Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 am

Post by archaebob »

Not bothering to log in as Ivan for this one.

@ Beck -

There is no contradiction, dog. Pay attention to what I am saying. I said specifically that the Acro vote was designed to pressure him into posting more content.

Your entire point revolves around the fact that I said I wanted to stay on Yank the "whole time" which is not what I actually did. If you have half a brain, you'll see that there are far more plausible explanations for the "contradiction" than that I was lying. Why the fuck would I
lie
about that? Frankly, I forgot I had voted Acro at all, it was a pressure vote to get him to post more content, and it was early in the game. None of that conflicts with the real purpose of my earlier comment on this page, which was to express my disagreement with the subgenius vote, and that Yank has been my top suspect throughout this whole time. You are insisting on taking an absolute interpretation of a comment I made and twisting it into a contradiction, like so many other noobs who play this game.

And this is the last time I'm addressing this issue.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Tommy »

archaebob wrote:Not bothering to log in as Ivan for this one.

This isn't acceptable either.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Greymarble »

We got prodded (stung, heh). I don't have much time now but I'll read up.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Beck »

Tommy wrote:
Beck wrote:@ Tommy, how in the hell is Ivan not on your scum list?

I don't follow your argument. It looks to me as though one of the heads wants to vote for YankCane and the other one wants to vote for subgenius. Obviously the schizophrenia is somewhat impairing Ivan's ability to play, but it doesn't seem that scummy to me. Could you clarify where you think the lie was and lay out the evidence that it was a lie?

The same head made both comments

Archae voted for acro and later said he has always wanted to vote for Yank
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Beck »

archaebob wrote:Not bothering to log in as Ivan for this one.

@ Beck -

There is no contradiction, dog. Pay attention to what I am saying. I said specifically that the Acro vote was designed to pressure him into posting more content.

Your entire point revolves around the fact that I said I wanted to stay on Yank the "whole time" which is not what I actually did. If you have half a brain, you'll see that there are far more plausible explanations for the "contradiction" than that I was lying. Why the fuck would I
lie
about that? Frankly, I forgot I had voted Acro at all, it was a pressure vote to get him to post more content, and it was early in the game. None of that conflicts with the real purpose of my earlier comment on this page, which was to express my disagreement with the subgenius vote, and that Yank has been my top suspect throughout this whole time. You are insisting on taking an absolute interpretation of a comment I made and twisting it into a contradiction, like so many other noobs who play this game.

And this is the last time I'm addressing this issue.

1. Please post from Ivan, mod has already commented on it once
2. You were making very good valid points on yank, to drop that and focus on somebody who isn't posting, is not town motivated.

You(Ivan slot) had a strong read on yank, yank had the desired bad reaction. You were on to something. If you are scum hunting you don't abandon it. Look what happened since you switched

Yank has now gone silent
Yank's wagon has stalled
Nobody else can get a decent wagon going

The decision to switch from yank was a horrible one, and I dont care what you say arche, you lied

You switched the vote off yank and you said if it was up to you, you would have been on yank this whole time.

I'm sorry buddy, you are busted.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 am

Post by subgenius »

Alright, it's been awhile since I've had a chance to catch up, so this might be a long one. I usually don't use spoilers, but I will here. Hopefully people will find them helpful and still read them.

Spoiler: Beck
Beck has done a lot of good posting in the last day or so. He's definitely paying attention, analyzing the game, and trying to figure out who's scum. Or he's doing a fantastic job faking. I'm leaning town on him, and I'm finding his posts useful and insightful.

Spoiler: Acro
Acro wrote:kk, well any arguments you make about the VI thing are irrevelant. deal with it.

This conversation has disintegrated into a slap-fight. I've made my points, and I'll let others judge what I consider to be your inadequate responses for themselves.
Acro wrote:not completely useless. if im town and SK is maf, why would he defend me? if SK is town and im maf, why would i defend him? using this logic, it's extremely unlikely that we have opposing alignments. not impossable, but unlikely.

If SK is maf and you're town. SK benefits from defending you by possibly gaining a town ally or gaining some town cred if you're lynched and flip town. The same works in reverse.

Spoiler: rblinker
rblinker wrote:However, then only reason I’m not voting yet is like beck pointed out, its weird there defending each other, if they were to be scum, its throwing themselves out there too much so I’m not sure for a vote just yet.

I'm not understanding the reluctance to vote here. If you were deciding between Sleepy and someone else, I could see waiting a bit, but Sleepy seems to be your primary and only suspect, so why not vote for him. It's not as if you're wielding the hammer vote or anything. I'm sensing passivity here, which I'm not a fan of.

Spoiler: Sleepy
Sleepy wrote:The reason I said I'd vote for a scummy response is because I've seen scum pressured for completely the wrong thing, but they respond scummily under the pressure and that leads to their lynch.

And yet you defended Acro, thereby giving him an excuse for his actions, thereby lessening the pressure on him, thereby lessening the chance that he would be forced into a slip. If you really held this opinion, the proper course of action would seem to be letting the pressure against Acro play out, then only defend him if the wagon seemed to be getting close to a lynch.

Spoiler: Beck
Beck wrote:reasons why I like Yank

I agree with this post. Yank is on my "highly lynchable" list. Between his AtE, attempt to deflect suspicion to Beck, and ensuing absence, he is appearing extremely scummy to me. The theory of Ivan bussing Beck hadn't occurred to me, but seems plausible. I wouldn't say I have a scum read on Ivan right now, but if Yank is lynched and flips scum, bussing would be a possibility worth exploring.

Acro wrote:@Ivan please claim all your heads in your next post

I'm really not understanding Acro's insistence that Ivan claim his heads. It's understandable to ask, and it's understandable to be annoyed when no answer is provided, but Acro seems to be interpreting this refusal to reveal heads as scummy, and I don't understand why. Ivan has done some questionable things in this game, but I'm not sure hiding his heads is one of them.

Spoiler: Da Koolzy
Da Koolzy wrote:Okay, guys. You NEVER EVER answer questions directed at someone else, or try to explain their reasoning! The questions were directed at them for a reason, and if you give the 'right' answer, scum could just say 'what he said' instead of the flawed response they would have given, outing them as scum. Hence, you NEVER EVER ANSWER QUESTIONS DIRECTED AT SOMEONE ELSE!

VOTE: Captain Spoon

I agree that one shouldn't answer questions directed at someone else, but the reason it should be avoided is because doing so might sabotage another player's scum hunting. It's potentially anti-town, but not necessarily scummy. Are you voting spoon for any reason aside from him answering someone else's question, or do you really consider this to be scummy enough on its own to deserve a vote? Is this really the scummiest thing you've seen so far this game? What scum motivation would CS have for answering Acro's question before I had a chance to respond? This vote doesn't quite make sense to me. Hopefully some of this will be explained in the upcoming catch up post you promised.

Spoiler: ICEninja
ICEninja wrote:Good stuff

I like ICE's post 292. I agree with his analysis and only wish he could post a bit more.

Acro wrote:bad reads were getting developed because these references were misunderstood, so i tried to fix it.

How do you know the scum reads on SK are bad? Again, whether or not he had valid evidence for saying you're a VI is irrelevant, what is relevant is that he went out of his way to provide an excuse for your non-voting. The case would be the same whether he excused your non votes based on a meta history non-voting, or a defense of non-voting in general (which he did), or attacked the one who was trying to pressure you based on non-voting (which he did). The VI issue is irrelevant to the reason anybody finds SK scummy. So, how do you know the read on SK is bad, considering that the only unique insight you have into the case is a minor and largely irrelevant detail?

Suspect Summary

Lynch priority: SK, Yank, Acro

Ivan is borderline. His two heads really need to get their act together. They've been confusing to read, and I really hate that a case is forming around whether or not they're lying about which head is making which decisions. It seems unlikely that head #1 would make a decision while head #2 would make the post, so it seems likely that they're lying. The only reason they're not higher on my scum list is that I can't come up with a good scum motivation for lying about what seems to me to be a fairly minor detail. I'm willing to believe that Archae forgot about the Acro vote. Mostly I simply dislike that this is coming up as an issue at all. Get your acts straight. If you two can't form coherent stances together, maybe you should sign your posts with 'Head A' and 'Head B' so that we can at least keep the flow of opinions straight.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

My beef with Acronach revolves around something I suspected based on the over-clarification from the very early game: in the process of trying to appear to have an explanation for everything, he's basically making up ways to explain his actions, with statements that he either does not fully believe, or do not make much sense at all.

When I voted him, I asked him about why he didn't vote, as I expected his answer to not make much sense. I didn't believe he had a reason that it was better to withhold his vote after the RVS had ended as opposed to during the RVS. Though I disagree with his reasoning here, his answer was better than it could have been. The point about it being a suspicious overclarification still stands - however, this makes sense.

Acronach wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Acronach wrote:funny part is, i almost bought that post, until i read the "shut up and vote" part. something just rubbed me wrong about it. i reread... and i reread again, and finally, i decided i already have a minor scumread on you and i think your logic is either creating something out of nothing, or oppratunistic scum following spoon and confid.
to sum it all up, there is very little chance of you being town, and, your logic is just horrable. sad but true.

Why did you already have a minor scum read on him?

mostly a gut read. something about the way hes thinking just rubs me as scummy.

This vote is extremely suspect. The original post contains a whopping zero solid reasons for voting Ivan. It throws around some buzz words and phrases, like "gut read," "rubbing the wrong way," "opportunistic," but does nothing to explain what exactly is scummy. Why is the logic bad? He did try to qualify the vote with already having a "minor scumread" on Ivan, but when asked about it, it amounted to absolutely nothing. Gut reads are fine, but you need to have evidence to back them up.

This has been Acronach's only vote so far this game, if I'm not mistaken. You claim to be waiting for concrete reasons to vote . . . yet after you are pressured for not voting, you make a vote based on what appears to be absolutely nothing. This is a perfect case of scum trying to appear like they are scumhunting, but actually providing little content. It smells very badly of totally disingenuous reasoning, and the timing of it basically screams scum.

Acronach wrote:kk then, explain #31

I already did. Reading a thread is a great skill to have when, you know, playing a thread-based game. =P

-------------------------

I completely agree with subgenius here.

Acronach wrote:ConfidAnon - not really sure where to place him. he's been lurkish and the only real case i remember him making was against me. he makes another post against me once every 4 pages or so. initially, i had a slight townread on him, but after consistant lurkiness, i'm having my doubts.

Here is another example of Acronach just making up things that sound good in order to bolster reasons for what he does. This game has been open for five days; for four of those, I have made at least one post every day. Lurking is consistently avoiding the thread - I have not done so in any way shape or form. Sure, I don't give seven or eight posts a day, but I put everything I have to contribute into one or two longer, thought-out posts. He did not check his facts, and just tried to apply a buzz word, "lurking," in order to decrease a town read he once had, to appear like his "opinions" are shifting.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Tommy wrote:Well, the bit of text under your vote looked a lot like a reason. You now claim it wasn't the reason, and that you waited until a later post to explain your vote. That sounds fishy. Here's another possibility: you are trying to sway with the wind. At the time of your vote, you judged that prevailing opinion was with the always-vote lobby. At the time of your 'explanation', you judged that it had swung towards the pressure-doesn't-need-votes lobby.

I never claimed it was the reason - it was a question posed to gain further insight into his alignment, and to reinforce the reason. I can't argue this any more, as there are no more arguments to give. It either is, or it isn't, and I guess that's up for everyone else to decide. Sorry about not being as clear as I should have been.

However, I've always been with the always-vote lobby. That has not changed, and never will change. That's a theory argument which I will always stand by, regardless of what is happening in this game.

Beck wrote:It seems that Yank is the person that should be pressured right now, not Ivan and definitely not Acro.

Why not Ivan or Acro?

Here you, Beck, make good points.

SleepyKrew wrote:You sure he never responded to it? I'll believe you.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Yank
Quite honestly, we'll learn a lot from this flip either way.

Justifying a mislynch is a scumtell . . . and this post is guilty of that.

-----------------------

What is the big deal about the hydrae claiming their heads? They should be judged as a single playerslot, imo, because they are a single playerslot.

-------------------------

I support this post.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Beck »

Mostly I simply dislike that this is coming up as an issue at all. Get your acts straight. If you two can't form coherent stances together, maybe you should sign your posts with 'Head A' and 'Head B' so that we can at least keep the flow of opinions straight.

+1000000000000

And, don't purposely post as your RL head, the fact you admitted you didn't log on as Ivan on purpose is just shameful.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Acronach »

subgenius wrote:
Alright, it's been awhile since I've had a chance to catch up, so this might be a long one. I usually don't use spoilers, but I will here. Hopefully people will find them helpful and still read them.

Acro wrote:kk, well any arguments you make about the VI thing are irrevelant. deal with it.

This conversation has disintegrated into a slap-fight. I've made my points, and I'll let others judge what I consider to be your inadequate responses for themselves.
you are truely an idiot. you seriously expect people to pay attention to those points when you didn't even read what you're talking about?
subgenius wrote:
Acro wrote:not completely useless. if im town and SK is maf, why would he defend me? if SK is town and im maf, why would i defend him? using this logic, it's extremely unlikely that we have opposing alignments. not impossable, but unlikely.

If SK is maf and you're town. SK benefits from defending you by possibly gaining a town ally or gaining some town cred if you're lynched and flip town. The same works in reverse.[/spoiler]
this is good logic at least.
subgenius wrote:
Acro wrote:@Ivan please claim all your heads in your next post

I'm really not understanding Acro's insistence that Ivan claim his heads. It's understandable to ask, and it's understandable to be annoyed when no answer is provided, but Acro seems to be interpreting this refusal to reveal heads as scummy, and I don't understand why. Ivan has done some questionable things in this game, but I'm not sure hiding his heads is one of them.
is there any town motivation for not claiming heads? scum motivation would be avoiding someone they've played games with before, but i don't see the town motivation. arch doesnt seem to have a problem with it but i'm interested in the other head as far as this is concerned.
subgenius wrote:
Acro wrote:bad reads were getting developed because these references were misunderstood, so i tried to fix it.

How do you know the scum reads on SK are bad? Again, whether or not he had valid evidence for saying you're a VI is irrelevant, what is relevant is that he went out of his way to provide an excuse for your non-voting. The case would be the same whether he excused your non votes based on a meta history non-voting, or a defense of non-voting in general (which he did), or attacked the one who was trying to pressure you based on non-voting (which he did). The VI issue is irrelevant to the reason anybody finds SK scummy. So, how do you know the read on SK is bad, considering that the only unique insight you have into the case is a minor and largely irrelevant detail?
i don't know that the read itself is bad, but i do know that the evedence used to produce the read was bad, which would make the read itself more likely to be bad.

Beck wrote:
Mostly I simply dislike that this is coming up as an issue at all. Get your acts straight. If you two can't form coherent stances together, maybe you should sign your posts with 'Head A' and 'Head B' so that we can at least keep the flow of opinions straight.

+1000000000000

And, don't purposely post as your RL head, the fact you admitted you didn't log on as Ivan on purpose is just shameful.

this so hard
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Beck »

Confid, at the time I made that statement, Ivan wasnt as high on my list as yank is. It is as the day drew on Ivan has become scummier, especially since yank has clammed up.

I support an Ivan lynch now as I am on it, but ill gladly support a yank lynch

Acro is a null read for me so no need to do anything with him ATM.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Beck »

I agree with the point acro just made, if we know both heads, meta can be used, the refusal to announce each head is more beneficial to scum than town, if they were town I don't see any town motivation from concealing the info

But I'll respect their wishes and not push it
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 am

Post by subgenius »

Acro wrote:you seriously expect people to pay attention to those points when you didn't even read what you're talking about?

Yes, and I've explained why several times.
Acro wrote:is there any town motivation for not claiming heads?

Doesn't matter. I'm looking for scum tells, not null tells. Maybe he's experimenting with a different play style and doesn't want to be judged. Who Knows? These motivations don't reveal alignment, imo. I'll concede that withholding meta info from town could benefit town more than scum, but people routinely play alts to avoid meta. I see it as a null tell.
CA wrote:Justifying a mislynch is a scumtell . . . and this post is guilty of that.

I like this point, but it does conflict slightly with the fact that I have a scum read on both Yank and SK. What's your read on Yank right now?
Ivan the Pleasant
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Ivan the Pleasant »

@ Beck -

Your opinion of what constitutes good scumhunting is irrelevant, and the merit of my methods is not up for discussion. In particular, your analysis of how this game has played out as a result of my one vote switch is elementary at best. This game has far more complexity to it then you are taking into account, and my acro vote made perfect sense at the time that it was made. The only legitimate complaints you can make is that 1) I personally have not been keeping very good track of this game, and made a confusing statement as a result, and that 2) the two of us haven't done a good job of synchronizing our efforts. Your continued attempts to turn these complaints into scumtells serves only to further discredit your understanding of this game.

unvote

I'm making an executive decision here. Both of us need to read and communicate with each other before we do anything else, because this isn't working.

I would prefer not to reveal heads, but if the schizophrenia continues I will start signing my posts. That goes for you too, partner. Town is getting distracted by our issues now and it needs to stop.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Beck »

More important, how does SK voting for yank in that post, justify a mislynch?

unvote, vote: yank

As much as I hate this whole confusion thing with Ivan, yank is still the better subject. His silence since Ivan switched off him just proves to me we have hit scum.

SK will need to justify his sheeping at some point as well provide links to the things he claims spoon has done.

P. Edit

I will give you that despite not understanding how you can take your serious vote and move it to a person who had only made 4 posts all game and put him at L-3 for no other reason than his lack of content, I will give you that it did benefit town by creating a huge distraction from yank wagon allowing him to slip under the radar for a while and it has opened my eyes to SK as obsScum as well.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Beck »

P.edit, why did I add that 2nd " I will give you" lol
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Greymarble »

YankCane151 wrote:It may be the Sam Adams talking, but what Beck said was really weird and anti-town. At the same time, the lynch almost seems too obvious, a jester perhaps?

I mentioned this before, but scum have a reflex of assuming third party when they see something anti-town-looking because they know the player isn't their buddy. This is fairly clear cut as tells go and we just lynched Pinescum for it D1 in 1156.
Then he goes and 'you don't have a good reason to vote me. You are twisting my words. You haven't made a proper case vs me'
He's frustrated over people calling him scum for things he's done he didn't think should be seen as scummy.
No scumhunting except 'my wagon has scums derpa'
Lynching him gives me warm fuzzy this guy will flip scum thoughts.

Beck is town.

Acronach is scum (25). Hm maybe not.

Tommy is scum.

Confidanon is town but not as much as Beck. 91 is YESYES. Scum feel obligated to give reasons for everything they do.

Ice feels town.

SleepyKrew SPAMMODE is probably town but kind of hard to follow. Ah okay he stops. Yeah he's probably town.

Okay got through page 5. More later.

Note:
Hydras are allowed in normals because we're supposed to act like a single, standard player.
Posting out of hydra messes with the idea that a hydra is simply a single player which two people consult on moves for.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Tommy »

Okay. So as I understand it, Beck, your case against Ivan is based on his post 302, which I reproduce here.

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:
unvote

The two of us are in different states right now in terms of how much we've kept up with this game, and need to develop a more coherent understanding of what our respective roles are in this hydra thing. This is our first time trying this, and we apologize if our play has felt disjointed thus far.

I, for one, disagree vehemently with the subgenius vote that was made by the other head. If it were up to me, we would have been on Yank this entire time, which is what I thought we were doing...

vote Yank

Now, the same head had earlier voted for Acronach, as Ivan admits. You think this makes 'this entire time' a lie, but I think it's fairly clear from the context that the post in question is weighing up subgenius and YankCane, with Acronach left behind in the distant past. I'm sorry, but I think your case doesn't hold water.

But maybe that doesn't matter much to you any more, because I see that while I've been writing this, you've suddenly changed horses...
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Tommy »

Greymarble, thanks for giving some material on YankCane. Please could you flesh out your other reads with evidence?
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Acronach »

subgenius wrote:
Acro wrote:you seriously expect people to pay attention to those points when you didn't even read what you're talking about?

Yes, and I've explained why several times.

ok, where?
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Beck »

Tommy wrote:Okay. So as I understand it, Beck, your case against Ivan is based on his post 302, which I reproduce here.

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:
unvote

The two of us are in different states right now in terms of how much we've kept up with this game, and need to develop a more coherent understanding of what our respective roles are in this hydra thing. This is our first time trying this, and we apologize if our play has felt disjointed thus far.

I, for one, disagree vehemently with the subgenius vote that was made by the other head. If it were up to me, we would have been on Yank this entire time, which is what I thought we were doing...

vote Yank

Now, the same head had earlier voted for Acronach, as Ivan admits. You think this makes 'this entire time' a lie, but I think it's fairly clear from the context that the post in question is weighing up subgenius and YankCane, with Acronach left behind in the distant past. I'm sorry, but I think your case doesn't hold water.

But maybe that doesn't matter much to you any more, because I see that while I've been writing this, you've suddenly changed horses...

The point I'm making is the same head has contradicted himself, nobody else sees it or maybe they have blinders on but it's there

Also the fact he leaves yank to put acro at L-3 (page 6 i beleive) for lack of content, when acro had not posted since the middle of page 2, that is around 100 posts, that switch to acro based on something so weak of a reason when the points on yank were much more solid, had no town motivation IMO

Regardless of which head actually did it, it had no town motivation. Acro had 3 votes, a 4th served no purpose and it really came out of the blue. To me that was his chance to jump ship and he took it.

I'm still for an Ivan lynch, he is scum buddy number 2
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 am

Post by subgenius »

Acro wrote:ok, where?

Really?

Post 229
Subgenius wrote:Regardless, I'm not all that interested in whether or not Sleepy had a valid reason for calling Acro a VI. I'm interested in why he felt it was necessary to excuse Arco's refusal to vote in the first place.

Post 235
Subgenius wrote:I didn't read the link, because it's irrelevant to my suspicions of him or you. I don't care why SK thinks you're a VI. I care why he went out of his way to defend you, and I care why you seem to be going out of your way to return the favor.

Post 237
Subgenius wrote:I'm really not interested in whether he is or isn't a VI. Judging purely on this game, I'd say he's not, but it's irrelevant. The important thing is the mutual defense between Acro and SK, which I still find quite suspicious.

Post 330
Subgenius wrote:The case would be the same whether he excused your non votes based on a meta history non-voting, or a defense of non-voting in general (which he did), or attacked the one who was trying to pressure you based on non-voting (which he did). The VI issue is irrelevant to the reason anybody finds SK scummy.

FYI, you could have found all but one of these explanations by searching my ISO for "irrelevant"
Dictionary.com wrote:
irrelevant (ɪˈrɛləvənt)

— adj
not relating or pertinent to the matter at hand; not important

That is what your behavior in the previous game with SK is to my case against SK in this game. Irrelevant.

As I've said multiple times. It doesn't matter to me the least bit why SK thinks you're a VI and whether he is right or wrong in his assessment. It matters why he felt compelled to lessen the pressure on you. Your behavior in a previous game does not matter to my case at all, therefor I have not spent any of my limited time reading that previous game.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Beck »

Arco, it's best to move on from the whole VI issue

This is basically all you have focused on it seems, at least I can't remember much.

So, can you go into a little more detail why Ivan, yank, and Sub are your scum reads, feel free to provide links.

I feel that while I have a null read on you, you aren't doing much to progress the game.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I'm going to do a full reread.
To be clear: quack
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Tommy »

Hey Acronach, did you notice the question I asked you in post 321?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”