Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Sunday »

OKAY SO

Why are people not voting for Captain but instead sitting around whining about how they got things wrong?
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Sunday »

She also changed my avatar, it seems >_>
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Votecount2.1
Did you know: The world's first vending machine was constructed in the first century A.D. to dispense holy water?

Captain corporal(1) - Sunday

Not Voting (9) - Thomith, Sundy, Hoppster, Xvart, Captain Corporal, Empking, PBuG, PanzerJager, TheFool

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch, 5 to no lynch.
The deadline is 13th July GMT 08:00
[/size]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

Since Krew flipped scum, I've been expecting votes on me.

Quick post giving my reads:

Town

Xvart - Seems to be genuinely scumhunting.
PBuG - Also, good scumhunting. Getting good vibes from you.
Empking - Weak town read. Just gut for now.

Null

Thomith - I actually need to ISO you, which I haven't done before. Until then you remain null.
Sunday - More posting would be nice.
Hoppster - Again, I would like to ISO you. Null for the moment.
TheFool - Once more, need to ISO.
Panzerjager - I'm a little concerned about you, but that probably just because you were voting me.

Scum

Sundy - You seem to be coasting along nicely without making yourself too obvious. I'll ISO you as well, and put up a better read on you.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 am

Post by TheFool »

CC, you do realize Sunday is Toro, right? He had a ton of posts and a role claim that he just quasi-verified. He's also posted 25 posts already in basically three days; how do you need more posting, and have a null read?

Your reads seem deliberately vague to leave some wiggle room; if you felt you needed more information you just had a whole night phase to do your reread.

VOTE: Captain Corporal
the nose knows no snows
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Thefool
- I think SK's vote was distancing.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Sundy »

OK.

Normally I would try to start a Panzer wagon again, but I still think (as said in an earlier post) that SleepyKrew's post about him right before he got lynched seems a little bit unlike a scum-buddy.

CC offered a ton of null reads that all essentially say the same thing. He's been saying for several days now that he had a weak scum read on me without providing any evidence, and now he has me as his ONLY scum-read-- again, with no evidence. Voting CC is very, very tempting at the moment. But I will re-read first. Closest competitors are Thomith and TheFool.
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Sunday
Sunday
Townie
Sunday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Sunday »

Closest competitors for me (completely from memory) are Sundy and xvart. I think.

I'll try to get a case up later.

Expect conflicting reads.

-Q
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 am

Post by TheFool »

Empking wrote:

I'm not sure I understand; he wasn't voting for me.
the nose knows no snows
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Empking »

TheFool wrote:
Empking wrote:

I'm not sure I understand; he wasn't voting for me.

He voted for you.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Thomith »

i dont think SK ever voted fool. If he did i missed it.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (15/17)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Empking »

SleepyKrew wrote:Fine, we let Toto live.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: jake
I'll just put that there while I read up on Hop.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Thomith »

oh fool replaced jake. makes sence now.

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 am

Post by TBuG »

@Sunday
: You seemed quite certain that SleepyKrew was town. How has his flip as scum changed your thoughts? Is that why you seem to no longer suspect me?

My pool of suspects right now is something like xvart, CC, TheFool, Panzer, and Sunday, although I'm feeling better about Sunday now. CC's vague reads make me feel like he's still just active lurking, playing along without really analyzing because he doesn't have to. Gonna do some rereads to make myself feel a little more sure, though.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 am

Post by PJ. »

Vote:xvart]/b] Positive he bussed Sleepy.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 am

Post by PJ. »

Vote:xvart
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Thomith »

Panzerjager wrote:

do you have any reasoning behind this accusation, if so i would like to see it.

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 am

Post by TBuG »

Thomith wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:

do you have any reasoning behind this accusation, if so i would like to see it.

I agree with Panzer. Heavily. When xvart started attacking Hoppster, SK sheeped him pretty fucking hard. Hoppster suspected SK. xvart continued attacking. xvart didn't seem to even notice SK until the Hoppster wagon died in favor of the SK wagon, at which point he completely shifted focus.

In fact,
xvart did not even mention being vaguely suspicious of SleepyKrew until declaring his intent to hammer in post 603.

Vote: xvart
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Thomith »

i see you're point but with SK sheeping xvart i dont see how this is xvart bussing SK which is what the accusation says.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am

Post by PJ. »

If you use ctrl+f "SleepyKrew" on Xvart's ISO, you'll see he mentions him 22 times.

3 are quoting him. 4 are quotes with SleepyKrew in it and 9 are completely irrelevent(things like SleepyKrew asked this, or "Hoppster is voting SleepyKrew" things that hold no real value.

That leaves 6 more, lets examine them shall we?

[quote=xvart]I'm much more comfortable with a Panzer lynch today but I also recognize the likelihood of SleepyKrew being scum now that I've stepped back from the game and reread other areas.
SleepyKrew - consider this my intent to hammer so claim. [/quote]

Here's 2 of 6 and the first time he mentions Sleepykrew in any negative light at all. Really vague and just mentions "I've stepped back and reread other areas. Doesn't tell us those areas, and clearly sees it as a plan B lynch

He then doesn't realize that Sleepy is l-2 and can't hop on, so settles for trying to force a claim.

Most townies know how many votes their number two suspects have, and it just seems like he's trying to earn townie points by showing interest in waning moments of Sleepy's life.

[quote=xvart]Oh. I thought he was L-1.

VOTE: SleepyKrew[/quote]

This is the post he votes him on. Just hops on without any reason because he realizes he can safely and earn some easy town cred.

[quote=xvart]I basically reread the entire game, the cases on SleepyKrew (including Hoppsters). I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone but I was hard core tunneled and as I said needed to step back. Like I said, I would much rather lynch you today but I see the merit of the SleepyKrew case that others have outlined.[/quote]

Two more sleepy mentions here(1 more left). Insist that he read the cases on SleepyKrew and reread the entire game but isn't specfic(which clearly avoid the question I asked of him) about what changed his mind. Just says, I read the game and the cases, I'm convinced and essentialy admits that he's just coattailing other cases but doesn't say what specifically.

[quote=xvart]
A 2 shot BP seems strange as a town role if Toro was telling the truth about his role. I suspect SleepyKrew is not telling us the full story. I've never seen a 2 shot BP before. Has anyone else, and if so what game[/quote]

Just questions the claim but not in the same aggresive manner he'd been playing. It's kinda passive and regrettful like he knows that Sleepy is gonna get lynched for the bad claim.

This on top of the fact that both his cases on me and Hoppster are complete and utter crap filled with fail logic and misinterpretations, I'm positive he's Sleepy's buddy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am

Post by PJ. »

I will re format that post, sorry
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

Post by PJ. »

If you use ctrl+f "SleepyKrew" on Xvart's ISO, you'll see he mentions him 22 times.

3 are quoting him. 4 are quotes with SleepyKrew in it and 9 are completely irrelevent(things like SleepyKrew asked this, or "Hoppster is voting SleepyKrew" things that hold no real value.

That leaves 6 more, lets examine them shall we?

xvart wrote:I'm much more comfortable with a Panzer lynch today but I also recognize the likelihood of SleepyKrew being scum now that I've stepped back from the game and reread other areas.
SleepyKrew - consider this my intent to hammer so claim.

Here's 2 of 6 and the first time he mentions Sleepykrew in any negative light at all. Really vague and just mentions "I've stepped back and reread other areas. Doesn't tell us those areas, and clearly sees it as a plan B lynch

He then doesn't realize that Sleepy is l-2 and can't hop on, so settles for trying to force a claim.

Most townies know how many votes their number two suspects have, and it just seems like he's trying to earn townie points by showing interest in waning moments of Sleepy's life.

xvart wrote:Oh. I thought he was L-1.

VOTE: SleepyKrew

This is the post he votes him on. Just hops on without any reason because he realizes he can safely and earn some easy town cred.

xvart wrote:I basically reread the entire game, the cases on SleepyKrew (including Hoppsters). I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone but I was hard core tunneled and as I said needed to step back. Like I said, I would much rather lynch you today but I see the merit of the SleepyKrew case that others have outlined.

Two more sleepy mentions here(1 more left). Insist that he read the cases on SleepyKrew and reread the entire game but isn't specfic(which clearly avoid the question I asked of him) about what changed his mind. Just says, I read the game and the cases, I'm convinced and essentialy admits that he's just coattailing other cases but doesn't say what specifically.

xvart wrote:
A 2 shot BP seems strange as a town role if Toro was telling the truth about his role. I suspect SleepyKrew is not telling us the full story. I've never seen a 2 shot BP before. Has anyone else, and if so what game

Just questions the claim but not in the same aggresive manner he'd been playing. It's kinda passive and regrettful like he knows that Sleepy is gonna get lynched for the bad claim.

This on top of the fact that both his cases on me and Hoppster are complete and utter crap filled with fail logic and misinterpretations, I'm positive he's Sleepy's buddy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am

Post by TBuG »

/failcoding

Vote: xvart
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 am

Post by TBuG »

Panzerjager wrote:This on top of the fact that both his cases on me and Hoppster are complete and utter crap filled with fail logic and misinterpretations, I'm positive he's Sleepy's buddy.

If you thought the Hoppster case was complete crap, why did you seem so confused as to which one of them was scum?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Hoppster »

People who ignored me when I was screaming SleepyKrew was scum in big letters - why?

(You know who you are.)

I'd also like everybody's reads on (now deceased) vollkan - from pre-flip, obviously.

Mod: V/LA Friday-Sunday (inclusive). Sorry for lack of notice.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”