Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Beck »

I'm going to do a full re-read to see if im blowing things out if proportion or if I still feel strongly about my reads. My limited support of a hip wagon means either I see something others dont, or I'm completely off base.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

Post by pappums rat »

Panacea wrote:@ Pappums: I mean I love this site and playing mafia because it can be so much fun when you get everyone having a good time. It doesn't all have to be about wining. My problem with this particular game is that it is so aggressive and tense and all-around fun-less that I'm having a terribly hard time forcing myself to sit and drag through it.

For me, winning is fun. I like competition and am serious about mafia. A bit of "having a good time" is alright, but no one really seems to be trying to do so. We are all taking this game seriously, and I dont think that is going to change.

hiplop wrote:its my typers tone, i dont make big deals out of small things, but i use words like HUGE a lot. just interests me more i suppose, its neither scummy nor townie. IDC how others think it is, its my personality.

why would you be happy with a lynch on me?

Because I think it is likely that you are scum. Also, you didnt answer the following questions:

How is Beck hypocritical?
Do you really think being "snarky" is a scumtell?
How am I trying to make myself look town?
What about charter's beginning actions were scummy?
In what way does charter not seem sincere to you? Please give examples and tell me why they are not sincere.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

unvote, vote: Budja

for da realz. Also, you guys need to post less walls. Completely unnecessary and you're making this game a chore to read.

Happy Scumday, charter!
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:I have proven my question wasn't s softball question

Do you know the definition of proven?

Beck wrote:You have defended hiplop by coming to his rescue when he gets to L-2

Yeah, you are going to have to provide me quotes because this is a
MASSIVE
Misrep. I absolutely in no way ever have said that hiplop is town or that people need to stop voting him or tried to convince people he is not scum. Surely to God you don't think because I didn't jump on your wagon or because I voted the person I saw as the most scummy that this was somehow a defense of hiplop.
ULTIMATUM
: Next post you show me where I did this or admit you are WRONG or my vote goes back to you and it does not move for the rest of the day.

Beck wrote:You even change your vote to pans but aren't really doing much to make it look like your vote is sincere.

I am sorry I don't spam the thread like you do (really, you have over twice the amount of posts as anyone else). I made my vote on Pans. It is still there. I have nothing else to add to it mainly because sans one post she hasn't been here since.

Budja wrote:Panacea is trying too hard. Her post on Beck looks like a poor kick-start attempt into the game. Still not interested in her.

Wait what? Isn't it SCUM who typically try too hard?

VP Baltar wrote:Also, you guys need to post less walls. Completely unnecessary and you're making this game a chore to read.

... I seem to recall a certain person who's name rhymes with CG Walter posting tons of walls in past games I have played with him...try...harder.

VP Baltar wrote:Happy Scumday, charter!

Mod: I will be very very limited access between July 18-25
-------------------------------------
Juls
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I've changed my ways in your absence Juls. I don't mind some walls, but the last few pages have been pretty obnoxious with the noise to signal ratio in said walls. I'm not really interested in doing all of that. People can make good cases and still be succinct.
YOUR AD HERE

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Beck »

At juls, it wasn't a defense per-se but when I focus on hip early on and vote me for asking a "softball" question

This is how "I interpret it"

My question, as explained was trying to guage his opinions to see if he slipped, I planned on asking follow up questions. The fact he ignored it, makes it even less a snowball question. Regardless you vote me as soon as I ask him questions

Fast forward

Pappums puts hip at L-2, balter retaliates and votes me. You, follow it up with a huge wall where I'm your number 1 suspect.

This is where I interpret that actually you and balter are coming to hiplop's defense

My opinion and from my point of view (damn you for making me say those words, I hate saying them) it looked to me that you and VP were defending hip

Now you can deny it, but it certainly isn't a mis-rep

If it is a mis-rep than anything you say that I disagree with can be called a mis-rep

It's not a mis-rep, you just disagree with my opinion.

People can read themselves and look to see if you were trying to defend him by attacking me or look and see that my opinion is wrong.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Beck »

That first line should say "you vote me"
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Juls »

VP Baltar wrote: People can make good cases and still be succinct.

I love succinct. Unfortunately, Beck is a spam bot and likes to misrep. So I have to call him on his shit. I will provide you with a TL;DR when possible.

Beck wrote:My opinion and from my point of view (damn you for making me say those words, I hate saying them) it looked to me that you and VP were defending hip

Is this as close as I am going to get to you saying you were wrong? So your entire case on me is that I "fake" scumhunt and that I defended hiplop which has been "proven" incorrect. So, I have to ask, am I scum to you?
Juls
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Beck »

I don't feel I'm wrong, I feel you defended him, you can deny it and prove it at end game.

Yes I think you are scum
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Beck »

You haven't "proven" anything.

You can defend with actions, not words
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Juls »

You are so full of shit Beck. This vote does not move until me or Beck are out of the game. If any single person other than Beck thinks I defended hiplop, please speak up to defend Beck. Otherwise your vote should be on him because he is 100% a liar and should be lynched. It has been shown that I did NOT defend hiplop. I challenge everyone to read the thread, read my iso. I have not defended hiplop in any shape, form, or fashion. charter and pappum, you have been defending Beck, what do you think of his lying?

Unvote, Vote: Beck
Juls
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Beck »

Read the game. I question hip with a serious question, you downplay it as a softball and vote me

After he gets to L-2, you write a wall declaring me your top suspect.

Why does it come right after he is L-2 and VP has said something?

Oh wait, you were on V-la or sonethig right?

Sorry, I may be wrong according to you but your aggression towards me gets stronger as the hip wagon grows and since I started the wagon it's only natural you come after me

You go after charter it looks like you are buddying hip even more, you go after pappums it, well going after pappums probably wouldnt have done anything.

I'm fine if you want to vote me for being right (in my mind). It just proves to me I'm right.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Panacea »

Juls wrote: No, I am saying you are buddying me and parroting my reads on Beck. I can't really explain in clear terms the feeling I get when someone out of the blue has the same reads as I do. Especially when those reads are on the second largest wagon. It makes me think you and hiplop could be partners.
I disagree. Isn't the point of buddying to be super-friendly to a player so if you die and flip scum, the other player looks guilty? What about the post of which you're speaking jives with that? And while we're talking about buddying, a lot of your earlier play looks like Baltar-buddying. Just an observation.

Before I forget, Beck, you said in your #19 that you'd look over the charter/Baltar game when you got to a computer. Did you ever do it?

Beck wrote:I don't care that it is charter, I wish it was actually somebody else, the facts are there, you are doing nothing to help find/catch scum.
That's odd... Why do you wish it was somebody else?

Baltar wrote:unvote, vote: Budja
Care to elaborate?

Juls wrote:I made my vote on Pans. It is still there. I have nothing else to add to it mainly because sans one post she hasn't been here since.
Sorry, but I have a job and school. The latter just ended until next month, so I should be more available than I have been.

Juls wrote:ULTIMATUM: Next post you show me where I did this or admit you are WRONG or my vote goes back to you and it does not move for the rest of the day.
How much of this vote-move would be because you think he's scum, and how much would be on the basis of a LaL policy?
Town: 2. 2.
Scum: 2. 1.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by hiplop »

Pap, ill answer your q's tomorrow, gotta go to sleep :)
third best scummer of all time
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Juls »

@Panacea
1) Buddying, to me, is piggybacking a townpersons argument because it makes the townsperson feel like someone else sees what they are seeing and therefore might make them feel like you are town.
2) I understand that. I did that myself two years ago, and I have a 4 year old. That wasn't an attack on your activity just an explanation of why I haven't pushed more on you. When I present my evidence, I am not going to keep repeating it unless there is a need to.
3) I think Beck is scum. A townie would be able to admit they are wrong. But Beck-scum is so deep in this argument he can't dig himself out. I think my pressure on him the past several pages have shown how scummy he is. His lying is just icing on the cake.
Juls
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Phoebus »

VP Baltar wrote: People can make good cases and still be succinct.

+1
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Beck »

at Pan - I wish it was somebody else so Juls could not have that excuse of what I said in the que, sh eis grasping at straws.

and I had time to think about your words Juls, you are basically bullying me. You are telling me to admit i'm wrong on you will vote me.

Is bullying really necessary? I mean I don't care you vote me, but at least have a valid reason other than I won't do what you say.

You disagree with my opinion? fine than use that but when you give me an ultimatum, That's bullying, plain and simple.

I stand up to bullies.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Beck »

I think it's funny VP says "stop the walls" Jul basically says, "I remember you posting walls before VP, than VP basically changes his stance.

nothing major just funny :D
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Juls »

Beck wrote:Is bullying really necessary? I mean I don't care you vote me, but at least have a valid reason other than I won't do what you say.

You disagree with my opinion? fine than use that but when you give me an ultimatum, That's bullying, plain and simple.

I stand up to bullies.

Oh God, it's YamiChan. I see it one of two ways. Either you are town who will admit your are wrong and say you made a mistake or you are scum who has dug yourself so deep into your argument that you are scared to contradict it and would lose the primary basis for your case on one of the two people you have been pushing today.
Juls
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Beck »

so by refusing to admit I am wrong I am automatically scum? GET REAL LADY

ok let's change the pace here

You say my question was a softball question. I explained that the purpose of my question was to guage what HIS response would be to see if it matched up to what HE was saying in his case.

If he had said that he thought people who posted fluff were scummy, that would have been catching him in a blatant contradiction. But he didn't even answer the question at first, he ignored it.

Why does somebody ignore a question, they are afraid to answer it or they don't feel it is important to answer

your original vote on me was due to me asking that question, my method of scum hunting may be different than yours but at the time I was one of the few who was actually scum hunting, so why did you choose to single me out?

because it was a softball question? because you thought I was "acting like I was scum hunting"?

you were not scum hunting at the time, neither was half of the other players in the game, why come after me when i focus on hiplop? to me it looked like yu were defending him by trying to take the focus off of him and onto me, by turning my question into some sort of scum tell.

and later when he gets to L-3, all of a sudden VP comes out of no-where and takes his attention off his own case to bring attention to me for my case on hiplop, clearly 2 other people agreed with the points I were making yet he attacks the person who started the wagon and than right after you post that i am your biggest scum read.

It just comes at an awfully convienet time when "your buddy" calls me out, you decide to post and declare I am your biggest scum read.

and YES you have been buddying VP all game, so I am convinced either you or he is scum, since you are doing the buddying and he isn't, I feel better that it is you.

you can insult me by comparing me to some crappy player all you want, if you feel "mud slinging" is going to get you farther in the game, have fun with that, I honestly don't see town motivation in mud slinging.

Until Hiplop shows me something that proves to me he isn't scum, he is my focus, I will not let you distract me from my case, I just hope others are paying attention to what you are trying to do.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Beck »

ebwop - should say "when he gets to L-2" not L-3
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Beck wrote:I think it's funny VP says "stop the walls" Jul basically says, "I remember you posting walls before VP, than VP basically changes his stance.

nothing major just funny :D

I changed my stance? Really, where?

In other news, STOP POSTING WALLS. I seriously went to read a different game, came back here to get caught up and you guys added several more wall posts. Bleh. I'll get to this game later.
YOUR AD HERE

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Beck »

VP Baltar wrote:I've changed my ways in your absence Juls. I don't mind some walls, but the last few pages have been pretty obnoxious with the noise to signal ratio in said walls. I'm not really interested in doing all of that. People can make good cases and still be succinct.

ahh maybe i mis-understood this post

I thought you were saying that walls were okay now that she said that, re-reading I see that you didn't do that

I apologize, I admit I was wrong there.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Juls »

Going back and forth with you and answering the SAME questions over and over and over is just going to drag this game down. I have answered all of your questions/implications multiple times. You have no leg to stand on.
1) Your questions were softball questions. I didn't single you out. I had already pushed on charter some. Unlike charter, your reactions to these pushes have been bad in every way. You act as if you are in the process of making a case on someone that everyone else is not allowed to make a case on someone else. You keep pushing that I am defending hiplop and it's a flat out lie. Why does someone ignore the question? Ask hiplop. But my theory is it was a rhetorical question and didn't warrant an answer.
2) Now you are saying that I posted you as my biggest scumread AFTER VP. Where was my vote at that time exactly? Oh yeah, it was on you, my biggest scum read.
3) Again with the misreps. I have not buddied VP other than calling him town early which I have explained. Aside from that, what exactly have I done that is "buddying" VP? Or is it like I was defending hiplop, so ridiculous that only Beck sees it.

I am done answering these questions. I have answered them several times and if you think regurgitating them over and over and over is helping the game you are ridiculous. So next time you ask these questions and I don't answer, don't start misrepping saying "Juls isn't answering my questions, she is ignoring them, why would she ignore them as scum?" I am done with you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Juls »

VP, these posts since you posted to "be succinct" have hardly been walls. It looks like you just don't want to read what they say.
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”