Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Juls »

TS, you are in like EVERY GAME I PLAY. You are starting to wear thin. I had this problem with zwets before. Are you zwets?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls, TwistedSpoon claimed which account he was in an alternate thread directly to you meaning he had no worry about being outted at the time to you therefore I do not understand the reasoning behind your attack on him at all.
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Groundsel »

Juls, stop ignoring me

we're both competent players and I've done nothing wrong but deny I was TS, which is understandable considering it was my first large theme and I was nervous

How does that make me scum?
and what do you mean I'm like this in every game?
and who is zwets?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Being nervous is a scum tell.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:Juls, TwistedSpoon claimed which account he was in an alternate thread directly to you meaning he had no worry about being outted at the time to you therefore I do not understand the reasoning behind your attack on him at all.

What are you talking about? He didn't acquiesce until I caught him read handed lying about it and lying about it being "late" (implying he was leaving)

@TS:
A)What am I ignoring?
B) I didn't say you were like this in every game. I said you were in "like" all my games.
C) Irrelevant who zwets is.
Juls
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls wrote:What are you talking about? He didn't acquiesce until I caught him read handed lying about it and lying about it being "late" (implying he was leaving)

Looking for it at the moment without any luck but I remember him hardclaiming that he was Groundsel in a thread or game to both of us.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Juls »

Regfan, this game is the first game I have played with you.
Juls
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Pages 1-3

Juls wrote:I picked a band that could have lots and lots of different things. Does that make me scummy? Should we band claim? Discuss.

Eh. In my opinion this is more of a distraction than anything. The possibility of a band claim would lead to analyzing possible songs of bands rather than scumhunting. Throw on top of that you don't put your own opinion in the post and that makes me not like this one bit.

PEDIT: Bandclaim has begun nonetheless. I suppose the fact that it locks people into claims later on, but still, they can find any song by the band to claim VT or a town PR even if they're scum. It accomplishes nothing in my opinion.

Parabollocks wrote:I thought i would point this out too:

i really hope people don't assume what people have band-claimed to influence a town or scum read.

QFT

Furry wrote:Actually its a genius move.

I either have just killed scum, or the player that is most likely to be a liability to the town down the road. Regardless of what alignment ani was, what I did manage to do was leave the scum in a very tight situation. They now have the choice of taking a blind threat shot, or killing me. If they leave me alive, they got confirmed town around day two. If they kill me, all town roles get free night actions. Its an extreme win-win for the town if ani was town, and a win-win-win if he was scum. Thats right its so good that I win twice (town still only wins once).

I understand this is fake as it's still D1, but this was a bad move if it was real. A terrible move actually. 100% chance of shooting scum later in the game is always better than wasting a shot on a ML. But as it was fake, it was a bueno move as I imagine it will yield reactions.

gorilla wrote:anyway I want you all to know that I am a POWER role.

Explanation for why you decided to do this. Now. And if, as this is one of the only reasons I can imagine, it involves a PGO, claim PGO now before you wipe out town PRs.

Juls wrote:unvote, vote: diddin Band claim, now.

What the fuck do you expect this to accomplish?

Furry wrote:Correct day vig play is to immediately blast the biggest liability to town

Wrongsir.

Powwerox wrote:Two daykills already?! Wanna see if they're real or not

Don't like this reaction.

Furry directed at Pine wrote:Also day is over, so that vote wont do you much good. You also seem REALLY sure he is town.

Hmm. This is true.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Groundsel »

@Juls: you're ignoring that my concealment of identity has nothing to do with my alignment
you're ignoring that there are players who are far more likely to lynch scum

and what Regfan is talking about is true. I did claim my alt to you in the afterparty of Royal mafia, but I edited it out of my post because I had second thoughts and might be sick of me being in all these games with you (which is a complete coincidence). Looks like only Regfan saw it, but it's true. I had no worries claiming because like I said, I saw I wasn't doing to bad in this game and was planning to reveal myself at the end, so I edited it out of the post again and then i slipped in this thread....
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:MINE

@Mod: You just had a VC. Why?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Groundsel »

Regfan = Duplicity btw

I hardly assume you're going to go after Regfan for concealing his identity now (but the other way around)
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 am

Post by CSL »

Can we stop this alt-talking business? No one here gives a shit about it, so stop letting it distract everyone from playing the game.

EPM still needs rope. Nintendo needs vigged.

And Juls is town.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Juls »

Unvote, Vote: EPM

Suspicion is still on Twistedspoon and 536 is a bull shit argument because Regfan didn't LIE about his identity after being found out. Let me spell it out clearly for you.
I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALT. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE AFTER YOU WERE CAUGHT YOU LIED ABOUT IT.

Please, vig, if you think I am town, kill Groundsel with fire!
Juls
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:
Unvote, Vote: EPM

Suspicion is still on Twistedspoon and 536 is a bull shit argument because Regfan didn't LIE about his identity after being found out. Let me spell it out clearly for you.
I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALT. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE AFTER YOU WERE CAUGHT YOU LIED ABOUT IT.

Please, vig, if you think I am town, kill Groundsel with fire!

This is stupid. He clearly didn't want people knowing he was Twisted BEFORE THE GAME STARTED if he /in'd as an alt. This would mean his lying has nothing to do with his role PM, but instead with not wanting people to judge him based on his main. That's a dumb argument.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Juls »

Thank you Crymeariver. Your whole existence has been about calling me stupid. Got anything else to add to thread. How about reading the thread for starters.
Juls
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Juls, hiding ones identity is a decision made when creating an alternate account and therefore is not allignment related, having an account partially slip and then continuing to attempt to deny ownership of that account is also not allignment related. It would be incredibly obvious that his account is TS via his playstyle and typing style therefore I cannot comprehend how you believe him continuously denying the account is a scum-tell when it's obviously just a poor player decision.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:Thank you Crymeariver. Your whole existence has been about calling me stupid. Got anything else to add to thread. How about reading the thread for starters.

Didn't call you stupid. Called the argument stupid. And you didn't argue with me meaning that you're ignoring it which is bad or accepted it. Which?

I am clearly in the process of reading the thread per my post and I literally replaced in in the past few hours, don't even START trying to pin "How about you read the thread?" on me.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Regfan wrote:Juls, hiding ones identity is a decision made when creating an alternate account and therefore is not allignment related, having an account partially slip and then continuing to attempt to deny ownership of that account is also not allignment related. It would be incredibly obvious that his account is TS via his playstyle and typing style therefore I cannot comprehend how you believe him continuously denying the account is a scum-tell when it's obviously just a poor player decision.

Precisely what I said.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Juls »

Well I personally like to live by the code of lynch all liars. And no CMAR, I don't accept your argument. Clearly I think something is to be determined from him lying. He is the one who posted in this thread and then he is the one that chose to lie about it. I have seen people get caught posting on their main and go "oh well, fuck it, guess I will switch to my main" That is not what TS did. And read the thread.
Juls
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:Well I personally like to live by the code of lynch all liars. And no CMAR, I don't accept your argument. Clearly I think something is to be determined from him lying. He is the one who posted in this thread and then he is the one that chose to lie about it. I have seen people get caught posting on their main and go "oh well, fuck it, guess I will switch to my main" That is not what TS did.
And read the thread.

Yes. He lied. We know. You don't have to keep saying how. We get it.
However his lying in this case has NOTHING to do with his alignment. Why can't you accept that?

The
bold
is you purposely trying to be an asshole. Nothing more. Explain why that was necessary.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Juls »

The same reason you are being an ass hole I guess. And I am saying it does have to do with his alignment
Juls
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Juls wrote:The same reason you are being an ass hole I guess. And I am saying it does have to do with his alignment

I'm playing the game, no asshole here.
Okay, I accept that you think that.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by AntB »

According to EPM one of my posts is missing.... awesome.

Seems to be a lil coalition of people throughout this game...
__________________ | | | NintendoAddict | | Evilpacman | | Juls | |________________|

There was someone who I was going to put in there and I can't remember who x.x I'll update when I remember it (yes I've scanned through again to try and find the person.)

Anyway, as well as the apparent coalition between these three, I'm fairly certain these are scum for reasons I've mentioned previously.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Juls »

What? A coalition implies working together. Is that what you are saying because that makes 0 sense.
Juls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”