Mini Theme List (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Junpei »

I apologize for the double-post, however this is my first time playing on this site, and I don't know how to use the edit function at all.

My question is what is the ETA for the rubik's cube mafia game starting. I couldn't find anywhere on this site the answer to this question and I didn't want to make my own thread so I figured I would post here (perhaps get a response from lewarcher?). If I don't get a response that is fine too, I'm used to standard wait times and I will check here very often, but any information or predictions would be appreciated.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Junpei wrote:I apologize for the double-post, however this is my first time playing on this site, and I don't know how to use the edit function at all.

My question is what is the ETA for the rubik's cube mafia game starting. I couldn't find anywhere on this site the answer to this question and I didn't want to make my own thread so I figured I would post here (perhaps get a response from lewarcher?). If I don't get a response that is fine too, I'm used to standard wait times and I will check here very often, but any information or predictions would be appreciated.

Pending any mod issues, the game should start once it fills ups and when the list mod gives the mod the go ahead. I have a feeling with the holiday weekend, if the game filled today the mod may not start it till Tuesday, but that is up to the mod and how busy he/she is.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Junpei wrote:I apologize for the double-post, however this is my first time playing on this site, and I don't know how to use the edit function at all.

hard to say. It will start when 11 have joined. It will end when someone hits win condition :-D

I haven't specified any pre-req for my game except a basic knowledge of the cube. However, if this is your first experience on the forum, you should consider a newbie or an open game. Just my suggestion, tho.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Junpei »

lewarcher82 wrote:

hard to say. It will start when 11 have joined. It will end when someone hits win condition :-D

I haven't specified any pre-req for my game except a basic knowledge of the cube. However, if this is your first experience on the forum, you should consider a newbie or an open game. Just my suggestion, tho.

I don't mean to sound insulting, but I looked at the newbie and open games and they were really basic and uninteresting. I've had a good amount of experience in mafia and I will be one of if not the most active person in the game. I don't think I need to be tutored by... "SEs" :P This game uses what looks to be a unique and interesting mechanic, I've actually been browsing these forums a while now, but I haven't found anything that has sparked my interest a lot till now.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Junpei wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:

I don't mean to sound insulting, but I looked at the newbie and open games and they were really basic and uninteresting. I've had a good amount of experience in mafia and I will be one of if not the most active person in the game. I don't think I need to be tutored by... "SEs" :P This game uses what looks to be a unique and interesting mechanic, I've actually been browsing these forums a while now, but I haven't found anything that has sparked my interest a lot till now.

We play very differently to most other mafia sites out there, so we suggest that you play a newbie or an open to get used to our style of play. However, I will not deny you entry into a game if the mod will let you in.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Vi »

There's nothing wrong with making a Mini your first game as long as you know what you're getting into. Since you've been lurking around, etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Junpei »

hasdgfas wrote:
Junpei wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:

We play very differently to most other mafia sites out there, so we suggest that you play a newbie or an open to get used to our style of play. However, I will not deny you entry into a game if the mod will let you in.

Yeah I'm aware, I jumped right into another mafia community without anticipating the differences in gameplay styles before, it was something that was hard to cope with early on. I'm reading games in these forums and I think I have a loose feel for how things work, although I obviously am not as expert on your strategies as you all are, but I'm not going to dramatically change the way I play to fit my opponents and allies anyway I just need to understand your thought process.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Image
Death at a Funeral Mafia(not the movie)

Flavor
:
This is a theme due to the roles in the game. The game as a medieval flavor.

Setup
: Closed mini theme (There are some very strange and not normal roles in this game.)
The number of players
: 13
Important notice
:
I'm using the BaM rule set

Requirements
: You have to have finished at least 3 games and been on this site for at least 6 weeks. Experience is needed in this game.
Replacement list
: I will start taking replacements the instant that the game fills. I will only keep 5 people on my list. Please don't /in to replace if you won't be willing to join a month from now as well.

The original 2007 ChrisRock-less version is easily the funniest movie I've ever seen.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Clamping Cloyster
Clamping Cloyster
Townie
Clamping Cloyster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Clamping Cloyster »

/in DaaF
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

CC and Kiwieagle both are allowed to be in my game, they contacted me privately.
#freeShotty
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 am

Post by smargaret »

/in to mod again, since it didn't take last time.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:49 am

Post by denisatp »

/in for Mini 1173: There Will Be Mafia
Mod: smashbro_of_the_SSS
It's okay you just had a salad today.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

denisatp wrote:/in for Mini 1173: There Will Be Mafia
Mod: smashbro_of_the_SSS

That game is actually finished already. The games currently in sign-ups are drmyshottyizsik's Death at a Funeral Mafia and lewarcher82's Rubik's Cube Mafia
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Colonel Graff wrote:Ender's Game Mafia may be slightly delayed in starting. (A matter of a couple of days.) Both moderators are semi-V/LA. This weekend.

What's going on with this? Have not received role.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Since it was said right before 4th of July weekend started, I'll assume that had a part in it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

he said matter of a couple of days 5 days ago, neh?

In other news, /in to run auction mafia. Details post to follow.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

will be accepting 3 pre /ins on a first come first serve basis.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

gragragragrgragh push me back to July 20th

and I require a backup/comod for a 2 week V/LA in August. Volunteers?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Bring on the Cubers!
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 am

CHESSKID/DocShotty Mod team? YES!
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 am

CHESSKID/DocShotty Mod team? YES!
#freeShotty
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hell no
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by denisatp »

/in for drmyshottyizsik's Death at a Funeral Mafia in that case.
It's okay you just had a salad today.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Junpei »

Cool kids play rubiks cube mafia

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Junpei wrote:Cool kids play rubiks cube mafia

COOLER KIDS PLAY DaF MAFIA!
@denisatp, did you read my requirements?
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Signups”