Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

xvart wrote:It is true. We are neighbors. I've been racking my brain for the life of me about our moderator and his opinions on neighbors since we were in a game together a while back and there were two town neighbors but Humble didn't say anything definitive about neighbors and alignments other than alignments are unknown. don did not talk in the neighbor QT at all pre game.

i opened my pm late. i have a message out to mod that i need a response from before i explain further.

xvart wrote:don didn't say anything pre game in the neighbor QT which I thought was... not damning evidence of him being scum but not scoring any town points, and I really started suspecting him as scum neighbor on his beck wagon support but no vote, when I tied him to Beck.

i don't recall you tieing me to beck, at all. i really wasn't paying much attention through day 1 and my support for the beck wagon was because "he had no sense of humor." in my experience, scum often lack a sense of humor when they are wagoned relentlessly. having not been paying too much attention, however, i wasn't ready to vote. regardless of scum or town, the beck wagon looked like it was going to move and movement produces content which is good for town. i didn't expect a lynch to go through so quick and i don't think any of the players who were not present can hold any of the responsibility for that. the wagon was bad.

xvart wrote: I almost came out right there and claimed neighbor since don hadn't done anything at all except that scummy post but I thought better of it. Last night, don was absent until over halfway through night.

thats because i hadn't even realized a lynch went through. i was rather surprised.

xvart wrote: My first post of the night was asking him who he thought was scum because he had provided no reads at all D1.

i hadn't been keeping up fast enough. like i said, i posted, next time i looked the lynch had gone through. i may have checked in once or twice between(can't recall), but i am in several games which have been requiring more attention and i didn't think a day 1 wagon would go so quick.

xvart wrote: I was hoping to draw out something and see what he did at the beginning of the next day and then claim what I knew if it contradicted what he said during the night. I then sent a "you there?" type post and then followed up with more friendly banter post in case he was scum and relayed his information to his team and I got NKed without claiming him as my neighbor.

i just about claimed neighbor in my op, so setting you up in such a fashion would be silly.

xvart wrote: My post was basically how I thought his crumb, although obvious, was clever and asked him if he was worried about scum picking up on it. On D1 I was thinking it was obvious and was curious why he wasn't so concerned with scum picking up on it.

i explained this in the qt saying " its better for neighbors to be out in the open"(paraphrased). neighbors are a tricky role because of the usual assumption that one is scum and one is town(which is a common argument for lynching one without aactual evidence.) by being open about it i feel like it actually gives town a better advantage.

xvart wrote:He finally posted in the neighbor QT with how scum might use that knowledge to their benefit (??) but he believe it to be better play for neighbors to be more public than private (paraphrased). He also said he wasn't reading carefully during D1 so he was going to reread if he survived the night. This struck me as really odd since I saw him as no threat to being a NK. I asked him if he thought he was likely to be killed during the night. He responded that he hoped not, then said there had to be scum in the final few people on the wagon.

i made it a policy early in my career to not read at night. i spent several hours reading an extremely long game one time and woke up dead. even if you are scum, there is no "guarantee" that you will survive, so reading at night is a waste of time. and i did believe there was scum on the end of the wagon, and i still do. townies shouldn't be quicklynching a fellow like that.

xvart wrote:Now that I had a weak set of suspects from him I was waiting to see who he voted for at the start of D2. He came out and immediately voted the hammerer for a very specific reason; so what I don't understand is why he didn't tell me that last night.

i didn't have a plan and didn't realize you were looking for anything more specific. the celebloki vote is a starting point imo. lots can happen during the day, but i thought a little pressure might help to start the day. again, saying "i believe there is scum on the tail end of the wagon" and voting the hammer is entirely consistent play.

xvart wrote:The other thing that concerns me is that he so quickly claimed neighbor today when I put him in a very loose scum group pairing and he didn't do the same yesterday when I did the same thing.

i don't recall you doing that day 1. i don't remembver any of your posts from day 1. however, the fact that you would group me as scum with a townie(beck), is more of a towntell which now reinforces my town read of you(the other info being your last post which i see as pro-town. your arguments with me are justified and your approach was not over the top at all. scumxvart could easily have embellished a bit(and voted) to get a mislynch moving).

xvart wrote:
I have never played with don (to my recollection) but from this game I don't see him as a player who would place a breadcrumb like he did so I'm guessing, if he is scum, he was prompted to do so in the scum QT pre-game.

it would not behoove scum to breadcrumb neighbor as, like i mentioned, the most common argument i have seen to mislynch neighbors is that one
must
be scum, which is a fallacy. by breadcrumbing i set myself up to have the spotlight shown on me if xvart is killed and flips town. as towndj, i set the spotlight on myself to be town, if xvart flips scum. the benefit of the breadcrumb is more heavily town-favored as a scumxvart flip just about confirms towndj. does that make sense?

xvart wrote:I didn't but out with this information because a lot of it is circumstantial and I didn't want to prematurely claim and was hoping I could draw out some more in subsequent nights.

i'd be happy to participate more in the qt. its something one has to approach with caution, however, because a scum neighbor will generally attempt to manipulate a town neighbor. it is in scums best interest to keep their neighbor alive and use them than it is to arouse suspicion from them and/or lynch/nk them early due to the aforementioned "one neighborscum/one neighbor town" fallacy.

xvart wrote:don - can you show a game where you have breadcrumbed your role before?

i have breadcrumbed roles before, but i don't do it every time i have a role. it depends on the role. but no, i don't link. if my explanation for this breadcrumb is not sufficient, just let me know.

CooLskins wrote:Okay, lets try it with different wording. Link me to a post where you scumhunt.

voicing support for the beck wagon without a vote helps stir the pot. i haven't had a chance at this point to read the full game, so you can expect a more solid "scumhunting" post to come. anyhow, if you are familiar with my playstyle you should know i don't scumhunt in any "traditional" styles.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Those in danger of being exposed #6:

Hrezs (1)
- Parama,
deselby (1)
- bobsnox,
Celebloki (2)
- don_johnson, Zodiark13,
don_johnson (1)
- CooLskins,
Parama (3)
- Hrezs, Haschel Cedricson, xvart,
bobsnox (1)
- deselby,

Not Voting (2)
- kondi2424, Celebloki,

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

V/LAs:

Parama: 26/6-29/6.
don_johnson: until 27/6
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Celebloki »

Hello all, for what its worth I'm not going to defend my hammer except for saying that I was damn sure he was scum trying to delay his lynch with the OSV claim. His rapid mood changes post-claim just reeked of scum to me. I need to read through the end of D1 and today to find out who was really pushing the Beck wagon early. My biggest targets are kondi for lurking and wagon hopping, and don for distancing from the beck wagon, and then today going after the easy hammer target. I am not going to place a vote yet because I want to re-read some things.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 am

Post by don_johnson »

If you are not going to defend the hammer then you cant fault people for voting you because of it. Calling my play "distancing" is a bit of a stretch seeing as how you quick hammered a claimed power role before I had a chance to contribute.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am

Post by CooLskins »

don wrote:voicing support for the beck wagon without a vote helps stir the pot. i haven't had a chance at this point to read the full game, so you can expect a more solid "scumhunting" post to come. anyhow, if you are familiar with my playstyle you should know i don't scumhunt in any "traditional" styles.

I do not care what style you use. Show me one post you have made that tells me, "Wow, this guy is town.". The fact is that you can't link me to one.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

don_johnson wrote:If you are not going to defend the hammer then you cant fault people for voting you because of it. Calling my play "distancing" is a bit of a stretch seeing as how you quick hammered a claimed power role before I had a chance to contribute.

I state I won't defend it because I believe my vote was clear in the first place. And when I say I won't defend I mean I'm not going to reach into my ass to find some excuse why I did it.

Celebloki wrote:Smurf it, Time to hammer

Vote: Beck

He flailing. Got caught, claimed and thought he saved himself, got arrogant, now that the pressure is reapplied he becomes a team player again in the blink of an eye. He's just trying to appease.

He jumped onto the Parama wagon and got all the heat for putting him at L-2, claimed he did it to start discussion and brought a wagon upon himself. He started to flail and eventually claimed. Then when we started to talk about directing his shot for proof he turns around and tells us to effectively smurf off.

Beck wrote:Oh and fuck you all if you think I'm taking advice on my NK, if you think that's going to happen you better just lynch me now. I follow my own scum hunting, not anyone else.

Pressure is reapplied and in a manner of 15 minutes he does a 180 and totally agrees. He went back to flailing. As I said before I was sure he was caught obvscum at this point. Come to find out he was just a VI.

My distancing comment just stems from the "Beck wagon is good" line and no vote. I know you state you just said it to stir the pot but it comes off an awful lot like you wanted to show the town that "hey I agree with this, but I'm not going to place a vote and commit to anything so I won't get attention later". I hear your defense for that, but similarly to my hammer, how can you expect to pull excuses out of nowhere to explain it?

Regardless of that I still find kondi to be the scummiest person here and think he needs some pressure. When he put Beck at L-1 and I asked him if he was aware he did, all he essentially said was yes. I guess I should have been more specific, but I thought he should have at least explained why he did so. He jumped on the wagon for no reason and never explained himself. I at least had reasons for voting and explained myself. And imo, Parama, Bobsnox, and Surye were just as culpable as I for lynching him. We all had our reasons and thought beck was flailing obvscum. Kondi was just along for the ride.

Vote: kondi2424
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by CooLskins »

@Kondi: Who do you think is scum right now?

I still don't like Don, and Parama's not voting for "confirmed scum" also strikes me as off. A Don/Parama/Kondi scumteam seems very plausible in my mind.

-Bub
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by CooLskins »

Seriously, Kondi's made five posts in the game, two of which contained no content whatsoever and two more that basically contained only a vote for the leading wagon.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by don_johnson »

skins: Show me one post i have made that tells you, "Wow, this guy is scum.". The fact is that you can't link me to one.

^^ see how easy that is?

unvote
celbloks answer is adequate for now. for someone so seemingly eager to talk to me in the qt, xvart sure is taking his sweet time in responding to my response. didn't have a chance to catch up yet, but i will get to it asap.

kondi needs to respond.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by bobsnox »

this post is bad ^
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Why? Bloks post was ok. Leaving my vote on accomplishes nothing. Xvart seemed pissed about my inability to communicate promptly, amd yet has been posting elsewhere on site without following up his initial post here. I would like to know where he and I are at. Skins is just being an ass asking questions he already knows the answers to and completely ignoring the fact that the quicklynch cut short any chance I had of contributing to day 1. so whats the issue?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by bobsnox »

your responses to his legitimate request are bad
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by don_johnson »

To whose "legitimate" requests are you referring? Skins? I think I had what, 5 posts on day 1? I didnt quicklynch anyone and end the day early. His requests would be like me saying:

Hey bob, who do you think is scum?

And then saying...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Why didnt you answer? You must be scum...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by don_johnson »

See how silly that is.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by bobsnox »

That's a horrible analogy.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Did some light skimming, I don't like Parama

will do my read through tomorrow
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Celeblokis refusal should make him jump up in scumminess, but for some reason it just gives of a town vibe. And honestly, hammering a VI is hardly a massive scumtell.
Unvote

don_johnson wrote:C'est moi? Xvart is my neighbor btw. So im a wee bit shocked by the accusation.

I don't like this one bit. It reads of "I'm getting a little suspicion, so I'm going to claim to try to get into the 'obvtown' chair".

xvart wrote:It is true. We are neighbors. I've been racking my brain for the life of me about our moderator and his opinions on neighbors since we were in a game together a while back and there were two town neighbors but
Humble didn't say anything definitive about neighbors and alignments other than alignments are unknown
. don did not talk in the neighbor QT at all pre game.

The bolded just makes dons claim worse. He conveniently forgot to mention that he doesn't know his neighbors alignment, which would be an important aspect of a claim, unless you are claiming solely for the sake of trying to make yourself obvtown.

Vote: don_johnson
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:12 am

Post by CooLskins »

don_johnson wrote:skins: Show me one post i have made that tells you, "Wow, this guy is scum.". The fact is that you can't link me to one.

^^ see how easy that is?

unvote
celbloks answer is adequate for now. for someone so seemingly eager to talk to me in the qt, xvart sure is taking his sweet time in responding to my response. didn't have a chance to catch up yet, but i will get to it asap.

kondi needs to respond.

^ohh easy. None of your posts are proactive. That's why you are scum. You only react, you aren't trying to find scum here. If you are town I would suggest that you link me to your amazing scumhunting tactics. And asl about the only 5 posts in d-1. That's kinda the point. You only made 5 posts and none of them were any good. In fact most of your posts are just trash. Don Dies today.

~CooLDoG
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:11 am

Post by don_johnson »

Let me read the thread and post before you lynch me then.

Uh, claiming "neighbor" shouldnt be accompanied with "i dont know my neighbors alignment." Thats pary of the role. Because you dony know what a neighbor is doesnt mean I was trying to be sneaky.

If you want to lynch me because I wasnt around for the quicklynch then you guys are destined to fail. But whatever. Ill post when I have time.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

ok. recieved info back from mod. will explain in detail after xvart answers one question. mod said i could discuss the issue without quoting and that he would neither confirm nor deny anything. so depending on the answer, i should be able to confirm xvart as town or scum regardless of todays outcome.

xvart: please look at your role pm carefully and tell me if there is anything "wrong" with it?

reread post incoming.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

first thing that sticks out is the fact that the lynch occurred quickly. in vc #2 beck has one vote. #3 has 6 votes and $4 he's lynched. if that isn't a quicklynch, then i don't know what is.

beck 68 will reinforce why i'm not around much in this game. i have several games going at this time and i devote time to threads on an as-needed basis.

71: coolskins jumps the parama wagon to "get it going".

beck follows.

parama wrote:CooLskins and Beck just both double RVSed. There is a 100% chance at least one is scum.

skins bites and votes beck. here's the case:

skins wrote:1) wishywashy in vote stages. Votes for hasc, then all of a sudden votes for don.
2) hops on biggest wagon that already has 4 peple on it. Which is plenty big for an rvs wagon
3) His votes don't contribute to the game. Hasc had 2 votes on him when he unvoted to a wagon that had no votes.
4) piggy-backing with an apparently experienced (I full heatedly deny this ) player to gain town credit.
5) doesn't seem to understand the magnitude of his vote.

I argue that your wagon has produced valued information. It exposed that all beck wants is a lynch and to appear town.

this is page 3. 1 and 2 are the same behavior skins himself has exhibited. 3 is a viable point. 4 preys on becks noobiness. 5 is irrelevant.

beck 84 is actually ok.

snox hops wagon for ... ??

surye bandwagons cause... ??

dj offers support for wagon due to becks lack of humor sense. no vote as don sees the votes piling up quickly.

snox asks dj if no sense of humor is a scumtell? hasn't justified his own vote on the wagon.

xvart piles on a vote. no real reason other than "paramas reaction is town." that seems to be subsrcribing to fallacy "if parama is town, then beck is scum." its page 4

again, beck 93 is ok. someone should be unvoting by now.

evidence of becks lack of humor sense wrote:If parama can support his percentage claim with evidence, than he may be on to something but to declare it 100% certainty is almost always an embelishment.

parama was obviously joking.

deselby 97 is misrep me thinks, or misunderstanding.

98 skins throws out dj suspicion which is consistent with todays follow-up. of note, don has not posted since his last comment and the wagon on beck grew extremely quick.

snox thinks don is scummy, but doesn't switch. not sure what to make of this. if snox thinks don is scummy, then why not move off the incredibly fast moving beck wagon to create some pressure? by not moving, he's coasting on a day 1 lynch and letting don off for his actions, which he claims are scummy. at this point, players should not know beck's alignment, but skins referred to becks wagon as "townie" and yet doesn't get off it. snox agrees and doesn't get off either.

parama 101 is sensible until the beck vote.

107 probably put the nail in becks coffin. by admitting he could be lynched, he certainly weakened his claim. i generally have more confidence if i am a power role. but beck is admittedly new to the site. ugh.

beck wrote:Parama wagon: Bob, kondi, xvart, Coolskins, beck

My wagon: Coolskins, Bob, surye, xvert, parama

xvart, bob, skins. hm.

kondi drops L-1 withouyt a thought.

celeblok wrote:Been reading and re-reading through this thread and it really got interesting towards the end. My reads of the first few pages is mostly just random chit chat but once the Parama wagon got going the game picked up.

so beck's intentions to pick up the pace with the parama wagon actually worked according to celeb.

celeb is "ready to hammer" yet is curious about the L-1 and L-2 votes, even though he had already made up his own mind to vote beck(until he saw he was at L-1). the fact he didn't hammer straight away may play in his favor.

coolskins wrote:Secondly, Beck's responce to the attack on him is very weak I wish I had time to dig into it now, but sadly I do not. I might not be able to post today (bub most likely will). I just want to say that Beck and Don are likely scum buds. The connection is obvious.

please explain that connection and why it has suddenly become retroactive(i.e. beck flipped town, but don is still scum.)

W.O.W.

why doesn't someone unvote a claimed OSV? the role is borderline confirmable, and if not, players shot can be directed and player can be lynched later when its safe. its also much more likely to be a fakeclaim from a sk than a mafia, so this lynch is headed in the wrong direction. anyone posting from here on out without at least speculation on that matter or an unvote is getting serious scumpoints.

are you kidding me? you guys suck.

suspects atm wrote:xvart, bob, skins. hm.

waiting on xvart. you guys seriously suck. no reason AT ALL to lynch beck there.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 am

Post by bobsnox »

don_johnson wrote:why doesn't someone unvote a claimed OSV? the role is borderline confirmable, and if not, players shot can be directed and player can be lynched later when its safe. its also much more likely to be a fakeclaim from a sk than a mafia, so this lynch is headed in the wrong direction. anyone posting from here on out without at least speculation on that matter or an unvote is getting serious scumpoints.
did you miss the part where I suggested we prove Beck's claim and let him live and he
REFUSED with a nice fuck you
? No protown killer responds the way he did. If he had gone along with the plan at first he wouldn't have been lynched. And I did unvote him.
bobsnox wrote:UNVOTE: Beck

Beck lives for today provided he allows the rest of us to direct his shot. If his target doesn't die, we lynch him.

VOTE: Don_johnson
bobsnox wrote:Who is Beck shooting tonight?
bobsnox wrote:For the record, I don't believe his claim either. Especially given his defense and ad hom against those who suspect him. Typical scum frustration IMO. But his claim is testable and could be beneficial.
To which he responded with crap like:
Beck wrote:Oh and fuck you all if you think I'm taking advice on my NK, if you think that's going to happen you better just lynch me now. I follow my own scum hunting, not anyone else.
Beck wrote:Why should I let my kill be guided? Scum is going to try to get me to kill a townie.

If they are convincing enough, they win night 1

Thus:
bobsnox wrote:

ok

UNVOTE: don

VOTE: Beck
bobsnox wrote:If you were town you'd agree with the plan. There is no protown reason to disagree. lynch it with fire.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:47 am

Post by don_johnson »

Bob: I saw the unvote and appreciate it. Suryes flip somewhat justifies your action as well, but imo he shouldnt have been lynched regardless of his statements. In anycase, depending on xvarts answer you may have nothing to worry abouy today. What do you think of xvart and coolskins?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 am

Post by xvart »

don_johnson, 205 wrote:If I was scum, breadcrumbing would be virtual suicide as an xvart ttown flip would incriminate me more than exonerate me.

Not necessarily since scum control the night killing and if nobody picks it up. Like I said in the QT I might have only saw the breadcrumb because I knew we were neighbors; I'm generally terrible at picking up breadcrumbs. Did anyone else pick it up?

bobsnox, 221 wrote:Were you ever going to deny that you and Coolskins had a pre-game talk in the scumchat or are you just going to keep implying that it's a ludicrous idea?

I think the scum pairing is a little too much tin foil hat-ish at this stage in the game; and believe you me, I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person.

don_johnson, 225 wrote:i didn't have a plan and didn't realize you were looking for anything more specific. the celebloki vote is a starting point imo. lots can happen during the day, but i thought a little pressure might help to start the day. again, saying "i believe there is scum on the tail end of the wagon" and voting the hammer is entirely consistent play.

I get what you are saying but it seems strange that you wouldn't include the "the person that hammered is probably most likely to be scum out of the people on the tail of the wagon" in the neighbor QT. Especially since the hammerer, if scum, would know that Beck isn't scum and that would just be almost suicide to hammer that unless he was absolutely sure that Beck was going to flip serial killer.

CooLskins, 231 wrote:I still don't like Don, and Parama's not voting for "confirmed scum" also strikes me as off. A Don/Parama/Kondi scumteam seems very plausible in my mind.

Parama is clearly more scummy than don (who you are voting for) so why aren't you voting him?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”