New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 am

Post by TBuG »

Why?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

Because we're lynching KoC.
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

PBuG wrote:Why?

I'll tell you after conferring with SecondHead.
Zebronic
Zebronic
Townie
Zebronic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Zebronic »

I'm not going to do a giant annoying catch-up wall like PBuG did.

Reck and thor are obv-town
Jilynne is town
I can't read sleepykrew for shit, so I'm going to trust reck's read (which he seems rather confident about).
Taro is town
Chkballin' is likely town
Peregrine, KoC, Parabollocks, and JGDA need to die
I believe Palisade's vig claim
Cele is probably town
I'll talk about hydras and sancho and whoever else I forgot to address in the next post.

I'm going to elaborate on the scum reads in my next post. If you guys want me to elaborate on a specific town read, ask, because I'm too lazy to do it without asking.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 am

Post by bvoigt »

Zebronic, why do you think chkballin is town?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 am

Post by bvoigt »

I'll be V/LA from the 2nd through the 4th.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Zeb: what exactly do you think my read of SleepyKrew is?
green shirt thursdays
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm not really seeing the case on Para, tbh, just seems like frustrated town to me. @Zeb or Palisade, or anyone else who suspects him for that matter, enlighten me? He's not connected to my other scum reads, and actually has some pretty damn good reads in general aside from falling for jily's obvnewbness.

Still waiting on BW to tell us why Celebloki is town, though I think I caught it and I wish I hadn't been so pushy.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

PBuG wrote:Still waiting on BW to tell us why Celebloki is town, though I think I caught it and I wish I hadn't been so pushy.

Soooo, you actually don't need him to expand on it then, right?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by TBuG »

Thor665 wrote:
PBuG wrote:Still waiting on BW to tell us why Celebloki is town, though I think I caught it and I wish I hadn't been so pushy.

Soooo, you actually don't need him to expand on it then, right?

...not really, actually.

Unvote, Vote: Knight of Cydonia
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

The more I think about it the more KoC and chkballin seem to fit together as scum.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Man, you're gonna be disappointed.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by 65536 »

Upon checking with the other head's reads:
We want KoC and Parabollocks dead the most but JDGA also wants lynching.

Spoiler: KoC ISO by t'other heid:
you were right reading his posts with a dalek voice is much more funny

* ISO:
1. ololol I r random
2. Hi guys I'm towny mctownerson, oh wait I like PL
3. I'm going to stir the pot on DK/Glow
4. blah PL blah
5. Hi DK, blah
6. DK, you're visual lurking, oh wait so am I olol
7. ibid
8. ibid
9. lol I r softy vig
10. more visual lurking
11. DK you're not vig I am
12. vislurk for the next few posts
13. 16) OMGUS on PBuG
14. I'm scumhunting srs, no wait just defending myself, PBuG is an easy lynch because of Swag
* He can just die in fact

Spoiler: Parabollocks ISO also by t'other heid:
Parabollocks - needs a lynch

* ISO:
1. hi guys PL sounds good
2. DK you're a VI
3. vote
4. votey
5. PL pushing
6. ibid
7. Jily you're dumb
8. vote: Jily
9. blagh not going to get a lynch on jily let's go pBuG, oh wait I don't know how close it is to lynch lets throw a towny card out there
10. Jily's newbtells aparently aren't as apparent as swags heave ho
11. I'm going to do a little song and dance about replacing/V/LA
12. ISO read null/town/scum completely random reasoning inconsistent
13. PGO will not be a scumclaim as it would be incredibly difficult to pull off if an investigation had of succeeded

-TO
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

65K is a valid abbreviation of our name
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by 65536 »

PBuG wrote:I'm not really seeing the case on Para, tbh, just seems like frustrated town to me. @Zeb or Palisade, or anyone else who suspects him for that matter, enlighten me? He's not connected to my other scum reads, and actually has some pretty damn good reads in general aside from falling for jily's obvnewbness.

Define damn good.
-TO
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by 65536 »

PBuG wrote:The more I think about it the more KoC and chkballin seem to fit together as scum.

Could you show me how. The way KoC seems to be playing is as a lone player, he hasn't made any connections either with the town or with my other scum reads. I have him pegged as a serial killer. but he's still lurky lurky mcscummerson, I'd rather have a lynch on someone who I have a Mafia read on.
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by TBuG »

65536 wrote:
PBuG wrote:I'm not really seeing the case on Para, tbh, just seems like frustrated town to me. @Zeb or Palisade, or anyone else who suspects him for that matter, enlighten me? He's not connected to my other scum reads, and actually has some pretty damn good reads in general aside from falling for jily's obvnewbness.

Define damn good.
-TO

That was based on post 328 but after reading it again, his scumreads are me, you, Celebloki, jily, and san. I only see one of those as viable scum whatsoever, although his suspicions of you seem slightly valid.

65536 wrote:
PBuG wrote:The more I think about it the more KoC and chkballin seem to fit together as scum.

Could you show me how. The way KoC seems to be playing is as a lone player, he hasn't made any connections either with the town or with my other scum reads. I have him pegged as a serial killer. but he's still lurky lurky mcscummerson, I'd rather have a lynch on someone who I have a Mafia read on.

1) I agree that he might be serial killer, but I disagree re: rather lynching a mafia read because, y'know, lynching a serial killer means one less night kill... We can't actually be sure there is one at this point, all things considered.

2) KoC has been doing a pretty good job of having no connections from his end, but glowball mentioned a light early suspicion of him among one now-dead town and two obvtowns. Then... dropped it. Entirely. Why would KoC have a good reason to ignore the wagons? Well, if I'm right, his options were try and bus his buddy for no reason or throw a sketchy vote on the then-inevitable town lynch of me. It's not a strong connection, but it's certainly feasible.

also, @KoC, if I'm scum, why would I end up being disappointed?

KoC is teh scumz. gogogo
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 pm

KoC is teh scumz. gogogo

Because you're going to be in a whole pile of shit when people realise you pushed a lynch on an innocent player because I softclaimed to draw scum's attention and pushed a policy lynch on DK. Wow, those are BRILLIANT reasons for a lynch. ¬_¬

65536 - I'd love to know how you got:

from
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Stop softclaiming vig, DK.

I really would, because telling someone to stop softclaiming and spill when they're being scummy as all hell is such bad play. In fact, it's such bad play that Reck ALSO told DK to just outright claim vig if he was one.
I'm also loving how presenting a case against one of the scummiest players from D1 is represented as OMGUS. Tip, kids: when you present a case against someone voting you, it's not OMGUS. OMGUS = voting purely for the fact they're voting you.
Oh, and while we're here:
14. I'm scumhunting srs, no wait just defending myself, PBuG is an easy lynch because of Swag

vs. actual post 14:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:What's your reason to voting [KoC]?

Beard - what of it?

Ahahahahah good one. Answer the frakking question.

Shit, you're right, that post was totally about PBu-OH WAIT A MINUTE NO IT WASN'T.

Town, I invite you, as rare as this has been this game, to use your fucking brains for a second. As soon as this day began, Palisade and then later PBuG instantly tied sancho, myself and Parabollocks to Tomie and started pushing my lynch. That doesn't seem a little convenient to you?
Also, Palisade claims both heads picked up on my softclaim - a soft claim that directly contradicted their role - and yet they just happened to go for Krypt instead of that?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because you're going to be in a whole pile of Smurf when people realise you pushed a lynch on an innocent player because I softclaimed to draw scum's attention and pushed a policy lynch on DK.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Also, Palisade claims both heads picked up on my softclaim - a soft claim that directly contradicted their role - and yet they just happened to go for Krypt instead of that?
I actually rather agree with the 2nd quote comment - but let's analyze that.
You did a soft claim of Vig to mess with scum - check.
Yet you understand that appropriate Vig play is to immediately shoot the person softclaiming Vig...wait...whut?

I certainly agree one of you should die.
I don't see krypt as a pro-scum shot choice, so if Palisade is SK or something he's planning to work that Vig claim, and I'm okay with a pet SK in this game for another night or so.
That leaves you - the guy trying to mess with scum by getting a Vig to shoot him in the face.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Thor665 wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because you're going to be in a whole pile of Smurf when people realise you pushed a lynch on an innocent player because I softclaimed to draw scum's attention and pushed a policy lynch on DK.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Also, Palisade claims both heads picked up on my softclaim - a soft claim that directly contradicted their role - and yet they just happened to go for Krypt instead of that?
I actually rather agree with the 2nd quote comment - but let's analyze that.
You did a soft claim of Vig to mess with scum - check.
Yet you understand that appropriate Vig play is to immediately shoot the person softclaiming Vig...wait...whut?

I certainly agree one of you should die.
I don't see krypt as a pro-scum shot choice, so if Palisade is SK or something he's planning to work that Vig claim, and I'm okay with a pet SK in this game for another night or so.
That leaves you - the guy trying to mess with scum by getting a Vig to shoot him in the face.

You seem to be missing the "hoping for scum to shoot me" part of the equation here.
But thanks for basically admitting you'd rather lynch me than the person who could well be an SK. Oh, and you're also accepting the fact I softclaimed vig, which I had LITERALLY ZERO REASON TO DO AS SCUM.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by 65536 »

PBuG wrote:
1) I agree that he might be serial killer, but I disagree re: rather lynching a mafia read because, y'know, lynching a serial killer means one less night kill... We can't actually be sure there is one at this point, all things considered.

2) KoC has been doing a pretty good job of having no connections from his end, but glowball mentioned a light early suspicion of him among one now-dead town and two obvtowns. Then... dropped it. Entirely. Why would KoC have a good reason to ignore the wagons? Well, if I'm right, his options were try and bus his buddy for no reason or throw a sketchy vote on the then-inevitable town lynch of me. It's not a strong connection, but it's certainly feasible.

KoC is teh scumz. gogogo

1) well the vig also said that they'd be killing KoC, which I think is a good option, hold them to it and all that
2) So you're basing a scumtell off of what we know as the slightly more newb side of a hydra? Right...
Oh wait is it this post?
glowball wrote:Since I keep seeing people online, who can't take the time to answer questions- I will ask them by name...

xReckonerx, Tomie Uzumaki, Parabollocks, Thor, Swag136, Knight of Cydonia

How many games have you actually played with DK, what EXACTLY did he do to upset you?

If I don't get some answers soon I am going to assume this is an unjustified policy lynch and have some serious issues with those who are so passionate about this. Policy lynches are dangerous as is- so if we are willing to get rid of someone regardless of alliance there needs to be good reason because if he's town we are attacking our own numbers.

In which case I don't think you read it correctly.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:

KoC is teh scumz. gogogo

Because you're going to be in a whole pile of shit when people realise you pushed a lynch on an innocent player because I softclaimed to draw scum's attention and pushed a policy lynch on DK. Wow, those are BRILLIANT reasons for a lynch. ¬_¬

65536 - I'd love to know how you got:

from
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Stop softclaiming vig, DK.

I really would, because telling someone to stop softclaiming and spill when they're being scummy as all hell is such bad play. In fact, it's such bad play that Reck ALSO told DK to just outright claim vig if he was one.
I'm also loving how presenting a case against one of the scummiest players from D1 is represented as OMGUS. Tip, kids: when you present a case against someone voting you, it's not OMGUS. OMGUS = voting purely for the fact they're voting you.

that was my impression of that post, it is pretty dearth of content, in fact the only time you see fit to post content is when you come under the firing line.

Oh, and while we're here:

vs. actual post 14:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
sanchocolates wrote:What's your reason to voting [KoC]?

Beard - what of it?

Ahahahahah good one. Answer the frakking question.

Shit, you're right, that post was totally about PBu-OH WAIT A MINUTE NO IT WASN'T.

This is the actual post I was referring to kthxbai: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3170269

Town, I invite you, as rare as this has been this game, to use your fucking brains for a second. As soon as this day began, Palisade and then later PBuG instantly tied sancho, myself and Parabollocks to Tomie and started pushing my lynch. That doesn't seem a little convenient to you?
Also, Palisade claims both heads picked up on my softclaim - a soft claim that directly contradicted their role - and yet they just happened to go for Krypt instead of that?

I'm willing to see what'll happen tonight
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Palisade »

Fascinating, KoC.

Why did you softclaim a role that you didn't possess?

Also, primo scum motivation for doing so: You have a Mafia Roleblocker or Mafia Doc, and softclaiming draws out the real counterpart, who you promptly kill. Congratulations on successfully implementing this tactic.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by 65536 »

PeregrineV wrote:@PBug- I'm here, doing my reads.
Was going in order, but probably do KoC, Palisade to see how Palisade argument stacks up.

Yo Peregrine, Can I have your reads? It's been 4 days since you posted this. Or are they non-existent? Haven't done much have you?
Spoiler: Peregrine ISO, yep this is all he's done:
  • Vote
  • Vote
  • Stick up for glowball, easylynch is easy
  • I want to look town
  • Look I'm contributing, vote slighttown
  • They don't have V/LA that's my reasoning, cbf
  • Oh I'm doing stuff just wait and see, oh wait that was 4 days ago
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by 65536 »

Peregrine should post like nao.

7 posts in ISO, half of which are just votes and the last of which makes an unfulfilled promise of reads.

Like, really?

That's not even active lurking.

The reason to take out KoC now is that they are a decent candidate for a mafia RB which would invalidate having Palisade kill them as a show of fealty.

-TO
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by 65536 »

Monk, sign your posts.
-TO
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

65536 wrote:Peregrine should post like nao.

7 posts in ISO, half of which are just votes and the last of which makes an unfulfilled promise of reads.

Like, really?

That's not even active lurking.

The reason to take out KoC now is that they are a decent candidate for a mafia RB which would invalidate having Palisade kill them as a show of fealty.

-TO

Sorry, we had half-year close at work so this week was RL stuff.

So far only done Sancholates and JDGA, was going to do Palisades but I believe the vig claim, so I'll push it to the end.
So far they both appear townish, but need to update for the last 5 pages.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”