wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am

Post by wierdalexv »

^wut

does obfuscation mean.

Seriously. Never heard that word.

TwistedSpoon, I share your pain for replacing in. I replaced into a 60-page game and got lynched the same day. Sounds fun, right?

I just want to say that my 'townslip' is crap. No. I saw scum fake it in my first newbie game on-site.
I would say there's one scum in WormyKrew's suspect list.

{Ironhead; jilynne1991; Spitfarvle/Scumhunter/Soben; me; Gerhard Krause/Captain Corporal; Elsa von Spielburg}

Reading games, I've noticed partners usually bus one partner, lightly defend their other partner and call him town, and heavily defend another partner so if you flip scum, they will probably get lynched.

So probably scum in
{DarthYoshi; jilynne1991; Alduskkel}
Hm...changes a bit. With the jilynne-townslip, that means one of DarthYoshi and Alduskkel is probably scum, most likely Alduskkel; have you noticed the way that WK called him town and then [literally, I looked through ISO] never brought him up again?

Suspect list:
TWIE
Alduskkel

I may put Ironhead or somebody else on this list, depending on the response to this question:
@Twistedspoon: I believe you were scum with SleepyKrew in the newbie game Trouble in Trieste. You were lynched D1. How much did SleepyKrew bus you?
@Everyone: How much have you seen SleepyKrew bus?

The first post doesn't show TwistedSpoon's alignment, and the rest don't look as town to me for some reason. I'd still say you're town though, just pointing that out so I don't forget if you do happen to become as scummy as your predecessor.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 am

Post by wierdalexv »

wierdalexv wrote:@Jily: Early in the game, you said your role was boring compared to other roles you had, yet you say you have a PR. I want an answer to this. And no, your answer cannot be you've been PR in every game. For completed games, you've flipped:
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon [This is becoming a trend >_>]
Mafia Rolecop [WHAT IS WITH THIS!!!]
Mafia Goon [>_>]
Vanilla Townie [Finally!]
Vanilla Townie

So....explanations?

Add a Mafia Goon for Time Travel Mafia.
I look forward to your explanation.

WK meta will have to wait, gotta pack for the 4th.
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Soben »

Alex, I believe what Iron is attempting to say when he mentions obfuscation has to do with his belief that your posts were created to attempt to confuse us however he can correct me if I'm wrong. If I may ask what 'townslip' are you refering to when it comes to Jillyn because if you're refering to the 'Whats a QT' I fail to see how you can consider that a townslip given the fact she did that as scum in an alternate game.

My experience and Twisteds experience with SleepyKrew all involve him being a solo mafia. Sleepy replaced into the last mafia slot when Twisted was already lynched in that game therefore I am unable to determine his likelihood to buss or not.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 am

Post by wierdalexv »

The townslip I was referring to is this:
Twistedspoon wrote:
wierdalexv wrote: wrote:Wormy, I take it you're town?
Crap. Well, what Corporal and Soben said.
this looks like a real townslip actually. Very real. I might even unvote just for this

I want to bring up a contradiction I noticed.
Twistedspoon wrote:@Mastin:
WormyKrew wrote:
@Scumhunter
Hi. I like you.

Does krew need to say this to his own partner? I think not
And then, later
Twistedspoon wrote:Mastin. Soben is town

what on earth would Krew have to blatantly buddy his own partner in #426?
Wha-...

???

OK, so Soben is Krew's partner.
Then all of a sudden, it's WAAAY too obvious. WHAT???

VOTE: TwistedSpoon

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Soben »

Alex, when I asked about the townslip I was refering to you saying this "Hm...changes a bit. With the jilynne-townslip" also I believe you've misread TwistedSpoons post, I suggest re-reading "Does krew need to say this to his own partner? I think not".
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Urg...nevermind. Reread that, I saw it wrong the first time.

Here's how I saw it:

wierdalexv wrote:I want to bring up a contradiction I noticed.
WormyKrew wrote:
@Scumhunter
Hi. I like you.

Does krew need to say this
to
is
his own partner? I think not
And then, later

Wha-...

???

UNVOTE: VOTE: TheWayItEnds

Sorry for the confusion. I thought he was using a really weird wording for saying that WK basically screwed him and his partner. Ignore that part of the post! :embarrassment:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, I now get what Ironhead meant [although he basically called himself obv-town in the process, which I definitely do not agree with]. I think there is a very likely chance that WormyKrew was bussing him, especially with a strong townie like Secret Project going the same way.

Like I said,
WormyKrew & Secret Project push case
Ironhead gets lynched, flips scum
+ Secret Project gets nightkilled
﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓﷓—————————————————————
WormyKrew gets a heckuva lot of townpoints.

I don't see why people think he's so obvious town. SCUM USUALLY BUS ONE OF THEIR PARTNERS.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 am

Post by wierdalexv »

EBWOP:
NINJA'D

And I forgot about how Jily said that in another game....could be scum I guess. I'll have to think about it.

Anyways, I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes, so don't expect any more posts until I come back.

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

wierdalexv wrote:
The first post doesn't show TwistedSpoon's alignment,

I can post it again if you'd like :p
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

wierdalexv wrote:
@Twistedspoon: I believe you were scum with SleepyKrew in the newbie game Trouble in Trieste. You were lynched D1. How much did SleepyKrew bus you?

Krew replaced in after I was lynched
wierdalexv wrote:and the rest don't look as town to me for some reason.

what reason might this be?

@Mastin: why do you ignore the evidence of Krew buddying to Soben in #426????
and why do you assume I'm sheeping just because I reached one similar conclusion????

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

wierdalexv wrote:The townslip I was referring to is this:
Twistedspoon wrote:
wierdalexv wrote: wrote:Wormy, I take it you're town?
this looks like a real townslip actually. Very real. I might even unvote just for this

I want to bring up a contradiction I noticed.
WormyKrew wrote:
@Scumhunter
Hi. I like you.

Does krew need to say this to his own partner? I think not
And then, later

Wha-...

???

I meant to say why would krew buddy his own partner

you read me wrong

Soben is so obvtown it hurts

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Captain Corporal wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, I disagree with TwistedTown. His posts haven't really been townish, imo - and he doesn't seem to be acting as the TS I know. Added with the fact that I had a scumread on brokenscraps...
VOTE: Twistedspoon

Yeah, I forgot it was scummy to do an hours of ISos alone and near-confirm alex, Soben and Iron as town in my eyes

so who is the twisted you know? What about me do you find scummy?

I can say you're the the CC i know. I know that town CC (or what I believe to be town CC) never votes me

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Mastin ignoring me is frustrating.

I'll put up a fancy list

Town

Soooooben :]
Iron
Elsa (purely on Krew's vig plan, because otherwise I'm sad to say you'd be much lower :[ )
Masssssstin
Alex
Jily
{Yoshi, Ald, CC, TWIT}
(CC for being opportunistic and illogical, the other's I've talked about and Mastin came to the bizzare conclusion that I was blindly sheeping him despite making my own ISo case. TWIT is here because I honestly havem't looked at him enough and don't want to solely trust mastin's counterwagon theory)

hope these reads suffice for now...

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

basically any of those bottom 4 I might be willing to lynch today

CC I had a town read on from the start which I explained in my mammoth posts when I showed why I hough Krause was town. However recently CC has not been the CC i know, and odd spurts of illogicality have shown. I will accept his lynch unless he shows an improvement

Yoshi I reaaaaaly want to believe is town. I realise Soben has a town read on him and I had one on him at the start too. Sadly, I don't know his scum meta, but i do like his recent reads. Maybe he deserves to be higher on my town list...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ald

Ald I've talked about, and actually, he probably has a better chance of being scum than Yoshi. I like this vote. I do like his avvy more though....

and I've admitted TWIT is a wildcard.

That's all for now

Christmas Wishlist:

CC explaining his vote
Mastin not ignoring me
Mastin looking at my case on why Soben is obvtown (linked with above)

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Twistedspoon's new reads list wrote:
Town

Soooooben :]
Iron
Elsa (purely on Krew's vig plan, because otherwise I'm sad to say you'd be much lower :[ )
Masssssstin
Alex
Yoshi
Jily
Danger Zone ->
{Ald, CC, TWIT}
(CC for being opportunistic and illogical, the Ald I've talked about and Mastin came to the bizzare conclusion that I was blindly sheeping him despite making my own ISo case. TWIT is here because I honestly haven't looked at him enough and don't want to solely trust mastin's counterwagon theory)

Suspect

yeah, Yoshi should be higher. If Yoshi does flip scum then more fool me, but he doesn't go today

add Jily info + reads + tells to my
Christmas
Wishlist

~Screwtape
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

What up TS. Nice to be playing with you again. Also glad to see you kickstarted the activity level in this game some. I have a few things to bring up with you about below. This be kind of a wall. Alas:

Twistedspoon wrote:
#160: comradé Alduskel seems to be riding the easy wagon of Krause wwhich I would certainly have not ridden as I've explained previously. He needs to post more too. No town fruit here. But i do agree with his Jily assesment

The reason I bring this up is because you seem to be drinking Mastin's kool aid that either Ald or I must be scum, and to note that it seems your not-town read on Ald came much easier than on me.
[quote="TS"
yeah, iron looks town due to krew interactions now. so does yoshi

wooo
page 9
[/quote]

Here you declare that I look town. Again, this will be important later.

TS wrote:oh yeah, that scummy award for best replacement. You'd better all nominate me after 41 pages of... this..

Well, right now your competition is Setael, whom you should know from Neruz's game how good a replacement she is, so... :P

Also, please explain the "townvibes" you get from CC.

[quote="TS]okay, I'm on page 39 and have skimmed a little, so If you feel I've missed anything important, please remind me

where I stand now, after 41 pages of catchup, Alex is by far the scummiest and he goes today.
Yoshi and Ald deserve suspect status though.
Yoshi started off well but failed to consolidate his original town read
I trust Mastin on TWIE being town
Mastin, CC, Elsa and Soben are probtown now

Jilly looks supect after saying she didn't know what a QT was when she obviously did as Soben pointed out. Mind explaining this, Jilly?
Finally, Iron is town

I think scum lies in {Alex, Ald, yoshi} and I have confidence in this

recent changes: Alex's last post doesn't look half bad on the surface actually. I might have to look at that again.
Also, when I remember scum have a roleblocker, Elsa looks suspect again[/quote]

Okay, at least in this post, you go from explicitly saying I look town to saying that I deserve suspect status without detailing the change in opinion. Please do so. I am not asking you to do so because I find you to be scummy, but because I feel I need to end this "Ald and Yoshi are equally scummy" goop once and for all--if you look at our ISOs side-by-side, there should be little question as to who has been more townish.

Finally, same thing I said to Mastin--your suspect list, with Alex and Ald, is basically MY suspect list--does that tell you nothing about my alignment?

Onward...

#1020: You note that Ald's interactions with me make me look town.

#1022: Ditto, but w/ Alex's interactions with me.

Next post, you vote me. The closest I can come to a reason why is WK attacking me and calling me town, but keep in mind SP did the same thing--at one point I was "their favorite," and they wanted me vigged or copped. I think that schizophrenia may be a hydra thing more than anything else, especially since WK did not seem that adept at using their QT properly.

Finally, especially since I was privy to a recent scumgame of your's and this looks nothing like that effort, plus the nature of your catch-up post suggests townish stream-of-consciousness (rather than scripted scum thoughts), I think you're probably town.

Side note...

TS wrote:and I trust mastin immensely (although I do respect Pastor Yoshi greatly too but...)

? Why the need for this when you are about to vote me? And don't use small text. Ever. Even if the rules allow it, please don't use it.

Also--if anyone here needs a baptism/wedding/exorcism performed, I'm your guy. ;)

page 42:

Mastin wrote:And that contagious idea I've had growing? That the scum in there isn't Alex...but rather, Soben.

I haven't done my research. (I'll see if I can pick my play up this game.) But my gut is really telling me not to let go of this. That having a strong (Strongest, actually!) town-read on Soben was a Mistake which I should Regret. That Alex is town, and Soben is scum.

Please explain. Especially given TS's prescient note that WK was blatantly buddying to Soben on D1.

Also, I'm still waiting for an explanation on your Jily read vis-a-vis your D1 conviction of no scum RB.
I've asked for this already
, Mastin. That you continue to ignore it means my read on you is shifting from town to null.

TS wrote:@Everyone (especially mastin though)
wierdalexv wrote:
Wormy, I take it you're town?

Do you find this a townslip?

Potentially, yes. I agree it does sound like Alex did not know WK's alignment.

Mastin wrote:"Wait. Why WASN'T Soben killed?!?"

Because. Let's face it. On Day one--in order--the three least suspected players were Soben, myself, and Secret.

Secret was third-least-suspected, and yet, got killed over myself, and Soben.

That left the burning question--why.
Why wasn't Soben targetted?

Why weren't you NKed, then, since you list yourself as a better NK than SP? This is a relevant question since most of your case on Soben revolves around NK WIFOM.

@Ironhead: What do you specificially think about the potential townslip from Alex that TS points out?

CC's TS vote is terrible. It isn't reasoned, it alludes to meta without mentioning specific examples, and aside from that one line in his #996,
I can't think of a single instance where he expressed serious suspicion of brokenscraps.
CC goes from neutral to neutral-leaning-scum.

page 43:

Alex wrote:most likely Alduskkel; have you noticed the way that WK called him town and then [literally, I looked through ISO] never brought him up again?

A fair point, but keep in mind that my D2 case on you revolved around the lack of interaction WK had with YOU. How does this make Ald scum if you're town?

Alex wrote:The first post doesn't show TwistedSpoon's alignment, and the rest don't look as town to me for some reason. I'd still say you're town though,

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

And FTR, I have no experience w/ SleepyKrew before this game, so I am unfamiliar with his meta.

Alex's #1053: Badposting. Any reasonable person would see, I think, that this isn't a contradiction. And you go from saying TS is town to voting him?

Alex wrote:SCUM USUALLY BUS ONE OF THEIR PARTNERS.

No.

TS wrote:Yoshi I reaaaaaly want to believe is town. I realise Soben has a town read on him and I had one on him at the start too.
Sadly, I don't know his scum meta
, but i do like his recent reads. Maybe he deserves to be higher on my town list...

Emphasis mine. My scumgames:

Mini 1121
Mini 1146
Open 298
Open 301

Also, please explain the thought progression from you voting me to me being lean-town.

Whew.

Since I have a townread on TS, I'm willing to take his side on the Alex townslip thing, so I'll put my vote elsewhere for the moment.

Unvote. Vote: TWIE.

Ald is now my #2. Same what I said about TWIE--I'll hop onto that wagon to make a majority should the need arise. Alex slides to #3 or 4.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:21 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Hahahaha, epic quote tag fail with that giant quote block in the middle. I'm going to go ahead and just re-post that with hopefully corrected tags.

I need coffee...
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:23 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

TS wrote:oh yeah, that scummy award for best replacement. You'd better all nominate me after 41 pages of... this..

Well, right now your competition is Setael, whom you should know from Neruz's game how good a replacement she is, so... :P

TS wrote:okay, I'm on page 39 and have skimmed a little, so If you feel I've missed anything important, please remind me

where I stand now, after 41 pages of catchup, Alex is by far the scummiest and he goes today.
Yoshi and Ald deserve suspect status though.
Yoshi started off well but failed to consolidate his original town read
I trust Mastin on TWIE being town
Mastin, CC, Elsa and Soben are probtown now

Jilly looks supect after saying she didn't know what a QT was when she obviously did as Soben pointed out. Mind explaining this, Jilly?
Finally, Iron is town

I think scum lies in {Alex, Ald, yoshi} and I have confidence in this

recent changes: Alex's last post doesn't look half bad on the surface actually. I might have to look at that again.
Also, when I remember scum have a roleblocker, Elsa looks suspect again

Okay, at least in this post, you go from explicitly saying I look town to saying that I deserve suspect status without detailing the change in opinion. Please do so. I am not asking you to do so because I find you to be scummy, but because I feel I need to end this "Ald and Yoshi are equally scummy" goop once and for all--if you look at our ISOs side-by-side, there should be little question as to who has been more townish.

Finally, same thing I said to Mastin--your suspect list, with Alex and Ald, is basically MY suspect list--does that tell you nothing about my alignment?

Onward...

#1020: You note that Ald's interactions with me make me look town.

#1022: Ditto, but w/ Alex's interactions with me.

Next post, you vote me. The closest I can come to a reason why is WK attacking me and calling me town, but keep in mind SP did the same thing--at one point I was "their favorite," and they wanted me vigged or copped. I think that schizophrenia may be a hydra thing more than anything else, especially since WK did not seem that adept at using their QT properly.

Finally, especially since I was privy to a recent scumgame of your's and this looks nothing like that effort, plus the nature of your catch-up post suggests townish stream-of-consciousness (rather than scripted scum thoughts), I think you're probably town.

Side note...

TS wrote:and I trust mastin immensely (although I do respect Pastor Yoshi greatly too but...)
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

@Yoshi: see my recent posts. Things have changed. Unless mastin stops ignoring me and my soben case I'm not going to trust him on TWIT, and in my recent posts I explain how you're now a town read after reconsideration and how ald is a preferable lynch. I said in my last posts that I think you're probtown
DarthYoshi wrote:

I don't anymore :neutral:

his last post weirded me out to be frank
DarthYoshi wrote:
Since I have a townread on TS, I'm willing to take his side on the Alex townslip thing, so I'll put my vote elsewhere for the moment.

this should be on ald imo

can anyone sum up the case on TWIT since I haven't read him up yet? thanks
DarthYoshi wrote:And don't use small text. Ever. Even if the rules allow it, please don't use it.

I don't :neutral:

If you had anymore questions regarding my reads I think my last few posts on you explain them. I've just replaced in so my inital reads may have been slightly different from my recent ones

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

DarthYoshi wrote:

I like to think I have a chance of getting something

~Screwtape
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Twistedspoon wrote:@Yoshi: see my recent posts. Things have changed. Unless mastin stops ignoring me and my soben case I'm not going to trust him on TWIT, and in my recent posts I explain how you're now a town read after reconsideration and how ald is a preferable lynch. I said in my last posts that I think you're probtown
DarthYoshi wrote:

I don't anymore :neutral:

his last post weirded me out to be frank
DarthYoshi wrote:

this should be on ald imo

can anyone sum up the case on TWIT since I haven't read him up yet? thanks
DarthYoshi wrote:And don't use small text. Ever. Even if the rules allow it, please don't use it.

I don't :neutral:

If you had anymore questions regarding my reads I think my last few posts on you explain them. I've just replaced in so my inital reads may have been slightly different from my recent ones

In reverse order--

The small text comment was in reference to your #1023.

As for Ald v. TWIE, my comment above was to indicate that I am (a) perfectly fine with a lynch of either, and (b) more fine with a lynch of either than with an Alex lynch now. The big reason I think TWIE should go before Ald is Soben's argument explaining WK's VT claim--that it was to save TWIE's ass. Also, FWIW, I played recently with TWIE, and this is not like his town game at all in terms of activity level--he was much more in the thick of things as town.

In any case, a lot of the TWIE case revolves around his ISO--you read it, and you'll see little scumhunting, and as of late, mostly justifications for his anti-town play. The WK association does hurt him some; yes, WK's vote on him could have been a bus as well. I am currently re-reading WK's ISO for connections to both TWIE and Ald; suffice it to say I feel reasonably confident at least one of them is scum.

Can you explain your "weirded out" reaction to CC's post some more?

Thanks.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Twistedspoon wrote:
DarthYoshi wrote:

Lemme know if you need me to pray for the scummies judging committee or anything. ;)
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

VOTE: TWIE

1) I'm trusting yoshi. Apparently there's no scumhunting in the Iso and Yoshi can't lie about what's visible to everyone
2) I still need to read up on him
3) Ald is V/LA. Vote on him is pointless

DarthYoshi wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
DarthYoshi wrote:

Lemme know if you need me to pray for the scummies judging committee or anything. ;)

thankyou very much. :]
DarthYoshi wrote:
Can you explain your "weirded out" reaction to CC's post some more?

The annoying thing was I had a town read on Krause (which I talked about in my first post) but I can't see anything to consolidate this in the CC iso

I've played one finished game with CC. Whilst I've never read a scum game of his (is this one???) I must say his vote on me is unlike the CC i know. The CC I've played with here I remember never voting me, and being far more cautious with his vote, and only voting when faced with evidence not gut (or at least a widely believed incrimination). I find this CC unusual for voting me with a poor, unjustified reason and I think Mastin's protection of him (why does mastin not suspect CC again) may have made him bolder/more reckless

But like i say; It's confusing for me since I had a town read on krause. I might need to check krew interactions

@mastin: why is CC town? Why do you not accept/acknowledge my Regfan town micro case too?

@yoshi: I didn't understand it in my read up, but now I understand your mastin frustrations. I hear you bro :p

~Screwtape
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Sorry! My dad took my computer away, since he's cruel and unfair, but I'll have it back in a week. LOL...I don't like being a PR. Also, I only had one shot. I want multi-shot day vig. :) Anyways, what I meant was I like playing as mafia more than anything else.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

It didn't feel like I was truly in this game until Jily posted

now I'm in.... in so deep... what have I done?

anyways, you need to stop reminding us You're a PR if you want to stay out of my danger zone.

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Oh, I'm Twistedspoon by the way.