vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Umbrage: Hmm. Interesting because I also wagon hop a lot as town too.
Right now Cdog is not as scummy as Glass.

Look at him. He is scummier than shit.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

vezokpiraka wrote:
Glass shoots up the scum list for saying no lynch and wins a
vote glass

This is fucking wrong Vezo. And it is your only stated reason for thinking Glass is scum
Justice will prevail
\m/
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@no point. I had a jail keep. I didn't jk umbridge. If that is insider information then yes I have it.

Glass is scummy for ignoring the LLD wagon because he didn't care if she got lynched. Simple as that. He only cares about surviving and lynching town.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also vezo, I know its not in your meta or anything, but could you give us some reasons for your votes? You are coming in near my #2/3 scum read.
after a wank.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:
Glass is scummy for ignoring the LLD wagon because he didn't care if she got lynched. Simple as that. He only cares about surviving and lynching town.

I did not ignore the wagon because I "didn't care if she got lynched", I ignored it because I thought she was town. I would love to see how you came to the conclusion that all I care about is surviving, and if I wanted to lynch town wouldn't I have wanted to get LLD lynched?
Glass wrote:
I think that she is likely town tbh, and your attempts to shove through this lynch with nothing more than "she is faking her post restriction" and "she should have been modkilled" are pure speculation and have NO basis behind them.

This is me caring that LLD is getting lynched.

Try more, scum.
I think that vezok or nopoint is likely cooldog's partner.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Glass wrote:
cooldog wrote:

I did not ignore the wagon because I "didn't care if she got lynched", I ignored it because I thought she was town. I would love to see how you came to the conclusion that all I care about is surviving, and if I wanted to lynch town wouldn't I have wanted to get LLD lynched?
Glass wrote:
I think that she is likely town tbh, and your attempts to shove through this lynch with nothing more than "she is faking her post restriction" and "she should have been modkilled" are pure speculation and have NO basis behind them.

Try more, scum.

You think I or the other person voting Dog are his partners? Why would any scum buss right now if you are so sure it's MyLo?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Glass wrote:
cooldog wrote:

Glass wrote:

Try more, scum.

^that was only after you were called out over it.

@vezo, I always assume 3 scum unless proven otherwise. Also, why am I scummy if I may ask?
after a wank.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

have we ever discussed the probability that cooldog indeed got his "vote block" (to vote block LLD with) from actually entering "worried" status? d2?

this looks really suspicious. i know that flipped SK and def was not town, but im beginning to wonder if in fact cooldog was as scum, bold enough to vote block his Lynchee of choice d2.

fos: cooldog
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Umbrage »

Dammit Glass, stop ruining my case on vezok by acting scummy!!! I hate it when I have to eat my words.

1) Saying "oh by the way you're lynching a townie" is not helpful. It's a classic scum move. Don't stop the wagon on a townie from going through, but say it's a mislynch so you get protown points. LLD did the exact same thing on the Occult lynch. And you really expected LLD to flip town, didn't you? You didn't predict she would be an SK. All you knew was that she wasn't one of your buddies.

2) You think CooLDoG's partners are either vezok or nopoint? PUHLEES. One is a known VI that you would have absolutely no trouble lynching tomorrow, and neither of which you have EVER expressed suspicion of before in this game. In fact, you said this to Surye:

Fencesitting on LLD. He is still ignoring my questions towards him, and that along with attacking nopoint is really making me question if he is even reading the game or not.

Which at the very least implies that you thought nopoint is town.

Die scum die.

UNVOTE: vezok
VOTE: glass
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

More glass votes please.
after a wank.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Umbrage »

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS ALL ANYONE'S POSTED?

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LURKING?
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

im slightly leaning town on glass. his vote on LLD looks late, and potential ditching his whiteknighting of "town LLD" to simply get on the wagon. however, towards the end i was beginning to get the same thoughts about LLD. i think in the end, trying to analyze an SK wagon will not be fruitful. thus null. i also dont see scum voting no lynch here, i dont see the scum motivation this early in the game. thus leaning town. id rather lynch other people today.

i see Vezok as leaning town. though i dont think he is very protown with his posts. his post saying that lld and IS were not town v town for me gives me a town vibe. though, i think vezok's point on "why would scum bus today?" is invalid since you did switch your vote off cdog.

nopoint seems like town to me. he needs to be more active. though im not the paragon of activity either.
@nopoint, i know youve been suspicious of cdog from the start, what has he done recently to you that is most scummy?

cdog: most of the stuff cdog has done that is scummy was the reaction to the d1 sk claim of vezok, his "vote block" i dont like his 202, not sure if i like his 219 either, its an obvious point, but, what nopoint did to elicit this reaction from vezok is something i dont see a good scumplayer doing. its simply to me not wifom.

@cdog, where has your suspicion of vezok gone? im not sure if glass ignoring the LLD wagon is a tell of scum. i think sk wagons are null usually.

@thad, surye voted for npoint.

@everyone else i didnt mention, ill get to you tomorrow, i dont feel like laying down a vote until i get a vote count.

still leaning scum on surye. he is skating primarily, still hate his vote on nopoint d2.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@LC, ohh yeah Vezo is my big number two. Its simply that I want glass lynched here and now. I won't be satisfied unless glass is lynched.

Vezok is hard-core lurking. He has posted zero content. He has also never justified his vote except to say "Ohh Emmm Geee, that guy is scum". He would be a great lynch if it wasn't for glass's overt scummines.
after a wank.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ Lobster: Why Surye lurker-scum and vezok lurker-town?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:
1) Saying "oh by the way you're lynching a townie" is not helpful. It's a classic scum move. Don't stop the wagon on a townie from going through, but say it's a mislynch so you get protown points. LLD did the exact same thing on the Occult lynch. And you really expected LLD to flip town, didn't you? You didn't predict she would be an SK. All you knew was that she wasn't one of your buddies.

>Saying that I would get protown points from a "classic scum move"
Of course I did not predict she was going to be a SK, there was only one death night 1 so I assumed that there were none.
How exactly would I "stop" the wagon? I did try to get wagons going on people I thought were scummy but they never got rolling. I ask you, how is what I did with the LLD wagon different than what LC did? What happened to your suspicions on her?
I can do your last couple sentences too: You thought that LLD was going to flip town, so you pushed like mad for a mislynch knowing that IS would back you up, didn't you? You didn't predict she would be a SK. All you knew was that she wasn't one of your buddies.

umbrage wrote:
2) You think CooLDoG's partners are either vezok or nopoint? PUHLEES. One is a known VI that you would have absolutely no trouble lynching tomorrow, and neither of which you have EVER expressed suspicion of before in this game. In fact, you said this to Surye:

Blah blah blah

Which at the very least implies that you thought nopoint is town.

Reads change umbrage. I did think that nopoint was town, but his constant attacks on cooldog with little to no scumhunting anywhere else smells of a bus to me, not to mention his "insider information" attack is incredibly lame. The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

cooldog wrote:@LC, ohh yeah Vezo is my big number two. Its simply that I want glass lynched here and now. I won't be satisfied unless glass is lynched.

Vezok is hard-core lurking. He has posted zero content. He has also never justified his vote except to say "Ohh Emmm Geee, that guy is scum". He would be a great lynch if it wasn't for glass's overt scummines.

Your entire case on me is: "Glass ignored a wagon he thought was on a townie". How is that different from what LC did?
Umbrage's last post is asking LC why surye is scum for lurking and vezok is town for lurking. I have to ask you why is vezok scum for lurking and surye is not?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^no its, I think glass is scum because he ignored a wagon that he knew was townie. Big difference.
after a wank.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Glass wrote:How exactly would I "stop" the wagon? I did try to get wagons going on people I thought were scummy but they never got rolling. I ask you, how is what I did with the LLD wagon different than what LC did? What happened to your suspicions on her?

Not 'people'. Person. CooLDoG.

Most of my suspicions on LC were based off her apparent buddying with LLD.

Glass wrote:You thought that LLD was going to flip town, so you pushed like mad for a mislynch knowing that IS would back you up, didn't you? You didn't predict she would be a SK. All you knew was that she wasn't one of your buddies.

Show how supporting LLD's lynch was a smarter scum move than supporting IS' lynch. When I went after LLD, it was a very risky move, I was pushing a wagon with almost no support that totally went against my D1 reads. Why would scum do that?

Glass wrote:Reads change umbrage. I did think that nopoint was town, but his constant attacks on cooldog with little to no scumhunting anywhere else smells of a bus to me, not to mention his "insider information" attack is incredibly lame. The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

So he's scummy for only focusing on CooLDoG the whole game?

And it's good to know you've been thinking about which players are easy lynches.

Glass wrote:Umbrage's last post is asking LC why surye is scum for lurking and vezok is town for lurking. I have to ask you why is vezok scum for lurking and surye is not?

I asked you first. Besides, my case on vezok is based mainly on meta, not lurking.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Glass »

WOW umbrage, this last post is terribad. I had a town read on you at the end of day 2 but this post is extremely scummy.

umbrage wrote:
And it's good to know you've been thinking about which players are easy lynches.

LOLWTF YOU ATTACKED ME FOR ATTACKING AN EASY LYNCH. YOU CANT DO THAT IF YOU DONT THINK OF THE EASY LYNCHES YOURSELF

umbrage wrote:I asked you first. Besides, my case on vezok is based mainly on meta, not lurking.

I guess I am not allowed to ask cooldog the same question that you asked LC. And you did not ask me at all, you asked LC.

umbrage wrote:So he's scummy for only focusing on CooLDoG the whole game?

No, he is scummy for ignoring everyone else. And it is cute that you think I am focusing only on cooldog.
Like here, totally all about cooldog
And here too
Oh, don't forget here
I think I have made my point.

umbrage wrote:
Show how supporting LLD's lynch was a smarter scum move than supporting IS' lynch.

Because the LLD lynch everyone was piling on top of so it is a safe place to put a vote without drawing lots of attention to yourself. Show how supporting a IS lynch is a smarter scum move than supporting a LLD lynch.

umbrage wrote:When I went after LLD, it was a very risky move, I was pushing a wagon with almost no support that totally went against my D1 reads. Why would scum do that?

Sure, let's throw some WIFOM into this post. Oh hey umbrage, I just pushed that nopoint might be cooldog's partner, which totally goes against my day 2 read and has NO support. Why would scum do that?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:^no its, I think glass is scum because he ignored a wagon that he knew was townie. Big difference.

So I am scum... Because I am scum... Ya....
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Umbrage »

1) Saying 'X is an easy lynch' is different from saying 'I'm attacking Y who is not an easy lynch'. The first is simply being observant, and the second is purposefully trying to look like you're not going for easy targets.

2)
I guess I am not allowed to ask cooldog the same question that you asked LC. And you did not ask me at all, you asked LC.

You're still dodging the question.

3) Oh bravo, you found 3 whole posts that weren't about CooLDoG. Now it's my turn. Let's see: we have ISO#14, ISO#15, ISO#16, ISO#20, ISO#30, and now ISO#32 all forming a case on CooLDoG.

4) Try reading the game. When I showed up, the only person suspecting LLD was FUCKING VEZOK. Even IS wasn't convinced she was scum, and he was flailing at that point.

5) Uh, because a flipped townie had nopoint as his #1 suspect?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:Saying 'X is an easy lynch' is different from saying 'I'm attacking Y who is not an easy lynch'. The first is simply being observant, and the second is purposefully trying to look like you're not going for easy targets.

wtf are you going on about. In my original post I said:
Glass wrote:The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

So you are saying that I am just being observant, cool.

umbrage wrote:
You're still dodging the question.

The question that you asked LC? Didn't know I was supposed to answer that.

umbrage wrote:Oh bravo, you found 3 whole posts that weren't about CooLDoG. Now it's my turn. Let's see: we have ISO#14, ISO#15, ISO#16, ISO#20, ISO#30, and now ISO#32 all forming a case on CooLDoG.

Yes umbrage, but the point you were making was that I was attacking cooldog without looking at anyone else. I have successfully crushed that point into oblivion, and you showing posts about me attacking a scumread does not make ALL my posts about him.

umbrage wrote:Try reading the game. When I showed up, the only person suspecting LLD was FUCKING VEZOK. Even IS wasn't convinced she was scum, and he was flailing at that point.

And your point being?

umbrage wrote:Uh, because a flipped townie had nopoint as his #1 suspect?

So what? I don't blindly follow what dead people thought, and I highly doubt anybody else does. If you think that IS dying suddenly has all eyes on nopoint and I am taking advantage of then I need to facepalm and/or headdesk.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Umbrage »

So you are saying that I am just being observant, cool.

Uh... no. Try again.

Glass wrote:The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

Umbrage wrote:'I'm attacking Y who is not an easy lynch'

Notice the similarity?

The question that you asked LC? Didn't know I was supposed to answer that.

That was to LC? Oh yeah. So why the hell are we talking about it?

Yes umbrage, but the point you were making was that I was attacking cooldog without looking at anyone else. I have successfully crushed that point into oblivion, and you showing posts about me attacking a scumread does not make ALL my posts about him.

BWAHAHAHA no.

You posted a) some quotes of mine that you misunderstood, b) a few questions but no hard reads, c) you joining the LLD wagon.

By the way, why did you join the LLD wagon? As I recall, you joined RIGHT AFTER SHE CLAIMED VIG. Hm... townread on her until then, but then she claims a DANGEROUS PR and you want her lynched! Nothing suspicious there, right?

And your point being?

Uh, that was me ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION.

Because the LLD lynch everyone was piling on top of so it is a safe place to put a vote without drawing lots of attention to yourself. Show how supporting a IS lynch is a smarter scum move than supporting a LLD lynch.

Remember this? When you LIED, hoping nobody would remember back to D2?

Too bad for you, but anyone can read back and see the truth. Only vezokpiraka had expressed suspicion of LLD before I launched my attack, making the above quote a LIE. A LIE that you're now desperately trying to cover up. But I'm onto you now.

So what? I don't blindly follow what dead people thought, and I highly doubt anybody else does. If you think that IS dying suddenly has all eyes on nopoint and I am taking advantage of then I need to facepalm and/or headdesk.

OK, so let me get this straight...

IS expresses suspicion of nopoint.

IS is killed and flips town.

You think nopoint is scum when you previously thought him town the day before.

And yet this has NOTHING TO DO with the fact that the ONLY person who suspected him wound up dead?

Either you're trying to cover this up or you're pulling this case out of your ass and really haven't been paying attention to nopoint at all. Which isn't surprising seeing as how you haven't said anything damaging towards him for the entire game.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I declare Umbridge the winner. Can we lynch glass now?

@#443, No I can tell by your over all reaction to the LLD wagon that you didn't care if she got lynched or not.
after a wank.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Umbrage »

Correction, he cared very much - when he thought she was a vig, the most powerful town PR.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Glass »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: umbrage
I have had enough of your bullshit.

umbrage wrote:

umbrage wrote:'I'm attacking Y who is not an easy lynch'

Notice the similarity?

No, because there is NO similarity. In my quote I said that you attacking me for accusing an easy lynch is lame.
In your quote you're saying that if someone said that they were attacking someone who is NOT an easy lynch they would be scummy. These are two completely different things.

umbrage wrote:
Glass wrote:The question that you asked LC? Didn't know I was supposed to answer that.

That was to LC? Oh yeah. So why the hell are we talking about it?

You brought it up as an attack against me. You attacking me for not answering a question that you posed LC shows that you did not even realize what the hell you were talking about.

umbrage wrote:

Remember this? When you LIED, hoping nobody would remember back to D2?

Too bad for you, but anyone can read back and see the truth. Only vezokpiraka had expressed suspicion of LLD before I launched my attack, making the above quote a LIE. A LIE that you're now desperately trying to cover up. But I'm onto you now.

Well, why don't you explain this "lie" then? I see no lie at all, except you saying that I lied.

umbrage wrote:

OK, so let me get this straight...

IS expresses suspicion of nopoint.

IS is killed and flips town.

You think nopoint is scum when you previously thought him town the day before.

And yet this has NOTHING TO DO with the fact that the ONLY person who suspected him wound up dead?

Correct. And IS was not the ONLY person. Have you forgotten surye?

cooldog wrote:I declare Umbridge the winner. Can we lynch glass now?

:lol:

umbrage wrote:Correction, he cared very much - when he thought she was a vig, the most powerful town PR.

Except... LLD never expressed suspicion of me. Judging by day 2 it seems as though she would have shot IS if she lived to the night. Why would I be worried about that if I were scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”