Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

Cirno wrote:In other news,
>vezok continuing to vote hop
>DietyKabuto continuing to follow people without question

My money is on a scum win this game.

Cirno, you think the town is in a bad spot, meaning the Serial Killer would preferentially rather shoot scum, and you're busy Serial Killer hunting like MAD, while avoiding scumhunting like it's a plague.

Vote: Cirno

THAT tell is as old as the hills... and disturbingly reliable.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I get where the CKDhate is coming from. All I can say is, I am town (though I guess scum would say the same). I can say is I have been upfront and honest. I realize how “hyena” sounds, but I claimed what I was. And I am town. (WIFOM statement notice) As scum, wouldn’t I have made up a less threatening scavenger? Whatever. I hate that I had to claim yesterday, being able to off lurkers (as scum tend to do) was an asset to the town. But now, scum know this and you can bet your fucking ass they wont lurk today. So my ability is ineffective now. I wont use it now, unless everyone comments on it.

Zel asked me to claim further…I will go on to say that there is a certain time limit of non posting that has to go by before I can do it. Again, I have gone back and forth of telling the time, but I cant see a reason not to. 72 hours.

It should (at least) be obvious I am not mafia…day 1 both Elli and I went after Hez. Elli is dead and Hez came out of the gate voting me. I guess I understand why he didn’t want to answer my (and elli) questions. Because he knew I called him out on his bullshit attack of FA and later on me.

current suspicions.

Llamrable is still scummy for also not answering my questions

Also Alt, peel off unvote for no reason was strange.

…however I did a reread and found this coupled with Hez’s actions (day2) scream scum.

GreyICE wrote:Wait.

Would Fate NK Elli? No. Elli is coasting obvtown. Ergo we're suspecting:

The wrong suspects.

Vote: CuriousKarmaDog

Something smells off. Oh yes.

Coming out of the gate and not explaining this (even after he was asked) sends alarms. I think scum felt I was a threat and wanted to get the ball rolling on that immediately Day 2 (hez's vote). “something smells off” wreaks of a fake claim breadcrumb given the flavor of the game. I guess Hez beat you to the fakeclaim though.

Vote greyice.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

So your theory is that I was going to fakeclaim cop, but then Hez beat me to the punch and then I decided to 180 and vote hez?

You're a moron.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Calcifer »

LlamaFluff wrote:
End of Day Vote Count

HezLucky (11) - Flavour Analysis, ZeL1nK, populartajo, vezokpiraka, GreyICE, DietyKabuto, Altilysian, curiouskarmadog, Amrun, Fate, Calcifer
curiouskarmadog (4) - HezLucky, earworm, Seacore, Cirno
Llamarble (3) - elvis_knits, Lowell, snarky
snarky (1) - evilpacman18

Not Voting (1) - Llamarble

11 to lynch.
Yours truly was the hammer, EK.
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

cirno wrote:Your post led me to believe that you were arguing that hyena was most likely to be a town-aligned day vig. Is that not what you were saying?

You know I wasn't saying that because I still suggested the possibility of him being scum/SK.

To be clear, the two possibilities I'm really considering are:

1) This is Lions v Everyone. Hyena is the day-vig (makes sense based on game flavour in general. Also, only a carnivore would make sense as a town-aligned vig).
2) Hyena is a SK. Self-explanatory. They aren't sided with Lions, they aren't sided with town.

I don't think Hyenas are scum with lions. I guess there's the possibility that Hyenas are a separate scum faction with no NK ability.

Regardless, CKD is not a threat at this point, and therefore not a good lynch today.

cirno wrote:No. Hyena are carnivores. We have yet to see a town flip that wasn't a herbivore.

We haven't seen a PR flip, either. Does that mean we're looking at a mountainous setup?

Derp, not a good argument.

cirno wrote:Hyena are known to eat even lions and vice versa, so I do not believe they are aligned. But neither are town aligned.

This I'll concede as likely. But he's not an immediate threat.

--

elvis wrote:Grey (he switched from ckd to hez at a crucial time. Tajo started it, but Grey got it going)

No. He didn't switch at a crucial time. He switched after the ckd wagon collapsed. Specifically after Fate and vezok abandoned it. The ckd wagon was dead and gone at that point. Hez was the only one left on it after GI abandoned it.

You need to re-evaluate this. Go back and look at GI D2...
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Calcifer »

Ckd isn't scum and votes on him just make me angry.

Instead, I just want to lynch scum.
Vote: Seacore
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You still get no brownie points for that hammer, Calcifer. L-1 is a fast sinking ship, so it's prime bussing zone.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ZeL1nK wrote:
elvis wrote:Grey (he switched from ckd to hez at a crucial time. Tajo started it, but Grey got it going)

No. He didn't switch at a crucial time. He switched after the ckd wagon collapsed. Specifically after Fate and vezok abandoned it. The ckd wagon was dead and gone at that point. Hez was the only one left on it after GI abandoned it.

You need to re-evaluate this. Go back and look at GI D2...

Oh, I thought GI was before fate and vezok. That changes things for me.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Calcifer »

I don't want brownish points, but I don't want the glory.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Calcifer »

I DO want the glory.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hammer another scum and we'll talk.
Talk nerdy to me.

ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

@elvis,

It went tajo->fate->vezok->GI(derp "fate is bussing"). Atil joined after that, too. Hez was the only one left on ckd after GI abandoned it.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

ZeL1nK wrote:@elvis,

It went tajo->fate->vezok->GI(derp "fate is bussing"). Atil joined after that, too. Hez was the only one left on ckd after GI abandoned it.

That means GI is scum like I said. There is no way in hell he didn't see both me and Fate as townies.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Amrun »

V/La for an indefinite period of time. My father had a heart attack. I will probably post a little, or maybe even a lot, depending on how much distraction I want, but I may disappear for a couple of days and wanted to make everyone aware.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Calcifer »

Do I have to hammer? Or can I lead a scum wagon in a glorious fashion?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Cirno »

>We haven't seen a PR flip, either. Does that mean we're looking at a mountainous setup?
I'm just going by what I've seen so far. All town-aligned flips have been strictly herbivores. Therefore, I am assuming all town roles (including power roles) are herbivores, or at least animals that don't eat zebra and antelope. In comparison, you are arguing that a carnivore can be town-aligned based on nothing.

>THAT tell is as old as the hills... and disturbingly reliable.
Somehow, I doubt its reliability.

Anyway, keeping my vote where it is. I'll give my opinion on whatever wagons happen to be popular at the time, whenever I get around to doing a re-read.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 am

GreyICE wrote:So your theory is that I was going to fakeclaim cop, but then Hez beat me to the punch and then I decided to 180 and vote hez?

You're a moron.

no, that is not exactly what I am saying...I am saying that your "smells" comment looks like a breadcrumb that you might or might not have used later....I missed it the first time because it is a phrase people use...but rereading the claim..I now understand the votes that followed, because it DOES look like a crumb. Maybe it is a coinidence that Hez fakeclaimed cop...maybe it isnt...

maybe it is a coinidence that Fate died last night when he said over and over again that you were scum..maybe it isnt.

all I know is my scum dar is going off.

so you dont see where I am coming from on this?...you want to put forward that I am just a moron?

why did you not answer those questions yesterday?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

What?

Can I have that again in English please?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

okay keep trying to avoid the questions....lets break it down.

curiouskarmadog wrote:no, that is not exactly what I am saying...I am saying that your "smells" comment looks like a breadcrumb that you might or might not have used later

what part of this do you not understand?

curiouskarmadog wrote:....I missed it the first time because it is a phrase people use...but rereading the claim..I now understand the votes that followed, because it DOES look like a crumb

Okay I get where maybe this was confusing, instead of "claim" but in "possible crumb"..anything else here you didnt get?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... Maybe it is a coinidence that Hez fakeclaimed cop...maybe it isnt...

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... maybe it is a coinidence that Fate died last night when he said over and over again that you were scum..maybe it isnt.

curiouskarmadog wrote:..all I know is my scum dar is going off.

so you dont see where I am coming from on this?...you want to put forward that I am just a moron?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..
why did you not answer those questions yesterday?

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Altilysian
Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Altilysian »

Wikipedia wrote:With the exception of the highly social spotted hyena, hyenas are generally not gregarious animals, though they may live in family groups and congregate at kills.

I see hyenas as loner types, so I see CKD as a SK. However, I agree with Elvis and I think we can wait before lynching him.
-
Seacore is my preferred off-the-wagon lynch. In his post 880, he makes an argument against Hez and then P-edits his CKD vote after seeing the claim. I just have a hard time seeing scum doing that, making an argument against his partner and then jumping off in the same post. Earworm seemed to have genuinely considered Hez's cop claim as real. Seacore and Cirno's votes were actually pretty similar (using the same reasoning and they both got off the Llamarble wagon). Both votes were scummy, but otherwise, Cirno has been town-telling for me.

Llamarble's 917 is actually kind of a town tell for me. I can't really see scum still defending his partner after the hammer has been laid.

As for on-the-wagon, GreyICE's apparent "random" vote on CKD in the beginning of Day 2 is still scummy as I noted in my 799. The shift to the Hez wagon is kinda scummy. The Fate is bussing reason is bizarre. His initial vote on CKD implies that he agreed with Hez's assertions that CKD was pushing too hard. How swiftly he switched sides is scummy. He's my preferred "on-the-wagon" lynch.

I think I'll go for the scum-link over the bus for now.

Vote: Seacore
Altilysian
Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Altilysian »

Oops, I fucked up.

In
Earworm's
* post 880, he makes an argument against Hez and then P-edits his CKD vote after seeing the claim.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

The first bomb dropped during World War II by the Allies on to Berlin, Germany, killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

Seacore (6) - Flavour Analysis, snarky, DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, Calcifer, Altilysan
GreyICE (3) - ZeL1nK, vezokpiraka, curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog (1) - Cirno
Cirno (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (7) - Llamarble, populartajo, earworm, Amrun, Seacore, Lowell, evilpacman18

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch
earworm is V/LA from the 30th to the 3rd
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by earworm »

Let's see:

1. Evilpacman is scum. His posts today are god awful and he still hasn't touched on the CKD vs. Hez thing. I want him dead. Now.

VOTE: Evilpacman

2. CKD is not the lynch for today. He's not scum. He's either SK or town. Why did people vote him today? (especially Cirno who is still voting him)

3. Zelink: why attack the Llamarble wagon and not the CKD wagon?

4. Cirno: top 3 scumreads please.

5. If this Evilpacman wagon doesn't get started I'm feeling the GreyIce wagon a tad bit more than the Seacore one at this point, but I think both are good wagons.

And just to make this public and make sure everyone knows:
v/la 30th-3rd
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

ZeL1nK wrote:@elvis,

You're right!

I thought GI followed tajo for some reason, and was excusing all his other behavior because of that.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

After his last post, I think we can safely assume earworm is scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”