wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Limited Access until Wednesday.

Family visiting. I will still probably get a post up every day or every other day, though.

DarthYoshi wrote:ISO #9: Casts suspicion on spit's vote on WK with vague, gut-like assertions.
Scummy how? I have already said that I really like gut reads, I've had 2 gut-scum correct and a few gut-towns correct also.
DarthYoshi wrote:
ISO #34: Tries to imply that SP is WK's buddy. Given that SP has now flipped town, this looks very much like scum teeing up a future mislynch.
Suit yourself.
DarthYoshi wrote:ISO #44: This is the FIRST time he directly interacts with WK in the entire game, and it is only to ask WK for a suspect list.
I guess you've got a point here.
DarthYoshi wrote:ISO #54: Says he'll vote WK to prevent no-lynch. Whatever.
I panic when I think it's about 1 day until the deadline (even when it turns out we got a deadline extension).
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Substrike22 wrote:
Soben wrote:
Secret Project wrote:the non-scum on the elsa wagon need to come back on the krew wagon. Yes, I realize I'm not on it. Blame my misled partner. If krew gets to L-1 I'm hammering. Also this day is getting to the point where it's just really boring and dumb and we need a lynch to refresh everyone plus go off of new information so let's hurry this up please?

Please attempt to deal with your hydra partner out of thread. Constant in-thread disagreement like you two are both showing lead towards mixed signals which creates unneeded confusion. There's also no need to rush this day, there's still a lot of players lacking any real content and Krew is still town.

jilynne1991 wrote:PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I HAVE A ONE SHOT I'M USING TONIGHT, BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE ROLEBLOCKS ME! I REALLY HOPE SCUM DOESN'T HAVE A ROLEBLOCKER.

... I need to talk with Scumhunter ASAP I myself just realized something. Our vote may be moving yet again.

Mod, theoretically if a one shot power role were to be roleblocked would they still retain their one shot or would it be removed.

It would be removed.
jilynne1991 lost her shot last night, so we have no way of confirming her role except by lynching her.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

wierdalexv wrote:

DarthYoshi wrote:ISO #9: Casts suspicion on spit's vote on WK with vague, gut-like assertions.
Scummy how? I have already said that I really like gut reads, I've had 2 gut-scum correct and a few gut-towns correct also.

Yeah, except it wasn't just a gut read, you literally said "I don't know why" and went on to call it sheeping. When someone really doesn't like something but can't say why, my eyebrows are raised (see also: Mastin.).

wierdalexv wrote:I panic when I think it's about 1 day until the deadline (even when it turns out we got a deadline extension).

Huh? I'm saying that your enthusiasm for a WK lynch was lukewarm at best, not panicky. This doesn't jibe at all with the tone of the post I actually pointed out.

Your other two responses are either concessions or non-responses.

Finally, *if* we are going to play the NK WIFOM game, both heads of SP had seriously suspected Alex at the end of D1.

Moar Alex votes pleeze.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'd be glad to comply. I know I may survive a little longer if I fence sit, but I still believe Alex is scum. Though how he didn't react to me trying to vig him suprises me.

VOTE: weirdalexv
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

@Ald: Bleh, I forgot about that (re: a one-shot losing their ability if RBed).

Okay, day before LyLo, if town hasn't already won, then Jily needs to be policy lynched. Everyone okay with this? ('Cept probably Jily. Sorry. :( )
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

I knew
what
I thought it was scummy, but I don't know
why
that seemed so scum-motivated. You understand what I'm saying? I found the sheeping scummy, but I wasn't sure why the sheeping seemed so scummy.

I'll agree with the Policy Lynch. Don't want that WIFOM hanging around in LyLo.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

If I must be lynched if you guys don't win, lynch me earlier. I'm not bitter or anything, I just don't want to spend unnesecary energy on a game where I'm going to be killed. (I actually want to spend my summer productively, but I'd hate to replace out.)

Anyways, I don't think I'm good at finding scum or anything.

To be honest I was suprised when Wormy flipped scum too.

You know what? Forget it, keep me around as long as you want. Btw, it's fine, DarthYoshi. I understand your reasoning.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Well that's interesting....

mastin what made you so sure there wasn't a roleblocker?

And.... exactly how sure were you? Sure enough to straight up call jily's (now unverifiable) claim fake?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Ironhead wrote:
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Wait, what? You think we had 2 competing scum wagons Day 1? I don't think I buy that.

The odds are low, but is there is anything that makes it less likely than the simple odds of any player being scum?
The only thing that lends TWIE additional town cred is WormyKrew's late vote for him -- justified not as a scum-read (which wold be consistent with busing), but justified as the quickest way to end the day. But otherwise, the rest of the case against him yesterday -- whether you consider it strong or weak -- stands as is.

Well yeah, I
do
find it hard to believe that a scum team would pile on eachother's wagon on Day 1, as opposed to just starting up and supporting a wagon on a townie (which I think happened here). As such, in this case, I do believe that Krew's flip does help out TWIE's town case (not that I really understood the TWIE case anyways). That's why I'm baffled at alex's vote right out of the gate. To go after TWIE right after the other wagon flipped scum makes little sense to me.

And yeah, jily may be lying, but that's something to be addressed after alex's flip. I said I wanted him or CC, and that has not changed (in fact it has been strengthened by WK's flip).

Vote: wierdalexv
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Dang. I was kinda hoping that there was enough suspicion on Secret that they wouldn't be NK'd. :P

TWIE is confirmed town.
As is Elsa.

Think about it--WormyKrew was on both of their wagons.
Additionally, WormyKrew (scumwagon) had TWIE as a counterwagon.

When was the last time you saw BOTH of the lead wagons being on scum? (Hint: it doesn't happen.) TWIE was the counterwagon to WormyKrew, WormyKrew flips scum, TWIE is confirmed town. Perfect sense to me.
Elsa also is likely town, for WormyKrew wanting her vigged. Think about it--a vig-vote is not the same as a lynch-vote.
Also, Jily is still likely town, despite the failed kill.

I'll be reading all of the walls and responding in more detail once I'm fully recovered. (32 hours of driving. Not fun stuff.)

Also. As good as an Alex lynch is today.

You guys should sheep me.

One of Ald or Yoshi should be lynched today.

I guarantee you, ONE of them is scum. Not sure which one. As nice as a lynch on Alex is, he is not the best lynch.

Again, will be elaborating on all of this. Give me a couple hours or so to recover.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I don't have any bad feelings about Aldduskel, so if must be, I say DarthYoshi. I've never been a good judge of character or anything, but I'm pretty sure they're both town. I want weirdalexv dead.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Speaking of which.
Vote: Ald
Though this is incredibly hard for me to decide between. (I almost went Yoshi.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by mastin2 »

First off, sorry for the tone in that post. I'm not in a very Hospitable mood after vacation. :P

Second off, I meant it: Ald or Yoshi need to die today. Not Alex.

Third off: {Broken, Iron, Soben, Alex} contains EXACTLY one scum. No more. If Alex isn't it, I actually have a good idea of who it is. Would prefer not to elaborate, of course. Also, in the group of {Alduskkel, Ironhead, Darth Yoshi, Soben}, there is a MINIMUM of one scum. (Possible--but VERY improbable--to have two.) It's almost certainly either Ald or Yoshi.

Fourth off. Responding to wall time. :P

Ald wrote:This is ridiculous because the part I bolded is just what you get if you expand wierdalex's contraction (I've --> I have) in the original quote.
No. "I've" is NOT the same as "I have". The difference is very subtle. But it gives off a different message. It's a very slight difference, but it gives off that altered tone, altered message.

Also, rolefishing?
Why did you think I didn't want to post the town-slip? :P

That is not how randomizing roles works.
And--of course--you pick the very weakest part of my argument to attack.

Now, unless we managed to have 2 scum as our leading bandwagons on Day 1, I'd wager that there's scum in the people who were trying to counterbalance the WormyKrew lynch with a TheWayItEnds lynch.
Dang. Someone beat me to it. :P

Looking at brokenscraps (who also benefited most from the NK...), wierdalex, and Soben
For the record? This reeks of bussing. Specifically, the "buddy and two townies" type of bussing. Vote will remain.

Also, Ald's overall suspects are...shall we say...quite weak. Me, the three above, no vote, and...pretty much no commentary about other players. (He called TWIE and Elsa town, but aside from that, he is leaving himself open to vote for...pretty much any player on the list.)

Captain remains town.

For the record?

Yoshi wrote:This looks like scum covering their tracks for not being on the scum-lynching wagon.
Lines like this (not to mention overall tone) are one of the reasons Yoshi continues to be right there at the top of my list.

Okay, day before LyLo, if town hasn't already won, then Jily needs to be policy lynched.
Let me put this in the best possible wording:
No

TWIE wrote:And.... exactly how sure were you?
About 75%. Give or take 5%. (Most likely take.) Sure enough to say it. The reason why is due to a conclusion I made when doing setup speculation. (I was obviously wrong, and now have a new theory.) I'd prefer not to share my thoughts on that, for obvious reasons.

Fifth off. I need to reread. The only thing I'm sure of right now is that {Ald, Yoshi} contains one scum. Everything else I'm less positive on.
My academy.
Agnigi
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

You know, Mastin, I might actually listen to your posts if you explained what the heck you are talking about.
mastin2 wrote:Third off: {Broken, Iron, Soben, Alex} contains EXACTLY one scum. No more. If Alex isn't it, I actually have a good idea of who it is. Would prefer not to elaborate, of course. Also, in the group of {Alduskkel, Ironhead, Darth Yoshi, Soben}, there is a MINIMUM of one scum. (Possible--but VERY improbable--to have two.) It's almost certainly either Ald or Yoshi.
Can you elaborate on WHY you can't elaborate on this, or does that ruin it?

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

EBWOP:
mastin2 wrote:TWIE is confirmed town.
As is Elsa.

Think about it--WormyKrew was on both of their wagons.
wut

This actually makes no sense.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF BUSSING???????????????

Although only one of Elsa and TWIE is scum, if either, because assuming there are 3 scum WormyKrew isn't going to vote both of their partners.

jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

What matters if how long he stayed on their wagons.

Dude, it's obvious why he won't elaborate. (At least to me.) He doesn't want to get killed.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Current Votecount: Post 965
6/27/11 7:30 pm PST
D 2.2

wierdalexv 3 (L-3) Darth Yoshi, jilynne1991, Elsa Von Spielburg,

Soben 0
Elsa von Spielburg 0
Captain Corporal 0
jilynne1991 0
TheWayItEnds 1 Wiredalexv,
DarthYoshi 0
Brokenscraps 1 Ironhead,
Ironhead 0
Alduskkel 1 Mastin2,
Mastin2 0

V/LA's:

Not Voting: Alduskkel, Soben, Brokenscraps, TheWayItEnds, Captain Corporal,

Deadline is 7/16/11 @ 9am.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

This is mostly a (mildly irritated) reply to Mastin.

mastin2 wrote:
Additionally, WormyKrew (scumwagon) had TWIE as a counterwagon.

So why aren't you voting for someone who was off the WK wagon (or on the TWIE wagon)?

I do agree with your reasoning that TWIE is almost certainly town. The fact that Alex voted him out of the gate should be an even bigger indication that Alex is scum, and that you should be voting for him. Seriously. I still think Ald is scum, too, but Ald can wait.

BTW--does it NOT surprise you, in the slightest, that the two players you have most recently had your votes on--WK and Ald--happened to be two of MY biggest scumreads? And yet I'm still almost your #1 suspect? For the love of whatever is holy to you, Mastin, take the pants off of your head.

Also, Jily is still likely town, despite the failed kill.

I will be very interested to hear how you explain this in light of your seemingly firm D1 belief that there was no scum RB.

Mastin wrote:Also. As good as an Alex lynch is today.

You guys should sheep me.

One of Ald or Yoshi should be lynched today.
I guarantee you, ONE of them is scum. Not sure which one. As nice as a lynch on Alex is, he is not the best lynch.

How do you reconcile this with your later analysis that within Soben/Alex/Iron/Broken is one scum and that if it isn't Alex, you know who it is? That means that from your perspective, Alex is as informative a lynch to you as either Ald or me. So why aren't you voting Alex?

Also, Mastin, FWIW, you have no room to call out other players for a lack of commentary on their suspect list.

Mastin wrote:Lines like this (not to mention overall tone) are one of the reasons Yoshi continues to be right there at the top of my list.

Lines like this that don't explain why you think I'm scum beyond vague allusions to tone is why I've been so irritated with you all game. I say this in the nicest way possible--if you are town, Mastin, then I'm happy to work with you to win this game, but after this game is over, I seriously need to take a break from playing any games that you are in.

Mastin wrote:Let me put this in the best possible wording:
No.
[/quote]

Again--SAY WHY. I shouldn't have to ask you so many times to explain yourself.

Thus endeth my rant at Mastin.
Last edited by Substrike22 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

...also, apparently, thus endeth my requisite quote tag fail post for this particular game. Substrike, if possible, could you fix that?
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

...actually it looks like it was a typo when I typed in the [quote] tag at the top--I wrote "qupte" instead. Derp on me. Hopefully that is easily spotted.

*goes back to re-teach himself touch typing*
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Fixed, but, who fixed it? Cause it wasn't me, and I don't really like people editing posts in my games. Please let me do it in the future. Thanks :)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: Yoshi response
So why aren't you voting for someone who was off the WK wagon (or on the TWIE wagon)?
Not sure enough on any of them. Alex is wavering back and forth WAY too much for me to be comfortable with his lynch, for instance.

You/Ald, on the other hand, is getting stronger each time you post. It's like you two are in a constant Tug-Of-War to see "Who Can Look More Scummy To Mastin". :P

BTW--does it NOT surprise you, in the slightest, that the two players you have most recently had your votes on--WK and Ald--happened to be two of MY biggest scumreads? And yet I'm still almost your #1 suspect? For the love of whatever is holy to you, Mastin, take the pants off of your head.
I've made it clear you and Ald are Mutually Exclusive Alignments.

One of you is town.
The other is scum.

I'm 95% sure about this.

How do you reconcile this with your later analysis that within Soben/Alex/Iron/Broken is one scum and that if it isn't Alex, you know who it is? That means that from your perspective, Alex is as informative a lynch to you as either Ald or me. So why aren't you voting Alex?
You're not looking at the exact words. "have a good idea" is not the same as "I am sure". Have A Good Idea translates to, oh, about 70-80%. Rather than you/Ald. 95%.

And your post here is yet another example of why you continue to be at the top with Ald, making it harder for me to stay on him. Trying to get me onto Alex, for instance.

Also, Mastin, FWIW, you have no room to call out other players for a lack of commentary on their suspect list.
Did I ever?

Again--SAY WHY. I shouldn't have to ask you so many times to explain yourself.
Jily is obv-town. Was so BEFORE the claim. This should be perfectly obvious. No need to explain something perfectly obvious.
/Is getting a bit tired.
My academy.
Agnigi
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

mastin2 wrote:

And your post here is yet another example of why you continue to be at the top with Ald, making it harder for me to stay on him. Trying to get me onto Alex, for instance.

Wait...me trying to get you to vote someone you admittedly are fairly sure is scum is itself scummy? Mastin, if I were scum, I'd have huge incentive to make sure Ald is lynched today instead of me. I'm pushing Alex because as convinced as I was yesterday (and still am) that Ald is probscum, I am even more convinced that Alex is scum. Now that we actually have a scumflip, why not try scumhunting by association as opposed to sticking to your usual guns?

Mastin wrote:Did I ever?

You, about Ald (emphasis mine): "Also, Ald's overall suspects are...shall we say...quite weak. Me, the three above, no vote, and...
pretty much no commentary about other players.
(He called TWIE and Elsa town, but aside from that, he is leaving himself open to vote for...pretty much any player on the list.)"

Mastin wrote:Jily is obv-town. Was so BEFORE the claim. This should be perfectly obvious. No need to explain something perfectly obvious.

On the basis of her play, yes, she looks town, but she also claimed a role that is now unconfirmable, so I think a pre-LyLo policy lynch is a legitimate question. FTR, I'm also noting that you are basically ignoring the comments being put to you about your belief of there being no scum RB on D1. If there was no scum RB (or town JK, I suppose), that means Jily was almost certainly fakeclaiming and needs to be thrown into death stew. This would be a remarkable about-face; you can't have it both ways, Mastin.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Substrike22 wrote:
Fixed, but, who fixed it? Cause it wasn't me, and I don't really like people editing posts in my games. Please let me do it in the future. Thanks :)

It actually isn't fixed. Look at the end of the first sentence in the quote tag--my quote tag code has a typo in it, which I'm guessing caused my screw-up there.

Alternatively...it was gremlins. :)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by mastin2 »

To summarize, GENERAL VIEW:

Spoiler: the list
1. wierdalexv <--Wavers between town and scum. A lot. Too much for me to be comfortable with his lynch.
2. splitfarvie Scumhunter <--Null, town-lean.
3. Elsa von Spielburg <--Confirmed town.
4. Gerhard Krause Captain Corporal <--Town.
5. jilynne1991 <--Confirmed town.
6. TheWayItEnds <--Confirmed town.
7. DarthYoshi <--100% town/scum. (Opposite of Ald.)
8. monk Brokenscraps <--Null. (Was town-lean.)
10. Ironhead <--Town-read. VERY strong town-read, to the point where Iron is just below Captain.
11. Alduskkel <--100% scum/town. (opposite of Yoshi.)
RE-ORDERED:

TOWN:
TWIE
Elsa
Jily
*Yosh/Ald*
Captain
Iron

NULL:
Alex
Soben
Broken
Alex

SCUM:
*Ald/Yosh*

"...You're missing one."
...Hence the reread needed. :P
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”