Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Giitah »

@Nintendo
Is that all you have to say? Do you stand by what you said and still find Foil to be extremely guilty enough to warrant a kill?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Giitah wrote:@Nintendo
Is that all you have to say? Do you stand by what you said and still find Foil to be extremely guilty enough to warrant a kill?

Sure I do, if he was scum, what better opportunity to get rid of a possible PR.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Giitah »

So at this point you're still completely fine with killing Foil?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 pm

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Sure I do.
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Heliman »

If you want to hear from me you'll have to bring a case or something, because currently we have a:

roleblocker(confirmed)
Mason(confirmed)
Mason(hidden)
Tracker(claimed)
Sensor(claimed)
Power role that targets at night(if tracker is real)

Barry, if you're really a tracker, 6/11 town is a claimed/confirmed/hidden a power role. Am I the only one who thinks that this setup looks unbalanced and unlikely or is this a common occurrence here?
Show
WE HOPE YOU CAN FIND PROPER MEDICINAL TREATMENT FOR THESE SICK BURNS
AS THE ONLY PHYSICIAN ON CALL IS RESIDING IN HIS ABODE
IN OTHER WORDS, TO COMPLETE THE ANALOGY
THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE.
The Aggressive Mafia Forum I came from.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by archaebob »

Everyone take a good hard look at this claim from nintendo.

Sensor!? What the
fuck
is a "sensor"? Oh I see, it can tell how many scum were on the wagon. Cool.

People, let's be real. There is no way in hell he pulled
that
claim out of his ass.

Barry Allen is scum. No doubt about this. I mean, seriously people, this set up is slightly unbalanced towards town even
without
that tracker claim being real.

vote Barry Allen

I bet my house that you're a scum tracker who has been playing to your fake claim since the game started. Your posts today have not helped you very much either.

Other scum:

Heliman
all these fucking replacements (YOU NEED TO POST MOAR)
Scumhunter
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

Barry allen is the scum, Can't believe i didnt realize this.

I think you are confusing Tracker with Watcher.

A Tracker follows one person, seeing who they target, a Watcher stays with one person, seeing who targets them.[/vote]
Barry Allen wrote:Given the description of the night kill (saying the player was shot), I would also guess we either have a vig or a serial killer out there. That means we have a doc who protected us from a maf kill - and I do not want to risk outing a doc by revealing the full report. Here's what I will say:

The player I tracked last night visited Archebob.

We no longer have a roleblocker, and Archebob is still alive after being visited. That means that the player who targeted him is likely our Doc. The only other alternative I can think of is mafia roleblocker (if one is even in the game), but that would make no sense. A maf RB would have wanted to keep me from getting a report. That means I likely tracked the doc.

Tracker sees who someone targets, this post hes saying someone visited archaebob.

Scumslip costs you the game

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Barry

Archae, Sensor is VERY common fakeclaim offsite. Pretty much every community ive seen uses it a lot, that said i believe him
third best scummer of all time
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

hiplop wrote:Barry allen is the scum, Can't believe i didnt realize this.

I think you are confusing Tracker with Watcher.

A Tracker follows one person, seeing who they target, a Watcher stays with one person, seeing who targets them.[/vote]
Barry Allen wrote:Given the description of the night kill (saying the player was shot), I would also guess we either have a vig or a serial killer out there. That means we have a doc who protected us from a maf kill - and I do not want to risk outing a doc by revealing the full report. Here's what I will say:

The player I tracked last night visited Archebob.

We no longer have a roleblocker, and Archebob is still alive after being visited. That means that the player who targeted him is likely our Doc. The only other alternative I can think of is mafia roleblocker (if one is even in the game), but that would make no sense. A maf RB would have wanted to keep me from getting a report. That means I likely tracked the doc.

Tracker sees who someone targets, this post hes saying someone visited archaebob.

Scumslip costs you the game

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Barry

Archae, Sensor is VERY common fakeclaim offsite. Pretty much every community ive seen uses it a lot, that said i believe him

hiplop, I think you are not reading what he said correctly. The person he tracked visited bob. That's what a Tracker does.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by hiplop »

:oops: Completely read that as "the person i tracked was archaebob"
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by hiplop »

Bobby, do you think Barry should reveal who he tracked? Also, do you believe that there is ALSO a doctor in this game (which is what hes saying?) i think its bullshit. No way do we have a tracker and a doc plus all those other PR's. Like you said, it was already in our favour
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

It's quite possible there were 2 scum wagon on the Pine wagon and that nintendo is still scum.

It's also possible that scum-nintendo could make this claim if there are 0/1 scum on the wagon.

I'm not sure what to make of Barry's report and I'm considering whether it might be best or not for him to out his report or not. There is no guarantee that the visiting person is a doctor. They could just as easily be a mafia rolecop or something else. I'm leaning towards Barry out his reporting and the person who visited at least confirming it and likely claiming.

Archaebob, is there a reason you think I'm scum other than that I had been on V/LA? I still need to catch up and process all the stuff that is going on here.

Hiplop assuming that vig shot DH and that mafia's kill didn't go through is one hell of an assumption. I'm wondering if Barry tracked "doc/mafia killer". I can see scum-hiplop saying something like that at the beginning of the day to try and figure out DH died if his mafia partners didn't target him.

Anyways, priority #1 for me is to read into nintendo more to see if I should trust him.

Priority #2 is to try and decide if Barry should out his full report. My vote is 100% yes on that at this point.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by hiplop »

UNVOTE:

So its Giitah, Scumhunter or Heliman eh? I have been getting a scumread from the beginning on Giitah..
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Heliman »

IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER ROLES OUT THERE IT IS CURRENTLY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DON'T CLAIM UNLESS BARRY OUTS YOU.

I am for outing, if Barry outs a player who agrees with him, we lynch nintendo tonight. If not, we have both our scum right where we want them.
Show
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Heliman »

Oh yeah I almost forgot:

ARCHAEBOB.
CASE.
NOW.
Show
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Vote Count 2.1

nintendoaddict1 - 3 (Heliman, ace5993, foilist13)
foilist13 - 1 (nintendoaddict1)
Heliman - 1 (Barry Allen)
Barry Allen - 1 (archaebob)

Not Voting - hiplop, LittleGrey, Valern, Scumhunter, Giitah

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is 7 P.M. EST on July 11, 2011.

I'm still looking for a replacement for LittleGrey.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ hiplop -

Barry shouldn't reveal who he tracked, because it won't help us. He isn't lying about the fact that someone targeted me, it's just definitely
not
scum, because he's a scum tracker himself.

That's why he's confirmed scum. There's no way he's faking this result, and that means he can't possibly be town. We
do not
have a roleblocker, a tracker, a sensor, a doctor, AND a mason team. Get the hell out of here.

What is much more likely is that we have a roleblocker, a sensor, a doctor, and a mason team, and that scum has a tracker to counterbalance that. Even
that
is a little unbalanced towards town, as you can see. It's obvious that Barry tracked whoever tried to protect me, and revealed his result today in a townish seeming way in order to keep playing to his fakeclaim. If you think about it, there's really no scenario that makes sense in which he isn't a scum tracker. Even if you don't believe the sensor claim, there is
no way
that Barry Allen is a town tracker.

@ Barry Allen -

If you want to keep pretending to be town, you need to NOT reveal who tracked me today. I have no doubt you will find some excuse though.

@ everyone -

Barry Allen is obvscum and will be lynched today, but in the meantime we need to talk about who his buddies are. Next time I'm on I'm responding to Heliman's "case" on me so he can shut up about it.

Right now I'm looking hard at Scumhunter, especially with that last post.

Scumhunter wrote:It's quite possible there were 2 scum wagon on the Pine wagon and that nintendo is still scum.

It's also possible that scum-nintendo could make this claim if there are 0/1 scum on the wagon.

I'm not sure what to make of Barry's report
and I'm considering whether it might be best or not for him to out his report or not. There is no guarantee that the visiting person is a doctor. They could just as easily be a mafia rolecop or something else.
I'm leaning towards Barry out his reporting and the person who visited at least confirming it and likely claiming.

Archaebob, is there a reason you think I'm scum other than that I had been on V/LA? I still need to catch up and process all the stuff that is going on here.

Hiplop assuming that vig shot DH and that mafia's kill didn't go through is one hell of an assumption. I'm wondering if Barry tracked "doc/mafia killer".
I can see scum-hiplop saying something like that
at the beginning of the day to try and figure out DH died if his mafia partners didn't target him.

Anyways, priority #1 for me is to read into nintendo more to see if I should trust him.

Priority #2 is to try and decide if Barry should out his full report. My vote is 100% yes on that at this point.

1) You were way too stubborn and opinionated yesterday to be this nervous and weaksauce today. Just like, in general.

2) I don't buy your uber-evenhanded reaction to nintendo's claim. You give us a lot of plausible sounding hypotheticals and no opinions.

3) Nice foreshadowing of a future hiplop vote there. If you ever do decide later on that he's your best bet for a mislynch, you'll be SUPER PREPARED. You know why? Cause you already showed the town that you were starting to suspect him back in post 735!! *applause*

4) On Barry Allen outing his report: are you "leaning", or are you "100% yes"? Make up your mind. If you are "100% yes" on Barry Allen outing his report, there is no reason for you to qualify that with an "at this point." What does that even mean? Like, as opposed to future points? That would seem to defeat the purpose of being 100% yes. It's transparent to anyone who has played scum before what you are doing with this overcautious mixture of awkward assertiveness and shifty flip flopping.

confirm vote: Barry Allen

HoS Scumhunter

@ everyone -

DO NOT ASK BARRY ALLEN TO OUT HIS REPORT, IT WILL TELL US NOTHING. HE ISN'T A GOON FAKE CLAIMING TRACKER. JUST THINK ABOUT IT.

~Fixed

-pappums rat
Last edited by pappums rat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just asking, jeez..."
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ MOD

- can you delete the Scumhunter quote at the beginning of my last post? Thanks.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Heliman
Heliman
Goon
Heliman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Heliman »

Mafia tracker? Isn't that a horrible counterbalance for masons, a sensor and a doctor because it can only ever pick up on the doctor?
Show
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by hiplop »

Hmmm... Bob just might be scum
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

with Barry Allen
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Giitah »

hiplop wrote:UNVOTE:

So its Giitah, Scumhunter or Heliman eh? I have been getting a scumread from the beginning on Giitah..

At this point I have to correct you. HELL NO.

Pine - 7 (ace5993, Giitah, Scumhunter, archaebob, Barry Allen, Heliman, foilist13)

None of these players have been cleared and we have two scum on this wagon.

...fucking, at this point I don't have any idea what to think, especially in the middle of the night. I'll abandon reading over cases and trying to analyze for tonight and try again tomorrow mornining.

Everyone, how many scum do you think we're looking at here in this game? At first I was good with assuming three Mafia but now I'm not sure anymore... Heliman's point on the uselessness of a Mafia Tracker is making me doubt that there are only three Mafia.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Warning: unrelated.

I just noticed, hiplop... you live about 60km away from me.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Bob, I do believe you're town, because you were visited last night and somehow you are still alive. That says you were likely doc'd. That being said, I believe you should check the springs in your shoes, as they must be worn out from jumping to conclusions. We've lost too many roles at this point, and if you want to lynch me and watch another PR for the town go down you will only be entertaining the mafia. "There's no scenario that makes sense in which he isn't a scum tracker?" Are you kidding me?
How about the scenario where I'm the tracker for the town?
I do believe you are town, and in fact I have really good evidence of that fact, but the impact of your out-there posts is anti-town. Please take a chill pill and stop it.

As for nintendoaddict, yes I get that we could be hearing a false claim as we've already had two town PRs outed. However, I didn't think we should lynch that quickly given the claim. The day phase was almost over before it started.

As for me I stand by my vote on Heliman. He wants me to out someone I believe to be the doc? Is he kidding? That means the doc either has to protect himself (if he can) or he dies the next night phase. I think we have enough roles out there right now, thank you very much, and asking for me to out a doc is downright scummy. My vote stays on Heliman.

One last note - please note how hiplop is jumping on and off me with however the wind is blowing at the moment. Hiplop, I'm not forgetting you, I just think the case is stronger right now on Heliman.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by hiplop »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Warning: unrelated.

I just noticed, hiplop... you live about 60km away from me.

lmao where abouts do you live?

Yeah, Bob and Barry are scum together: case coming tomorrow
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

Would be willing to bet Nintendoaddict is their 3rd one, not too sure on that tho

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”