Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

Surye wrote:
There is no inconsistancy in the bold. I said those were in iso format. I thought a vote for you was meh based on the context and time of his vote, and now I like my vote. Tell me how you didnt understand that.

So you think I'm scum based off everything I've done, including pages 1-5, but you think Pom's vote for me on page 4 sucks and is a scum tell and you see no inconstancy...

You ain't town.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Surye »

Nocmen wrote:
Surye - One thing I dislike about the list of reads you have is the Amrun one. You mention a lot more issues with that than other people, yet she's one of your two town reads?
:evil:
Because Day 1 reads, especially in a large game, are overrated to me. Notes are more valuable, making heads and tails of them early is not as easy. And I am not on of these "OMG YOU TOTES JUST CLAIMED SCUM, SOOOO OBVIOUS" types, like LLD and GI. And amrun feels town in my read.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Keep trying to discredit us Surye.

You're acting like caught scum~
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Iecerint »

Posting from China. I have the internet. Kind of.
LLD wrote:Grey, remember what I found between Vi and Seraphim in Bebop?

Drew and Ace.

What's the context? Is this proposing scum connections? I actually see an Ace-Kast scumfriend connection more clearly if that's a scumfriend posit.

VOTE: Ace

LC lynch might be OK, but I'm iffy enough on Amrun that it's not my favorite thing. I think Ace and Kast fake-distanced early on and both are scum. Ace's "this wagon is good but not as good as Kast" re: LC really did it for me.

P-Edit -- I don't have a "confused" read on you, LLD. Rather, I think it is crazy that someone would have a top-tier town read on someone who had only read through page 5 while having a "neutral but I want more content" read on someone who'd given more content. Either you are a 110% gut player, or there is a clear logical disconnect.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 am

Wasn't talking about you Iece.

Did you even read Surye's post?

Also, Ace/Drew. One of them is scum. AT LEAST one.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Iecerint »

Surye having GreyICE as the top scumread is too far into crazyworld to be an unequivocal scumtell IMO.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Iecerint »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Secondly, your "confused" read on me is bullshit. The same with Iece. You're discrediting there because I have caught on to some of your scumbuddies.

This is what I was P-editing. I thought you were analogizing our reads on you. I guess you're really analogizing his reads on us.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:06 am

Iecerint wrote:Surye having GreyICE as the top scumread is too far into crazyworld to be an unequivocal scumtell IMO.

Look at his reads.

He calls you and I "crazy and confusing".

SpyreX and CandleTar are his "leaning scum".

Everyone else besides Amrun is null. NULLLLLLL.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Surye »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Keep trying to discredit us Surye.

I'm just not as good as you guys, especially GI, who hits total and absolute scum everytime, and doesn't even need to post reasons. He are gooood. :roll:

If everyone has GI as such town, I hope I understand it soon, because it's going to be frustratingly hard to have a 1 man crusade here. But that can wait, coming back with fresh eyes (not at 2 am), I think the malthusis wagon has a lot of potential.

UNVOTE: VOTE: malthusis

p-edit: There's a lot of nulls early D1 of a large game. Get over it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 am

And now he buses his buddy~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Surye »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And now he buses his buddy~

Did you not read what I wrote about him in my catch up? Or was I bussing there too?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:13 am

What, a null read? Oh please.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Surye »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What, a null read? Oh please.

How was it null? I didn't spell out the read on that one, because I added it after, but you're telling me you think that was a null read? Oh please.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 am

You didn't spell it out.

Exactly.

So it is assumed to be "null" unless otherwise specified.

And then you saw the town members pushing a malthusis lynch, and jumped on it because you wanted the town points.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

OK, I looked at his longpost again. The only reasons scum would come up with that kind of post IMO are:

1. Self-conscious attempt to obtain VI status.

Extremely weak play resulting in coming up with "bad claim"-based vote for GI
But GI is a bad target choice, anyway, unless he also just didn't want to read.

I think 2 is unlikely, and we can probably meta to determine whether 1 is plausible.

I doubt Surye is for lynching today.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

GreyICE wrote:
Surye wrote:
There is no inconsistancy in the bold. I said those were in iso format. I thought a vote for you was meh based on the context and time of his vote, and now I like my vote. Tell me how you didnt understand that.

So you think I'm scum based off everything I've done, including pages 1-5, but you think Pom's vote for me on page 4 sucks and is a scum tell and you see no inconstancy...

You ain't town.

THOUGH actually this does start to press on SoD a little bit. O_o

The main basis for Surye's GI vote was on the claim (at least, that's what the votepost itself says IIRC)...and that happened on page 1...

Sooooooo...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Surye »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You didn't spell it out.

Exactly.

So it is assumed to be "null" unless otherwise specified.

And then you saw the town members pushing a malthusis lynch, and jumped on it because you wanted the town points.

Adding this one as the wagon against him is growing, and for what? oh, things like "probably a mislynch" and "don't do any retarded stalling" and "I won't mind him being lynched at all" all in the same sentance? Okay, carry on.

How is that a null comment. You're really reaching. Maybe I should have spelled it out, but it was the end of a few hours of reading and writing, and I was tired, and I thought I was clear. And looking at it now, I think it's a stretch for you to say my vote is "out of no where". Especially since I supported the wagon, VERY clearly.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I've played with LC-scum and this is vastly different. In Super Heroes Revolution, she played much more passively, tried not to get on anyone's bad side, weakly defended townies with major wagons, and generally tried to remain inconspicuous as much as possible. This game seems different. To put it simply, she's being much more aggressive than I remember LC-scum being. Also more willing to give town reads (before wagons are established on her town reads) and a looser playstyle. I haven't played with LC-town yet, so I can't really compare, but if this is LC-scum, she's picked up her game.

In saying that, tajo's #487 summarises the problems I have with LC this game. There are some inconsistencies that I'd like her to explain. On a side note, I wouldn't read too much into her saying this feels like multi-scum, I suspect it has to do with SHR (pulling a GI, "this feels like multi-scum" on D1).

@LC,

Respond to #487, please.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Surye »

Iecerint wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Surye wrote:

You ain't town.

THOUGH actually this does start to press on SoD a little bit. O_o

The main basis for Surye's GI vote was on the claim (at least, that's what the votepost itself says IIRC)...and that happened on page 1...

Sooooooo...

Not the main basis. I was explaining why I wasn't going to let the claim stop me from wanting him lynched. My wall post on him has the basis, his "super reads" without explanation. Over and over.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Iecerint »

Surye wrote:VOTE: GreyICE I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.

This reads like the claim is the important part (since the other stuff is tacked on at the end) BUT whatever.

It also reads like you mainly do not like GreyICE as a person. I am not convinced that that is a very reliable way to find scum.
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Candle Jack »

As wrong as I think Surye's reads are, bad reads does not necessarily mean scum (if it did, Kast would have been hanged ten pages ago) and that reads post has one thing in it that makes me think Surye is probably town.

Besides, this doesn't look like the Suryescum I remember (granted, that was a few years back, but still).

Still want LC to answer my question on his level of Evangelion knowledge.

- Tar
You said my name?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Surye »

Iecerint wrote:
Surye wrote:VOTE: GreyICE I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.

This reads like the claim is the important part (since the other stuff is tacked on at the end) BUT whatever.

It also reads like you mainly do not like GreyICE as a person. I am not convinced that that is a very reliable way to find scum.

Tacked on, because I had spent all that time posting it already in the post before, and I was essentially summarizing.

I have no problem with him as a person! I don't know him! This is a game, it's all in the context of the game. I try not to take it personally when people subtlely call me a VI *cough cough* and the strong reads without explanation comes off as arrogant, and I think it's scum trying to come off as a town leader.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #22

Amrun (1)
- LobsterCatapult
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (2)
- malthusis, StevieT92
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (0)
-
populartajo (0)
-
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (1)
- Antifinity
Surye (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
malthusis (5)
- ace5993, Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, ZeL1nK, Surye
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (2)
- GhostWriter, Iecerint
drewoftherushes (0)
-
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (1)
- drewoftherushes
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (8)
- Amrun, populartajo, Nocmen, Celebloki, Kast, Pomegranate, Candle Jack, SpyreX
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- Kawaii, vollkan, Starbuck

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

Surye wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Keep trying to discredit us Surye.

I'm just not as good as you guys, especially GI, who hits total and absolute scum everytime, and doesn't even need to post reasons. He are gooood. :roll:

Yeah, remember IPod mafia?

"Why friend NoPoint, your case on GreyICE is quite excellent, and friend Glass you should be voting GreyICE too."

I'll trust Tar today I guess. This is a fairly useless Surye though. "Everyone posting and taking positions is scum! Everyone lurking and doing nothing is town! Malthusis could be an excellent lynch I guess lots of null get over it."

Yeah, fuck meta, I just wanna kill it. Other blood sings to me harder though (why are we not lynching Stevie, WHYYYYY WHY WHY WHY WHY)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 am

Post by ace5993 »

Surye's vote on GreyICE seems like an attempt to score brownie points by trying to go after the "town leader" right off the bat. Also the entire case is based specifically on the fact that he's "trying to be the town leader", there's nothing else he put as scummy. Plus all his other reads are non-definitive, which makes me think that he was trying to find reasons to vote a good target, not actually looking for reasons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”