DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Fate »

You know, Fate, I like you. You're cool and you usually do lead town to victories. But THIS? This isn't victory. You realize why I have to kill you, right? And, FOR THE RECORD, I did read Defcon 2 after I asked you for those reads on those people. SAME PLAY.

How?

Whats the same?

Instead of pushing for easy mislynched on dana or whatever, I have GOOD reads this game.

Yeah I flip flopped on Socio, how would YOU react to someone who is usually the king at reading you reading you 100FUCKINGPERCENT wrong? I wanted him to be scum. I didnt want him to be so WRONG, but now his reputation is TARNISHED FOREVER.

Now look at the D1 play of this game and the other ones

THIS GAME I was active, boisterous, co-ercing people into doing as I said, FIGHTING to get Air Base.

DEFCON 2??? Lurked in my fucking scum qt. Had no idea what set-up speculation or shit to post, no idea how to fake scum-hunt, awkward posting ALL AROUND.

Course I'm biased cause I know I'm town, but there's no way in FUCK you can read the two games and see any similarities.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 am

Post by HezLucky »

Magua wrote:
Sacrificed So Freedom May Ring

HezLucky
inHimshallibe
Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
Regfan
Screaming Death Clan

You think I'm scum with gamma?

Or Revenge of Wei? who has been calling me town since early early game?

Think for a second. In the stressful times where you are being nuked, think.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Toast wrote:Yeah, dana recalled the nuke. but thats about all he did. I think you just don't want him to nook you again

LOLOLOL. IF DANA WANTS TO CONFIRM HIMSELF AS SCUM, HE SHOULD GO AHEAD. I HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT I AM A DEAD MAN EVER SINCE I CLAIMED.

Oh, and my biggest town reads are all on your nook list. Mina? Toogeloo? Dare I mention, myself? How in the world do you think they are more deserving of a nook than any of those 3?

Yep, you and Toog. Toog for WIFOM. You for the interactions with all the flipped scum. They were interacting a lot through questioning. I like how you never questioned any of my town reads, which went 100% against almost the entire game's reads at the time. Mina because lol@her with the flipped scum and because Faraday is unsure. There's a reason she's at the bottom of the list, though.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Swift Justice »

i'm not unsure on mina, just trollin' her a little that's all.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Magua »

@Swift Justice:
I slotted both danakillsu and LLD there because they recalled nukes on obvtown. It's not "lolconfirmedinno", but it's at least a willingness to play well with others.

As opposed to, say, MoI.

@HezLucky:
What makes you think I haven't thought? What, of all my play, gives you the impression that I do things without thinking?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:08 am

Post by HezLucky »

Magua wrote:
@HezLucky:
What makes you think I haven't thought? What, of all my play, gives you the impression that I do things without thinking?

What, about my play or the play of the flipped scum, even remotely suggests that I am in that scumgroup?

(aka. the only scumgroup. my mind is boggled as to why i'm not confirmed innocent right now.)

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Magua »

Why do you think you would be a confirmed innocent?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 am

Post by HezLucky »

Magua wrote:Why do you think you would be a confirmed innocent?

You're not answering the question. Go look at my interactions with gamma and Wei and get back to me.

Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Swift Justice »

tbf, LLD was threatened with a nuke, she didn't have much choice but to recall iirc.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Swift Justice »

HezLucky wrote:

You're not answering the question. Go look at my interactions with gamma and Wei and get back to me.

i don't have a lot of time before i die, can you post the intereactions that make you unlikely buddies with either? (i guess i'm asking you to make a small case on why you're town if you can)
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate, you did the same thing to Socio in Defcon 2 and that was only when he nuked your buddy. You wanted to protect inhim SAME AS GAMMA IN HERE. WHAT IS NOT SIMILAR? SIDES, WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING WHO THE LAST SCUM ARE?

Faraday wrote:i'm not unsure on mina, just trollin' her a little that's all.

Cement the read before you blow up. I can see her going into the final 3 if you call her town so it's pretty important.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Swift Justice »

TOWN; BANK ON IT. magua agrees with me too so.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Magua »

@HezLucky:
Look at Regfan's interactions with Vi.

@Swift Justice:
LLD was threatened with a nuke, recalled. MoI was threatened with a nuke, did not recall. I know which one I would prefer to leave until D4.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And for the record, I'd rather have ML dead before Magna but that's just me.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Swift Justice »

Yeah, I know Magua. I don't think that makes LLD *likely* town though, true Magna scum couldn't recall as socio would nuke him the next day anyway. MOI probably does need to die, admittedly.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Magua »

IHSIB, Hez, do you have nukes?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Fate »

When the FUCK did I protect Gamma?

I mean seriously?

I called him SCUM
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 am

Post by ToastyToast »

My interactions with revengeofwei(who I was going to make a case on but was then nuked), katsuki (who no one payed attention to) and gammagooey (who I thought was null until today's behavior). Right.

And I did mention your town list, so...
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Fate »

Screaming Death Clan wrote:Oh wow I somehow COMPLETELY missed Gamma's claim.

I don't know if I see Gamma-scum, but it makes more sense then Gamma town.

Scum fakeclaiming in this game is pretty suboptimal, but if they WERE to fakeclaim they could do it once and only once and then pin it on the SK and go "LOL KATSUKI DID IT"

I mean it IS a pretty subobtimal block if Gamma is town, AND his claim came super early unlike a townie who might be worried about being NK'd. (He didn't even wait for Toog to get pressured/nuked to claim, just claimed out of nowhere).

Toog had claimed CI already. AND we had an eavesdropper, so if scumToog ever used it he WOULDVE been outed, no Aircraft needed. It just seems like a convenient person to pretend to have fake-blocked while he blocks REALZ suspects.

But that means Socio is town >_>
<_<

SOCIO WHEN DID YOU BECOME SUCH A FUCKIN COWARD AND BAD AT READING ME?

Either way, Gamma-scum CONFIRMS Toog town, like more than confirms.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Fate »

HURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

This post. There's a lot of gamma-town after you said Gamma was scum.

I wrote:
SDC wrote:SDC wrote:
GAMMA SCUM WOULD CLAIM THE RB ON SOCIO-BUDDY IF THEY WERE BOTH SCUM AND KTAS HAD RB'D SOCIO

BUT GAMMA SCUM WOULDNT CLAIM AN RB ON SOCIO IF SOCIO WERE FLIPPINT OWN, CAUSE ITD LOOK BAD OR SOMETHIN

SDC wrote:
IM STARTIN TO THINK YOU WONT FLIP TOWN ANYMORE

GAMMAGAMBITFAILURES BE DAMNED

THERES NO WAY YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT

Toast wrote:My interactions with revengeofwei(who I was going to make a case on but was then nuked), katsuki (who no one payed attention to) and gammagooey (who I thought was null until today's behavior). Right.

And I did mention your town list, so...

This isn't the "WHOSE READS ARE BETTER" contest. It's the "MY READS ARENT ACTUALLY BAD" contest. Sure, I called some people scum. Did I go and lynch 'em? Hell no. I got my reads straightened out when it came down to it.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

Post by HezLucky »

Swift Justice wrote:
HezLucky wrote:

i don't have a lot of time before i die, can you post the intereactions that make you unlikely buddies with either? (i guess i'm asking you to make a small case on why you're town if you can)

Fine.

Gamma:

Read his ISO. He has wanted me dead *THE ENTIRE GAME*. You may think "but Hez, that means Gamma is bussing you. And when scum bus, they do
it hard so that they look good"

To which I give you Gamma post #922:

Gamma wrote:You know what. Hez can live today. His post wasn't the BEST THING EVER but it IS way better than I expected to come from scum- the regfan stuff, stating that he still doesn't have a read on Magua, and MoI hestiation reads as town.

A scum that is hard bussing would CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR ME in this situation. This is gamma trying to look town and look reasonable against a townie, not as scum trying to look awesome by destroying a scumpartner.

What do you think Gamma would have done here? He's been on me like nothing else THE WHOLE GAME and he slips off me? Given that I was a lynch target at that time, that would look REALLY REALLY BAD FOR HIM.

Revenge of Wei:

He has thought I am town the entire game. Here's Revenge of Wei's #1019:

Wei wrote:HezLucky is still Town and has been for a while. I think Toasty is Town too.

Gammgooey lost an armful of Town credit for talking out of both sides of his mouth re: the AurorusVox lynch. You've acknowledged at length that there's no reason not to vote him and your preferred lynch is a long shot; why are you avoiding the wagon?

This is when Gamma is starting to look not-completely-100% town. Wei is trying to show suspicion as a form of distancing. But he keeps me as
town because he knows that will look better when I flip town. Scum want to look good and gain credibility as the game goes on so they can
drive a late lynch.

Vi #211 wrote:HezLucky, LLD, Moai, and Zhero all need to stand next to a big red X too.

This was early. Like gamma, why change your read on a scumbuddy? Consistency is golden.

Vi #841 wrote:Town: Katsuki, Magister Ludi, HezLucky, Gammagooey

This was in addition to his "Maybe Town", "Maybe Scum", "Scum".

Gamma is confirmed and Ludi is scummy as fuck.

With all this, it could esem like Wei is trying to defend a scumbuddy. Or maybe he is trying to defend a town under pressure so he gets
brownie points for it later.

Here's a post he made as well:

Vi wrote:
HezLucky 622 wrote:
Gamma read the other half of my ISO in Open 302.

If you STILL think I'm scum you're just pathetic.
Townpost.

I really can't explain where my thoughts of how scum would play the game are coming from because then I would get modkilled, but I'm very
easily bussed. I will leave it at that. The only time I've ever been lynched in the past 4 years has been as scum.

tl;dr - Gamma/Wei are focusing on looking good. Gamma didn't keep pressure on me after my catchup post, which he should have if I were scum
given how hard he was attacking me earlier. Wei has been calling me town the entire day, despite starting me off in the scumpile - all in
an attempt to get towncred.

EBWOP: Magua. What part of the Regfan/Vi interaction are you asking me to look at? I ask becaues BOTH of these players have me as town, and they are one of the few that are defending me hard.

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

God, why are you taking reads from that early as proof anyways? I could probably go back and take plenty of people's lists from back then and say "Lolwrong".

LOL Faraday. By the time you read that wall, you will be blowing up.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

ToastyToast wrote:@Hindu: early game your scum-reads were hez, dana, and IS, so the switch means at some point in time, your reads were shit.

Also don't see what they did to warrant the switch.
hez is...hez. Still makes no sense and bitches about everything
ah he's on ur nuke list
Yeah, dana recalled the nuke. but thats about all he did. I think you just don't want him to nook you again (but hey, no one wants to be nooked.
IS is more concerned with sounding American than anything else

Oh, and my biggest town reads are all on your nook list. Mina? Toogeloo? Dare I mention, myself? How in the world do you think they are more deserving of a nook than any of those 3? Its a good thing I think your three final ppl are all town or else I would be like "wait, our doc wants to protect THOSE ppl?"

Oh, and, for the record, pretty much everyone thought revengeofwei was scum. Gamma was obvscum right after that nook aimed for him. So, its not like those correct moves can all be contributed to your wonderful reads.

LOLWUT??

Toast really must have butter for a brain. Listen here brutah, I sound American because I AM A FUCKING AMERICAN. Im not some EuroJerkwad, or some ill fated communist, I am damned real blooded pure American and by the mercy of god I have already ROLFSTOMPED over TWO, read that: TWO Eurotrash scum (Wei and Gamma).

So tell me Toast, what the fuck have you done other than sound foolish all game? Youre like the little henchman that thinks that he can take on Batman when he shows up to deliver some ass kicking justice.

Lets just say that I have another nuke tomorrow and another Eurotrash scumbag is going to eat that nuke, I guarantee it.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:meh fuck it

i gotta get IS's back

nuke Gammagooey

yo inhim, nuke MoI for me if Socio flips town

Nuke MagnaofIllusion
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”