New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

That's the problem. You never explained it.
1. Can we lynch krypt?
2. Vote on krypt with no reasoning whatsoever.
To be clear: quack
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Palisade »

Know what? I'll sheep Thor.
Unvote, Vote: KoC
sanchocolates wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yar. Looking back I think I'm going to;

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Also, protip - when you're miller you claim miller Day 1. There is so much gak we wouldn't have even had to do if DK had been sitting behind a miller claim like he should have.
What's your reason to voting him?

The scumteam has revealed itself!

Thanks, Sancho. You've made this a walk in the park for us. Celebloki, Ballin, Sancho, KoC. They die. Today.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:35 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

That's a scumtell?
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Palisade »

Yes.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Explain for the newb plz.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm really at a loss of who's scummiest between KoC, SleepyKrew, Celebloki, and Palisade right now. They all piled on me with shitty reasoning and three of them have jumped off. All that's really happened between this, aside from me pointing out shitty logic, was two generally protown players stating they don't think I'm scum and one of them starting a Palisade wagon. For a lot of people who seemed utterly convinced I was scum, this is slightly alarming.

For now I'm staying on KoC but I'm gonna do some ISOs later.

P-Edit: Palisade, I don't see what's so scummy about asking for reasoning given that I tend to do it too. This looks a little like an excuse to jump on the rival wagon...
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Palisade »

Swag136 wrote:Yeah, DK, GTFO.
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

^This is all the reason we need to suspect you. Your predecessor made an enormous scumslip, and the fact that you completely dismiss it without acknowledgment compounds it.

Also, I'm not sure why Almond is resisting explanation of our reads, but here's his reasoning on ChkBallin:

Why was Tomie killed?
Tomie was pretty much a nobody, a weak town force not seen.

In other words, if Tomie was killed, the scum were either PR hunting or legitimately afraid of Tomie's reads.

I'm betting on the latter.

Tomie saw Ballin as scum. Tomie was also onto the trail of KoC, possibly Parabol. And definitely Sancho.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

You got your entire team from that. We don't even know who killed Tomie.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Palisade »

As of what Redhead posted, That's
part
of it, but not the whole story.

KoC: Day two play makes him self-evident as scum. Plus, interactions with the other three scum fit perfectly.
PBuG as Town, not scum (Redhead doesn't know what he's talking about >.<)--his KoC suspicion post, among others. His post right above was town, too.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Palisade »

CHKBall wrote:THOR, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS. ;P (Eighteen)
Defense of KoC.
Defense of KoC.
Scummy response.
Deflects.

Cases are not my strongsuit. But I could go on all day about this.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 am

Post by TBuG »

Palisade wrote:

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

^This is all the reason we need to suspect you. Your predecessor made an enormous scumslip, and the fact that you completely dismiss it without acknowledgment compounds it.

I haven't dismissed it. I'm commenting on how most of the posts voting for me misconstrued actions
I
, not Swag, made. But, honestly, I don't understand what you want me to do. Apologize? Try and explain actions I didn't make? Think of it like this: My slot is a pony. When Swag made those posts, this pony was shot in the leg. When I replaced in, the leg was amputated. Now I have three legs to walk on rather than having the chance the mend that wound.

Re: Tomie, I like your observation but taking the entire list of Tomie's suspects as your scumgroup is a bit odd. That's probably a little WIFOMy on both our parts, though.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Palisade »

My suspects are not entirely Tomie's. Tomie was used to augment reads I had already began to develop.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:00 am

Post by TBuG »

Either way, I'm starting to think KoC might be the most informative lynch we have. If he flips scum (which I'm confident about), we already have a few other leads. If he flips town, Palisade is practically confirmed scum.

P-Edit - Fair enough. I'd have a lot of other things to say on the issue but it's a chock-full of WIFOM. That being said, I didn't like the chkballin wagon yesterday as I felt (still feel) they're town, but I should probably ISO
them
, too.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

How is a KoC lynch informative? He's done nothing...
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Palisade »

But others have done plenty about him.

Interactions are a wonderful thing, eh?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

You consider asking for reasoning the same as defense?
Which goes back to my question. How is that a scum-tell?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am

Post by TBuG »

SleepyKrew wrote:How is a KoC lynch informative? He's done nothing...

Palisade wrote:But others have done plenty about him.

Interactions are a wonderful thing, eh?

For example, SleepyKrew and Celebloki avoiding the KoC wagon for what I currently believe is a less-sufficient Palisade wagon is reeeeeeally interesting if KoC is scum.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am

Post by TBuG »

@Mod, could we maybe get a prod on PeregrineV? <3

He's one of my scumreads and I want more from him.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@PBug- I'm here, doing my reads.
Was going in order, but probably do KoC, Palisade to see how Palisade argument stacks up.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by TBuG »

Oh, okay, cool.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

So, first off we have PBuG's predecessor jumping on the main wagon of opportunity.

PBuG wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:ONLY scumread. Read the thread TWICE. Plus, Lynch all Liars cuz he goes back and says he didn't really read it twice.

No, I said I did not read it thoroughly with analysis twice. In my skimming, DK stood out because he was abrasive and unhelpful.

This is a blatant lie.

PBuG's first post wrote:Okay, I was very busy today and have only really had the chance to read through the thread twice, but one suspect is standing out pretty prominently in my mine - DeityKabuto.

Except then, he changes his story in his next post:

PBuG's second post wrote:Warning, wall ahead...

First of all, I read once before replacing in and skimmed it a second time, didn't analyze too deeply either time. I ISO'd DK because he stood out to me the most.
Just reread it again
(well, rereading as I write this) and here be my notes:

"read once" = 1
"skimmed it a second time" = 2
"Just reread it again" = 3 times.

You read the thread two times, plus skimmed it. Not only was your only suspect DK, you are now having the gall to vote me for lurking and only focusing on DK.

Oh, and let's look at where his vote went after these two posts: Taro.
PBug wrote:INTERMISSION: TARO
116 - Bandwagons DK
163,175 - Bandwagons Swag
179,188 - pointless
237 - STFU I LIEK CONTENTLESS BANDWAGONS MY LIEF IS HARD
355 - This I actually agree with, glowball/chkballin wagon being scumdriven.

So, let's see, he voted on a person you suspect, he voted you, made two "pointless posts" + 237, and one you agreed with. From this reasoning, you decided he was the absolutely scummiest player at this point in the game? Not buying it.

PBuG wrote:
Celebloki wrote:PBuG spent all of D1 attacking the easiest target due to the scumminess of swag, and now he is picking on someone that was gunning exclusively for DK on D1 since DK fipped town. I still see this as PBuG trying to grasp at easy targets to recover from the massive scum fail by swag.

I stated that I suspected DK and then listed him among several suspects of mine. That's hardly 'spending all of D1 attacking' him, especially when I barely even focused on him subsequently. I listed Knight of Cydonia among my main suspects.

Deliberate misrep. "The easiest target" is something that fluctuates - at no point did Celebloki state that you were exclusively targeting DK in what you've quoted here.

Palisade wrote: KoC I scummier than normal, especially the "I don't want to contribute unless there's a threat to me" stance (protip: Town is always under threat. Scum isn't.)

This is the exact opposite of the truth. Scum are always under threat.
Oh, and it's also a lie. Palisade is interpreting this post:

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Stop softclaiming vig, DK.

Stop active lurking, KoC.

You ever watch House? Notice how he only takes an active role in cases that interest him?
Yeeeeah.
Call me back when DK is shitting blood and has copper in his bone structure so I can flush his system with bleach and apple juice.

by some incredible twist of logic into "only coming back when I'm threatened". That's bullshit. Stating I was bored with this game (I was, because DK was shitting the thread up, hence my desire to get rid of the fucker) doesn't equal "only coming back when I'm threatened." It equals "coming back now that the thread isn't going to be shat up by DK."

Palisade wrote:Know what? I'll sheep Thor.
Unvote, Vote: KoC
sanchocolates wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yar. Looking back I think I'm going to;

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Also, protip - when you're miller you claim miller Day 1. There is so much gak we wouldn't have even had to do if DK had been sitting behind a miller claim like he should have.
What's your reason to voting him?

The scumteam has revealed itself!

Thanks, Sancho. You've made this a walk in the park for us. Celebloki, Ballin, Sancho, KoC. They die. Today.

That's right, asking someone for a reason behind their vote is
absolutely a 100% guaranteed scumtell
, especially when that person (san) has had near-zero interaction with the person they're asking for a reason on the vote on!

Palisade wrote:As of what Redhead posted, That's
part
of it, but not the whole story.

KoC: Day two play makes him self-evident as scum. Plus, interactions with the other three scum fit perfectly.
PBuG as Town, not scum (Redhead doesn't know what he's talking about >.<)--his KoC suspicion post, among others. His post right above was town, too.

"Self-evident"? No, fuck your mother with a goat horn, you give me a fucking case instead of your "self-evident" and "Interactions with the other players who are absolutely not confirmed scum but let's act like they are" bullshit.

Ooh, look, I'm interested. That hasn't happened before this game. I'm not quite sure what'll happen now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by TBuG »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:

So, first off we have PBuG's predecessor jumping on the main wagon of opportunity.

Obviously can't defend against this.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:ONLY scumread. Read the thread TWICE. Plus, Lynch all Liars cuz he goes back and says he didn't really read it twice.

No, I said I did not read it thoroughly with analysis twice. In my skimming, DK stood out because he was abrasive and unhelpful.

This is a blatant lie.

PBuG's first post wrote:Okay, I was very busy today and have only really had the chance to read through the thread twice, but one suspect is standing out pretty prominently in my mine - DeityKabuto.

Except then, he changes his story in his next post:

PBuG's second post wrote:Warning, wall ahead...

First of all, I read once before replacing in and skimmed it a second time, didn't analyze too deeply either time. I ISO'd DK because he stood out to me the most.
Just reread it again
(well, rereading as I write this) and here be my notes:

"read once" = 1
"skimmed it a second time" = 2
"Just reread it again" = 3 times.

You read the thread two times, plus skimmed it. Not only was your only suspect DK, you are now having the gall to vote me for lurking and only focusing on DK.

Where is the blatant lie? I read it once and skimmed it which I counted as my second read. Thus, I did not lie. After those the person who stood out the most and the only one I could find a firm read on after that was DK. In my analysis while reading through the whole thread I found additional suspects. You only had one suspect the entire day, and never commented on anything that was not relevant to said suspect.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Oh, and let's look at where his vote went after these two posts: Taro.
PBug wrote:INTERMISSION: TARO
116 - Bandwagons DK
163,175 - Bandwagons Swag
179,188 - pointless
237 - STFU I LIEK CONTENTLESS BANDWAGONS MY LIEF IS HARD
355 - This I actually agree with, glowball/chkballin wagon being scumdriven.

So, let's see, he voted on a person you suspect, he voted you, made two "pointless posts" + 237, and one you agreed with. From this reasoning, you decided he was the absolutely scummiest player at this point in the game? Not buying it.

I thought he was one of many scummy players, and I felt the bandwagoning, lack of content, and rage at someone calling him out for not having any content was enough to warrant a vote.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Celebloki wrote:PBuG spent all of D1 attacking the easiest target due to the scumminess of swag, and now he is picking on someone that was gunning exclusively for DK on D1 since DK fipped town. I still see this as PBuG trying to grasp at easy targets to recover from the massive scum fail by swag.

I stated that I suspected DK and then listed him among several suspects of mine. That's hardly 'spending all of D1 attacking' him, especially when I barely even focused on him subsequently. I listed Knight of Cydonia among my main suspects.

Deliberate misrep. "The easiest target" is something that fluctuates - at no point did Celebloki state that you were exclusively targeting DK in what you've quoted here.

That was how I interpreted his post.
You
are the one deliberately misrepresenting
me
, and not for the first time. If I misinterpreted what Celebloki said, that was unintentional.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Palisade wrote: KoC I scummier than normal, especially the "I don't want to contribute unless there's a threat to me" stance (protip: Town is always under threat. Scum isn't.)

This is the exact opposite of the truth. Scum are always under threat.

...No, actually, Palisade had that right.

Yeah, I'm still liking my vote.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Celebloki »

PBuG wrote:I'm really at a loss of who's scummiest between KoC, SleepyKrew, Celebloki, and Palisade right now. They all piled on me with shitty reasoning and three of them have jumped off. All that's really happened between this, aside from me pointing out shitty logic, was two generally protown players stating they don't think I'm scum and one of them starting a Palisade wagon. For a lot of people who seemed utterly convinced I was scum, this is slightly alarming.

For now I'm staying on KoC but I'm gonna do some ISOs later.

P-Edit: Palisade, I don't see what's so scummy about asking for reasoning given that I tend to do it too. This looks a little like an excuse to jump on the rival wagon...

I certainly did not "pile" on you with shitty reasoning. D1 I voted swag because of the aforementioned scumfail. We never lynched anyone D1 because DK went and got himself modkilled. I resumed my vote on swag's scumminess which is now you. I understand the frustration involved in swapping into someone that made such a mistake, I've done it before. Shit sucks. But just because you replaced in doesn't mean we should completely excuse and forget swag's play. I'm pretty sure D1 I explained why I voted swag and made it clear I thought he was scum. It's not like just because the day changed, and you replaced in that swag's play was nulled.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So many walls.
green shirt thursdays
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Celebloki »

@ Palisade

Palisade wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Nice defense.

What defense could we give? We haven't been actually accused of anything. The only thing that's been leveled against us (at all) is Krypt Town = GODHAMMER.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Palisade wrote:Hey, Thor. Reck. You down for a Krypt lynch? ;)

Palisade wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Krypt

Here are your only two posts where you mention krypt at all.
An opportunistic hop like that ON A NOW-CONFIRMED TOWN PLAYER is just about the most damn concrete scummy thing I've seen all game. If you remember, I stated that if krypt was scum, it would confirm you as town in my book, because you weren't trying to get any "town points" off of a scum lynch, especially when you give no reasoning. A contentless vote, though... on a townie... is incredibly, jaw-droppingly scummy.

I had forgotten about it until someone brought it to my attention.

Reck told you why, defend it. Its essentially the same reason swag/PBuG has the heat. You bandwagonned a confirmed townie with no reason or evidence.

Palisade wrote:

huh, this is familiar.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”