Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'll provide reads, but I've already explained why I didn't mention Hez. The same reason I didn't mention half a dozen other people.

But I'll be V/LA this weekend, driving my wife to her parent's house. But she'll be staying the week with them, so I'll have PLENTY of time to read through early next week.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

@
Seacore
:
GIVE READS
. Don't go 'I'm always town this always happens', that is useless in us getting a read on you. Btw Seacore, why haven't you ever explained this before ToDay?

Pedit the first line seems like a cop out. You should have at least given a few reads. I look forward to your promised content.

@
Zelink
: Why do you think the Seacore and Llama wagons are crap? GI hasn't done much, I can agree. The best he did was ask about the Silavor wagon.#543 But I don't think that makes him scummy, just useless. What are your reads for ToDay?

@
Elvis
: I strongly agree on your Earworm stance. I mean he didn't even try to think of Pacman's claim.

@
Cirno
: You are arguing this may be herbivores v carnivores. Is this always the case when it comes to Predator v Prey? Also you thinking someone trying to argue hyena = town is scummy, is your opinion and I don't think that's a good reason to base on alignment. Does the rest of his play line up with this? Also did you support the Hez wagon?

@
Llamarble
: You think the Snarky wagon was filled with scum, even though you once thought he was scum yourself? Do you still think he is scum? Why is Zelink Prob town?

@
Earworm
: What did you think of Pacman's claim?

@
Grey Ice
: I like that Cirno vote. I do agree people hunting for SK's ToDay might be scum worried that they'd lose a lurking scumbuddy.
Oyatsu Nuki
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

No, my criticism of GI isn't that he 'hasn't done much'. There are a lot of players who haven't done much. I think GI is actually scum.

Summary of his D1 play: come in and attack the silavor wagon, back-and-forth with Fate, more attacking of the silavor wagon, and er, yeah, that's it.
Summary of his D2 play: more back-and-forth with Fate, jump on ckd because he smells something, unwillingly votes Hez after the ckd wagon collapses, and er, yeah, that's it.

There's a distinct lack of scum hunting in his play so far, and his reads have been terrible. I get the feeling he didn't actually care about the silavor wagon, despite his 'objections' to it - he never actually pushed a different wagon, he just coasted through the day saying the silavor wagon is bad. D2, his vote on ckd looks like a chainsaw, and the apathetic way he moved to the Hez wagon looks like bussing.

On the other end of the spectrum, we have seacore, who just hasn't posted much worth reading, but hasn't done anything particularly scummy, and llarmable who's virtually the same as seacore. Both of them make easy targets, and while they might actually be scum, I'd rather have them actually post content than lynch them for not posting content.

My scum reads?

GI.

And his buddies.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Baby giraffes are about six feet high at birth.

Seacore (6) - Flavour Analysis, snarky, DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, Calcifer, Altilysan
GreyICE (3) - ZeL1nK, vezokpiraka, curiouskarmadog
Amrun (1) - Llamarble
evilpacman18 (1) - earworm
curiouskarmadog (1) - Cirno
Cirno (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (7) - populartajo, Amrun, Seacore, Lowell, evilpacman18

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Cirno »

>You are arguing this may be herbivores v carnivores. Is this always the case when it comes to Predator v Prey?
Not sure what you are asking, but as town flips have been antelopes, zebras, and gazelles, I am assuming that anything that preys on those creatures (such as hyenas and lions) are scum.

>Also you thinking someone trying to argue hyena = town is scummy, is your opinion and I don't think that's a good reason to base on alignment
From my understanding,you are saying that arguing that hyena may be town-aligned isn't scummy? Fact is, there is nothing to base such an argument on. In fact, the town flips so far would imply the opposite.

>Does the rest of his play line up with this?
I don't care about his play.

>Also did you support the Hez wagon?
No, I did not. The votes on the wagon all seemed weak to me and I didn't care too much about Hez myself, so I stayed away. For the record, I don't think Hez's flip clears ckd in any way.

As for the current wagons (seacore and grey), I can't seem to form a strong opinion on either. I think I like the Grey wagon a bit more because the reasoning for some of his votes seem more like excuses rather than reasons. And because he is voting me. Thought I'd say that before someone else does.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You're right Cirno, that particular sentence is the only reason I might think that post is scummy.

I mean besides all the other scummy sentences in it (see if you can spot the redundant specific adjective).
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Cirno »

You know, we can't really have a discussion if you just say 'some of those sentences are scummy!'. So please tell me which part of my post you believe to be scum-motivated and why you think so.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Lowell »

vote llamarble
. It's a battle of the lurkers, folks. Stay tuned.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

GreyICE wrote:You're right Cirno, that particular sentence is the only reason I might think that post is scummy.

I mean besides all the other scummy sentences in it (see if you can spot the redundant specific adjective).

yeah, way to ignore my post.

you know you can always just say..
HezLucky wrote:
I'm done answering your questions, scum.

this is the same type of shit HEZ was doing when I nailed him as scum too.. please dont avoid my questions....I have broken my post down line by line to see what exact you have problems understanding.

CAN WE PLEASE LYNCH THIS GUY?!?

he is squirming like his buddy hez....HE IS SCUM!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

Cirno wrote:You know, we can't really have a discussion if you just say 'some of those sentences are scummy!'. So please tell me which part of my post you believe to be scum-motivated and why you think so.

Not sure what you are asking, but as town flips have been antelopes, zebras, and gazelles, I am assuming that anything that preys on those creatures (such as hyenas and lions) are scum.

This is a pure flavor argument. I doubt this game breaks totally on flavor. You're basically tossing away responsibility for his flip here - if he flips town, you're like 'oh guess LlamaFluff did use that flavor after all, tee hee.'

Ignoring the flavor, the claim of day-vig that can only kill lurkers is like unimpeachable town. You've ignored this.

>Also you thinking someone trying to argue hyena = town is scummy, is your opinion and I don't think that's a good reason to base on alignment
From my understanding,you are saying that arguing that hyena may be town-aligned isn't scummy? Fact is, there is nothing to base such an argument on. In fact, the town flips so far would imply the opposite.

Lets follow this.
1) We've lost 1 scum, 5 townies. Most likely is 5 scum in this game (19:5 or 18:5:1). So scum are slightly ahead.
2) Uncounterclaimed repeatable day kill means he is not mafia. At worst he is SK. Most likely, he's town.
3) When mafia are ahead, they like killing serial killers (and mafia love killing vigilantes)

And your argument is that suggesting he is town as the null hypothesis is scummy? And that we shouldn't see much difference between this and the null hypothesis that he's scum?

That's fucking retarded. And scummy as shit. You clearly haven't thought about this in the least, you're just using him as an excuse to do nothing productive today except argue flavor.

>Does the rest of his play line up with this?
I don't care about his play.

ROFLMAO.

"He's Serial Killer" - Lynch helps your win condition
"He's Town" - Lynch helps your win condition?

Yeah, that's the answer I'd expect... from scum. Who the fuck cares what you're lynching, as long as it doesn't share your win condition?

>Also did you support the Hez wagon?
No, I did not. The votes on the wagon all seemed weak to me and I didn't care too much about Hez myself, so I stayed away. For the record, I don't think Hez's flip clears ckd in any way.

Blah blah I never commented blah blah.

As for the current wagons (seacore and grey), I can't seem to form a strong opinion on either. I think I like the Grey wagon a bit more because the reasoning for some of his votes seem more like excuses rather than reasons. And because he is voting me. Thought I'd say that before someone else does.

Blah blah town logic at all you'll vote for either wagon right now.

Hey guess what Cirno? You deserve to be lynched as badly as Vezok right now. And I'd be happy to vote for EITHER of you for VERY good reasons. :D

And I do have a strong opinion on them.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 am

You make some good points, GI. What do you think of Seacore?

How are your reads progressing? (Besides Cirno and Vezo)
Oyatsu Nuki
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

Seacore and Tajo are town, CKD is town/not worth lynching (POE), Amrun is town, EPM gives me bad feelings, I'm back to waffling on Llamarble and you, and Elvis is town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:39 am

Why is Seacore Town?

Oh, where is Tajo btw?

I agree on CKD.

I was confused as to who you meant by EPM but noticed you meant Pacman. K.

Thoughts on Zelink, Atil, Earworm, and Lowell?
Oyatsu Nuki
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

Seacore's town because he's being arrogant and not flailing under pressure at all. He's totally self righteous and pompous, and quite frankly, that's reading at town (combined with some alright logic out of him).

Zel1nk I'll work out at some point, Lowell is a dumb question (really, how am I supposed to have a read, shake a magic 8 ball?), Atil dunno, Earworm dun care.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:56 am

What was your read on him before he was pressured? I think flailing is null because it can be either or. I wouldn't expect scum to quiver under pressure though.

I hope you do.

Lowell question was more of a "Are you worried about him" question, sorry to not have been clear.

Look at Atil's jump on Hez, and IMMEDIATE ABANDON SHIP from him. *Take into account he may be a semi-newb.

Why no care bout Earworm?
Oyatsu Nuki
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

1) Seacore ISN'T flailing much. It overall feels like town under pressure, not scum. Before pressure, null/lean town. I expect scum to react differently under pressure than town, unless they're highly experienced.

2) Lowell should be shot soon by our lurker vig, so... I won't miss him? I mean holy hell, yeah, I'd love to know his alignment, but not enough to lynch him right now.

3) Atil/Earworm - look, there's like 18 people in the game, and I have 10 fingers. I just can't keep track of everyone without taking off my shoes (you're the ring finger on my left hand, FYI)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:27 am

confirm vote grey

will someone else ask him to answer my questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 am

@
Grey
:

His reaction doesn't = town though. It's null. He isn't doing JACK SHIT. He was on a wagon that he didn't even like, what a cop out. Plus, he's using "oh this always happens" as some sort of self meta. *Basically saying "this always happens" doesn't mean he's town here.

I hope he is. I'm not focusing on his lynch either, but that doesn't mean anyone isn't up for discussion. *if that makes sense.

That's not enough. I could give reads on everyone, so can you. Tell me WHY you don't want to even consider Atil/Earworm.

@
CKD
: What question? Also, why exactly do you think Grey is scum?
Oyatsu Nuki
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Because I don't know and don't really care at the moment. At some point I'll start giving a shit about everyone in the game, probably when it drops below 18 people.

Protip: most people who say they're giving reads on everyone in the game are giving reads on about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the game, plus 'people I don't really give a shit about right now.'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 am

FA, there are questions in the original post as well.

plus, I still want to know what "smelled" so bad about me at the beginning of Day 2 that Grey had to vote me (with Hez)...

curiouskarmadog wrote:okay keep trying to avoid the questions....lets break it down.

curiouskarmadog wrote:no, that is not exactly what I am saying...I am saying that your "smells" comment looks like a breadcrumb that you might or might not have used later

what part of this do you not understand?

curiouskarmadog wrote:....I missed it the first time because it is a phrase people use...but rereading the claim..I now understand the votes that followed, because it DOES look like a crumb

Okay I get where maybe this was confusing, instead of "claim" but in "possible crumb"..anything else here you didnt get?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... Maybe it is a coinidence that Hez fakeclaimed cop...maybe it isnt...

curiouskarmadog wrote:..... maybe it is a coinidence that Fate died last night when he said over and over again that you were scum..maybe it isnt.

curiouskarmadog wrote:..all I know is my scum dar is going off.

so you dont see where I am coming from on this?...you want to put forward that I am just a moron?

curiouskarmadog wrote:..
why did you not answer those questions yesterday?

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 am

he didnt answer the first post, because he wanted it in english..so once I broke the post down to see what exactly he "didnt understand" he started to ignore...like Hez, I have backed him into a wall..

also, when peopled asked him about his post yesterday..he did not answer.

Maybe some votes might pressure this scum bag into answer questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 am

okay I am going for the weekend
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Llamarble »

Lowell is town.

Vezok 939 and 927 sound utterly insincere.
I am having difficulty imagining a human making Vezok's posts so it is hard to figure out what that human's motives are.

Cirno defended scum and counterwagoned and tried to argue Heztown by stating dislike of the votes on that wagon. But if she's scum she's competent scum. I need to go find her scummeta, I guess.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:he didnt answer the first post, because he wanted it in english..so once I broke the post down to see what exactly he "didnt understand" he started to ignore...like Hez, I have backed him into a wall..

also, when peopled asked him about his post yesterday..he did not answer.

Maybe some votes might pressure this scum bag into answer questions?

How about I just laugh at you instead. Lets see what the supposed questions are:

Question 1!
How did you not realize that CuriousKharmaDog might interpret a common English turn of phrase to be a breadcrumb?

Answer 1!
I'm not a motherfucking psychic. Though I clearly explained that my opinion is that when the scum kill an obv-town player without strong reads like Ellibereth, it means the other town players are off track, and I changed my tack. THIS STRATEGY WAS SUCCESSFUL. Looking outside the strong day 1 wagons lynched us scum.

Question 2!
Can GreyICE explain if other players who read his comment thought it was a breadcrumb?

Answer 2!
No. Because I'm not a motherfucking psychic.

Question 3!
Is it a coincidence that Fate died last night?

Answer 3!
Probably not. I imagine scum killed him.

Question 4!
Why didn't you answer these questions I had on day 3 on day 2? Especially the one about killing Fate Night 2!

Answer 4!
I'm not a motherfucking psychic.

Yeah, can't figure out why I thought those questions were fucking retarded, or why I ignored you when your response to me was to repost them with more line breaks.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”