Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #117 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Amrun »

Murder at Happy Sunshine Hospital

MAFIA
Mafia Goon

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Doctor

TOWN
Doctors

Vanilla Townies

Special Mechanics:
~If 2 or more Doctors (including the Mafia Doctor) target the same person, that person dies.

The race for Chief of Surgery is on at Happy Sunshine Hospital. All the top doctors are gunning for the job and everyone is on edge. Recently, there has been a string of deaths at Happy Sunshine. The patients are nervous and the staff is frantic. The patients don't want to be next and the doctors don't want to be blamed for the deaths. Can the culprits be found before the hospital's reputation is compromised?

6 pre-/ins accepted (5 available). Near the bottom of the Open Queue.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Amrun wrote:
Murder at Happy Sunshine Hospital

MAFIA
Mafia Goon

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Doctor

TOWN
Doctors

Vanilla Townies

Special Mechanics:
~If 2 or more Doctors (including the Mafia Doctor) target the same person, that person dies.

The race for Chief of Surgery is on at Happy Sunshine Hospital. All the top doctors are gunning for the job and everyone is on edge. Recently, there has been a string of deaths at Happy Sunshine. The patients are nervous and the staff is frantic. The patients don't want to be next and the doctors don't want to be blamed for the deaths. Can the culprits be found before the hospital's reputation is compromised?

6 pre-/ins accepted (5 available). Near the bottom of the Open Queue.

4 Pre-/ins left!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

DY, can you post the pre-/ins?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

SaintKerrigan, do you know when in the summer your game will be in signups?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

THE DEATH OF REAPER CHARLIE

It's the dawn before opening night of the first production of the season at La Scallop opera house. Production had been going smoothly, until now. Dawn revealed an unimaginable occurrence: the death of Reaper Charlie. Reaper Charlie was the company's most sought after star; controversy always piled around her, but that only made the shows sell out faster. Some critics said her voice was a rival to Callas, and some said she'd be better off in a trashy Vaudeville show and that her popularity was only sensationalism. But no matter what opera lovers thought of Reaper Charlie, they knew who she was, and she sold tickets.

It was all over the papers: DIVA DEAD!

The whole company was at a loss. Who would kill Reaper Charlie, on whom all of their jobs depended? Reaper Charlie might annoy most of the company, but sabotaging her was sabotaging the whole company's reputation. Everyone's first thought led to Reaper Charlie's bitterly jealous understudy, Empking, but when she was summoned, to everyone's dismay, it was found that Empking was dead as well.

As the age-old addage says,"the show must go on," but how could La Scallop continue with their two divas both deader than doorknobs? With Empking's death, it was obvious that it wasn't Reaper Charlie who was targetted, but La Scallop as a whole. Even though their reputations would be damaged with each day of delay, La Scallop decided to delay opening night until the killers were found.

Who would do such a thing, they all wondered?

The race to solve the mystery is on.

Category
: Large Normal

Number of players
: 18

Set-up reviewed by:
Empking, Reaper Charlie, Hoopla, [redacted]

Pre-Ins:
I will accept up to 9 pre-/ins and any amount of people for "to be PMed when goes into signups" list. PM to be put on either list.

Requirements:
No formal requirements, but an understanding of mafia as played on MS is a must. Please, no people playing their first ever mafia game. People with experience on other sites, but no completed games here, can PM me their off-site games.

When?:
After the Large Normal currently in sign ups fills, there is only one more in the queue before mine. I hope to be in sign ups in 2-3 weeks.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Junpei wrote:I don't know if I'd apply or not but I'd like to wonder what qualifies as a strong completed game.

Generally, a completed game here is any non-marathon game that you've died in.

Not true. For a game to be complete, it has to be completely over.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

THE LEAGUE MAFIA

It was time for a new season of the league, but last year didn't count! How were they supposed to determine a draft order when no one trusted anyone else after last season's sabotage? It was time for a change... The gang decided that if they invited more out of towners, they could pin the losses on them and maybe less backstabbing would take place this season. But no one won the Shiva Bowl, so who got first pick? They thought to the Las Vegas draft and decided to invite all of the Out of Towners to Kevin and Jenny's house for this year's draft. They started a draft, but squabbling broke out immediately ... and it turned ugly. Who would go that far to get the players they wanted in fantasy football? It was time to find out, and to determine the fairest draft order at the same time. This season would not be a repeat of last.

This game features an
auction mechanic
on Days 1 and 3. Players will privately bid for football players to be on their teams. Eligible football players may or may not grant power roles, but no information outside of player name, team, and position will be given pre-draft.

Category
: Mini Theme

Number of players
: 13

Co-Mod
: Mastermind of Sin

Set-up reviewed by:
Mastermind of Sin, Vi, LLamaFluff, Primate

Pre-Ins:
I will accept up to 6 pre-/ins and any amount of people for "to be PMed when goes into signups" list. PM to be put on either list.

EDIT: All pre-/in slots now gone gone gone! However, anyone still interested may still asked to be PMed when the game goes into sign-ups, which should be any day, perhaps today.

Pre-/in list:

1. Lady Lambdadelta
2. Nocmen
3. Nero Cain
4. mikehart
5. Debonair Danny DiPietro
6. SpyreX

Thanks to all my pre-/ins and may the draft odds be ever in your favor.

Requirements:
This game has complicated mechanics. An understanding of mafia as played on MS is a must. Experience with auction mechanic is a plus. Please, no people playing their first ever mafia game. People with experience on other sites, but no completed games here, can PM me their off-site games. People that watch The League and follow football as well will get the most enjoyment out of this game, but an understanding of modern American football and its popular players will be more useful than knowledge of the tv show. The game is playable with zero flavor knowledge, but will likely not be as enjoyable without it.

When?:
NOW! IN SIGN UPS AS WE SPEAK!

Warnings:
Please be aware that this is a complicated game involving layers of draft mechanics. I guarantee absolutely nothing. Expect swing. Please don't sign up if you only play mountainous. You probably won't enjoy it if so. If you want to have a little tongue-in-cheek fun, I'd love to have you. This game is based on a comedy and designed with that in mind.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Wow, flashbacks. Haha.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #389 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

Game Name:
Political Corruption Mafia
Game Mod:
Amrun
Reviewers:
Vi, Faraday, Kise
Back-Up Mod:
Kise

Politics and corruption go hand in hand.

This is a game based on the American political system, but is totally bi-partisan and bias-free, at least as far as political party goes. This game may or may not feature some unusual elements.

Get in the election spirit!

In sign-ups now!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Queue”