his allignment at all and intead moves conversation away from scumhunting where it should be.

You're mixing up your arguments here Regfan. You said my daykill would force unnatural reactions, not the pressuring of diddin. Gambits work sometimes and sometimes they don't. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be tried ever. Just as you can give an example of something that failed, I can give you an example of something that, while it failed, it ended up getting extremely natural reactions from people and ended up winning us the game because of those reactions. See Speed Mafia starting here.

I am starting to see you as trying to come off as a little "too townie". It may be the way you play and I need to meta it but it's just not reading as natural.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Juls »

I ask questions, that's how I scum hunt. Asking someone if you think I am scummy for doing something is not a bad question. Do you think I would do this as scum? Why would I constantly draw attention to my actions in this way? Again, I need to meta you but it's just this oh-so-proper and condescending way you speak. It could very well be the way you are in every game. I just need to look into it.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:Juls, never have I said that the concept of asking questions and being inquisitive is scummy. Instead I've stated that your does this make me look scummy state of mind reads as overly paranoid scum play because those questions don't provide any valuable or productive content for the game. I then proceeded to explaining how those questions are unproductive and you attempted to turn around and attempt to suggest that I'm mixing up arguments when it's very clear that I'm not.

Well I am not paranoid, I was asking questions to try to get some early reactions. Nobody cared about my daykill so it was a wash. A couple people commented on the "does it make me scummy" questions but nothing to write home about. I don't know what to do with you here because I completely disagree with what you are saying about how I am playing. I would NEVER ask "do you think I am scummy?" if I was ACTUALLY paranoid. I would be silently paranoid so I am at a complete loss as to how I can say it any other way. So agree to disagree and move on or keep tunneling, whatever.

I did skim a couple of games of yours and I don't see you wording things quite the same way. I don't see the same phrasing but I caught that with someone else in a recent game and they turned out to be town so I will ignore that. I think the thing that is bothering me the most about you is that I disagree with your case on me. I am trying to look at it objectively (obviously it's difficult because the case is on me) but I can't see where you are coming from. I would certainly put you in the null column though right now.

regfan wrote:Nintendo is town as fuck

At least we agree on something.

Parabollocks wrote:^ feels defensive here alot, i was hoping i would get some response from this but her catch-up post doesn't even mention our argument, she sorta discards it.

Yeah, you pissed me off. To say I disappeared was such a huge misrepresentation because it had been less than 12 hours since my last post and for fuck's sake, a girl has to sleep and work. And your argument about me was what exactly? From what I could tell you were parotting regfan who said I was being "anti-town". In my catchup post I asked what exactly I was doing that was antitown so I could defend against it.

Parabollocks wrote:same here, why did she need to parrot furry like that? i don't see the reason behind trying to do something twice, hell, i think most people discarded it.

I have already explained it. I was seeing who (if anyone) would rage about it. No one did. It failed. I am sick of explaining this.

EPM wrote:More on Juls: I've played with a few other questioners. I played with vollkan, "the interrogator," once. I replaced into that game, saw he was scum right away, begged town to listen to me, got lynched, and town lost the game. Not saying I could've saved it, but I learned a few things about people who ask questions. Their questions need to go somewhere. Juls, Speed Mafia was my first game with you. Thought you were scum there too, but in it you asked questions and used the answers to progress, to gather and share information, and even though I didn't like your play, with a little bit of hindsight bias, I can see how you were pro-town in it. Here you ask questions but don't care if you get the answers. And if you do it's been unlikely so far that you do anything with the answer. You don't use it to progress. Essentially your scumhunting has the illusion of being informative, but so far in this game it really hasn't been. Also I disagree with your too townie read on Regfan, mostly because that's one of my favorite scum tells and it usually works pretty differently.

Have you ever played a game with a questioner who was town? I will admit I am having a trouble getting a read in this game. I mean you are literally the only person I have played with so I have to figure out if what everyone is doing is scummy or just the way they play. I am sure as time goes on I will be able to get a better read but this game is barely 3 days old so give me a little time to determine scumminess or motivations/reactions.

AntB wrote:My big question to this would be, why pull a daykill gambit when there was already a "kill" in progress? It was bad timed, it was epic-fail and it just plain stank. The fact no-one has really mentioned it bugs me slightly.

It failed. It was a quick, spur of the moment thing that I did mere seconds after Gorilla posted. I thought "hey let's see what happens here" and I did it. Have you never tried something that failed. I feel like this is just getting to a point where people are saying "Juls is stupid", not "Juls is scum". I get it, it failed, move on.

I am seriously about to claim if no one objects
. I am not going to keep defending against a gambit that didn't materialize as anything.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Juls »

evilpacman18 wrote:Parabollocks, why are you acting like that post was the textbook definition of AtE? I read your post before hers and was excited to have more reason to be on her wagon then it wasn't AtE at all. Should my vote be on you instead?

Can you say this more clearly. I have no idea what you are saying here.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Juls »

I'm just tired of explaining it. Maybe it's just making me feel stupid.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Juls »

I am not opposed to a EPM wagon but I like Pine for scum better.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Juls »

Gorilla is clearly lurking, we should lynch him. Lurker. Such a lurker. Can we lynch this lurker scum. Lurking is bad, thus Gorilla, you are bad.

Lurker.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Juls »

Oh, and Hi Trumpet, long time no see.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Juls »

diddin wrote:LaL is a terrible policy.

Hi skimmer. Look at the post immediately before it. it was a joke.

@Powerrox - This is interesting, why is it scummy to change your vote?

Regfan wrote:Juls, now I'm curious. Which games of mind did you skim through and what anaylsis did you attain from doing so because I can think of multiple conclusions that can be drawn from observing them. Also I see no reason why you would claim nor do I see any reason why you would suggest that you're considering claiming because doing so essentially means you're openely stating that you're a power role and likely to be night targeted if you're town.

I'm currently in the process of attempting to make sense of any of Parabollocks play and contempating moving my vote to him however I believe I'll hold of for now, I want to give him a chance to properly elaborate and explain his reads. I can very much understand the case against EPM however I'm unsure if I agree with it yet ot not, I certaintly can see his actions coming from him as town and as mafia.

This game. And I am not stating I am a power role. I am simply stating that I have a role that is provable so I will claim if it will shut people up about unnecessary stuff.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Juls »

I'm rereading this game from scratch at some point tonight and will post full reads. I haven't read the past few pages yet. Just an FYI.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Juls »

Started my reread, too tired to finish. I will have it up tomorrow.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Juls »

Conclusions of my reread:

Town

NintendoAddict1 - Posts 166 and 194 are clearly town sentiments. I don't know how anyone can read him as scum for those two posts alone. That being said, Nintendo you are chasing wild arguments all over the place and you need to be a little more objective in your scum hunting. You made cases on Seraphim and Trumpet of Doom that are extraordinarily weak. Seraphim saying he thinks someone is town but doesn't know is not a scum slip. Likewise, ToD giving a null read on someone is not a scum slip.
Nikanor - Town thoughts on band claiming and genuine reaction to the Furry fake-daykill. That being said, he hasn't posted since Tuesday in this game. I saw scum come in strong townie in Dynasty Warriors and then taper off. This read is very subject to change. It's primarily based on the first few pages.
Demonhybrid - On reread I see lots of townie thoughts from Demon that I didn't really pick up on the first time through.

Leaning Town

Trumpet of Doom - I had ToD in the "leaning town" column before he replaced in based on animorph. This is mainly because animorph, while yes a bit of OMGUS, actually tried to reason why Furry would day kill him as scum. Several of his reads are within the margin of error of my reads. Only a couple that are completely off.
Seraphim - his posts have been overall townie in nature. His defenses on cases against him do not read as scum to me.
Furry - The gambit reads town. I also really appreciate this bit of scumhunting.

Null

Gorilla - I did have him leaning town when I initially made this list but for the life of me I can't find why now. It may have been the "call me out on lurking" post and the fact that he didn't rage about my daykill. I am moving him down to null to be sure.
Gaoth - Gaoth hasn't done anything overtly scummy or townie but our reads don't match up very well at all.
Regfan - Regfan is difficult to read for me because I disagree with his case on me. The most blatant argument I find is the one where he says I am "paranoid" for asking if something is scummy. This is just a ridiculous argument and feels like reaching.
Groundsel - I just don't know on him yet. I do like his postings but not enough to stick him in the town column yet. The fact that he keeps bringing up that he didn't get Serial Killer isn't sitting well with me but I can't put my finger on why.
Cogito Ergo Sum - I would like to put him in my town column but his reads are too vague right now. All his posts are short and some are just declarative "player x is scum". I'd like more in depth analysis from him but I do need to meta to see if this is his playstyle.
AntB- Post 212 is a different opinion which I can't tell if it is town or scum motivated. I think AntB is the only one that think BOTH daykills are scummy. I would like AntB to reconcile me and Furry on scum team together for the record. I also don't like her opportunistic jump on the Nintendo wagon.
Parama (CryMeARiver) - No read obviously. Non-existent.
CSL - Similar to CES. Short and declarative posts. I think this is CSL's playstyle though. I just don't have a read on it at the moment.

Leaning Scum

Parabollocks - Not alot of original thoughts coming from Parabollocks. He parrots in most all his arguments. His misrepresentation that I "disappeared" when I was sleeping really rubbed me the wrong way. Also post 227 reads as opportunistic scum to me.

Scum

Evilpacman18 - Argh. If EPM is town he is the most frustrating town EVER. And he is playing quite different than our last game together in speed mafia where he primarily lurked and didn't really get involved. Anyway, more specific examples are: Posts 137, 221, 265, 338, 366 and 443 followed by 494. Basic summary here is that he has inconsistent views and is floundering scum.
Diddin - I don't like here where he declares furry town for daykilling but me scum for the exact same thing. He is also clearly skimming the thread and I am intrigued by the "slip" i mentioned in Furry's section above.
Powerrox93 - I get a general bad feeling from reading Powerrox but his most telling problem is that he hops on bandwagons in the most opportunistic ways.
Pine - He was my original scum read so I will direct you to here for the reasons. One more I picked up on reread is his change from this to this in less than half an hour. Also, 176 declares Nintendo scum based on meta but gives no examples or reasons. But this is by far the most scummy post. He basically disappears after that.

All that said, I will happily
Unvote, Vote: EPM
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Juls »

Fuck, is TS in THIS game too? Which of you crazy people are TS?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Juls »

Ground - Like I said I don't know , I can't put my finger on why. I am just explaining why you are sitting in the null slot. If it were a case on you I would be voting you.

Also, TS being in this game is NOT a distraction. If he is here, I want to know. I have played in several games with him and would have a better idea of his meta. And it's clear he is here because he was posting about in game stuff. So looking at your join date, are you TS or a TS hydra?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Juls »

Yes I am a psycho crazy person but I have narrowed the list of suspects for who TS is to these people. People not shown are the people TS has played with on site. People in green are those who have been around a lot longer than TS and are likely eliminated.

1. Gaoth
2. AntB
5. Diddin

7. Parabollocks
2. Seraphim

13. Furry

17. Groundsel

That leaves Parabollocks, Groundsel, AntB and Gaoth. My money would be on Groundsel given the start date. So the question is, why you lying? P.S., I am not done hunting so I am sure I will find you TS so you might as well admit it now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Juls »

Oh yeah, it's Groundsel. The mysterious "reserved" spot in the player list in signup thread.

Not only lying about who you are but lying about going to bed. Lying liar eh?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Juls »

The problem with TS lying is why would you lie if you got caught posting on your alt unless you didn't want to be meta'd. And who doesn't want to be meta'd. Scum. The end.

So you vote me but I am misrepping that you thought I was scum?
Also, you are skimming because you attacked me for something that was clearly a joke (because you are tunneling, probably reading me in iso).
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Juls »

"Hi skimmer. Look at the post immediately before it. it was a joke." is overly defensive? You don't know me very well. That is called being a smart ass, not being defensive.

@Regfan: Look at the links on EPM I think they are self evident but I will try to go into more depth tomorrow. I am about to head out soon.

Preview edit:
@diddins: My scum/town reads are independent of buddies so if some flips makes a scum read look more townie then they are more townie. I try not to draw pairs until I see a scum flip.
OH but you are LYING about it and lying about leaving because it is "late" and you certainly know your alignment now.
HoS
TS/Groundsel
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Juls »

You misunderstand. I don't mind alts. It's when alts are caught redhanded and LIE ABOUT IT.

Twistedspoon wrote:As for this Twistedspoon, I don't know why he's here

Explain. What's that, you can't? Oh darn,
Unvote, vote
Twistedspoon
Groundsel
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Juls »

TS, you are in like EVERY GAME I PLAY. You are starting to wear thin. I had this problem with zwets before. Are you zwets?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:Juls, TwistedSpoon claimed which account he was in an alternate thread directly to you meaning he had no worry about being outted at the time to you therefore I do not understand the reasoning behind your attack on him at all.

What are you talking about? He didn't acquiesce until I caught him read handed lying about it and lying about it being "late" (implying he was leaving)

@TS:
A)What am I ignoring?
B) I didn't say you were like this in every game. I said you were in "like" all my games.
C) Irrelevant who zwets is.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Juls »

Regfan, this game is the first game I have played with you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Juls »

Unvote, Vote: EPM

Suspicion is still on Twistedspoon and 536 is a bull shit argument because Regfan didn't LIE about his identity after being found out. Let me spell it out clearly for you.
I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALT. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE AFTER YOU WERE CAUGHT YOU LIED ABOUT IT.

Please, vig, if you think I am town, kill Groundsel with fire!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Juls »

Thank you Crymeariver. Your whole existence has been about calling me stupid. Got anything else to add to thread. How about reading the thread for starters.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Juls »

Well I personally like to live by the code of lynch all liars. And no CMAR, I don't accept your argument. Clearly I think something is to be determined from him lying. He is the one who posted in this thread and then he is the one that chose to lie about it. I have seen people get caught posting on their main and go "oh well, fuck it, guess I will switch to my main" That is not what TS did. And read the thread.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Juls »

The same reason you are being an ass hole I guess. And I am saying it does have to do with his alignment
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Juls »

What? A coalition implies working together. Is that what you are saying because that makes 0 sense.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Juls »

Powerrox wrote:@pacman: In my experiance someone who says stuff like "I'm sure I'm town, not scum" and similar things is generally scum

can you show me an example of this?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:In regards to Juls reads list I completely agree and understand the town reads on Nintendo, Nikandor, Furry and DemonHybrid however not seeing the Trumpet or Sera town-reads so if you could attempt to elaborate on them I would appreciate it. Similarly I'm understanding the Parabollocks, Powerrox and to a degree Pine scumreads but not understanding the Diddin or EPM one at all.

This is immensely frustrating, Juls is town-telling hardcore at the moment. Going to continue rethinking my reads because right now I have a lot of strong town reads but no real strong scum reads. I'm out through the whole of today so they should be up at some point tommorow. No one dare quicklynch in the meantime.

Back to this now that I have a little more time.

Trumpet of Doom
- If you look at animorph's reactions to his fake "death" he really seems like frustrated town. Scum would assume that a day-vig could be in this game and not go so far in trying to say his reads before he dies. And then this, while purely OMGUS, is town trying to get his thoughts out before he dies. Also, several of ToD's initial reads are similar to mine so I like his way of thinking. I would like him to look at the two instances I quoted of Nintendo-town and tell me how he can read those and think Nintendo is scum.

Seraphim
- I don't know if I can expand more on what I have already said about him. There isn't a single post I can point to like some others and say "that is obv-town" but it's more a general feel for his body of work so far. I think he has defended himself well against the attack Nintendo had on him about his "I don't know if he's town" statement.

Diddin
- My read is primarily based on two things for Diddin: 1)Here, he declares Furry town and declares my wagon a "good wagon". To me that says "I don't see what he [Furry] has to gain by faking a daykill as scum...but Juls is scum for faking a daykill". Does no one else see the contradiction here? And now, he is saying this which is an out-right complete reversal. And 2) this by Furry.

EPM
- For EPM I am going to quote what I said earlier and expand on it a little bit.
Juls wrote:Evilpacman18 - Argh. If EPM is town he is the most frustrating town EVER. And he is playing quite different than our last game together in speed mafia where he primarily lurked and didn't really get involved. Anyway, more specific examples are: Posts 137, 221, 265, 338, 366 and 443 followed by 494. Basic summary here is that he has inconsistent views and is floundering scum.

137 - This is a ridiculous argument to make. It is seriously reaching. It was ok in isolation because we were still in RVS but then he tries to turn it into a real argument in 494.
221 - Here he jumps on the Nintendo wagon and then in 261 says "scum on this mislynch". Only 3 hours between these two posts and he also follow with 338 where he says he never thought he was scum.
265 - Nothing major here just that he voted Gaoth for apparently no reason and later said he thought it was a "joke".
338 - This is a baseless argument that he has played with "questioners" and they are scum. So I ask questions so therefore I am scum.
366 - I don't understand why he would "gauge" a parabollock's wagon instead of voting him. He still doesn't really say "why" he is guaging a parabollocks wagon.
443 and 494 - In 443 he says "Hell. Parabollocks is scum, not Juls." then turns around and makes a case that I am the most scummy in 494. He can't keep his reads straight and it wreaks.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Juls »

Powerrox93 wrote:
Juls wrote:
Powerrox wrote:@pacman: In my experiance someone who says stuff like "I'm sure I'm town, not scum" and similar things is generally scum

can you show me an example of this?

WARNING FOR WALLPOSTS
mastin2 in NY 129 (Who flipped Mafia)

Please don't make me read the whole thing. Can you give the specific post where he said "I'm sure I'm town, not scum" ?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Juls »

In 494, what are you responding to then? I see it as your list of reads before you die. Which to me says "Juls is scum guyz"
For 338, I still think the argument is baseless. When no one responds to my questions how am I supposed to "get something" from that?
137 is just LOL. Was I scum here? What about here? I could also point to more that are ongoing but these are 2/3 of the games I have completed since my return to Mafiascum and the only reason I didn't vote in the third game was because we had a confirmation phase where someone said something scummy and therefore I voted them when the game actually started.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Juls »

Look, I am very close to replacing out due to the venomous anger I am getting my way for no fucking reason. I am really getting sick of it.

diddin, I have shown you over and over again. I don't know what you want from me if this isn't for the daykill then what is it for?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Juls »

I marathon'd a little last night but I needed a break from my real games. I haven't read anything since my last post and am headed to work. I will catch up tonight.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Juls »

Parabollocks wrote:Whyme=fryme is faulty logic and reads as scum trying to find a wagon, there was no logic to nintendo to use that as a scum-read.

Actually, that's exactly what YOU looked like, scum trying to find a wagon. Nintendo is town. He is not playing the most solid game but not because he is scummy, it's because he is a little scatter-brained and needs to reel in his thoughts.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Juls »

If Pine was going to pick he would probably pick Nintendo or Parabollocks.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Juls »

Also we may be dealing with 2 scum teams since Furry was "drowned AND decapitated"
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Juls »

Thirdly, Regfan, are you saying you killed Pine?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Juls »

Could be scum + SK + Vig?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Juls »

Hmmmm that is pretty weird lol. You may be over thinking it. It probably just meant that two of (SK/Scum/Vig) targetted her and one of (SK/Vig) targetted Pine. That is more likely and chasing down "who would Furry have protected" is not a good way to scum hunt because it is probably not true.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:
Juls wrote:
I am seriously about to claim if no one objects
. I am not going to keep defending against a gambit that didn't materialize as anything.
Juls wrote:
I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALT. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE AFTER YOU WERE CAUGHT YOU LIED ABOUT IT.

Please, vig, if you think I am town, kill Groundsel with fire!

/blush
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Juls »

Oh that reminds me.

Mod: Very limited access between July 18-25
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Juls »

My V/LA has just been extended from July 15-25 due to a death in the family. July 15-17 will be absolutely no access. Same for July 18-25. Bare with me please.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Juls »

EBWOP: by "same" I mean limited access
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Juls »

Consider my vote on Powerox in spirit. I am not going to lay down a vote and then be no access for two days. If it's still looking like Powerrox is scum when I get access again Sunday night/Monday morning then I will vote him. Also, with regards to the bookie. Thinking about it a little more, if they DO gain an extra kill it will be very important to look back at who pushed for that wagon.

@Mod:
Are scum required to use the kill the night that they gain it or can they hold on to it?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Juls »

I am traveling today. I will try to post tonight or at the latest tomorrow.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Juls »

vote: powerox
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Juls »

Read my iso. I suspected him as scum yesterday plus said my vote was on him in spirit but I wasn't going to vote him before going v la for the weekend. How is that a sheep exactly?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Juls »

Also wtf you hypocrite. You put him at L-1 last page!!!!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Juls »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Juls wrote:Also wtf you hypocrite. You put him at L-1 last page!!!!

Fair enough.

But basically we are suspecting each other for the same reason.

Also, if I'm such a hypocrite, then why did you not vote for me just now?

Of course, if you vote for me now, you'd look scummy cause I had to remind you.

Because I actually think you are town you moron
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Juls »

Great game town. It was fun to play vigilante for the first time. Regfan, you were a beast. Awesome job. I wish I had got to play in the neighborhood, that would have been fun.
Sorry for going a little crazy over the groundsel/twistedspoon thing. I was just a little perturbed at a series of games in which I played with TS which had some drama (details in the spoiler if you are interested) and it just boiled over here.

Spoiler:
1. I was in a game with TS where he made an awesome, sly move as scum. Which was all fine, but he mentioned it in the dead QT and I think it made me ultra sensitive to him playing the "newb" card in all the other games we were in. The thing that was really pissing me off is that I knew about this thing but couldn't bring it up in games because that game lasted FOREVER.
2. We were in a game together in which we were both town but there was some setup shenanigans that caused problems. Funny enough, this is the only game that I felt TS didn't seem scummy.
3. We were in a newbie game where he claimed doc but I really felt like he was acting "newbish" and it was grating on my nerves.
4. He was in this game and was lying that he was Groundsel which I think was the straw that broke the camels back so to say.

I have nothing against TS, I was just on TS overload.
Juls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”