New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by TBuG »

Celebloki wrote:I certainly did not "pile" on you with shitty reasoning. D1 I voted swag because of the aforementioned scumfail. We never lynched anyone D1 because DK went and got himself modkilled. I resumed my vote on swag's scumminess which is now you. I understand the frustration involved in swapping into someone that made such a mistake, I've done it before. Shit sucks. But just because you replaced in doesn't mean we should completely excuse and forget swag's play. I'm pretty sure D1 I explained why I voted swag and made it clear I thought he was scum. It's not like just because the day changed, and you replaced in that swag's play was nulled.

I'm not saying you should excuse Swag's behavior, because I certainly understand and agree that he was scummy. However, I found the logic in the post that you voted me to be flawed.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Ok. This is confusing. I have no clue what is going on. Can everyone just list the 2 people they think are the scummiest? I don't need reads, I'll worry about that later, I just need ideas and opinions. Oh, and I meant everyone. After I look at that, I'll do it. Thanks for humoring me...
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

:neutral:

KoC and Sleepy.

Jill - feel free to be more useful in the future.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

...Yes, it's obvious I'm not trying. Thanks.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Yoda has opinions on trying.
I don't mind trying, but I'd love to see it culminate in doing - I don't really see what sitting around and asking everyone to post their top 2 without reasoning will really get you that looking at the current vote count wouldn't get you just as easily. Am I missing something?
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Yes. Not everyone's voting. The votecount only shows the top 2. Also, I can use this information tomorrow, based on who dies tonight.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

What did you learn from all the discussion yesterday?
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

What everyone thinks...? I feel like I'm back in school...
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You're claiming you need info on people's reads today to get you conclusions for tomorrow.
Theoretically that should mean you have information from yesterday to use today - I was curious what that was.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Palisade »

jilynne1991 wrote:Can everyone just list the 2 people they think are the scummiest?
How 'bout four instead? That's two better! :D

Celebloki, Sancho, chkBallin, and KoC. ;)
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, I'll type them up tomorrow, sorry, my parents are going to kill me, if they see me still up.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Palisade wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:Can everyone just list the 2 people they think are the scummiest?
How 'bout four instead? That's two better! :D

Celebloki, Sancho, chkBallin, and KoC. ;)

At least one of these people is actually scum because I smell a listbus
green shirt thursdays
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Palisade »

You are correct, Reck.
At least one of the names on there is scum.

All of 'em, in fact. :)
sanchocolates
sanchocolates
Goon
sanchocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by sanchocolates »

Palisade wrote:Know what? I'll sheep Thor.
Unvote, Vote: KoC
sanchocolates wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yar. Looking back I think I'm going to;

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Also, protip - when you're miller you claim miller Day 1. There is so much gak we wouldn't have even had to do if DK had been sitting behind a miller claim like he should have.
What's your reason to voting him?

The scumteam has revealed itself!

Thanks, Sancho. You've made this a walk in the park for us. Celebloki, Ballin, Sancho, KoC. They die. Today.
Cool story bro.

VOTE: Palisade

His reason for me being scum is because I asked why Thor voted for KoC. What an awesome reason. Also, I'm sheeping Reck.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 am

Post by bvoigt »

While Swag's vote for DK was pretty bad, I don't really buy any of the points regarding PBuG. I'd be willing to join a Palisade wagon, though...something about them seems insincere. I'll try to pinpoint the exact reason when I eventually do some reading in ISO.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Palisade »

BV, pay moar attention.

The PBuG wagon is yesterday's news. It's old stuff. It died a long time ago, and will never be starting up again.

Ever.

PBuG has proved himself to be town. He will NOT be wagoned this game, ever again.

The other wagon besides us isn't PBuG. It's KoC.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Palisade wrote:As of what Redhead posted, That's
part
of it, but not the whole story.

KoC: Day two play makes him self-evident as scum. Plus, interactions with the other three scum fit perfectly.
PBuG as Town, not scum (Redhead doesn't know what he's talking about >.<)--his KoC suspicion post, among others. His post right above was town, too.

"Self-evident"? No, fuck your mother with a goat horn, you give me a fucking case instead of your "self-evident" and "Interactions with the other players who are absolutely not confirmed scum but let's act like they are" bullshit.

I'm
waiting

Oh, and while we're here, I don't think we've really had a concrete reason why you went from bussing PBuG so hard D1
Palisade wrote:
Swag136 wrote:Yeah, DK, GTFO.
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Swag136 wrote:I'll be honest, I've never played with DK, but people don't seem to like him too much. I jumped on a bandwagon. If it really bothers you I'll unvote.

^This is all the reason we need to suspect you. Your predecessor made an enormous scumslip, and the fact that you completely dismiss it without acknowledgment compounds it.

to this:

Palisade wrote:BV, pay moar attention.

The PBuG wagon is yesterday's news. It's old stuff. It died a long time ago, and will never be starting up again.

Ever.

PBuG has proved himself to be town. He will NOT be wagoned this game, ever again.

I also strongly disapprove of the massively scummy way that you're trying to portray a wagon on me as somehow being the only choice for today. It stinks of trying to push through a percieved easy lynch as scum on a townie.
I'm not gonna try and make any excuses for Day 1. Yeah, I tunnelled the fuck out of DK. I don't give a shit if you think that's scummy, because he needed to be out of the game ASAP. The modkill was the best thing that could have happened D1 short of an actual lynch on him. If it takes me flipping pro-town to show that you and PBuG are bullshitting your way to a "hurr he tunnelled DK, must be scum" lynch as scum, so be it. I intend to go down kicking, screaming, and with plenty of obscenities. Now provide a fucking case on me, and provide a fucking reason for going from "OMG MASSIVE SCUMSLIP" to "NEVER WAGONED AGAIN CLEARLY TOWN JEEZ BV WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUH".
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Celebloki »

Palisade seriously likes to contradict himself and pull 180s. If I didn't know any better I'd say the two heads are playing completely independently and possibly not reading the thread, just responding to the most recent posts when they get around to showing up. Active lurking much? My vote stays.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:31 am

Post by bvoigt »

Ever.

OK, why has he proven himself town?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by TBuG »

Ever.

I really don't like this post. If Palisade is scum it's an easy way to set up my lynch by connecting us even more.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

PBuG wrote:

Ever.

I really don't like this post. If Palisade is scum it's an easy way to set up my lynch by connecting us even more.

This is some seriously retarded logic. The only reason for Palisade to tie himself to you in order to get a 1 scum for 1 town lynch (assuming he's scum and you're town) is if you're an important town PR, AND he has knowledge of that. And if the scum have knowledge that you're a PR, why wouldn't they just kill you tonight?
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Hmmm, it actually made quite alot of sense to me. If Palisade was scum, of course he's not trying to get killed, but it'll give town at least one wasted day, which is equivalent to 2 dead townies. It's not like Palisade is trying to kill himselof, it's more like an "If" thing.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Palisade »

bvoigt wrote:

Ever.

OK, why has he proven himself town?

I want an answer to this too. I don't see it, and you aren't communicating in our QT. Stop posting reads without explaining them or at least discussing them with me, asshat.

@Celebloki: It is indeed that we aren't talking. Almond is apparently reading a different game than I am, though I'm starting to agree with him about you, even sans discussion.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by TBuG »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:

Ever.

This is some seriously retarded logic. The only reason for Palisade to tie himself to you in order to get a 1 scum for 1 town lynch (assuming he's scum and you're town) is if you're an important town PR, AND he has knowledge of that. And if the scum have knowledge that you're a PR, why wouldn't they just kill you tonight?

Every mislynch is important and given Swag's scumminess and the lingering support for my lynch it would be yet another reason to push my lynch.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by bvoigt »

jilynne1991 wrote:Hmmm, it actually made quite alot of sense to me. If Palisade was scum, of course he's not trying to get killed, but it'll give town at least one wasted day, which is equivalent to 2 dead townies. It's not like Palisade is trying to kill himselof, it's more like an "If" thing.

This.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”