ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:
Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

DO YOU TWO ONLY ALWAYS VOTE YOUR TOP SUSPECT... OR DO YOU VOTE YOUR SECOND IF THE LYNCH SEEMS MORE VIABLE?!?!?

the latter obviously what the fuck kind of question is this
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

wasn't there just a GIANT ASS MD thread about how the latter is always better?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

DO YOU TWO ONLY ALWAYS VOTE YOUR TOP SUSPECT... OR DO YOU VOTE YOUR SECOND IF THE LYNCH SEEMS MORE VIABLE?!?!?

the latter obviously what the fuck kind of question is this

Maguas a dumbass.. what do you want from me.
AlmasterGM wrote:wasn't there just a GIANT ASS MD thread about how the latter is always better?

Yeah there was... so why don't you help shed some light on our village dunce.. so we can do something.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling? Drawing more suspicion?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:
Magua wrote:Because you flat out said that I was scummier than hasdgfas, whereas Hinduragi and DGB have both just said that we're both scum.

And bullshit if "1% difference" is the cause of "in this case.. i guess Cow. (Tho i think at this moment I'd prefer Magua)"

I say I preferred you over Cow. I never say Cows not scummy. And my example is to illustrate that clearly I found the difference between you and cows scumminess negligible. I don’t understand how this concept is hard for you to understand… It is one of the most basic.

Oh, no. I get what you're saying. But it's the difference between you saying "hasdgfas and Magua are both scummy, Vote: hasdgfas" and "hasdgfas and Magua are both scummy, I'd prefer Magua, Vote: hasdgfas". Similarly, there's the difference between "Settling for a second best scum read when you can't get the first lynched" and "Settling for the second best scum read when you can get the first lynched".

Yelling at me isn't going to change the fact that I find this incredibly scummy and I'm voting you for it. Likewise, calling me a fucking retard isn't going to convince me, but, trust me, I appreciate the ad hominem on a fundamental level.

Benmage wrote:
I WOULD LOVE IT IF EVERYONE WEIGHS IN AND TELLS MAGUA HE IS A FUCKING RETARD.

Everyone in their next post say how you in EVERYGAME do not always vote your top suspect.

I am literally dumbfounded that you are pursuing this.

Now, then. Do you think I'm pursuing it because I'm a fucking retard, or do you think I'm pursuing it because I'm scum?

Also, this is me not listing three people I would pick as CR. Same "am I a fucking retard/am I scum" question can be applied.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Also, this is me not listing three people I would pick as CR. Same "am I a fucking retard/am I scum" question can be applied.

This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

unvote vote Magua

Look at the quote again boss. Tho.... I....
THINK
... I prefer... WHERE is the concrete you're 100% scum Cow isn't anywhere nearly as scummy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling? Drawing more suspicion?

as i've stated before, it's my opinion that (mostly because this is a cult game) that scum are intentionally not bussing. They think they can get away with it, and by doing so, they make it insanely harder for town to get lynches.

afa cow specifically goes, he's at that point where anything he says will probably just be construed as scummy anyway by his attackers, so it's probably a better strategic move from him as scum to just shut up, hope the town can't mobilize a lynch on him, and wait for his buddies to bail him out.

And there's really no point in arguing with Magua. Just lynch him, he is le scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

I would also love to hear the logical scum mindset in saying Vote XXX, I prefer YYY..... Why add the I prefer??? What is gained by adding the YYY..

Seriously... Everyone take out your pencils for this lesson.

If you're town. And you don't
understand
someones actions. Pretend for second you're scum. And ask yourself if thats how you would act. (Ideally we are acting logically here)... If the answer is hell fucking no. Odds are the person isn't acting that way because they're scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

Do you think I'm a fucking retard, or do you think I'm scum?

Benmage wrote:I would also love to hear the logical scum mindset in saying Vote XXX, I prefer YYY..... Why add the I prefer??? What is gained by adding the YYY..

Scum votes XXX, XXX flips town, scum can then say, "Whelp, should've lynched YYY." I literally cannot believe that you cannot see the scum benefit in doing this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:I would also love to hear the logical scum mindset in saying Vote XXX, I prefer YYY..... Why add the I prefer??? What is gained by adding the YYY..

Scum votes XXX, XXX flips town, scum can then say, "Whelp, should've lynched YYY." I literally cannot believe that you cannot see the scum benefit in doing this.

LOL.. So everytime someone has a scum list they're scum setting up mislynches!!!Listen to this bahahahahhaha.. ROFL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

Do you think I'm a fucking retard, or do you think I'm scum?

Well you've proved the first true. You've been a wishy washy read that is incomplete... As my reread is incomplete. But I'd lose no sleep lynching your ass.

In fact I can only see it benefiting the town.. regardless of how you flip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE.

That Maguas logic just got broken down into making a scum list = scum setting up mislynched.. godddamn!! :lol: :lol:
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Oh yes.

Since Porochaz was recruited, we know that at least one recruiter isn't jockeying for quality on his team.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Empking »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh yes.

Since Porochaz was recruited, we know that at least one recruiter isn't jockeying for quality on his team.

Wrong game?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

U2. 3 people you'd recruit if Cult.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Ooooooooooooopsy
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

ooba changed his avatar :(

Oh, let's lynch cow. Magua and Benmage are both probably town I think.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage wrote:
Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

AGM is right. Shit question. I know you're doing it to prove a point, but still. Second if the lynch seems more viable, everytime. Unless, you've got something like a cop on the first one, but come on, that's mafia 101.

CR Recruits?
-Cyber. His play does not match up at all to yesterday and there's some kind of fake way in which he points out the Esp lurking that I didn't like. That's why I want him to sign his posts.
-Nexus. Former townread and plenty of lurking makes a good survivalist. I liked his response to my lurking question.
-Empking/Locke. No reason really, except they've been coasting.

Ben wrote:Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling?

....Really? This is worse than the last question. He's the top lynch candidate and there are competing wagons that could possibly out-drive his.

DGB wrote:Since Porochaz was recruited, we know that at least one recruiter isn't jockeying for quality on his team.

DGB handles cults all day long and doesn't afraid of anything.

Magua, Faraday? Elaborate.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Hindu
Who is your top 3 scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:ooba changed his avatar :(

Oh, let's lynch cow. Magua and Benmage are both probably town I think.

Whose your top 3 scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Hindu
You misunderstood my question. The question is who would YOUUUU want to cult recruit if you were the CR. And why.

LB you need to answer this too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Hinduragi wrote:
Ben wrote:Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling?

....Really? This is worse than the last question. He's the top lynch candidate and there are competing wagons that could possibly out-drive his.

I think him coming in and acting protown i.e. voting someone for a viable/logical reason... Defending himself a bit, etc etc would be better for him if he was scum... Rather than him not participating as that would in my mind, only strengthen the suspicion surrounding him.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

agm, empking and you, ben. cult needs recruits and presumably can't recruit scum + you've all a decent chance of making it quite a while in the game.

these are just my personal choices admittedly, not lost butterfly's.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Let's play a game.

Everyone
ought to list the 3 people they, if the CR would seek to recruit.

List 3 please... a bullet as to why would be much appreciated.

I like AGM's answer - definitely I'd be aiming at people who are town looking survivors, but not so town looking as to draw Mafia targets.

You'd be on the list if I hadn't been pushing you so much, because easing off of you subtly would be a pain - but everyone's 'Benmage is town while doing nothing' read is perfect cult universe.
Emp would be a top call - everyone called him obv. town Day 1 but he's barely around now.
LMP would be a good choice too - active, not omg active, no apparent suspicion on him.
I would have done LB if I thought I could be on a definite team with Mina, but Faraday is boring compared to her, so I'd avoid that one ;)

AlmasterGM wrote:It's like "trololol let's go after Benmage cause he's not doing anything"

WELL WHAT ABOUT LOCKE OR ESPEONAGE THEN, HMMM?

:neutral:
I've agreed to get on Espeo if Benny can't happen, and I've cited Locke as a townread.
Are you saying we should go after Locke and Espeo - or are they just as townie as you called Benmage?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Empking »

If I was cult, I'd recruit: LMP, Nexus or Hindu.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”