ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Lost Butterfly wrote:oh magua's going to get confirmed as town? awesome.

I don't get your comment.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Magua »

inb4Benmagenowlurksuntilafternextoobapost
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:oh magua's going to get confirmed as town? awesome.

I don't get your comment.

magua is town
you investigated magua
he will be confirmed as town
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

i'd just assumed you were trolling the investigation up untill you said it'd be posted in thread.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:i'd just assumed you were trolling the investigation up untill you said it'd be posted in thread.

I'm not trolling, are you trolling with your Magua-town bizniss? I won't be happy if you are.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

What's to troll - you don't act that confident for lulz when you've been Daycopped. Magua is totally about to be called inno. unless...what, you think he's scum trying to trick Benmage into calling him scum before mod declares him scum? Yar, Magua votes can go somewhere more useful now, yes?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Faraday »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:i'd just assumed you were trolling the investigation up untill you said it'd be posted in thread.

I'm not trolling, are you trolling with your Magua-town bizniss? I won't be happy if you are.

i thought he's looked vaguely townish since day 1, disappointed you didn't check hascow or setael.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua I've answered it:

Benmage wrote:Still reading.. but the cow and Magua wagons need to join forces... in this case.. i guess Cow. (Tho i think at this moment I'd prefer Magua)

vote Cow

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Magua

DGB and SpyreX, vote Magua

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Locke Lamora

I dont know... This reread has me fumbling.. I'd dont wanna real lynch till I'm caught up. This lurker can go.

Benmage wrote:
Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:This is me policy voting you. Or omgus-ing if you want.. spell it out. Thats how I feel.

Do you think I'm a fucking retard, or
do you think I'm scum?

Well you've proved the first true.
You've been a wishy washy read that is incomplete... As my reread is incomplete
. But I'd lose no sleep lynching your ass.

In fact I can only see it benefiting the town.. regardless of how you flip.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Thor665 wrote:What's to troll - you don't act that confident for lulz when you've been Daycopped.

Not necessarily... but Magua did imply that he'd be lynched promptly after his mod-confirmation, and that's why he's in a rush to get Benmage to answer his question.

It's like there's a town tell and a scumslip in the same post.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What's to troll - you don't act that confident for lulz when you've been Daycopped. Magua is totally about to be called inno. unless...what, you think he's scum trying to trick Benmage into calling him scum before mod declares him scum? Yar, Magua votes can go somewhere more useful now, yes?

Deadline isn't exploding why move until the MYSTERIOUS RESULTS happen?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor, you need to stop coasting.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Magua »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Not necessarily... but Magua did imply that he'd be lynched promptly after his mod-confirmation

Where?

@Benmage:
So, no, you don't think I'm scum. You think I'm a nullread, an acceptable lynch. That is what I am getting from your response. Is that the case?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Not necessarily... but Magua did imply that he'd be lynched promptly after his mod-confirmation, and that's why he's in a rush to get Benmage to answer his question.

It's like there's a town tell and a scumslip in the same post.

I took it as him suggesting it was possible you'd Vigged him - hence his flip. Not flip via speed lynch due to guilty result.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Magua wrote:Either you're going to kill me or investigate me. Either way, I want Benmage in a position where he's said he's voting me because he finds me scummy, or he's voting me because he finds me stupid, and I want that before I flip town / come up inno.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

The wording is there.. You are an incomplete read. You read scum. But then in my reread which had me fumbling I remembers things that struck me as town.

Like when you quote me using my gov powers from the last game. Being unnecessarily dick is a towntell for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

But I really am hoping DGB thing is a gambit or something... So i can lynch you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Magua »

I've been an unnecessary dick all game. Ask AlmasterGM or SpyreX.

Who are your scumreads? Feel free to include me in the list for the lulz.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

I have no scum reads I feel like sharing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Obv. town is obvious....wait...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Finally gonna yield I am town Thor??

If not this coasting is getting old.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm on one of the three biggest wagons - and one of those 3 is about to totally dissolve or go into speed lynch mode. How am I coasting again? As I recall your basic accusation was that it was because I was tunneling you? Well - some of us are trying to build a lynch wagon over here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: Well - some of us are trying to build a lynch wagon over here.

Unfortunately that doesn't include you.

Its D3. 48 pgs in. You've given your "ideas" as to why I am scum. They've been laid out for sometime now. Yet they've been met with a resounding majority that "Benmage is town" responses. The sheer volume of obv-town remarks makes the legitimacy of my wagon today impossible... and seriously makes you look like a damn fool for thinking otherwise.

But lets continue.....

Again, you've said your peace. Like a mosquito you keep buzzing it here and there... but are you ever forceful.. Nope you're apathetic. Leaching onto your ideas and your vote. But never pushing them.

Lesson time:

As town, when you're trying to achieve a lynch (Especially when you think the person you're lynching is the scummiest person in the game) you lay out the reasoning why. (Check Thor's done this)

When the reasoning is questioned. Met with resistance, disbelief, or even simply hesitation. You grab the motherfuckers by the neck collar and illustrate to them how your logic is right, and how theirs is incorrect.

Thor has done nothing remotely close to campaigning my lynch. He said "look at ben look at ben look at ben"... But has he litteraly poked each player individually and asked them if they recognizes his stance and either believe it false or true.

So people have called me town... And he's called me scum... But he has neglected to delve further. Ask why they find me town, or could be so set in stone in that mindset. Or to help convince others why I am soo scummy.

Thor has, and continues to coast. On a impossible wagon. On an ever approaching deadline. With outdated reasoning.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor looks whose on your wagon.

LL, arguably the least contributor in this game... Whose actually most guilty of 2/3rds your accusations towards me.

And Magua.

Whose logic I just wtfpwned.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And I've called a belief that I think both of them are town, and you just waffled on your Magua read now that it looks like he's been investigated for loltastic clearing and dissolution of his wagon making your wagon, that I have not been selling or working on at all, the second biggest wagon today.
Yeah - color me convinced, I fail at this.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And when I feel more snarky tomorrow maybe I'll post the string of people I've been abusing super clearly in my iso about their reads on you - how can you even accuse me of not doing that? Fire, go die in one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”