Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Juls »

pappums rat wrote:
VP: Baltar

Panacea wrote:Lol, totally saw the VT role pm quoted out of the corner of my eye, and was like "Wha..?"

Hmm... and why exactly would this make you go "wha?"? AFAIK it is mandatory in Mini Normals to have a sample VT role PM.

Was that a fail vote?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Juls »

VP Baltar wrote:Panacea, how many newbie games did you play before deciding to take this plunge into normals?

We have an odd mix of people who seem very new and people who are very old.

VP didn't jump on a wagon....now that's odd. And who are you calling old?!?!?!?!?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Juls »

VP Baltar wrote:SOMEBODY is birthday sensitive.

So true. :/
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Juls »

Protip: Post restrictions aren't allowed in Mini Normals so if you are faking one it's simply dumb.

Also, VP Baltar is....wait for it.....town. Discuss.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Juls »

Oh wait, I was supposed to vote with that. I got so excited that VP is town I forgot

unvote, Vote Phoebus
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Juls »

VP Baltar wrote:
Beck wrote:I am inclined to disagree with the read on Vp, but im waiting to hear from charter and for Phoebus to actually say something.

You think I'm scum and yet you have an RVS vote out. Cool story.

Scum team = Phoebus and Beck

Who wants to plus one this?

That's my cue.....
+1
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Juls »

Alright, alright, I have to abandon my buddy VP for a minute...

Charter 33 wrote:I think you're
[Panacea]
scum. I think Balter is your buddy. Discuss.

No vote

Charter 73 wrote:Anyway, VP is town.
I think these people need more votes: Panacea, hiplop, and Budja.
Hiplop, you're scum.

No vote

So charter, put your money where your mouth is. Let me demonstrate:

Unvote, Vote charter
- for calling half the game scum on page 4 with only a random vote.

-------------
Panacea wrote:Juls, what did you mean by this?

He/she was just "+1"ing everything and not speaking as if it was a post restriction.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Juls »

Beck, are you scum?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Juls »

I have found that on other sites. The one that is "joking" the most is usually the scum. What site did you play at again?

No, I am not scum.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Juls »

hiplop, it did work once. I didn't ask it but I led the wagon on it's response. Funny thing was that the scum-buddy asked the question.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Juls »

Ugh! Don't text and drive. Argh!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Juls »

rat wrote:Juls, was your vote on Phoebus serious or not?

Sure. Why wouldn't it be?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Juls »

Is my vote troublesome for you charter?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:Hiplop, can you explain what exactly your issue with charter calling somebody out for posting fluff?

Do you feel people who post useless filler are usually town, scum, or null?

Wow. That question trumps everything I have seen so far. That's...just....wow. Tell me how this is scum hunting and not just asking a softball question? What do you think you will learn here?

vote: beck

I will pick up activity over the weekend. My head is a little foggy this week.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Juls »

To be very honest, I have had a rough week or so on mafia scum and my heart is really not in it at the moment. I came back to the site in May I think and I remembered all the reasons I loved playing mafia. I had a couple of good-fun games and I got back into modding again. Life was happy. Then things took a turn for the worse in 3+ ways. So the wind has been taken out of my sail a little bit. I am trying to get back into it and always have a little bit more time/effort on the weekend since I work all week. I have also been posting on my iPad which has significantly reduced my desire to post well thought out long posts (because auto-correct is a pain in the ass when trying to post).

1 - My vote on Phoebus was mostly a sheep of VP Baltar because I was reading him as town and I wasn't digging the +1 stuff. It read as a way to avoid strong analysis and just be passive. Because I am in the state I am in I have not really went to check if this is a normal thing that he/she does.
2 - My case on charter was the honest-to-God read I felt on him at the time. It was page 4 and I felt like his first vote was random because he just said "I like your style" and voted. Then he proceeded to post 2 posts calling half the game scum without a vote. I did not realize his first vote was meant to be taken serious. My vote did have reason but I am going to back down on it a little bit because in all honesty I keep getting Panacea and Phoebus mixed up because I have never played with either. I thought charter's initial vote was on Phoebus.
3 - My vote on beck is because the question is ridiculous. Read it again. He asks "Do you feel people who post useless filler are usually town, scum, or null?" This to me reads as a question that he is trying to look like he is scum-hunting. We all know what the answer will be before the question is even asked. It's like leading the witness in a courtroom. In addition, I really don't like his jokey-jokey attitude which I tend to see from scum more on other sites.

I am leaving my vote, I do believe it's a legitimate point that is being fluffed off because I haven't put my best effort into this game yet. Like I said, I will give more effort this weekend but I hope this post somewhat explains the way I have played thus far.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Juls »

beck wrote:And sorry, your RL drama needs to stat outside of the game, it's irrelevant and un-confirmable and could be a ploy to appeal to our emotions.

Sorry to be a dick, I'll take you out for coffee once the game is over.

It's not real life drama. It's mafiascum drama that has kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I only bring it up as a way to explain why my performance has been a little lack-luster thus far.

Budja, I will try to elaborate more over the weekend.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:she thinks that by using the "you dirty rat" line from a movie and directing it at pappums rat, is something only scum would do.

/sigh
I don't know why people have to become so damn aggressive when you throw a little suspicion their way. There were two instances of joking behavior from you. The rat post and the "I'm married" post. I am NOT saying
only
scum would do it. I don't live in your black and white world. However, I have seen it from scum in the past. You coming from another site and this being your first game makes it stick out to me because you may not have honed in your "mafiascum style" yet. This is not the primary basis for my vote on you. It is secondary. My asking if you were scum was a trick that has ACTUALLY WORKED several times I used it on epicmafia. Usually the person who answers flat-out "No" is not lying. The guy who says "No I don't think so" or "Yeah lol you broke me down" is usually the scum. I was going to see if you made another joke about the question. You didn't and therefore I did not pursue it.

@Budja: In regards to Panacea, I believe she showed a tendency to be this way in all her games? Again, I have been pretty lazy so I haven't looked into it that thoroughly. I will look more this weekend.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:Is epicmafia the site you used to get your theory about humor? Please say no

Please don't discount me like that. I have played maybe a grand total of 20 games on epic mafia when I was bored and wanted a quickie. 9 games out of 10 I leave frustrated by the trolls. I know you don't know me but I think others in this game can tell you that I am not a terrible player and I am not like anyone at epicmafia. Your attempt to invalidate my claims like some prostitute who got raped is noted. "Juls couldn't be right about anything, she played at epicmafia".
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Juls »

Budja, I think the most important thing to take out of my post is this

Juls wrote:This is not the primary basis for my vote on you. It is secondary
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Juls »

I know the difference between a troll, which you describe, and someone who tries to deflect with humor.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Juls »

I am just going to post my raw notes here. If they need further explanation let me know but I don't think going back through this and making them neat and pretty is worth it because my Town-to-Scum list is what you are really interested in and it's at the bottom. I find that's the easiest way to flat-out convey my thoughts.

Spoiler: Raw Notes
Page 1
======
-Panacea gets run up to L-2. Asks charter why he votes (second on wagon) but not pappums rat (third on wagon).

Page 2
======
-charter explains vote on Panacea that she is " I don't like how you're posting a ton but saying nothing" and excited to be at L-2.
-Phoebus starts in with the +1 crap.
-VP calls him scum for it and then clarifies its because Phoebus didn't put down a vote.
-pappum's rat has some strange comparison of what VP did to another game that he wasn't in?

Page 3
======
-Budja announces he has meta-checked Panacea for smilies and it's the norm. Votes phoebus, no reason.
-Post 51 is odd. I feel a strong connection between Panacea and VP Baltar here. If one flips scum we need to look at the other. Also, when charter mentions her saying "VT" instead of "VP" in a post she says "in my defense" for something that wasn't really an attack. I really don't like this post.
-Phoebus post 62 calls her out on some of this.

Page 4
======
-My post 82 clearly shows my skimming. I probably wouldn't have made this vote in retrospect.
-Post 89 from Panacea says "here comes content" and then asks Budja if he really thinks she uses more smilies as town. How is that content? How is that scumhunting?
-VP's vote of pappums rat in post 97 is a bit odd. I didn't think anything pappum said warranted a vote. I read his reasons but and they are all fine but I don't get the scum motivation out of them.

Page 5
======
-Budja 118 asked me a question about what I thought of Panacea's joking. I don't know, Panacea doesn't come off as joking she more comes off as using smilies excessive. I don't get a buddying or anything out of that.
-119 by Beck comes off as trying to be "tough cop" but it feels fabricated.
-General note: The debate surrounding Panacea's VT vs. VP is much ado about nothing. Period.
-121 is the only thing that reads town from Panacea so far but still no scumhunting.
-Beck is really pushing this smilies meta thing. I think it is at best poor scum hunting and at worst fabricated.

Page 6
======
-Budja 128 is town because it's the exact same thinking I am having on it. STOP pursuing the smily argument, it will lead to no tangible conclusions.
-I stand by my post 143. This is beyond ridiculous scumhunting and Beck is doing this all around.
-146 is town Budja, even if it is against me.
-I love the way Beck piggy-backs charter's "scum team" in 149. This is just an observation from the mini normal queue. If Beck was going to buddy anyone it would have been charter since they are both redskins fans and he has mentioned it already in game.

Page 7
======
-Most of this page I was paying attention on and my reads on Beck during this page stand
-Post 160 by charter reads as town. The point I agree on specifically is that VP is making a big deal out of so little with regards to Pappum.
-VP's post 162 reads as if hiplop/pappum are his scumspects with a little bit of charter. I have read a little on the next page and noticed he voted Beck. Seems a bit off.
-I have no read on hiplop thus far but 172 hits the nail on the head with Beck. He is being snarky and I have done it myself as scum.

Page 8
======
-183 from Beck reads as scum with the "I may stand alone with this" comment
-193 and 195 by VP brings up some of the things I am picking up on Beck as well.

Town

Phoebus
- I liked several posts in my reread. He seems to be paying attention to the subtle things and there were several posts where I agreed with his comments. Just a note to Phoebus, you have been around a lot longer than me by looking at your join date so I may be out of line. The "+1" thing does you a big disservice because by reading your posts I can see you are a good scumhunter. When you put things in YOUR words it's easier to read. And if you turn up scum at the end of this game, well clearly you have fooled me which means you are even better at mafia then I am giving you credit for even here.
Budja
- If you read my raw notes, there have been a few town tells I have picked up on from Budja.
charter
- Good scum-hunting, good overall town vibe.
pappums rat
- Same as charter.
VP Baltar
- VP is about as null as they come. I think his pappum case is overall weak but there have been times when I have been agreeing with his reads as well, particularly on Beck. I did notice he backed off the pappum case and switched to Beck while calling hiplop scum over pages 7-8 and I don't like that but I can't argue against his reasons for finding Beck suspicious. Also, to explain why I called VP town early on. My intention was to buddy VP strongly. I was going to call him town several times. I would think VP-town would accuse me of buddying and VP-scum would let it slide. I didn't follow up on this because of my lack of interest in this early game, but I thought I would explain it none-the-less.
hiplop
- Not a lot of content. I have seen a more active hiplop in other games. I don't know if he is having trouble getting into it or he is scum. I would say he is a scum-leaning null.
Panacea
- I have to parrot what a lot of what others have said. She has just not done a stinking thing since she has started this game except defend or post smilies. She hasn't tried to find scum. The one line of questioning that she thought was scumhunting, which really wasn't, was asking Budja his motivations for calling her "town" about the smilies. Also, if she flips scum then there is obvious ties to VP. I didn't really see the VP-leading her argument as much as her weird response in Post 51 about his having a 1/8 chance of being someone else's partner. It felt over the top.
Beck
- his "tough" questions are really not tough. They are soft balls and he is doing what I myself have got caught as scum doing which is latching on to the first scummy thing I saw and going with it. Is hiplop scummy for not posting much? Probably but town do it too and he has grabbed hold of this and not let it go. He has also thrown out these softball questions like "who posts fluff more" and his interrogation of Budja on the smilies. Biggest mountain out of a molehill I have ever seen.
Scum

If I missed something that someone had asked me please let me know. I have a much better feel for the game now and that should help my productivity. I would be willing to lynch Beck or Panacea today. I am not interested in lynching anyone from VP Baltar up on my scumlist. I would reluctantly lynch hiplop but I would like to see more participation from him.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Juls »

You really are snarky.
When you have "softball" questions, that looks like fabricated questions. In plain english, it makes you look like scum who is trying to look like you are scumhunting.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Juls »

Actually, I have already admitted that my heart really wasn't into it at the beginning of the game. I am here now and I have posted my thoughts. I misunderstood charter's original two posts. 1) because I thought his original vote was on phoebus and 2) because I thought he was calling everyone else in game scum while leaving that vote on phoebus. I was incorrect.

Beck wrote:What is worse, somebody who is here asking questions or somebody sitting in the backround not asking any?

Who is part 2 referring to? me or hiplop?

You are misrepresenting my argument in your post. You think I am saying because you are asking questions that makes you scummy when in fact I am saying the "types" of questions you are asking makes you scummy. You asked hiplop "who do you think posts more fluff town, scum, or its null" (paraphrase). Let's take a look. If hiplop answers town, well that would be weird. No one is going to answer town. So that leaves null and scum which are both valid answers that nothing regarding alignment can be gleaned from. Oh but hiplop was posting fluff you are going to say. An obvious trap is obvious. You also interrogated Budja about the smilies like he was a suspected suicide bomber. WTF? It was extremely obvious that Budja skimmed some games of panacea to see if posting smilies was the norm. It was so he noted that nothing can be gleaned from alignment. How on God's green earth were you learning anything about Budja's alignment from that? You weren't. You were just asking questions to be asking questions.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:Juls buddies VP first and now tries to defend hiplop

Show me where I defend hiplop. I am kinda meh on his play right now mainly because her play doesn't exist.

Note to self: If I am ever in a game with charter as scum, ask lots of questions. No matter what the questions are, he will read me as town.

VP Baltar - Do you like cheese?
Beck - How is the weather in Washington D.C?
hiplop - Can you explain the Fibonaci Sequence?
charter - What is your stance on gay marriage?
etc. (I got bored)
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:do you really think somebody who ignores questions is town?

Not scumhunting
Beck wrote: do you feel that letting somebody slide by without answering your questions is acceptable?

Not scumhunting
Beck wrote:There is something wrong with not wanting to take my attention off hiplop and focus on Juls?

Not scumhunting

Beck wrote:Hiplop is at L-2, so of course I want to keep the focus on him. That is why Juls and VP came in and tried to take attention OFF of hiplop, I'm making sure people focus on him.

So it's me, hiplop, AND VP?

Beck wrote:here is a softball for you, is being a hypocrite scummy?

Nope. See, I am allowed to be a hypocrite because I know my alignment, I don't know yours. I explained my reasons for asking you "Are you scum?" It had reason, you chose to LOL it away but it had reason.

I REALLY hate with all of my being that Panacea just jumped on the second leading wagon with her first "attempt" at scumhunting. It looks like she saw the vote count and decided that she wanted to be on the Beck wagon so she went through and read all his posts. Mostly parroting what I have said about Beck. If there is one thing I can't tolerate it is buddying and it makes me think she and hiplop could very well be buddies. I am actually pretty torn now. Connections are starting to rattle around and my head. I think I want a Panacea lynch more due to her lack of scumhunting and the information we glean from it.

Unvote, Vote Panacea
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:and your top 2 town reads are people defending you

Juls in the past wrote:Show me where I defend hiplop. I am kinda meh on his play right now mainly because her play doesn't exist.

Misreping again. Still haven't responded to how I have defended hiplop.

Beck wrote:Juls - absolute nothing worthwhile early on, never a big fan of people who just declare people town. This always leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and she did it to VP who was leaning scum at the time, bugged me even more. She even admits that VP is her buddy, again very off behavior. She votes charter for a post he makes where he lists 3 scum suspects, one of which is....hiplop.

You need to re-examine if you think I am scummy (nah cause you are scum) or if you just don't like me. I think you just don't like me and you know I am town. VP is one of the people on this site that I consider a friend. He is someone I would feel comfortable shooting a PM to to say "How's your day going?" He is a super swell guy. That is all left at the door for this game however. I explained why I called him town initially. I wanted to see if VP would call me out for blatant buddying but I didn't get to push it as hard as I would have liked to. You really don't read my posts do you?

Panacea wrote:Wait, are you saying I'm buddying up to hiplop? How? The case on hiplop is a legitimate, and I'm not defending him. My only mention of hiplop in that post was to point out in which posts Beck brings him up. Just observation.

No, I am saying you are buddying me and parroting my reads on Beck. I can't really explain in clear terms the feeling I get when someone out of the blue has the same reads as I do. Especially when those reads are on the second largest wagon. It makes me think you and hiplop could be partners.

charter wrote:What information do you get from a Panacea lynch that you wouldn't get over a Beck or Hiplop lynch?

I have seen two connections to Panacea. One to VP Baltar for her weird "no he isn't my partner but there is a 1/8 chance he is scum" comment. Others brought up his "steering" her but I didn't really see that. Second is ties to hiplop for trying to jump on the Beck wagon. Also, I could see Panacea (who is rather new) following her buddy's lead in scumhunting. Being that VP voted Beck as well there is another tie to Panacea-scum. I would probably learn a little more from a hiplop-scum lynch than I would from a Beck-scum lynch also. I would probably have to look back at him a little in night to draw connections if he flipped scum.

Beck wrote:she isn't really asking any questions

Does this excuse you of asking softballs?

Beck wrote:(1.a - the obvious stupid question of "are you scum", 1.b - asked charter "is my vote troublesome for you") after that I get attacked for my softball questions. How are these questions helping catch scum?

You really don't read my posts do you. I explained my reasons for 1.a. I have seen scum from other sites joke that question off. I wanted to see if you would do it. The second question was to see charter's reaction. Reactions to a question like that can make/break a read for me. If his response is fake-rage then he is probably scum. If his reaction is to back down he is probably scum. It was attempt to guage charter's natural reaction to my voting him. I actually liked his response that I wasn't going to get anyone to join me which showed he was confident in his towniness which I usually don't see from scum.

Beck wrote:she says my humor is a scumtell based on her experience, but later follows up with her own humor - so she is a hypocrite, regardless of her reasoning, if she s going to try and make humor a tell for somebody, than she shouldn't be doing it herself

You are really having to dig deep aren't you. Poor thing. Hey but that blue text makes for a super serious post!

Beck wrote:ok WOW this is crazy, I think what I said in the que is I wouldn't vote him day 1 and it was a joke, REALLY REACHING with this one. Plus isn't there a rule against forming alliances or using outside influences or something, idk but I would never something so stupid.

You really don't read my posts do you? The point I was trying to make is that if there was anyone in this game you would latch on as your "town-buddy" as scum it would be charter. I think you believe you have a special Redskins bond with him and would want to take advantage of that as scum.

Beck wrote:how is this scum hunting? do they even know the meaning of the word snarky,

I do, do you? Of course it is scumhunting. Juls does thing A in the past as scum. She sees Beck doing thing A. Hmmm. If A then B.

Beck wrote:it's sort of the pot calling the kettle black actually because she is the one not doing any scum hunting and making up fabricated scum tells and using something from the Que

Juls at the beginning of this post wrote:You need to re-examine if you think I am scummy (nah cause you are scum) or if you just don't like me.

Beck wrote:I am fairly confident that these 2 are scum together, the only small doubt in my mind is why would scum defend each other, why would Juls be defending hiplop so hard?

What flavor of humble pie do you want after this game?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:I have proven my question wasn't s softball question

Do you know the definition of proven?

Beck wrote:You have defended hiplop by coming to his rescue when he gets to L-2

Yeah, you are going to have to provide me quotes because this is a
MASSIVE
Misrep. I absolutely in no way ever have said that hiplop is town or that people need to stop voting him or tried to convince people he is not scum. Surely to God you don't think because I didn't jump on your wagon or because I voted the person I saw as the most scummy that this was somehow a defense of hiplop.
ULTIMATUM
: Next post you show me where I did this or admit you are WRONG or my vote goes back to you and it does not move for the rest of the day.

Beck wrote:You even change your vote to pans but aren't really doing much to make it look like your vote is sincere.

I am sorry I don't spam the thread like you do (really, you have over twice the amount of posts as anyone else). I made my vote on Pans. It is still there. I have nothing else to add to it mainly because sans one post she hasn't been here since.

Budja wrote:Panacea is trying too hard. Her post on Beck looks like a poor kick-start attempt into the game. Still not interested in her.

Wait what? Isn't it SCUM who typically try too hard?

VP Baltar wrote:Also, you guys need to post less walls. Completely unnecessary and you're making this game a chore to read.

... I seem to recall a certain person who's name rhymes with CG Walter posting tons of walls in past games I have played with him...try...harder.

VP Baltar wrote:Happy Scumday, charter!

Mod: I will be very very limited access between July 18-25
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Juls »

VP Baltar wrote: People can make good cases and still be succinct.

I love succinct. Unfortunately, Beck is a spam bot and likes to misrep. So I have to call him on his shit. I will provide you with a TL;DR when possible.

Beck wrote:My opinion and from my point of view (damn you for making me say those words, I hate saying them) it looked to me that you and VP were defending hip

Is this as close as I am going to get to you saying you were wrong? So your entire case on me is that I "fake" scumhunt and that I defended hiplop which has been "proven" incorrect. So, I have to ask, am I scum to you?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Juls »

You are so full of shit Beck. This vote does not move until me or Beck are out of the game. If any single person other than Beck thinks I defended hiplop, please speak up to defend Beck. Otherwise your vote should be on him because he is 100% a liar and should be lynched. It has been shown that I did NOT defend hiplop. I challenge everyone to read the thread, read my iso. I have not defended hiplop in any shape, form, or fashion. charter and pappum, you have been defending Beck, what do you think of his lying?

Unvote, Vote: Beck
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Juls »

@Panacea
1) Buddying, to me, is piggybacking a townpersons argument because it makes the townsperson feel like someone else sees what they are seeing and therefore might make them feel like you are town.
2) I understand that. I did that myself two years ago, and I have a 4 year old. That wasn't an attack on your activity just an explanation of why I haven't pushed more on you. When I present my evidence, I am not going to keep repeating it unless there is a need to.
3) I think Beck is scum. A townie would be able to admit they are wrong. But Beck-scum is so deep in this argument he can't dig himself out. I think my pressure on him the past several pages have shown how scummy he is. His lying is just icing on the cake.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:Is bullying really necessary? I mean I don't care you vote me, but at least have a valid reason other than I won't do what you say.

You disagree with my opinion? fine than use that but when you give me an ultimatum, That's bullying, plain and simple.

I stand up to bullies.

Oh God, it's YamiChan. I see it one of two ways. Either you are town who will admit your are wrong and say you made a mistake or you are scum who has dug yourself so deep into your argument that you are scared to contradict it and would lose the primary basis for your case on one of the two people you have been pushing today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Juls »

Going back and forth with you and answering the SAME questions over and over and over is just going to drag this game down. I have answered all of your questions/implications multiple times. You have no leg to stand on.
1) Your questions were softball questions. I didn't single you out. I had already pushed on charter some. Unlike charter, your reactions to these pushes have been bad in every way. You act as if you are in the process of making a case on someone that everyone else is not allowed to make a case on someone else. You keep pushing that I am defending hiplop and it's a flat out lie. Why does someone ignore the question? Ask hiplop. But my theory is it was a rhetorical question and didn't warrant an answer.
2) Now you are saying that I posted you as my biggest scumread AFTER VP. Where was my vote at that time exactly? Oh yeah, it was on you, my biggest scum read.
3) Again with the misreps. I have not buddied VP other than calling him town early which I have explained. Aside from that, what exactly have I done that is "buddying" VP? Or is it like I was defending hiplop, so ridiculous that only Beck sees it.

I am done answering these questions. I have answered them several times and if you think regurgitating them over and over and over is helping the game you are ridiculous. So next time you ask these questions and I don't answer, don't start misrepping saying "Juls isn't answering my questions, she is ignoring them, why would she ignore them as scum?" I am done with you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Juls »

VP, these posts since you posted to "be succinct" have hardly been walls. It looks like you just don't want to read what they say.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Juls »

Yes. VP is literally my "buddy", as in someone I consider a "friend" on this site.

Either lynch me or lynch Beck because both of us in this game is NOT going to work. He thinks I am scum, I think he is scum. If we end up being town-on-town it's going to be a huge escape route for scum.
Lynch me or lynch him today, please
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Juls »

My V/LA has just been extended from July 15-25 due to a death in the family. July 15-17 will be absolutely no access. Same for July 18-25. Bare with me please.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Juls »

EBWOP: by "same" I mean limited access
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Juls »

VP, regarding Panacea, what changed between this:
VP Baltar 222 wrote:I need to read these walls closely at some point today, but my gut reaction to Panacea was the same as Juls unfortunately.

and this...
VP Baltar wrote: I actually like Panacea's play after she gets her head on straight.

Also, what happened between this:
VP Baltar 206 wrote:Very happy with my vote
[on Beck
. :)

and this...
VP Baltar wrote:failure to admit being wrong isn't really a scumtell so much as a stubborn-tell. I've lynched too many townies over this.

In general, VP you have been the paragon of inconsistency and obscurity. Can you please define your current reads on each person?

VP wrote:Wait, where was he lying? Also, failure to admit being wrong isn't really a scumtell so much as a stubborn-tell. I've lynched too many townies over this.

He got caught lying when I called him on saying that I was "defending hiplop". It's ludicrous. And his whole case on me is I am "fake scumhunting" (I guess because he is the target of it) and that I "defended" hiplop. No one in their right mind would think I defended hiplop. No one in this game agrees with him, yet he still keeps pushing that me and hiplop are scumbuddies. He very well may be stubborn town but the fact that he is tunneling me on a weak case and he can't get out of his own argument makes me think he is scum. People keep saying he is scum hunting but all he has done is tunnel me and hiplop with a little VP Baltar on the side. All of which revolve around one completely wrong point that he thinks hiplop is scum and me and VP "defended" him. It's called latching on to a weak argument.

Beck wrote:Yeah where did I lie?

Why did it take you so long to ask this question yourself? You had clearly read the post in question and have posted since. Why piggyback on VP's question?

To those who offered condolences, thank you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Juls »

I don't know who you think is scum and who you think is town and that is troublesome for me.
You went after pappum's rat for a bit, then backed off and haven't said anything else about it but I don't really know if you still find him suspicious or not.
You went after Beck for a bit, then backed off but I don't really know if you still find him suspicious or not.
You went after Budja for a bit, I think you still have mild suspicion of him but maybe not as much?
You didn't like what Panacea did with her PBPA but her scumhunting has been so stellar that it has been erased?
Charter may be scum to you, maybe not, I don't know?
I think you and I have the same views on hiplop?
I have no idea what your read on me is.
and Phoebus?

There is a lot of uncertainty there. Maybe "uncertainty" would be a better word than "inconsistency". I don't really have a problem with people being inconsistent as long as I understand where the inconsistency is coming from.

Regarding Beck's lie. To lie, is to imply intent. Beck-scum is doing this with purpose, thus intent is there. Beck-town is just wrong.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Juls »

Thanks. I am fine with your style of playing, I was just having a bit of trouble seeing where your head was. I don't recall that ever being a problem before. Then again, I have only played with you when you are scum (I think).
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Juls »

Oh right. I did forget about that one.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Juls »

I am traveling today. I will try to post tonight or at the latest tomorrow.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Juls »

If I weren't so stubborn I would be voting psyche right now. Will lay down the vote if we get near deadline with no chance of lynching beckscum.

I am still v/la big time but trying to keep up.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Juls »

VP, why do you leave psyche off as a lynch possibility? I am up for Beck or Psyche only today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Juls »

unvote, vote psyche

Lynch this please.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Juls »

I had an early town read on budja. But i have been forced to skimming this week due to travel. I would rather not lynch him today. I wasn't crazy about panacea and psyche's first post was seriously weak. I have another reason for preferring a panacea/psyche lynch and that is vp baltar. I think I learn more about vp baltar with a psyche lynch. Vp is likely confirmed town to me if psyche is town and likely scum if psyche is scum. I don't think I plan on switching.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Juls »

I find vp to be town except when I see connections to psyche which I see as scum. I am not interredted in a vp lynch today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Juls »

I am still v la but will be back late tomorrow night.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Juls »

VP Baltar wrote:GG all. You should have seen me screaming at the computer for you to vote first Beck. :P Thanks for coming through, I don't think I could have taken another loss.

Charter, you're a wiley squirrel. I'll give you that.

Sorry, Juls. :( You're too good to let live.

Thanks for modding, Zach!

Are we EVER going to play on the same team?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I pretty much felt like Beck was scum but after a while I started wondering if it was personal bias (i.e. a personality conflict). He wouldn't be the first townie I had targeted because our play styles were different.

Argh!
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”