ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:03 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Rhinox wrote:Is this the, "the louder you type, the more correct and awesomer you are" strategy?

YES. :P

Charlie wrote:RC, don't worry and just keep as cool as a cucumber... Wait I've used this analogy before didn't I?
Nvm, all I'm saying is "have patience".

WELL THAT DIDNT QUITE WORK ON DAY 1, 2, or 3, DID IT?!?!

NOBODY HAS LISTENED TO ME ALL GAME, AND WE HAVEN'T LYNCHED A SINGLE PERSON THAT I THOUGHT SHOULD BE LYNCHED.

THATS WHY WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS GAME.

THAT, AND THAT ALONE.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm discussing something with someone. Thread's locked until I come to a decision.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Haylen »

I really really hate to do this but upon the advise of others and having discussed this ReaperCharlie herself.

ReaperCharlie - Mugger - Blue (Neutral Survivor)

She was originally a mafia mugger.

It is now Night Four. Deadline for any night actions is Friday 1st July at 9pm BST. Sorry for this, guys.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Nachomamma8 - Jailkeeper - Frogrus

It is now Day Five. Deadline is Saturday 16th July 9pm BST. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Charlie »

I targeted Rhinox but was blocked again.
It's 3 player LyLo, Haylen.
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

I think the thread was closed on Scum Day for me, So HAPPY SCUM DAY

@ Charlie: That's all you have to say?

We now know the flips of two different players, and all you give us is the reason you aren't scum?

Charlie
Today:
You claim that you were blocked last night. If you were blocked then there is no way you could have commited a kill. Thus, by default your claim says that you are town. So your only post today is expressing that you are town and giving us an unverifiable reason for it.

Yesterday:
Felt that Nacho must have been scum, went so far as to question my sanity. (to be fair, I was unsure of the answer)

Was Rhinox's top suspect.
Claims to have been Nacho's top suspect. (due to saying Nacho blocked him)
Must have suspected Rhinox as well because he targeted Rhinox.

Charlie wrote:My own interpretation is that VT claim fits due to severe lack of VTs in this setup. Which means,
Rhinox is clear. Which is opposite of my current read

Charlie wrote:The claimed 1 shot cop that is Pulindar is confusing; assuming Pulindar is telling the truth and correct, Nacho is cleared, which leaves... RC + Rhinox.

Definitely suspected Rhinox.

Charlie wrote:I'm the Choo Choo Shoe, you know, chugga chugga chugga? Its from the first Charlie the Unicorn video, I think it was a Nike or something. I am a tracker. I'm part of the good guys. Additionally, I glean from my Role PM that the Mafia are probably named Pink and Blue.

Night 1 tracked ReaperCharlie to nowhere. Chose him based on top suspicion. I recieved Chocolate Coated Almonds. I know what these do, ReaperCharlie should also know. So I can tell he's trying to pull of a mini-stunt.

Night 2 tracked Nacho to ReaperCharlie. Did so based on top suspect again. Concluded he could not be a protective role based on his strong attack on ReaperCharlie the previous day and unlikely to be investigative role since I'm one myself. By conjecture: he's most probably Mafia Roleblocker.

Night 3 tracked Rhinox. Received a "blocked" result. Choose him based on top suspicion too. I confirm the presence of a blocking role in this game.

I believe you are tracker, but am not sure whether scum or town.

Rhinox
Today:
Nothing so far, No post as of yet
Yesterday:
Felt that Nacho was town.
Main suspects were RC and Charlie.

RC Kept linking him with Nacho.
RC Also kept linking him with Me.
Perhaps RC and Rhinox planned to make two groups, Him and Charlie. Rhinox, Nacho & Me? If that was the plan then they would more easily assure that no matter what happened yesterday, they would still be able to win today.

Rhinox wrote:First prove pulindar is lying.
hmm seems to be dismissing me as town and almost buddying with me here. I have no proof that I'm not lying.
Rhinox wrote:I suppose me/charlie is not logically eliminated yet. Thats the only hole in my logic, if you want to call it that.
Now elimated btw. But your assumtion is that the scum are well organized and willing to risk it. Also, I'm not sure Charlie would have kept his vote on Nacho if one of you two voted for him as well. He took the vote off right after I popped in.
Charlie wrote:Rhinox, your situation applies if the Mafia are well coordinated. I've some experience in a newbie game where the Mafia took days to organize a quickhammer. Besides, it's a risky move and one Mafia would have to think twice before taking.
I agree with what he says Rhinox, but that doesn't mean your scum, and your logic is right! The problem is coordination.

All that said, IF scum are well coordinated, then Rhinox's logic is completely valid.

My role
Charlie wrote:Pulindar, I need clarification on your claim. You're kidney, right... but did you know the existence of Charlie (The Unicorn) as a Reaper role? I'm really unclear on what role is that. Are you 100% sure your investigation is sane? Did you anyhow crumb your result? And while we're at that, I didn't crumb any results... I let my behaviour speak for itself. IIRC, I backed off RC hard after D1. Then I tunnelled hard on Nacho after I got a guilty track on him.

I am the Kidney, yes. I knew of the existance of Charlie as he had to die before I could preform my action. I did not know he was a reaper role and have no idea what that is.

I thought I also had a posting restriction. Haylen talked about how my function was to keep things sorted and balanced inside Charlie's body. The kidney also keeps track of what to put in waste and what not. I wasn't sure if it was actually a restriction. When NS asked me day 1 I asked Haylen, she told me it wasn't. I like posting this way though, and I think it helps things. I stopped doing ISO's though :)

I am now 100% sure my investigation was sane. Before I was not, but I had nothing to imply that it was insane.

I didn't search Nacho until Night 2 and I couldn't act Night 1. I did say I was 100% sure he wasn't scum before claiming. I didn't want to claim, but it seemed like he might get lynched Day 3 and I was under the impression that Stef was scum. (I did not know stef was SK, but her actions and some of her statements made me think she was mafia. I explained my logic when I made my case.)

I also knew that there were only two scum, which I did breadcrumb a little, but not much. Rhinox saying three scum confused me. I wasn't sure if he actually thought three, or if he was scum trying to throw people off of his scent when it really did get down to LyLo.

If Rhinox is the scum he is playing an extremely devious and plotted game. I thoroughly admire him for it. (if he's scum)

FlipsRC is Scum, Nacho is Town
This takes all of RC's accusations away as untownie.
He still may have been bussing Rhinox.

Nacho never gave his full thoughts unfortunately. I can't be sure of who he actually blocked (except that it wasn't himself). If Charlie's claim that he was blocked is correct, then Charlie is town. To believe Charlie's claim is to believe that he is town. To believe my claim is to believe I am town. That only leaves Rhinox as VT? Still, Charlie keeps popping up as my lead suspect. I don't like it. I need to review again.

Epilogue

Charlie wrote:P-edit: I advocate patience in LyLo.

I completely agree. I won't be voting until everyone gives some thoughts about the recent flips and what that implies.

BTW just got a nice new computer
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Charlie »

Aah, my dear Pulindar the owl. How comprehensive your posts have been in the start and how alike they are currently. I've read your wall and here are my responses.

Of course that's not all I have to say! It's 3 man LyLo and I consider it an honour to be alive in the game. So first some shoutouts:

Nacho, if you're reading this then I'm sorry for suspecting you after a positive track result. I was so so sure you were Mafia then but was sadly wrong. On the bright side your laying low probably kept you alive longer than average.

ReaperCharlie, you're sneaky, I'll give you that much credit. This is a complimentary way. And you've served up a whooping dish of WIFOM Town will have to al now.

Pulindar, regarding
Today
, look what you're typing. Of course I'm implicating that I'm Town, no sane player playing towards their wincon would ever imply otherwise in LyLo. The first part of your post is unnecessary bulk. As for the second part, it is true that I'm unable to verify my position. The only way I see that happenings upon death and flip. So again, unnecessary content from you.

Regarding your
Yesterday
, you say you believe I'm a tracker but of unknown alignment. Funny thing to say after I'm "unverifiable".

Your address to Rhinox is the very WIFOM knot that is tangling up Town. Questions arise like was RC bussing or not is killing me and I would rather put that aside and focus elsewhere. However, I believe the general idea was this: RC wanted a speedy lynch of either Rhinox or Nacho, intentions unknown. I will be looking back at the early part of the game to look for links, as I believe that the further the game progresses, the better his plans at screwing with our minds. So more on this later.

Regarding your role. See, I have an issue that you've claimed a 1-shot investigative role. I know I'm a full tracker, so having 2 Town investigative roles in this setup is a little bit questionable. Still, I've not much experience with mini games having an SK, so I don't know how to correctly balance it. I would like to further discuss this if possible.

As an addendum: earlier on you, Pulindar, made a fleeting remark about how the two unicorns, Pink and Blue, were in the game. I'm not surrender if this can be considered a slip but I'll come back to this at a later time. Granted, I've made a similar remark later in the game based upon your clarification that there were two scum.
Pulindar, can you please show what you have breadcrumbed?

Who Nacho blocked is now irrelevant given my results. It could be him or a Mafia Roleblocker, but so what? Knowing doesn't help the scum hunting in any way.

Waiting on Rhinox to say stuff.
Kindness
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Rhinox »

As of right now, I see no way pul is scum over charlie. My vote is going to be going there unless something drastic changes my mind.

Pul, RC and I were both online and active when charlie voted nacho. If we were scum together, nacho woulda been lynched. RC coulda switched to nacho easy and that shouldn't have raised any eyebrows because RC was voting nacho like all game. charlie wouldn't have unvoted
because he's scum
because he thought nacho was scum and had just posted he was going to PROVE it. you guys said a bunch of stuff, but for me, today's choice seems pretty simple.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Charlie »

With such a strong and committed stance, I find your lack of vote disturbing.
Anyway, there is no hurry.
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Sorry for not posting for a bit.
AnswersCharlie, I needed to make sure, because that's all you did say in your first post in a 3 man LyLo. It seemed like you were trying to let everyone else share their thoughts first and then come in with yours afterwards. That's the same way that you posted on day 1.

Next: Putting my thoughts out there is never unneccesary. To say that I shouldn't post my opinions and the way my mind is tracking things is an attempt to cover up information. You also say that certain things don't matter, like if Rhinox would buss his partner or not. If Nacho was definitely going to block you. These things are the very crux of how I find scum. They are part of how I found Stef. The reason I mention that you are unverifiable, is because we all know that neither Rhinox or have actions to use. So, if Nacho blocked us, we would never know. (I never thoguht of a mafia RB though... good point)

Roles: I disagree I feel that it would be too weak otherwise. it's part of the reason I'm not voting you. My 1-shot ability is extremely weak and misinformative. With the SK around, I could have cleared Stef as town immediately and then would have never pushed for a lynch on her. Your role is obviously misinformative because you used it and thoroughly suspected Nacho. If my role wasn't a 1-shot then we'd probably be too powerful together, but it is just a 1-shot.

Day 1 I instigated comments about the unicorns. the main two people to respond were Stef and RC. that was when you weren't posting much. You were waiting for others you said. Day 2 I was curious if Charlie's role made it so that he automatically took both kills when one person targeted him, saving town a death. I also wondered if his role made it so that he would come back. he would have been my top suspect if he came back for the SK spot. Day 3 I said Nacho was town. Every other day I was less forceful about it. I also kept saying that I felt there were probably only two scum and that there were either two scum teams or a third party.

Epilogue

Honestly, Charlie is my main suspect as well. I'm not confident enough in it to dismiss Rhinox scum completely yet. I agree with Charlie, no reason to force my vote.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

Charlie wrote:With such a strong and committed stance, I find your lack of vote disturbing.

So, this statement was just pandering then:
charlie wrote:P-edit: I advocate patience in LyLo.

???
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

The game is getting dead again and someone needs to decide this.
Charlie hasn't posted in three days, and frankly I know I have very little left to say.
SuspectMy main suspect is Charlie. His posts consistently added to that suspition. Of his three posts today the first was basically useless. It was important because if true then he probably could not have commited the kill. If false, then by making such a claim he continues to make today a three way stand off with no single individual as confirmed town. That gives him more options. Since neither Rhinox nor myself can act at night he has no need to fear reprisal, if either of us were to find out we were actually the ones blocked.

His second post completely dismissed the route I use to find scum. The same route that found our SK, Stef. As an SK there was no possible way that I bussed her, or used anything other than intuition and logic to figure it out. Dismissing my methods and not truly responding to them is scummy as well.

His final post... I get nothing from either way. It doesn't bother me and it doesn't help me.

Rhinox's two posts haven't pushed me in either direction, but he seems to be taking a back seat as well.

Epilogue

It doesn't seem like either of you will decide, so that leaves it to me.

Shun Charlie

This narrows it down to Charlie and myself as scum, unless Rhinox comes in and hammers. While that is a distinct possibility, I don't
think
he is, too much WIFOM.
Rhinox, Please don't be scum.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Rhinox »

<-----not scum, see?

now charlie has to convince me not to shun him.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

:) good.

That makes me feel at ease and takes my decision making out of this process.
epilogue

I have nothing to add right now, is there anything you want to ask me, Rhinox?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

Pulindar wrote:
Prologue

:) good.

That makes me feel at ease and takes my decision making out of this process.
epilogue

I have nothing to add right now, is there anything you want to ask me, Rhinox?

I'm more interested to hear if charlie has anything to say. I'd be kinda surprised to find out if you are scum with RC and decided to come out and fake an innocent on nacho when RC had been pushing so hard for the rhinox+nacho connection.

But... when I put my tinfoil hat on, I can see it being a very good move for distancing from RC and setting yourself up for a good position today. You also did know about there only being 2 scum, and you did get the sk lynched. I'm thinking (with my tinfoil hat on), what if you're a scum role cop and found the sk?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

I'll respond to the tin foil hat then :)

First off, I mentioned the idea of two scum on one of the teams from the beginning. I wasn't sure how many teams or third party existed. I was wrong on those things, and for a while even thought that there were only two scum. I guess it's true that I knew, but I did say how I knew.
StefThat's a valid point, I know that I felt Stef was town for much of the first day and except for her mentioning of the unicorns I would have continued to think that. The problem is that I even admitted my case on Stef was weak and I was going with mostly gut. I did make a case, but I didn't like it.

At no point did I claim I was certain that Stef was scum, (or SK). At that time I also was pushing for just two scum and figured that Nacho was a vig. That's why I asked you questions about Hiraki and Zod day 3, I felt that either you or Nacho were the most likely candidates for killing them. I thought that Nacho would have gone after Zod and you after Hiraki. That's also why I thought Charlie was town for asking Nacho to claim. I thought that he thought Nacho was vig. I thought we were on the same page and it seemed like a towny way to go about things.

I did not at any point expect Stef to be SK, I was hunting for scum and thought that she was on a scum team. While my patterns did lead me to someone who was against town, it didn't lead me in the direction I thought.

Lastly, If I knew Stef was SK then I could have just NKed her and let the lynch go on Nacho, the only person I had confirmed as town. By confirming someone as town myself it meant that I was really the only one that couldn't shun them. If I was scum, then Nacho was my only real weakness. Why would I create that weakness and protect him?
RCThat's a good point. Distancing is valid. But if I were to distance why wouldn't I buss?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think I voted RC at all. A truly good distance requires a vote.

Then again I haven't been liberal with my votes at all this game. I once used it to try to force more information, on Zod. Later I felt Zod was the scummiest suspect and didn't have a good enough reason to take it off.

Most of the game I felt that RC was buddying Zod. Before that I compared him to Umbrage for seeming scummy purely because of posting style.

I never pushed for distancing myself from RC actually. In fact I said my points no matter what was happening. I said Nacho was the best town from the minute he joined. I said I wouldn't vote him unless I found out otherwise. I used my one investigate against Nacho because he was my strongest town read and I didn't want to be duped. (It's happened before) While I did view two sides as existing, I sorta saw myself in the middle of them. I wasn't distanced from your side or from the other side. That's why I suspected you of bussing with RC or with Charlie (I thought charlie until the RC flip).

Epilogue

What questions do you have for Charlie?

Do my answers help with your investigation?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!

Pulindar, how could you? It's really you?

Rhinox, I swearz, if you're Mafia just prolonging the game for the lulz then I'm going to... oh never mind. [/rant]

VOTE: Pulindar

Oh my goodness. I haven't posted in nearly 6 full days. I apologize, I was here playing some marathon but then I decided to do my assignments. You know what that means. It means procrastination! So I stumbled upon a pretty nice animation series in which one episode took about 22 minutes, and I watched all 26 of them them in a span of about 48 hours on YouTube. And that means I've not gotten much work done.

Bottom line is, I'll try to reread and analyze Pulindar when I have the time over the next few days. I'm not Mafia; I've checked again.

I've also checked the deadline, about a week to go, so please don't lose the game by hammering me quickly. The convincing shall start...soon.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Gah.

Shun: Pulindar
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

This post has nothing to do with the game!!!

My first novel is done. It is awesomeness. No, seriously, it's actually a decent book. I have a link in my signature now. As a thank you for your tolerance, for my lack of posting while writing this novel, I give you all a coupon. If during checkout you put MD56K as your coupon for my novel it will be free. You have until June 15th 2012. I hope you guys enjoy.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Charlie »

Ok, Rhinox. You're in the hot seat now I suppose. I need to ask you a question. Would you rather I make a case against Pulindar that pleases me or one that tries to convince you? Coz frankly, I really thought you're the last remaining Mafia and he's Town. No lie.

-----------

Ah, Pulindar the owl, I have a little inclination to bribe you for a Town win but that would be nasty. I'm just saying.
Kindness
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Rhinox »

charlie wrote:Would you rather I make a case against Pulindar that pleases me or one that tries to convince you?

hmmm... it kinda concerns me that you feel there should be a distinction between the 2. If there is a legitimate case for pulindar being scum, it should both please you and be convincing.

Keep in mind, I'm going to be reading through both of you and deciding for myself ultimately based on my own reads, but I will take what you have to say into consideration.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Charlie »

Pulindar played well. But I'll try to find any slips in his comprehensive posts. I'm not the best case maker; I'm in fact a better sheep IMHO but I'll post something with substance in the a day or two. Sit tight.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Charlie »

Taking a look at Pulindar in ISO, most of his posts address everybody as a whole. However I find interactions between him and (scumbuddy) RC to be minimal*. Which makes sense, seeing as not to draw a link between each other. Looking separately at RC, he hardly mentioned Pulindar at all in his posts. Keeping a good distance, and quite obvious now that he wanted a win with both of them alive during the late game.

*(Kinda hard to justify with the comprehensiveness Pulindar had posted and the quantity RC had posted, but it's true relative to time i.e. late game)

ISO4 containing his first formal interaction with RC, ISO6 see some more and they cover everyone. I dunno, seems pro-Town in my books. Noted that the "pink and blue unicorns" chatter is prevalent.

ISO11 just tells me that the owl is good at posting on a mobile device. Kudos.
Ditto ISO23. I'm telling you, this owl is nuts.

Late towards the game, I start looking quite bad and judging by Rhinox's post here Today, Pulindar has a form of security blanket to throw a vote on me. Which, I'll admit, is pretty slick because it gains him Town credit by "getting a stale game moving".

I guess my case lies in these key points:
1. My interactions with RC: I strongly believe that there isn't an association between me and him except for the fact that I've covered for him because of a negative track result Night 1.
2. RC's interaction (lack of) to Pulindar: Is distancing.
3. RC + Pulindar discussing "pink and blue unicorns": I'm justifying this a subtle slip, because they had inside information that the names of "pink and blue" were really "pink and blue" in their role PMs, and nobody else knew about it.
4. Balance: I'm the investigative role, Pulindar isn't.

-----------
Rhinox, I've yet to reply to this:

Rhinox wrote:
Charlie wrote:With such a strong and committed stance, I find your lack of vote disturbing.

So, this statement was just pandering then:
charlie wrote:P-edit: I advocate patience in LyLo.

???

Good reaction!

It all boils down to you. The fate of this game is in your hands, so might I ask you nicely in a very warm sounding tone to
vote
shun Pulindar?

Or perhaps you should just vote based on our avatars: that owl is clearly trying to outwit us. Find the truth under that rainbow hide of yours and make this a Town victory! Yay...
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Charlie wrote:Or perhaps you should just vote based on our avatars: that owl is clearly trying to outwit us. Find the truth under that rainbow hide of yours and make this a Town victory! Yay...

Yeah right. Shunning me would make this the worst scum victory yet.

SimilarityThe thing that stikes me the most about Charlie and ReaperCharlie (other than their names) are that they both recieve the same reactions from town.

The entire game people felt that both players played a scummy game, but they were never lynched because of extenuating circumstances. Either another lynch was pushed, or somethign else happened to turn towns attention elsewhere.

They both came up with quick theories to put pressure on someone without making real cases.

RCDay 1: RC puts some pressure on Charlie. He is the first to vote charlie and begins pushing a focus there. Once a train really starts rolling, RC begins critisizing people (doombunny) for voting Charlie. He still calls for a charlie lynch for a bit, but look at how he relates the charlie lynch to the unpopular idea of forming an alliance. He waited until after multiple people put down his alliance idea before putting Charlie and Hiraki on the list. No one was voting Hiraki, nor had much emphasis been pushed for him being scum. It seems that RC distanced himself from his partner and then pushed the alliance and lynching Hiraki as being related to lynching Charlie.
Rhinox wrote:So, no charlie lynch today for meta reasons. No RC lynch for me either. Everyone's up in arms about the alliance idea, but I see no reason its not something he wouldn't propose as town or scum

Even you related the Alliance idea to a charlie lynch. They were separate, but they needed to be in the same group, because RC's tactic encouraged players to think of these things together.

Pushing that link forward, Rhinox look at your own ISO 24 & 25. RC still keeps his link with Hiraki. Still keeps his distancing. He wants to keep his partner on a separate team, and yet is relating his partner's lynch with other lynches only. Charlie after you and probably Hiraki. He keeps that relation, but makes it almost impossible to force a lynch on Charlie. By this point several people thought Charlie was scummy, but RC's posts protected him by putting other, less reviled, targets in the path as bodyguards.
Charlie
Charlie wrote:1) ReaperCharlie is quite... antsy. Taking the opposing side of him should get a strong reaction. (This is why I choose to wait and see)
2) A little bit lurky; I'll leave it up to you to decide which type of lurking this is.

Charlie's answers to two of my questions. He is siding against RC, but trying to lay low with it by not pushing too strong. Though his vote is on RC he doesn't really make a case or push for an RC lynch.

Charlie wrote:Page 5: Wall after wall by ReaperCharlie. Kinda null, sadly, because in all probability he'll do this as either alignment.

My vote (shun) on ReaperCharlie stays. Suffice to say I've seen him as Mafia once and as third party once. I feel the playstyle in those games and here are the same. Although his wall are null to me, they still give me a bad feeling. This is called gut, and I'll stand by it.

These quotes are all so far from a single post. He avoids casting strong suspician on RC, instead he calls it a gut call. He even says that the posts are really null posts, but he wants to vote RC anyway.

This makes it so that town doesn't need to address the case in anyway, but it still looks like they are on opposite sides. Charlie even mentions how he is siding against RC.

Charlie wrote:kryptinen - Honorary Town read until something crops up. Already explained how I feel that PR are likely possessed by Town. I can go further to explain the logic behind this if asked.
Doombunny9 - Seems okay so far.
Nobody Special - Funny posts.
Umbrage - loud character, and his arguments with ReaperCharlie I feel isn't really productive. Null read.
Charlie - Not a unicorn

ReaperCharlie - Really think he's Mafia here.

Pulindar - Reading as Town at the moment.
tanstalas - Null
Hiraki - Reading over his ISO he seems to be sparsely posting up until his massive catch-up post at ISO #17. Content-wise, average, emotion-wise, lots. Not sure what to make of him.
Stefunny - Consistent posting, I like her for the fact that she seems to contrast well with ReaperCharlie. Well, this makes it more likely that they don't share the same alignment, and since I think RC is Mafia then she's Town to me.
Zodiark13 - Isn't much content to deal with. Null
Rhinox - My argument with him didn't go to well. Null

His read list from ISO 12. Turn to the itallycs first: RC is the only one he claims to have a scum read on. Again, for no known reason. RC's posts are null, but Charlie Really Thinks he's scum and will stick by it. Of course RC is scum.

Next look at the bolded part: Not a unicorn? I should have picked up on this earlier. That pushes the idea that there is no possible way he could be either the pink or blue unicorns. (he couldn't be charlie the unicorn either though)
from the very beginning he was laying crumbs for reasons he couldn't be scum. Crumbs that couldn't be noticed then, but seem obvious now.

Defense
Charlie wrote:I guess my case lies in these key points:
1. My interactions with RC: I strongly believe that there isn't an association between me and him except for the fact that I've covered for him because of a negative track result Night 1.
2. RC's interaction (lack of) to Pulindar: Is distancing.
3. RC + Pulindar discussing "pink and blue unicorns": I'm justifying this a subtle slip, because they had inside information that the names of "pink and blue" were really "pink and blue" in their role PMs, and nobody else knew about it.
4. Balance: I'm the investigative role, Pulindar isn't.

1. I strongly disagree. I've stated some points as to why.
2. Perhaps, I haven't examined it much as of yet. But, most people felt I was generally town all game. RC also didn't react to Krypten much. He didn't push where it wasn't tactical to. I don't know why I was left to live. Or why krypten was either. Perhaps your scum team was looking for the SK in their first night kill. I gotta admit, the NS kill really throws me off a bit though :( Still, Nacho was confirmed town & krypten was mostly town. If looking for SK night 2 (or second scum team) it could have been your team that killed Zod.
3. I did know about pink and blue, I admit it. Stef commented on them as well as RC. I gave the reason my role PM talked about them. Why did you make sure to mention that you weren't a unicorn?
4. touche' but I can say the same.

epilogue

There is more, I only touched the surface of the game, but I'm tired and feel that it is best to leave it here.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Charlie »

1) Au contraire, Mr. Pulindar the owl.
2) You've found the reason why I decided to track RC Night 1.
3) I sincerely cannot believe that you would think that "Not a unicorn" bit was serious! And you talked about crumbs, okay, now you're exhibiting frustrating behavior by not addressing my question to you about YOUR crumbs earlier on. This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

You seem to think that bit was there for the seriousness; in actuality it's there just for the humor.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”