AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Iece wrote:Well, CK and AGM were both God Of, so that part still works. Is a stretch.

No. Iece's ability is random, just like I've been saying from the second I showed up in this game.

ooba wrote:I really can't believe he protected Magna. It's almost as if he's not thinking about the game. Scum will never want to kill Magna as it will give us an extra mislynch. I can understand a N1 protect on Magna when you've just replaced in, haven't read the game much and just sent off the protect on someone who is most likely to die - doesn't make sense on N4.

Excuse you. Was there a kill last night? No, I didn't think so. So you aren't allowed to complain. I have plenty of reasons for protecting MoI, all of which I will keep to myself, because the scum don't need to know them ... and all town needs to know is there wasn't a kill, so I did my job.

Moreover ... you can't believe I protected Magna? I can't believe YOU protected IECERINT. Who the hell else do you think my super has been on this entire game? There's no reason you couldn't have just protected someone else and then beat the shit out of me today if Iecerint was dead.

ooba wrote:You mean kill. But you know where I stand with respect to AGM and his overpower'd "super protect". (i.e he's scum and it doesn't exist) My protect was blocked - so it's either a kill on me or a WIFOM no kill - gut says it's a kill on me.

Sooooooooo is this a good time to claim that I may have told a few white lies about what my super does?

HEHEHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Anyway, if I had to vig someone right now, I'd vig Nacho. Because he's the one who actually reads scum on both a PLAY LEVEL and an ABILITY LEVEL, and that's good enough for me.

But if we're gonna do it the super tech mathematics way, then I'll just sit here and wait to get told what to do again like a good boy.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

[quotw="Iec"]Hey guys, posting from China[/quote]
*Add "criticizing chinese politics" to list of valid scumtells*

@Alma: White lies?! Why do you consider claiming that appropriate? You maie it sound as if it was actually a point against ooba. - Anyway, after all your claimed super is not more imba than my super what chess or nacho claimed.

@ooba: An avatar that is not making me dizzy from watching? Me no like :(

@Magna: Kinda meh :\ I don't know. I don't like this kind of vote analysis - and quadz is confirmed town, too. Who do you think is chess' partner? If it's not Nacho it should be ooba (chess, Nacho and ooba are the players that appear twice in your suspect groups) [or yourself, who you obviously ignore in your considerations :P] Do you think ooba scum as chess' partner would have defended his partner as vigorously as he did on D4?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nacho?
probscum if it's the general consenus that me and the scum rber couldnt have had the same ability name

I think it's Andrisub eing all like SEDUCE IS SEDUCE GOOD OR EVIL
AND FOR WIFOM
BUT CARRY ON GOOD SIRS
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Nacho
– Why aren’t you voting for Chess even though you keep saying he is confirmed scum.

--

Chess wrote:nacho?
probscum if it's the general consenus that me and the scum rber couldnt have had the same ability name

This personifies why Chess is either a VI or scum. Absolutely nails it.

Nacho has directly claimed you are scum for a duplicated Ability name. Your “it’s all MOD WIFOM” argument is stupid. Either he’s lying about the name of the ability he claimed to get from ConSpiracy and trying to frame you or you are lying scum.

It’s a clear picture. Yet you don’t even bother to recognize that if you are Town Nacho has to be scum.

--

Shadow wrote:@Magna: Kinda meh :\ I don't know. I don't like this kind of vote analysis - and quadz is confirmed town, too. Who do you think is chess' partner? If it's not Nacho it should be ooba (chess, Nacho and ooba are the players that appear twice in your suspect groups) [or yourself, who you obviously ignore in your considerations ] Do you think ooba scum as chess' partner would have defended his partner as vigorously as he did on D4?

1. Yes, quadz is confirmed Town. The Copy/Paste process where I add color missed him. Note that all my analysis was made considering him such.
2. The fact that all three of them appeaer multiple times in the analysis doesn’t point to them as partners. That analysis was simply looking for my single Top Suspect.
3. Yes, I can see ooba-Partner to Chess defending him like that. It’s a WIFOM argument to say that ‘scum would never do that’. On the flip side I can see Town ooba defending Town or Scum Chess in the same manner. It’s not a strong tell either way.

--

What I Know (are can reasonably Conclude)

1. Regarding Iec’s Normal Ability

Iec’s ability clearly has some element of altered sanity to it. Here, according to Shadow’s handy, dandy list are the investigations he as made.

AlmasterGM – “Jesus Christ, God of the Christians”
Chronopie – “Shiva, the Destroyer”
Lord Chronos – “Quetzalcoatl, the Creator”
Chesskid – “Thor, God of Thunder”

If Shadow’s list is accurate then we have three situations.

1. Iec’s scans provide a roadmap by the manner in which they read to the alignment of the scanned (ooba’s theory). If this is the case Chrono and LC share alignment and AGM and Chesskid share alignment. And we know Chronopie is Town. Thus AGM and Chess would have to be scum.

From a game set-up standard I don’t think it that a Chesskid / AGM pairing is likely at all. That would require Town’s sole Protective / Blocking role to be Shadow the Jailkeeper and would establish that the Mafia themselves had both a Protective role (AV) and a blocking role (ConSpiracy).

2. If Iec is Insane then these scans indicate that the two accepted remaining scum can be found in Nacho – Ooba – Shadow, those who have not been scanned.

3. If Iec is Paranoid then his scans are completely useless as scum-hunting tools and should be ignored. That would also mean Charon are rat bastards.

If you believe number 1 to be the case lynching Chesskid is the way to go. It would confirm the theory. If you believe number 2 to be the case you lynch Nacho and have Iec scan ooba. If you believe 3 you hunt scum normally and ignore Iec’s results.

2. Who I think are Sure Town

Iec – He actively went out of his way to use his super to incriminate AV Day 2. Shadow confirmed that Iec actually used his super. Day 3 he actively used the Invention I gave him to kill another scum, Dekes. He could have easily lied about the nature of the invention to me or claimed not to have gotten it. I can’t see scum actively going out of the way to bus two of their partners so strongly early on when Town had a HORRIBLE Night 1.

Shadow – Shadow as scum would require lying Nacho scum also. There is no other possible pairing based on his claim and AGar’s backing of it. It makes little sense Nacho and Shadow scum to have not gotten off a successful kill N4. That would require the target be me or Iec. I am one of the strongest proponents of ‘Chesskid is scum’ around and Iec was the Obv target of the 3 shot AGM Superprotect, which is real if AGM isn’t scum. Also, the information dump from Shadow regarding N1 – D2 super useage hasn’t been refuted in any element. Scum doesn’t gain any advantage by disclosing the information unbidden as Shadow did. Likewise Nacho’s use of his super on Shadow makes little sense for partners even if it makes the target unlynchable while Nacho is alive.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:38 am

The way I see it today’s lynch is going to be either Nacho or Chess. No other lynch makes sense since Nacho has effectively placed them in a 1 v 1.

Here’s what I see as the outcome from each lynch if we lynch Town incorrectly today

Nacho:

If Nacho is Town it confirms Chesskid as scum to be lynched Day 6 and blocked Night 5.
If Nacho is Town it 100% confirms Shadow as Town.

Chesskid:

If Chess is Town he roleblocks the following players at Night via his death (as he has claimed) – LC, AlmasterGM and myself.
If Chesskid is Town it confirms Nacho as scum to be lynched Day 6 and blocked Night 5 (if possible).
If Chesskid is Town it greatly enhances the chances that AGM or Shadow is scum with Nacho due to the unlikelyhood that Town has the combination of Doctor / Jailkeeper / Roleblocker / Redirector in the setup.

These are all elements of secondary consideration to Day and Night play analysis.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Iecerint »

Is there a reason Chrono's (I think it was Chrono...) hasn't been re-sorted to the appropriate category...?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 am

Iecerint wrote:Is there a reason Chrono's (I think it was Chrono...) hasn't been re-sorted to the appropriate category...?

Charon hasn't posted in thread since opening the Day. Since Andy still is ostensibly V/LA (it is not July yet) Dana may be flying solo and too busy putting together Brightest Day Mafia to check the account.

If the change isn't corrected by next time Charon post LC has some explaining to do.

Otherwise I'm taking it as null for now.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 am

Hey here's a quick WTF moment -

Why is Gandalf in the 'Forgotten' category as well?

Does anyone remember where he was yesterday?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 am

Triple posting like a Boss -

@MOD - Please confirm in thread when you see this whether the placement of Chronopie and Gandalf in the "Forgotten by Mortals" category was a mistake.

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 am

Post by ooba »

He was in the "Slain" category yesterday.. (D4 - not sure about N4) - Gandalf should be in the "Forgotten" category now .. LC's claimed non-commune (Axel) QTs work only for the next day and night .. So for Gandalf that is D4 and N4 ..

Chrono is a mistake ..
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Charon »

No, I've been checking my PMs and this thread regularly, but there's no need for a votecount, so there's not a lot to say. I don't BELIEVE I've made a mistake in the OP, because I think I followed Andrius's instructions. But, he'll be back Friday, so he can fix it if there's a problem.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 am

ooba wrote:He was in the "Slain" category yesterday.. (D4 - not sure about N4) - Gandalf should be in the "Forgotten" category now .. LC's claimed non-commune (Axel) QTs work only for the next day and night .. So for Gandalf that is D4 and N4 ..

Ok, thanks for the clarification on Gandalf.

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 am

Post by ooba »

@AGM
- "No kill" =\= "Doc"
- You could have just said "My super was on SD and everyone believed Iece had my super, so I used my normal on somebody else. That didn't work out well :/"

@SD
This is for the Blackest night game. Changed it to that because I am excited about it .. I'll try and see if I can make it an animated gif which flies ;)

@Chess
Got to agree with Magna on this. From your PoV, I'd assume Nacho is scum first and keep the mod-WIFOM bit as an outside possibility.

@Magna
- Wagon analysis looks good. Disagree with only Snapshot 4 - jumped back only because of Gandalf's insistence.
- Still trying to work out Iece's results - I think it's 1 - just that we haven't found out the correct key yet.
- Regarding chess-AGM and it not being possible due to setup related issues - I point you again to LoTR Mafia.

After some more thoughts
- Nacho-chess not scum together because why create a 1-1 unless you're super bussing and you know town has two rb-type roles (SD, Magna). Plus I'd expect the bussing to more stronger if this was the plan.
- Nacho\LC is unlikely due to two dead guy roles.
So it looks like
70% - Nacho\AGM
30% - Nacho is Townie--. One\Two other(s) are Egyptian ..

Still re-reading and thinking about stuff. Right now I'm looking@ LC-lying possibilities and what his role can be (a scum last-guy-dead backup kinda role) cause I expect dana to be on top of things & the only reason I wasn't considering LC was due to the role.
It makes sense to wait till Friday - so no voting until this is clarified ..
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 am

Review of AGar ISO and Chesskid ISO for elements related to known scum flips

--

AGar ISO
(I didn’t bother to include Nacho as all the known Egyptians were dead by the time he replaced in) –

AGar at 222 wrote:CMAR had a lot of cognitive dissonance in his posting about SD, which was the main backing for my vote, but Dekes highlights a decent few points in 221.

Follows along with Dekes regarding diddin being scummy.

AGar at 277 wrote:Quadz brings up good points on Dekes, but I'm not going to run headlong into that one atm, one at a time.

Very soft agreement that scum-Dekes is scummy but shelves it.

AGar at 330 wrote:Dekes' 235 is right on the money. I haven't been able to get any read on AV due to him being nearly invisible in the thread, & RoN is acting in a similar manner to Axelrod.

More agreement with Dekes. Leaves the door open on AV due to inactivity.

AGar at 523 wrote:TL;DR: "So I'm gonna call two people scum, and I'm gonna connect them. But I'm also gonna qualify both of them as individually scum so that way when one flips town, the other will still get lynched."

1. An attack on the mothrax/ConSpiracy slot for lining up lynches. Doesn’t vote for said player but simply unvotes. Note that the vote on Mothrax does appeaer after AGar is poked by Dekes.
2. Potential distancing from either Town wagon Day 1.

AGar at 728 wrote:AV gets scumpoints for twisting people's comments in order to get his Dekes wagon.

More soft attacks on known scum (AV) without followup pressure or a vote.

AGar at 1039 wrote:Leaning scum on AGM, mainly because Andrius doesn't seem like the kind of person that would be like "Hmm, insane dude investigating someone... LOL THIS NAME." Insane flavor cop is really.. really borderline sketch of an attempt here.

This I don’t like from the standpoint that it was ‘outguessing the mod’ and throwing cold water on the concept of an insane flavor cop.

AGar at 1046 wrote:Uhhhhh no?

No player stepping up to claim blocking SD != SD-scum.

Again, it would be BORDERLINE BASTARD MODDING for SD to be anti-town of any kind.

Before even reading quadz, Dekes jumps up to Lynch2

Lynch2: Dekes

Hops on Dekes for bad attack on Shadow.

AGar at 1136 wrote:AGM still needs to die. With AV.

Why are we still sitting here?

AGar at 1161 wrote:Because it's not an "official" vote, so I haven't been paying as much attention to it as I have just actions. I find Dekes and AGM both fairly scummy, but either or would do well. AGM is just sitting there being a jackass, so I'm more wishful for him to hang currently.

These back to back posts make me think his Dekes Lynch 2 vote might have been distancing. He hopped on for a single post and subsequently kept pushing other suspects as scum.

AGar at 1386 wrote:Mothrax has done nothing but come in here and poke shots at different people and then exit the same, lurking hardcore throughout. Good money says that in a large game with as much going on here as there is, this is tactical scum lurking. Lynch2 should move here, folks.

Here, after AGM has claimed and Quadz stumped he hops on Mothrax early. Once again doesn’t revist Dekes as Lynch2 despite saying he was “fairly scummy” in 1161.

--

Chesskid ISO

Chesskid at 88 wrote:YOU CANT GUESS MY POWERS FROM MY NAME

Oh really. You couldn’t guess Roleblocking from a traditional Seductress role (Aphrodite)?

Chesskid at 181 wrote:MY ROLE IS FAR TOO SIMILAR TO HIS I WANT TO KNOW HIS FUCKING SUPER POWER

Here he claims he’s a blocking style power. On the heels of 88 it looks very bad.

Chesskid at 327 wrote:7eah mean dekes is prety obv town no?

Here’s the first direct mention or response to ANY of the three confirmed scum. And it is in his ISO 62, calling Dekes scum obvtown.

The next time any of the scum get mentioned is ISO 84 where he asks for Mothrax to be prodded.

Chesskid at 504 wrote:Eh? I don't make cases.

But your post translates to "don't call me out for lurk2victory and chainlynches4eva wooooooooooo"

Scummy, sir.

Soft response calling Mothrax scummy. No vote of any other followup in sight.

Chesskid at 816 wrote:not at all surprised at AV scum

can we lynch chrono and AV then?

Interesting that AV as scum doesn’t surprise him when AV did not appear at all in his ISO to this point (ISO 119) after Iec outed him.

Chesskid at 957 wrote:common sense would indicate dekes is RB immune

First direct mention of Dekes in his ISO (143).

Chesskid at 990 wrote:Also Dekes does need to clarify if SD is lying about JKing him, or if he is actually immune to JKs, because otherwise we'll have to deal with this omfg someone was lyingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg shit in endgame

Interesting if only for the unspoken premise in the post that Dekes and SD will both be alive at endgame.

At this point in his ISO we get into the 20 or so posts where Chesskid butchers how statistics work.

Chesskid at 1554 wrote:how about
since there's not a lot of support for a me lynch
and a shitfuckton of support for a mothrax lynch
that probably means he's the scum not me?

KTHXBIE

Attempting to set up the notion that he and ConSpiracy can’t be scum together.

Here’s a good point made by Gandalf that I forgot occurred –

Gandalf wrote:You know what would be hilarious? If chess stole mothrax's fakeclaim and then CS came in and used it not realizing that chess had taken it.

Chesskid at 1805 wrote:why does it matter who I rbed on n1?

Chesskid at 1806 wrote:seeign as they'll be double rbed when I die i'd rather it remain hidden

In context of these two quotes note that later he claimed to have blocked Plum, who died N1.

Chesskid at 1966 wrote:DEKES ANY BREADCRUMBS?

This came after Gemini outed Dekes scum.

That’s all the scum references in Chess’s ISO and after this point it degenerates into Mod WIFOM and “Poor me you are stupid for lynching me” posts.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

powers from role name dipshit

Aprhodite does not roleblocker imply
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:49 am

Well after doing my VC analysis, looking at Dead scum intereactions and reviewing the facts regarding each player if we end up mislynching I’m going to

VOTE: Chesskid.

I like Nacho’s slot’s interactions with Dead scum better than Chesskids (which is basically non-existant aka the tried and true Ignore your Buddies method).

Both have horrible claimed Night actions.
Both basically confirm the other as scum if they flip Town and vice-versa

I’ll not cry one tear if Nacho is today’s lynch but my head and gut both say Chesskid is our lynch.

Especially since in the case of a mislynch on Chess LC, AGM and I all get role-blocked at Night (assuming he's not been lying the whole time about his super).

--

My draft of the Night plan (assuming Chess is Scum)

SD - Jails ooba
I - Medusa Head AlmasterGM
Nacho does whatever (since he will not really agree to a plan anyway)
Ooba and AGM protect their choice
Iec investigates someone he hasn’t investigated already (although if Chess is scum his Night results seem to say AGM is scum also)
LordChronos targets Gemini if he cares to have a QT.

My draft of the Night plan (assuming Chess is Town)

SD – Jails Nacho
I – attempt to Medusa Head ooba
Ooba and AGM – Protect their choice
Nacho does whatever scum wants to try
Iec investigates someone new
LordChronos targets Chesskid

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hey uhmm MOi you remember Secret invasion?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 am

chesskid3 wrote:powers from role name dipshit

Aprhodite does not roleblocker imply

The Roleblocker role in flavor has been Sexy / Slutty females long before this game went around many times over.

But please keep up your stellar play ... :roll:

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 am

Post by ooba »

ooba on LC-Chronopie wrote:
It makes sense to wait till Friday - so no voting until this is clarified ..
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:12 am

chesskid3 wrote:hey uhmm MOi you remember Secret invasion?

Sure do. Your point?

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You lose the right to bitch about that game when I flip town

Agreed?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Any plan where Nacho is alive and not roleblocked makes me grind my teeth... If chess is scum and he is claiming the truth about his role that is exactly the situation where he would lynch me - and if he is scum (with chess) he has the perfect excuse...

I agree with most things Magna brings up, but it all doesn't change the sitatio much.
Killing chess first was a good option on D4 - with confirmed SK alive and required to be lynched and the possibility of solving the whole chess-Nacho dichotomy by having Nacho shoot chess.
Now that gemini is lynched and Nacho decided not to play along the whole situation has changed.
I agree that chess is more likely scum than Nacho - but I also see that leaving Nacho alive might come ar a high cost for town, regardless of his actual alignment.
The worst outcome of a Nacho "mislynch" still is confirmed scum and a town stacked with powerful and ready to use powers to handle that kind of situation.

@chess: What would make me personnally the most happy about a
you
-lynch is that you'd immediately lose your right to post in this game.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 am

chesskid3 wrote:You lose the right to bitch about that game when I flip town

Agreed?

Lulz, no.

If you find a game where despite having no votes suddenly a deadline wagon while you are V/LA suddenly appears before you get to claim / post and I join scum in the terrible, terrible lynch then we can talk.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

tehehehehe u so mad

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”