Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Mod wrote:Speaking on future days: Assuming no role- or event-based effects, Limbo players may talk during any Day phase.

I was thinking that was the case, but I wasn't 100%. Thanks for clarification. Anyway, because of this I'm going to go ahead and

vote: Bub Bidderskins

The main reason I held out was because I was afraid that if D 0.75 ended then none of the players in limbo would be able to talk again. I would still like to see the wred slot contribute, though :igmeou: .
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Parama »

First thoughts:
Stop voting. Slaxx is gonna rez it up in here and we should all psuedo-vote on his action target. He's going to be NKed if he doesn't action, most likely.
NOTE: Psuedo-vote is not the end-all of Slaxx's ability use. He has veto power, mainly because it's his action.
Not going to psuedo vote, since I don't remember much about this game <.< And I'm reading.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I don't get night killed night 1, mafia cannot kill then.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh yeah. I kinda forgot about that, along with the rest of this game >.<
Never mind then.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Parama, SC is scum I think. whatcha think?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Parama »

I dunno. I need to read. I'm doing that.
v--stuff down there ASAP, probably less than a minute.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Packbat wrote:VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
Thoughts?

Thoughts:
1. Why didn't you vote me?
2. Why did you vote Bub?
3. Why did you ask for others' opinions on your particular vote?
kiwieagle wrote:I think bobsnox is scum due to -> mad that no1 votes him (Possibly his scumbuddies aswell)
If you read his posts: "Why is my meta bad?" etc. etc.

Elaborate? Examples?
StrangerCoug wrote:This needs some thought. Again, no narcissism this time.

What changed?
Pomegranate wrote:I'm thinking that probably the best revival at this point is SC, because if he's town he'll scumhunt. but I should probably iso him first, just to get a clearer read. I'll be back.

There are several players not alive who could scumhunt when they're alive. Players in limbo can still scumhunt, too. If that's you're only reason for wanting to revive him...
Do you have thoughts on... anything else? This is literally the first shred of content you've provided, and we've already gone through .5 days and 5 pages.
ToastyToast wrote:Actually, I think someone coming off as more town than both Bub and SC is being ignored in the discussion
Vote:Packbat

Now elaborate.
ToastyToast wrote:People I will not revive: bobsnox, SC, wredfar, kewieagle, Awesoma, crypto (many of whom just haven't discussed enough)

ELABORATE.
Also, woot, you just crossed off over 50% of the remaining limbolist. You're either doing some serious scumhunting and townhunting, or you're just calling out random names because you don't care as much about who's revived.
Slaxx wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Nah, you both had ugly votes on the Parama wagon.

Admittance and Deflection.

Ftfy

YES.
CONTINUED IN MY NEXT POST - COMING SOON TO A THREAD NEAR MONTREAL, INDIA.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I need to use my power soon, mainly because I am going to have to go out of town and I would like to wrap this up.

Don't kill me if its wrong :/
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Parama »

AntB wrote:I'm holding off until wredfar has contributed before continuing.

Actually, this is a game where lurkers don't really hurt as much. We don't revive them, and there's a great chance for reviving someone else besides.
kiwieagle wrote:What makes mine worse then the rest?

Answer this first:
What makes yours better than any of the others? How is it better than even one of the other votes?
BTW, I am positive there were at least 2 scum on my wagon. It was easy as hell to jump on inconspicuously.
crypto wrote:Wredfar is mafia.

vote: crypto

I haven't a clue if you're right or not, but you're town. I vote town.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:

Reason?

Why do you care? Right now we need to be townhunting first and scumhunting second.
bobsnox wrote:He's town because of his first post honestly. Even though he misrepped people, I think the post speaks for itself.

Even if it speaks for itself... what is it saying, then? "It speaks for itself" is another way of saying "I have no idea why it's town but if someone else analyzes it they can probably find something I didn't."

...and at present I am specifically looking for more posting from crypto, Pomegranate, and wredfar before we start narrowing the field to a single revival candidate.

If you don't want to narrow the field to a single revival candidate yet, why are you voting? Your post is saying: "This is who I think should be our single revival candidate, but we shouldn't pick a single revival candidate yet."
AntB wrote:@bobsknox
uh... he's already been revived. Your post is null.

Yeah, guess it's a good thing I'm scum :wink:
AntB wrote:My vote will probably go on to packbat currently (still waiting for wredfar to post before voting.)

Why will your vote go on packbat? You haven't said anything about him.
Pomegranate wrote:At first I was surprised that Bub was getting votes, then I realized that he's actually acting more helpful than usual. Maybe I will. But I still like SC. Bleh.

Why do you like SC? This is different from your previous reason for voting him.
StrangerCoug wrote:I was going to ask AntB on what he was holding off at post #125 (I was worried he was going to exempt himself from contributing), but post #135 answers that question.

And leaves many more questions unanswered.
StrangerCoug wrote:I like Packbat's current attempts to stir up activity, so I'm going to VOTE: Packbat for right now. If I get another strong town read, I'll take that into consideration.

Examples?
crypto wrote:I have too many fucking town reads and I'm loath to commit to any of them at the moment. Leaning toward voting Bub.

These town reads would be?...
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Waiting for Wred before I place my vote...

********************* :evil: :evil: :evil:
Slaxx wrote:I want to call Pom scum so bad but I too am just getting LazyTown off of her. Right now there is scum in (crypto/wred), (bob/kiwi), and someone else I have overlooked. Maybe SC or Awesoma.

First batch:
To be decided. crypto is town. wred may or may not be town.
Second batch:
kiwi's scum if anyone.
Third batch:
Feeling Awesoma more than SC, though I'm not sure about SC either way, mainly because I haven't been here to remember anything <_<
Pomegranate wrote:Okay, reread both SC and Bub, and although SC is a good scumhunter, he's kinda neutral. And Bub was more helpful/participatory than I expected, which is a mildly happy surprise. They're both good, but for the moment I think I'll go with Bub.

VOTE: Bub.

Okay, you realized your mistake before I even pointed it out.
Pome's town, guys.
Packbat wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Also, wred
or
crypto can be scum, but not wred
and
crypto. Crypto's totally unbacked accusastion against wred makes sure of that.

That's a bit of a WIFOM situation, actually - it would be incredibly brazen, with a significant risk of backfire, but I could imagine scum pulling that as a gambit.

Yay, let's throw in random doubt based on WIFOM.
There is no point to Packbat's post except to cause confusion. It could be true, or it might not be. I'm banking on the latter. Packbat's post only exists to try and promote the former. Causing confusion. Since the latter is more likely. He's just trying to make the possibility exist, even though it probably shouldn't.
DONUT LAKE.

Pack's totally scum. Stop voting him, people. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time he's made a post that looks scummy to me. My scumdar is usually right on these things. Seriously, drop the Packbat votes.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yep.

unvote

Let me reread. I can see Pack+SC.

Toasty+Pom are town though.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Parama »

Packbat wrote:Also: what crypto has done is attack wredfar in the most unconvincing way possible. Assuming they were both scum, that would be textbook distancing.

The way crypto's posting will make it unlikely that he gets revived soon. Mafia want to get revived ASAP.
I don't see how his posting reads as anything other than town.
Remember that distancing doesn't mean crap in a game where you can't lynch scum. Hell, we can't flip them without a vig. We only get townflips if vigless, and scum control most of those. What good is distancing, then?
StrangerCoug wrote:crypto's arbitrary attack on him is
clearly scummy
the last thing you'd expect scum to do this early in the game.

fixed
StrangerCoug wrote:Packbat is still the person I'm most in favor in reviving.

bad
bobsnox wrote:VOTE: StrangerCoug

I like how he's thinking.

Slaxx wrote:nope.gif

ftfy
kiwieagle wrote:With both Parama and SC being possible buddies, bud is better.

If I was drinking water, I would've spit it out at this point.
YOU VOTED ME. IF WE WERE POSSIBLE BUDDIES WHO WERE BOTH PRIME CANDIDATES FOR REVIVAL EARLY IN THE GAME, WHY DID YOU VOTE ONE OF US?
HELL, IF YOU THINK ME AND SC COULD BE BUDDIES, THAT MEANS YOU THINK I COULD BE SCUM. AND YOU VOTED ME ANYWAYS.
KIWISCUM IS TOAST. TOASTY TOAST. BLACK, BURNT, DISGUSTING TOAST. BLACK LIKE THE MAFIA.
also kiwi
never respond inside a quote ever again.
that is the worst possible way to post. worse than quote stripes. worse than huge walls.
worse than what these last couple of posts of mine have been.
Packbat wrote:That's L-2 on me - unless we really start running into deadline issues, I want to meet wredfar's replacement before we go on to Day 1. Voting behavior is much more revealing than voteless behavior.

Now you're acting like you've already been revived. Seriously, can't get more obvious.

slaxxxxxx I don't think SC is scum, at least not with kiwi, and kiwi is more likely to be scum than SC is.
I still think the vote on crypto is best.
Packbat is 100% confirmed scum though, people should get away from everything he represents.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

If PB is scum, there is one scum on his wagon,. 90% sure on this. Pick-a-Partner-Parama
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

PArama, Kiwi already locked himself into a not-PR claim. I don't think he is scum.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

73 is the first post that made me develop a town-read on Packbat. The way he reacted to the votes was also a town reaction. He acknowledged that he has no problems being revived today but still thinks Bub is the best choice for the day.

Enough ppl are against it to give me doubt, so
Unvote:Packbat

Slaxx wrote:
TT wrote:
People I will not revive: bobsnox, SC, wredfar, kewieagle, Awesoma, crypto (many of whom just haven't discussed enough)

ELABORATE.
Also, woot, you just crossed off over 50% of the remaining limbolist. You're either doing some serious scumhunting and townhunting, or you're just calling out random names because you don't care as much about who's revived.

This is a temporary list of people who I don't want to revive today. bobsnox has bad wagoning habits and is very unproductive. I just don't see where the "SC is town" camp is getting their conclusion from. wredfar and crypto both need to post. like, really. Awesoma's early play was scummy, and the fact that he has disappeared means he's trying to distance himself from said early play. I agree with the scum read on kiwieagle.

The one standout on ppl I'd be willing to revive today is Pomegranate, but she is still on the bottom of my town list and as such I prefer Packbat, Bub (even tho he pissed me off), or myself.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Parama wrote:KIWISCUM IS TOAST. TOASTY TOAST. BLACK, BURNT, DISGUSTING TOAST. BLACK LIKE THE MAFIA.

Toasted kiwi. sounds pretty friggin' disgusting, unlike myself
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Parama wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:This needs some thought. Again, no narcissism this time.

What changed?

Both of my strong town reads at the time other than myself were revived. If your question is about my "no narcissism" comment, I simply thought my vote was more useful on somebody other than myself. We won't get anywhere if we all self-vote, now will we? ;)

Parama wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:I was going to ask AntB on what he was holding off at post #125 (I was worried he was going to exempt himself from contributing), but post #135 answers that question.

What questions?

StrangerCoug wrote:I like Packbat's current attempts to stir up activity, so I'm going to VOTE: Packbat for right now. If I get another strong town read, I'll take that into consideration.

Examples?[/quote]
The main standout is his encouragement of getting people to participate at the end of #133. Mafia wins because of inactive players too many times for my liking anymore.

I disagree with Parama about crypto. The latter and wredfar don't make sense as both scum, and the necessary change of Mafia strategy that Parama brought up has been taken into account, but I still don't see crypto-town. I'm convinced enough of Parama's case on Packbat to UNVOTE: Packbat, however.

Slaxx makes a good point in #187—I don't think scum would want to effectively claim vanilla townie that early. VOTE: kiwieagle.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh hey mod can you prod Awesoma when you get back? Thanks.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Just because kiwi is town doesnt mean we want to revive him. No offense but there are more competent players I am trying to decide on right now. I'm feeling ballsy and am about ready to send in my revive on Toasty. You guys have half an hour to comment on it before I do it.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Parama »

Slaxx.
Wait until Day 1.
Please.
I have reasons. It'll almost certainly be better to wait until Day 1 to revive a player.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Well Parama is town.

Still, I need to do this soon before I leave for Texas.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Parama wrote:
Packbat wrote:Also: what crypto has done is attack wredfar in the most unconvincing way possible. Assuming they were both scum, that would be textbook distancing.

The way crypto's posting will make it unlikely that he gets revived soon. Mafia want to get revived ASAP.
I don't see how his posting reads as anything other than town.
Remember that distancing doesn't mean crap in a game where you can't lynch scum. Hell, we can't flip them without a vig. We only get townflips if vigless, and scum control most of those. What good is distancing, then?
StrangerCoug wrote:crypto's arbitrary attack on him is
clearly scummy
the last thing you'd expect scum to do this early in the game.

fixed
StrangerCoug wrote:Packbat is still the person I'm most in favor in reviving.

bad
bobsnox wrote:VOTE: StrangerCoug

I like how he's thinking.

Slaxx wrote:nope.gif

ftfy
kiwieagle wrote:With both Parama and SC being possible buddies, bud is better.

If I was drinking water, I would've spit it out at this point.
YOU VOTED ME. IF WE WERE POSSIBLE BUDDIES WHO WERE BOTH PRIME CANDIDATES FOR REVIVAL EARLY IN THE GAME, WHY DID YOU VOTE ONE OF US?
HELL, IF YOU THINK ME AND SC COULD BE BUDDIES, THAT MEANS YOU THINK I COULD BE SCUM. AND YOU VOTED ME ANYWAYS.
KIWISCUM IS TOAST. TOASTY TOAST. BLACK, BURNT, DISGUSTING TOAST. BLACK LIKE THE MAFIA.
also kiwi
never respond inside a quote ever again.
that is the worst possible way to post. worse than quote stripes. worse than huge walls.
worse than what these last couple of posts of mine have been.
You are the first person to critque the way I post.
And I like to post like this tbh.

OH AND MAYBE IF I CAPSLOCK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER

KEY WORD = POSSIBLE.

PAGE 1 YOU BOTH WERE LIKE, REVIVE ME PLOX REVIVE ME PLOX.
ITS A POSSIBILITY.
BEING COMPETENT DOESNT MAKE YOU TOWN.

Packbat wrote:That's L-2 on me - unless we really start running into deadline issues, I want to meet wredfar's replacement before we go on to Day 1. Voting behavior is much more revealing than voteless behavior.

Now you're acting like you've already been revived. Seriously, can't get more obvious.

slaxxxxxx I don't think SC is scum, at least not with kiwi, and kiwi is more likely to be scum than SC is.
I still think the vote on crypto is best.
Packbat is 100% confirmed scum though, people should get away from everything he represents.
Not never dead.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Kiwi, thoughts on Toasty revive?
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Parama wrote:
AntB wrote:I'm holding off until wredfar has contributed before continuing.

Actually, this is a game where lurkers don't really hurt as much. We don't revive them, and there's a great chance for reviving someone else besides.
kiwieagle wrote:What makes mine worse then the rest?

Answer this first:
What makes yours better than any of the others? How is it better than even one of the other votes?
BTW, I am positive there were at least 2 scum on my wagon. It was easy as hell to jump on inconspicuously.
It was my first post.
And I was stating a probability.

vote: crypto

I haven't a clue if you're right or not, but you're town. I vote town.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:

Reason?

Why do you care? Right now we need to be townhunting first and scumhunting second.
bobsnox wrote:He's town because of his first post honestly. Even though he misrepped people, I think the post speaks for itself.

Even if it speaks for itself... what is it saying, then? "It speaks for itself" is another way of saying "I have no idea why it's town but if someone else analyzes it they can probably find something I didn't."

...and at present I am specifically looking for more posting from crypto, Pomegranate, and wredfar before we start narrowing the field to a single revival candidate.

If you don't want to narrow the field to a single revival candidate yet, why are you voting? Your post is saying: "This is who I think should be our single revival candidate, but we shouldn't pick a single revival candidate yet."
AntB wrote:@bobsknox
uh... he's already been revived. Your post is null.

Yeah, guess it's a good thing I'm scum :wink:
AntB wrote:My vote will probably go on to packbat currently (still waiting for wredfar to post before voting.)

Why will your vote go on packbat? You haven't said anything about him.
Pomegranate wrote:At first I was surprised that Bub was getting votes, then I realized that he's actually acting more helpful than usual. Maybe I will. But I still like SC. Bleh.

Why do you like SC? This is different from your previous reason for voting him.

Examples?
crypto wrote:I have too many fucking town reads and I'm loath to commit to any of them at the moment. Leaning toward voting Bub.

These town reads would be?...
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Waiting for Wred before I place my vote...

********************* :evil: :evil: :evil:
Slaxx wrote:I want to call Pom scum so bad but I too am just getting LazyTown off of her. Right now there is scum in (crypto/wred), (bob/kiwi), and someone else I have overlooked. Maybe SC or Awesoma.

First batch:
To be decided. crypto is town. wred may or may not be town.
Second batch:
kiwi's scum if anyone.
Third batch:
Feeling Awesoma more than SC, though I'm not sure about SC either way, mainly because I haven't been here to remember anything <_<
Pomegranate wrote:Okay, reread both SC and Bub, and although SC is a good scumhunter, he's kinda neutral. And Bub was more helpful/participatory than I expected, which is a mildly happy surprise. They're both good, but for the moment I think I'll go with Bub.

VOTE: Bub.

Okay, you realized your mistake before I even pointed it out.
Pome's town, guys.
Packbat wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Also, wred
or
crypto can be scum, but not wred
and
crypto. Crypto's totally unbacked accusastion against wred makes sure of that.

That's a bit of a WIFOM situation, actually - it would be incredibly brazen, with a significant risk of backfire, but I could imagine scum pulling that as a gambit.

Yay, let's throw in random doubt based on WIFOM.
There is no point to Packbat's post except to cause confusion. It could be true, or it might not be. I'm banking on the latter. Packbat's post only exists to try and promote the former. Causing confusion. Since the latter is more likely. He's just trying to make the possibility exist, even though it probably shouldn't.
DONUT LAKE.

Pack's totally scum. Stop voting him, people. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time he's made a post that looks scummy to me. My scumdar is usually right on these things. Seriously, drop the Packbat votes.
Not never dead.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Parama »

1st kiwi post:
dodging the point.
I am not reading kiwi's posts anymore if he does not start posting outside of quotes. I encourage the rest of the players to do the same.
2nd kiwi post:
Compare your vote to what you feel is the worst vote, and tell me why yours is better. Okay?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

hmmm....

Next time I quote, I will try to write longer.
A bit waste of space.

@slaxx
Im indifferent.
You are the one making the choice, do what you think is correct.
Toasty has played a bit townish.

though wtf was the point of point of post #189.
Not never dead.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”