PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Amrun wrote:What wpuld the scum motivation be for doing such a thing? Especially when I went through the trouble of showing my work? Also the reads aren't even the same. I have vezok as town, for example.

Seriously dumbest thing I've ever read.

Who is an insane cop now? Don't have time to read carefully.

You probably thought most people wouldn't read through the thread or catch it. Do you think anyone else say it?

Did anyone else notice Monk reads=Amrun reads and just not comment on it because it's not worth it?

Showing your work? If you mean give reasons for your reads, that's expected.

The Vezok exception is fully noted. He is also on my suspect list.

Me=Insane cop
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 29

Cobblerfone
Pine
Nocmen
TheMask (1) - Cobblerfone
Amrun (1) - PeregrineV
Surye
jilynne1991 (1) - TheMask
vezokprika (2) - Ironhead, Surye
earworm
chkflip (1) - jilynne1991
PeregrineV (5) - Nocmen, Amrun, Pine, vezokprika
Ironhead
sorasgoof

Not Voting: chkflip, sorasgoof, earworm

With 13 alive, its 7 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Surye »

Oh, Iron is already on vezo. Good show.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay guys, mask instead.

Unvote; Vote: Mask
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Cobbler is SK-hunting now..what say you about this post, Amrun - And really, why haven't you commented on it at all yet?

Also, Cobbler, you seem unfazed by the middle paragraph, or perhaps even overlooked it. It WAS for you.

chkflip wrote:Hey, look at that. I needed a replacement for C-flake in my game too.

Now now, that's a tad harsh. He has vanished from the interwebs completely.

Amrun wrote:You didn't do one on me, jily.

:good:

I've read everything else. Sorry to hear about your father, Amrun.

Nocmen wrote:I'm not buying the claim fully, but I don't think it warrants a lynch right now on him. Much better for vig kill.

Or if someone else claims another PR today, force him to guard them. If he stays alive, lynch him tomorrow.

Old ass quote, I know. I didn't get around to reading the end of D1 until now. This plan wouldn't benefit town. You not only out another power role, but also ignore that the SK could block DK in order to frame him.

Nocmen wrote:Here's the main issue I have with the DK lynch.

I've looked through his iso.

The main thing I feel about DK is that he needs to post his reads. Right now he's just being stubborn and it's definitely hurting us.
Also, do we want to give him a chance to confirm his role? If we have another PR that claims, he has to defend them, and if he is still alive afterwards, then lynch him? Would that work?
In theory it should, but additionally I'm rushing and it may not.

You attempt to have this done twice. One time was bad enough. But I think you kept pushing it since people ignored the first request.
dat finger of suspicion on Nocmen

Amrun is screaming that jily is town. Someone said Amrun is town for it. Why wouldn't this instead be a case of scum trying damn hard not to have her partner lynched? This is supposed to be a gambit-oriented game anyway. When I mentioned jily -> Amrun, that's when the vote popped up onto me (chainsawing at its finest). I'm, p-sure Amrun fears having this plan set in motion AS scum.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

The Mask wrote:Also, Cobbler, you seem unfazed by the middle paragraph, or perhaps even overlooked it. It WAS for you.

Was there a question in there that I was supposed to answer?

Cobbler is SK-hunting now..what say you about this post, Amrun - And really, why haven't you commented on it at all yet?

I was asked what I thought of Pine, I gave my thoughts.

Peregrine wrote:Did anyone else notice Monk reads=Amrun reads and just not comment on it because it's not worth it?

I honestly cannot see how this is a scumtell at all. You make it sound like reads are supposed to be randomly generated.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Unvote
Since it didn't appear in the last time.
The Mask wrote:

Nocmen wrote:I'm not buying the claim fully, but I don't think it warrants a lynch right now on him. Much better for vig kill.

Or if someone else claims another PR today, force him to guard them. If he stays alive, lynch him tomorrow.

Old ass quote, I know. I didn't get around to reading the end of D1 until now. This plan wouldn't benefit town. You not only out another power role, but also ignore that the SK could block DK in order to frame him.

Nocmen wrote:Here's the main issue I have with the DK lynch.

I've looked through his iso.

The main thing I feel about DK is that he needs to post his reads. Right now he's just being stubborn and it's definitely hurting us.
Also, do we want to give him a chance to confirm his role? If we have another PR that claims, he has to defend them, and if he is still alive afterwards, then lynch him? Would that work?
In theory it should, but additionally I'm rushing and it may not.

You attempt to have this done twice. One time was bad enough. But I think you kept pushing it since people ignored the first request.
dat finger of suspicion on Nocmen

And how is that scummy, repeating what I said?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by The Mask »

No question, Cobb. Just checking to see if it was noted.

@Nocmen: You see nothing wrong with pressing for PRs to come out on Day 1?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Nocmen »

The Mask wrote:No question, Cobb. Just checking to see if it was noted.

@Nocmen: You see nothing wrong with pressing for PRs to come out on Day 1?

I didn't say anything about having them come out. I said if they came out because of other wagons, it would have given us the best case with DK.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by The Mask »

Oh alright. That bit was missing.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Ironhead »

earworm wrote:@Ironhead: what about Pine instead? If you feel really strongly about Vezok I'd be down, but I'd prefer a Pine lynch right now

I'd rather lynch vezokpiraka. His last few posts have been very poor for the town; I get the impression that he isn't even trying to appear townish, and why should he if we don't vote him for his demonstrated scumminess? He floated along with the prevailing winds, voting Cobblerfone without reason, voting you (eliciting a PR claim), and voting PeregrineV (eliciting a PR claim). His last two vote switches have been very poorly justified. He clearly just wants to hop on the biggest bandwagon.

I don't have a town read on Pine, but I don't have a strong enough scum read on him to lynch him instead of vezokpiraka.

Amrun, why do you think vezokpiraka is town?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Vezok is never a paragon of towniness, but his meager attempts to break the game yesterday seemed townish for him.

However, he usually claims d1 and he didn't this time, which makes me uncomfortable, but lynching him for not being anti-town seems a little counterproductive.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ironhead wrote:
earworm wrote:@Ironhead: what about Pine instead? If you feel really strongly about Vezok I'd be down, but I'd prefer a Pine lynch right now

I'd rather lynch vezokpiraka.
His last few posts have been very poor for the town; I get the impression that he isn't even trying to appear townish,
and why should he if we don't vote him for his demonstrated scumminess? He floated along with the prevailing winds, voting Cobblerfone without reason, voting you (eliciting a PR claim), and voting PeregrineV (eliciting a PR claim). His last two vote switches have been very poorly justified. He clearly just wants to hop on the biggest bandwagon.

I don't have a town read on Pine, but I don't have a strong enough scum read on him to lynch him instead of vezokpiraka.

Amrun, why do you think vezokpiraka is town?

Wait what? (the bolded)

How does that make sense? If I am town why would I need to appear townie. I am already town. Trying to appear townie is what scum do. I'll tick that as a scumslip for you, but I don't consider it such a big of a deal.

In the meantime

unvote
vote cobblerfone
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Pine »

^The above retaliatory attack is an awkward hybrid of OMGUS, strawman, and AtE.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Ironhead »

Amrun wrote:lynching him for not being anti-town seems a little counterproductive.

Why would we do that?

I would very much like to lynch him for not being pro-town, or not being anti-scum, or for being scummy; however you want to define his behavior. But I do not define his behavior as "not being anti-town."

vezokpiraka wrote:
Ironhead wrote:
His last few posts have been very poor for the town; I get the impression that he isn't even trying to appear townish,

Wait what? (the bolded)

How does that make sense? If I am town why would I need to appear townie. I am already town. Trying to appear townie is what scum do.

Yes, exactly. That is the elephant in the room -- trying to appear town is what scum ought to do, and you're not even trying. Even with this last post, you come across as being obv scum -- as Pine noted with regard to the fallacious reasoning you have demonstrated.

I am bemused at how difficult it is to get a wagon going on you and consider this to be a testament to your scumminess. DK was also a poor player, and it was easy to generate momentum on his wagon, in contradistinction to your wagon (or lack thereof thus far). This reinforces my suspicions that you are scum being protected by partners.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 am

Post by The Mask »

Pine, is it worth switching your vote to him? Also guys,
more limited access for about 2 or 3 days. Not definitely sure yet when we'll be good.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Nocmen »

Ironhead wrote:
Amrun wrote:lynching him for not being anti-town seems a little counterproductive.

Why would we do that?

I would very much like to lynch him for not being pro-town, or not being anti-scum, or for being scummy; however you want to define his behavior. But I do not define his behavior as "not being anti-town."

vezokpiraka wrote:
Ironhead wrote:

Wait what? (the bolded)

How does that make sense? If I am town why would I need to appear townie. I am already town. Trying to appear townie is what scum do.

Yes, exactly. That is the elephant in the room -- trying to appear town is what scum ought to do, and you're not even trying. Even with this last post, you come across as being obv scum -- as Pine noted with regard to the fallacious reasoning you have demonstrated.

I am bemused at how difficult it is to get a wagon going on you and consider this to be a testament to your scumminess. DK was also a poor player, and it was easy to generate momentum on his wagon, in contradistinction to your wagon (or lack thereof thus far). This reinforces my suspicions that you are scum being protected by partners.

I want to hear what you think about appearing town. Where do townies fit in with that theory? What should townies be doing that's different from what scum does acting town? I'm not disagreeing with it, but I want to hear your personal stance.

Also, if you think that he's being defended with his partners, who are his partners? I see Amrun, but who else? There are only 3 scum in this, so it's two people max who can be defending him.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Ironhead »

Nocmen wrote:I want to hear what you think about appearing town. Where do townies fit in with that theory? What should townies be doing that's different from what scum does acting town? I'm not disagreeing with it, but I want to hear your personal stance.

Townies don't need to "act" town; they have the advantage of authenticity, so their actions should speak for themselves. Scum must try to blend in and feign authenticity. If they do not, they immediately exude their scumminess, as it appears vezokpiraka is doing.

I may be wrong -- I was wrong about earworm -- but we won't know until vezokpiraka is forced to defend himself.

I'm not sure who vezokpiraka's partners might be -- although Amrun does jump out as a candidate -- and I don't want to stumble into the pitfall of guessing scum teams before anyone flips scum. My suspicion of him being protected is in the general sense in that (nearly) everyone is ignoring the case on vezokpiraka (except me and Surye so far). Everyone else's inaction allows scum inaction to blend in.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Alright, been out for a few days. Sorry about that; we all know how life can get a hold of us sometimes. Content within the next 24. This will be the first thread since I just replaced in.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Pine wrote:^The above retaliatory attack is an awkward hybrid of OMGUS, strawman, and AtE.

You should vote him vote it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

PeregrineV wrote:
Pine wrote:^The above retaliatory attack is an awkward hybrid of OMGUS, strawman, and AtE.

You should vote him for it.

EBWOP
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Ironhead wrote:
Nocmen wrote:I want to hear what you think about appearing town. Where do townies fit in with that theory? What should townies be doing that's different from what scum does acting town? I'm not disagreeing with it, but I want to hear your personal stance.

Townies don't need to "act" town; they have the advantage of authenticity, so their actions should speak for themselves. Scum must try to blend in and feign authenticity. If they do not, they immediately exude their scumminess, as it appears vezokpiraka is doing.

I may be wrong -- I was wrong about earworm -- but we won't know until vezokpiraka is forced to defend himself.

I'm not sure who vezokpiraka's partners might be -- although Amrun does jump out as a candidate -- and I don't want to stumble into the pitfall of guessing scum teams before anyone flips scum. My suspicion of him being protected is in the general sense in that (nearly) everyone is ignoring the case on vezokpiraka (except me and Surye so far). Everyone else's inaction allows scum inaction to blend in.

Yes, And Amrun already mentioned Vezok, so I'd be OK with a Vezok lynch. But if any votes go to Amrun, I'm voting her again. There is more evidence against her in my mind.

Unvote.
Vote: Vezok
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

ITT people claim asinine things and we just beleive them.

VOTE: PeregrineV
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Ironhead »

chkflip: what is your opinion of vezokpiraka?

Mod: V/LA until Tuesday, 5 July.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

My read on vezok goes back and forth. He's saying "town don't say that" and things similar quite a bit, but I've played with vezokscum before and it wasn't like this. I'm having a stronger read on perescum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”