Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Celebloki »

I see it too, especially since I'm the subject of the contradiction. This reeks of going for the easy target, "Lets lynch the hammerer, look at how retarded he was" to damn, "this wagon isn't going anywhere, who else is under scrutiny".
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Celebloki »

A Wagon against kondi/Antihero won't get us anywhere atm. I await what Antihero has to say but we obviously can't expect him to enlighten us on what kondi's thought process are. Kondi probably is scum and was caught so he lurked then accepted replacement because he didn't want to try and get himself out of the hole. That being said my now vote on Antihero get's us nowhere. He'll be better scrutinized later.

Unvote

I am going to save my vote for now and let other people read and come to their own conclusions but the more I read into Zodiark in ISO I think he's scum looking for the easiest bandwagon to hop onto.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Antihero »

I'm down for an Hrez wagon.

VOTE: Hrezs
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Antihero wrote:I'm down for an Hrez wagon.

Why?
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 am

Post by bobsnox »

Why Hrezs? Thoughts on zodiark? Thoughts on deselby's reaction? Was it good and I'm wrong?
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by deselby »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Beck had every reason to tell you guys to fuck yourselves; he knew 100% that he couldn't trust the groups' judgment. I would have either done the same thing, or maybe said "I will kill (SPECIFIC PLAYER) tonight.

While I agree with you in general about the quick lynch, I should say that IF Beck had said "I will kill a specific player", he may still have been with us. His "fuck you all" post, to me at least, seemed like he had made up his claim, and couldn't follow through with it.
Having said that, so quick a lynch is usually not pro-town. Although celeb's defence of his hammer wasn't particularly scummy, the speed of the lynch meant there wasn't much detail to defend. Don't know how much more we can get out of it, but suspicion will remain on celeb for the hammer.

Kondi's behaviour was scummy, no doubt. We all wanted more posting that never came. Antihero hasn't done anything to look town, voting for Hrezs without giving a reason. I know Anti has only 2 posts, but I am close to swithcing my vote- if antihero doesn't start behaving town, my vote goes there.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Parama »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Parama, why are you voting for Hrezs?

Vote: Parama

pffff you're voting me because you're too lazy to look for my reasoning against Hrezs.
which means you're probably not scum with him, actually.
so this may be a good thing but it's at least partly bad because your vote is bad.
Lazy my-iso-only case time!
Parama wrote:Hrezs has posted and isn't voting. There is an 80% chance he is scum.

this was like the only noteworthy thing Hrezs did D1, btw. Not much more of a case to make on him.
And then...
Parama wrote:
Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:
vote: Hrezs

since there's two more scum, and Hrezs is one of them.

Hows this work again? I came back to read the game and the thread was closed.
Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?
Sounds like a scumslip.

BWAHAHAHAHA

There are 2 more scum left besides confscum CooLskins. Nice outrageous misrep there. I'm going to go ahead and say that you're confscum too.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
CooLskins wrote:
Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:CooLskins and Beck just both double RVSed. There is a 100% chance at least one is scum.

So CooLskins is basically confirmed scum now.

Here we go. I have the strongest scum read on player A, but I will not vote for him because He is so scummy that we can lynch him tomorrow, bullshit. If you have a scum read on somebody why are you not voting for them? It seems stupid to allow a someone who you are absolutely sure is scum survive till the night. There is no town motivation for voting for a number two scum read this early in the day, period.

I'm saving you for a mislynch later. Deal with it.

The truth is that I still feel better about a Hrezs lynch regardless of the fact that you're confirmed scum, because you're confirmed scum mostly for reasons that are beyond your control and have little to do with your posting, whereas Hrezs' posting is basically a scumclaim.
Nah, not basically, it is; especially the one about my "scumslip" as he calls it.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Also, I agree with CooLDoG regarding Parama. If Parama thinks we are confirmed scum (and he has said this more than once) then why isn't he voting for us?

-Bub

shutupshutupshutup
I'm pulling a reverse bus here; they'll never suspect it. Just stay quiet and alive so we can win :D
bobsnox wrote:Bub you're posting as yourself. Kinda confusing

bobsnox is a hypocrite because he's posting as himself.
I guess this is kinda confusing seeing as I'm posting as myself.
WHEE THIS IS FUN
xvart wrote:
Parama wrote:OSV in a 13p?
pssh. all that would do is waste a lynch for the town. I see no reason to change my vote.

This really strikes me as strange. I don't think I've personally ever seen a full shot vig in a mini normal I've played but I have seen even/odd night vigs and a one shot vig is less shots than those so I don't really get the implication that a one shot vig in a mini normal is unbalanced or soooo unlikely. In fact, wasn't some of the justification for having the mini limit increase to a player base of 13 to incorporate a vig to increase town chances of winning? This just seems like an off the cuff reason to power through the lynch with no substantive base in reality. Based on your opinion do you think a full vig or an even/odd vig is even less likely than a full vig in a mini normal?

the only advantage of an OSV kill over a lynch is that it's guaranteed to come from a townie, but the major disadvantage is that a single townie can be biased.
And I had a good idea of who Beck would've shot. :roll:
And he'd end up wasting a lynch because of bias :roll:
And if he had been scum, all the better!
P.S. I've seen plenty of vigs in minis.
xvart wrote:I actually don't think this is a misrep as much as misinterpretation. Your original post isn't exactly a shining example of clarity.

screw off
xvart wrote:the fact that Parama isn't voting someone that is
confirmed scum

0_0
So you agree that CooLskins is confirmed scum.
Even though, technically, he isn't. I just toss around the term haphazardly like a boss.
xvart... why do you think CooLskins is confirmed scum?
0_o
Do you know something I don't?
Do you know something that the town doesn't?
Or is this just a post that isn't a shining example of clarity? I have my doubts about that.
don_johnson wrote:C'est moi? Xvart is my neighbor btw. So im a wee bit shocked by the accusation.

*headdesk desk*
welp. xvart and don ain't scum together. one of them probably is, and that has nothing to do with the fact that they're neighbors.
Why should he think you're town simply because you're a neighbor with him, by the way?

I have more pages to read, which means I have more posts to post. yay!
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Parama »

CooLskins wrote:Link me to a pro-town post. Or shall we assume that you haven't made one?

Stupid. Question. Ever.
Here's a shining example of what any player responds to this question with, regardless of their alignment:
don_johnson wrote:All of my posts are "pro-town"

Now wasn't that fun? You just learned nothing!
bobsnox wrote:Celebloki, deselby, don johnson - good lynches today.

elaboration would be appreciated.
deselby/bobsnox fight makes little sense to my brain. can someone explain to me what they're fighting over?
Celebloki wrote:Hello all, for what its worth I'm not going to defend my hammer

unsure what to make of this. noting it for future reference.
Hrezs wrote:Did some light skimming, I don't like Parama

:roll:
Holy hell, Zodiark's 242 sucks. "Yay, lemme repeat stuff about don that's already been said. Don't mind me, I don't feel like mentioning the other 9 players at all. Just want to push this wagon. Bye!"
^the feeling I'm getting.
don_johnson wrote:parama 101 is sensible until the beck vote.

You have the power of hindsight. Saying stuff like this is stupid.
xvart wrote:Parama is clearly more scummy than don (who you are voting for) so why aren't you voting him?

your ISO has one point about me, and also includes you saying I'm town
whereas you have a huge fight with don including a wall-o-text-war.
What makes me scummier than him, just wondering? Because, well, one, you're wrong, two, it doesn't look like you actually think that.

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MOOOOOOOORE! KEVIN MOORE, IN FACT!
CATCHUP - THE FINAL CHAPTER - NOW IN THEATERS - EXPECTED 45 MINUTE WAIT UNTIL THE FEATURE PRESENTATION BEGINS, PLEASE HOLD...
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Parama »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:don_johnson is obvtown and should not be lynched today.

E-Lab Or Eight?

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Each of them is voting for the non-CooLskins partner.

Shut up, it's bad form to bus this early in the game.
Hrezs wrote:very anti town

anti-town =/= scummy
sigh
and nothing about why I'm scum. neato.you have nothing except this supposed "scumslip" which was just you misrepping me, and blatantly at that. excuse me while I refrain from moving my vote :D
Humble Poirot wrote:
* Antihero replaces kondi2424

Votecount coming soon. - HP

don't care what happens for the rest of the game, this will be nominated for Best Replacement.
bobsnox wrote:There is a reason I seem like a buddy with Parama, btw. He is not today's lynch and neither am I. He may be at a later time but we need a lot more evidence to go off of.

SHHHH! I told you, I warned you about stares man! They're staring at us! Why did you let them in on our scumbuddy secret?
Antihero wrote:I've been looking at this game for that past 2 hours and the only person who I thought was really scummy was Surye.

That's a sign I need to walk away from this and come back tomorrow.

D:
bobsnox wrote:he's on my good lynch list.

ain't voting him, I dun care.
Celebloki wrote:A Wagon against kondi/Antihero won't get us anywhere atm. I await what Antihero has to say but we obviously can't expect him to enlighten us on what kondi's thought process are. Kondi probably is scum and was caught so he lurked then accepted replacement because he didn't want to try and get himself out of the hole. That being said my now vote on Antihero get's us nowhere. He'll be better scrutinized later.

Unvote

The slot's still the same. Nothing has changed. Why did your vote change, then?

Hrezs, Zodiark, and the kondi slot each have 7 posts. Just thought I'd put this out there, though the last of the three is less guilty than the other two for obvious reasons.

Reading this thread... was a waste of time. I changed very few reads. Gained very little of importance. Thanks, guys.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by deselby »

Should update my thoughts on xvart/don neighbourness. I was suspicious of don after xvarts post re QT etc, but Dons explanation of events seems plausible. One thing though:

don_johnson wrote:ok. recieved info back from mod. will explain in detail after xvart answers one question. mod said i could discuss the issue without quoting and that he would neither confirm nor deny anything. so depending on the answer, i should be able to confirm xvart as town or scum regardless of todays outcome.

xvart: please look at your role pm carefully and tell me if there is anything "wrong" with it?

I may be missing something here, but why would this question confirm xvart's alignment either way?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I find it hilarious that the people who suspect me have done nothing but say I'm scum with no reasoning. Doubly so because 2/3 people doing it I think are scum, one of whom has only been suspicious of me after I voted him
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by bobsnox »

lol

I think Parama is right.

UNVOTE: Zodiark
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Antihero »

bobsnox wrote:Why Hrezs? Thoughts on zodiark? Thoughts on deselby's reaction? Was it good and I'm wrong?

Oh, you demanding, pushy people. Always wanting those annoying
reasons
. :roll:

Alright, well he was completely absent from Day 1 discussion (he did find the time to make a "WTF" post, though). Post 180 is the made up scumslip (even with a cursory reading, Parama obviously didn't slip). But that's not the bad part.

The bad part is 261. Though he denies it, Hrez's argument that bob is scum relies a lot on Beck's town flip (i.e. - "bob is scum and he's scum because he called Beck scum and Beck ended up flipping town"). He throws a little dirt on the troll who I replaced (and most of it is in the form of summary, not analysis). The buddying with HC is also something I hate.

Hrezs wrote:Don't like Parama's #127 'i dont care if you're vig ill lynch you anyways'
very anti town

bobsnox #136
doesn't believe Beck's claim, but unvotes him to let him shoot
..then votes him a again.. a person telling you to lynch them isn't a scumtell

I would think he would reassess the validity of these arguments given Surye's flip.

Ah hell, I don't know; maybe Hrezs is just a reactive lurker. Maybe the fact that it's right next to HC's post makes it look worse than it really is.

I feel like a detective with no leads. I guess I'll revisit that hammer on D1; I didn't really pay much attention to it the first time around.

The hammer
is
terrible. It came before a lot of players really had the chance to weigh in on the claim, and there wasn't really any pressure to do it (like a deadline). Also, it was dropped on a really crappy tell (AtE, that's the best you can do?)
Celebolki actually said a couple pages before that he "wasn't comfortable dropping the hammer" or something to that effect. This cautiousness vanished in the subsequent pages for no apparent reason.

The next day is met with combativeness and the whole "oh poor me, I'm an easy target" routine (also, Beck wasn't a VI). If Cele is being used as a fall guy, it certainly isn't being reflected in the vote count. Why is anyone OK with him, again?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

I feel like the reasoning for my Hrezs vote is really lame now compared to my reasoning for celescum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Celebloki
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Celebloki's not a bad lynch but I like your points on Hrezs too.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by bobsnox »

thoughts on Zodiark and deselby though?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Parama »

Hrezs wrote:I find it hilarious that the people who suspect me have done nothing but say I'm scum with no reasoning. Doubly so because 2/3 people doing it I think are scum, one of whom has only been suspicious of me after I voted him

this is hilarious.
You aren't reading my posts, I presume?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Parama wrote:
Hrezs has posted and isn't voting. There is an 80% chance he is scum.

so... I'm scum because I didn't RVS
note to everyone: I had posted once(twice technically) by the time of this post

Parama wrote:I'd totally vote Hrezs because he's scum.

Parama wrote:

Parama wrote:
Hrezs, Zodiark, don, xvart, and kondi all need to post more; they all have 5 or less posts, and at least one of those is pregame for each.

oh... Too bad the thread was locked when I came back to post

Parama wrote:
Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:

Hows this work again? I came back to read the game and the thread was closed.
Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?
Sounds like a scumslip.

BWAHAHAHAHA

There are 2 more scum left besides confscum CooLskins. Nice outrageous misrep there. I'm going to go ahead and say that you're confscum too.

Parama wrote:Sup. Skimmed.
I see nobody suspects Hrezs except me.
This is either a sign that I'm crazy or that I hit the nail on the head. Probably a combination of both.
Actual reading will come later.

Parama wrote:
The truth is that I still feel better about a Hrezs lynch regardless of the fact that you're confirmed scum, because you're confirmed scum mostly for reasons that are beyond your control and have little to do with your posting, whereas Hrezs' posting is basically a scumclaim.
Nah, not basically, it is; especially the one about my "scumslip" as he calls it.

Parama wrote:
Hrezs wrote:Did some light skimming, I don't like Parama

:roll:
Holy hell, Zodiark's 242 sucks. "Yay, lemme repeat stuff about don that's already been said. Don't mind me, I don't feel like mentioning the other 9 players at all. Just want to push this wagon. Bye!"
^the feeling I'm getting.

Repeat stuff about don?

Parama wrote:
anti-town =/= scummy
sigh
and nothing about why I'm scum. neato.you have nothing except this supposed "scumslip" which was just you misrepping me, and blatantly at that. excuse me while I refrain from moving my vote :D

anti-town and scummy go together a lot of the time. At the very least your attitude was anti-town, at the most it was scumtastic.

great arguments you have there
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Yeah, Hrezs needs to go for being dense.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So, I'm being suspected for not liking yesterdays hammer, then, finding the non-defense townish, moving onto my next scum read? Right.

bob has said 'Go look at Zodiark', then since then has harassed everyone for their opinion on me and deselby, without even posting a case, apart from the aforementioned "Look at him" and , against deselby, saying "I don't like how deselby is reacting to my CooLskins vote" and "You've outed yourself as scum lolololol". Yet, despite these "cases", you decided to pointlessly wagon Hrezs when the wagon against him hit full steam. Seriously, your last post is the closest you have come to providing any reason for voting, and its not even a reason.

UNVOTE
Vote: bobsnox
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am

Post by CooLskins »

game ate post...

@Bub: If you are reading this, you had betterfucking post.

@parama, I did learn that he admits to not scum hunting, and yet insists that he is pro-town. Also, good work on that their dodge.

@@hez wagon, hez is lurking poretty bad. I could put him in a don/parama scum team. But don has to be today's lynch.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 am

Post by CooLskins »

~CooLDoG FTW.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Antihero »

deselby looks like textbook newbtown to me. I'm not sure what bob has a problem with.

Zodiark13 wrote:So, I'm being suspected for not liking yesterdays hammer, then, finding the non-defense townish, moving onto my next scum read? Right.

Point completely missed.
I'll give you one more shot to find what we have a problem with and then address it (hint: read 181 and then read 242; it should jump out at you).
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:06 am

Post by bobsnox »

lolZodiark

UNVOTE: Hrezs
VOTE: Zodiark

His reaction is confscum to me. Hrezs is still a good lynch but Zodiark is just bad bad scum.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Those in danger of being exposed #8:

Hrezs (1)
- Parama,
Zodiark13 (1)
- bobsnox,
Celebloki (1)
- Antihero,
don_johnson (1)
- CooLskins,
Parama (1)
- xvart,
bobsnox (4)
- deselby, Haschel Cedricson, Hrezs, Zodiark13,
CooLskins (1)
- don_johnson,

Not Voting (1)
- Celebloki,

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”