Mini 1176: Dexter Season 2 (Game Over) Who Won?

Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Fargrass »

Juls this is the last time, but I find it to be actually relevant to this game
["Fargrass"]I'll apologize for farside, she was a tad out of line, but what was said was not completely unwarranted.
Also I was talking to DDD about the friendship thing.[/quote]

VPB I get the feeling that you and I aren't reading the same game sometimes, that or you are scum trying to coast and not truly reading the thread at all. This is one of the main reasons our vote is on you.

Nommin' On Grass Hur
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

1) I can't wait till AGM gets his notes so we can get the town bloc back running up in the bitch.

2) Socio, it is minorly possible because it was prevent the third party that would benefit them in LYLO from turning into town. However, that assumes both a roleblocking ability and a lack of a better use of a roleblock and that seems tough to believe.

3) I like the parts where people keep calling VPB scum despite the fact that my pretty damn obvious argument stands untouched.

4) Grassface's utter obliviousness to why him apologizing for farside is completely pointless is actually pretty hilarious in a "laughing at the enfeebled" sort of way.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Kid Know Nothing »

Tans, saying I've lurked is a blatant misrep. I've been participating since day one, albeit my participation has fallen off because off work. I still make an effort to post at least once a day. Especially since I've questioned you before and such. Notably on day two.

I'm waiting for AGM to post right now, the games I've played with him have always been very insightful.

And let's leave the farside/sotty bit at the door, eh? No need to derail the game over it. It can be worked out afterwards and has absolutely nothing to add to the game. Mod's already asked once.

My scum reads are shot. I need to do a serious re-read which will start now and probably end Monday or Tuesday, as I can only read portions at a time.
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Fargrass »

DDD we are one. I'm sorry, then she's sorry.

Grass EATER!
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Fargrass »

Farside here,

In regards to Sotty, she is the one and only person I will discuss the matter with and I feel she should be the one and only person who deserves to hear my comments. I would like to put that aside for the sake of the game and after have a clear PM to Sotty in regards to this game.

As for VB's comment I don't doubt they came from anger. I sensed in with a post he made after the debacle. I don't doubt the friendship or the feelings in the matter.

and now I'm torn.

DDD: I think in regards to who was killed I get your point. I don't know if VB is one of those players that would kill a person supporting him to make him look more town when a few people (I think only myself and BB really called him scummy yesterday) really has to fear lynch with others like yourself would defend him.

gut check time

unvote:
vote: KKN
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

You're more town than that, Far. To be voting on a gut reaction.
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fargrass »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:You're more town than that, Far. To be voting on a gut reaction.

Let me list my issues with you then.

1) says nothing about Hind most of the game.
2) focus completely on LMP and has no other scum read to speak of
3) floating thru the game and contributing little to nothing of value.

Far
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Read my interactions with Hind closer.
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm

@BB, questions I asked Hin at the end of the day apply to you as well.

Do not claim outright, just a yes or no. Does your ability have flavor text attached to it?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:Read my interactions with Hind closer.

What interactions are those exactly?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Juls »

Official Vote Count

[2]
Blackberry
(VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
[1]
VP Baltar
(tanstalas)
[1]
tanstalas
(SocioPath)
[1]
Kid Know Nothing
(Fargrass)
[0]
SocioPath
()
[0]
Fargrass
()
[0]
AlmasterGM
()
[0]
Kise
()
[0]
Debonair Danny DiPietro
()

Not Voting :
Kid Know Nothing, Kise, Blackberry, AlmasterGM

Votes needed for arrest :

Deadline for Day 3:
(expired on 2011-07-23 18:15:00)

V/LA:

None
-------------------------------------
Juls
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Fargrass »

You say this as if they were planned.

Grass
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 am

VP Baltar wrote:

End of day questions for day two.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

What do you think of Blackberry then?
YOUR AD HERE

Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Fargrass »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:

End of day questions for day two.

Yawn

1) says nothing about Hind
most
of the game.

Asking questions about someone's PR is less then impressive to me.

Far
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I actually agree with Fargrass on that point.
YOUR AD HERE

Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

This depends on BBs answer to my question. I would think the interaction speaks for itself. I thought I was obvious.

VP Baltar wrote:What do you think of Blackberry then?
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Fargrass »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:This depends on BBs answer to my question. I would think the interaction speaks for itself. I thought I was obvious.

VP Baltar wrote:What do you think of Blackberry then?

You having a pre planned answer and excuse for this situation does not make you look any better. If you did those things to look purposefully town, you are at least anti-town, and not playing for the whole, but simply for your self. True town tells come from reading into someones sub conscience, not the things they have write in a list as to why they are town. What I see here if bad scum, you are not even trying to fake a true thought process man.

Grass
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:33 pm

You'll understand later. I did this is ramen mafia too, I think agm was is that. The question is super important.

And I just realized it applies to kise.as well.

Is there flavor attached to your ability kise?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

So Apple decided instead of fixing my stuff they would just go TROLOLOLOLOL and swap a bunch of parts until it worked. This included my hard drive, and since I had not backed up my notes since I wrote them, I lost them all. And now it's 4 in the fucking morning and I hate the universe.

Anyway, I still have the key points in my head, I just don't feel like re-picking out all the individual analysis. Here's a super compressed version -

THE MIAMI METRO ALLIANCE

2) AlmasterGM

It's not every day you get to replace in and be obvtown.

6) Debonair Danny DiPietro

I have never seen DDD contribute this much good stuff. If he was scum, he would most certainly lurk, because he is a professional at that. Must be town.

13) VPB

I don't see why people are saying this guy is scum, his play consistently seems pretty town.

REGULAR CITIZENS

3) SocioPath

I have modded SocioPath 5 times and played with him more ... and I am still largely incapable of reading him because he just does whatever he wants whenever he wants. However, I will say this - he loves bussing, so he becomes easier to catch or clear as the game goes on. If you ever smell a situation where bussing MIGHT be involved and SocioPath is hanging around it's mmmhmmmmmmm yummy.

And that's why I pause. Because Hinduragi flipped scum. But this can sit in the pot and brew.

8) Kid Know Nothing*

I think my favorite line of my predecessor's is, "Is this another case of "lolphone post" or is this a serious question?" It pretty much sums up my attitude on KKN - he doesn't really do anything. However, I've played 1-2 other games with KKN and he was town and he didn't do anything there either (except ask pointless questions, like he's doing here), so he's not likely scum for this.

4) Blackberry

Ehhh not my favorite person in the game (actually in the bottom half easily), but there's the softclaim and his play hasn't been as god awful as the people we are about to see below. IF Kise was legit Survivor OR both fargrass and tans were town then I could swing him as scum diediedie, but I don't think that's the case.

VIOLENT CRIMINALS WHO NEED TO FACE JUSTICE

7) fargrass

Every single one of your posts makes me feel like I just took a deep inhale from a biohazard dumpster. They never say anything constructive or justify what they are talking about. In fact, I never really know what they are talking about at all - the letters appear on the page, but they do not have meaning attached to them. The general strategy just seems to be, "if someone suspects me I will yell at them until they go away so I can continue spewing random stuff."

13) tanstalas*

His early play was meh at best. There were lots of votes going around, many of them wrong. But that was alright ... and then things started going downhill, and I'm focusing on that stuff because I read it more closely / have it fresher in my mind than the earlier stuff. 842 was horrible. Fishing for modkills is insanely scummy. However, this post does set up a nice dichotomy - it's unlikely tans would fish for a modkill on his buddy, so he can't be scum with grass. His answer in 847 is equally bad. "I just wanted to know" - no duh you wanted to know, you asked. The point is why you needed to know in the first place.

The fact that Amrun ends up dead after being one of the few to agree with this view (the popular one being fargrass is scum and deserves the modkill) is suspicious, as I think this was a good line of questioning.

What really gets me, though, is the Hinduragi vote. "Too much delaying, I have done this as well when I have been scum, lurking close to deadlines and trying to fly under the radar. It is obvious that you are ignoring this thread as you are very active elsewhere on the site." It's so contrieved and generic ... it screams "oh, my buddy is about to get lynched, let me hop on that wagon now."

Then he busts out with a vote on VPB, who is le town? Die.

11) Kise*

I'm sorry, but uh ... why is this guy not dead? His role is the biggest bag of bullshit I have ever seen. The only thing he has going for him is, "lol if i was scum i would never do this," which is a sorry-ass excuse for claiming a role that has no problem with HELPING SCUM. Plus, for all we know, this is a gambit. Kise has certainly spent enough wooshing around out with xReck, Fate, and those other gambiting clowns. Needs. Death. Bad.

Vote: fargrass
Kid Know Nothing
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Kid Know Nothing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Give me some credit, AGM. I did catch scum in Ramen.
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Fargrass »

*Cracks Knuckles*

Oh AGM, you have made me angry and I have put my serious face on.
AGM wrote:2) AlmasterGM

It's not every day you get to replace in and be obvtown.

Explain this now. You are in no way 100% cleared.
AGM wrote:6) Debonair Danny DiPietro

I have never seen DDD contribute this much good stuff. If he was scum, he would most certainly lurk, because he is a professional at that. Must be town.

So a guy who doesn't play a consistent game as mafia, and won best mafia performance, could in no way be mafia? NICE! You absolutes are bad, and you should feel bad. I want you to link me 2 games where he lurks as scum, and then I'll link you 2 when he doesn't. He isn't 100% Lurker Scum, no he is a good scum player. The fact that he is town in your eyes based on the fact that he is incapable of playing like this as scum is bad. Finding scum has nothing to do with how much good stuff they are posting, because to be honest the scum know who the other scum are. Finding scum is about taking what someone says, analyzing it and finding the true sub-text drive behind the post.
AGM wrote:13) VPB

I don't see why people are saying this guy is scum, his play consistently seems pretty town.

Show me 5 posts that he looks town, and I'll show you 10 that make him look scummy.
AGM wrote:8) Kid Know Nothing*

I think my favorite line of my predecessor's is, "Is this another case of "lolphone post" or is this a serious question?" It pretty much sums up my attitude on KKN - he doesn't really do anything. However, I've played 1-2 other games with KKN and he was town and he didn't do anything there either (except ask pointless questions, like he's doing here), so he's not likely scum for this.

He does that in all of his games, but that's not a reason to call him town VI != Town at all. Even VI's can be read. You are confirming way to many people as town based on stupid reasons. It feels like you are pleasing the sheep so that they won't vote you, but instead will follow what ever you say. You drive behind what you just posted was in no way to out scum, it was to please the people you felt you needed to keep happy. You call them town based on false and null/scum telling reasons.
AGM wrote:7) fargrass

Every single one of your posts makes me feel like I just took a deep inhale from a biohazard dumpster.

Well the moral of that story if wear a gas mask, because AGM it's about to get stinky.
They never say anything constructive or justify what they are talking about.

Really? I'm pretty sure we have on many occasions, and even if I felt we hadn't I would simply call you a kettle. Your misreps using gross absolutes is scummy and you should feel bad. Nothing in the above quote is true, in fact it is a complete lie. And on top of that, it is based on nothing and is thus a hypocritical lie. You are what you are calling scummy, not us.
In fact, I never really know what they are talking about at all - the letters appear on the page, but they do not have meaning attached to them.

Lies again. Stop ok, we get it you are incompetent and can't read... OH WAIT YOU CAN! If you can't get a meaning from a post then look harder. If you don't know what we are talking about either actually RTFT, learn English, or re read it because you must be really F***ING tired, because other people seem to understand what we say. Also if you
AGM wrote:NEVER
know what we are saying, how can you vote us? How can you have any read on us other than 100% null? I want these questions answered and I want reasons behind your vote. You are starting to look really scummy again.
The general strategy just seems to be, "if someone suspects me I will yell at them until they go away so I can continue spewing random stuff."

Show me someone who I am yelling at who suspects me, AND HOW GIVEN A GOD DAMN REASON, or a reason that makes sense. And once again, if we just want people to leave us alone so we can spew random stuff how does that make us scum? Are you a scum tell smith now? Earlier you said that KKN was town because he just spewed random stuff! You look so scummy right now, please don't leave me alone, it's about to go down. Bring it on!

Tl;Dr:
Go back and flipping read this it is important, and AGM you better answer all of our questions!

Grass
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Fargrass »

Kid Know Nothing wrote:Give me some credit, AGM. I did catch scum in Ramen.

How does this help you at all? You just used you meta against you. You actually did stuff in Ramen, or you were town, now you don't do much shit at all, and you are most likely scum in our eyes... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ya not helping yourself buddy.
Fargrass
Fargrass
Goon
Fargrass
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Fargrass »

^^Grass
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by SocioPath »

tanstalas wrote:SO I doubt there is a SK in the game,or at the very least there is not an SK that has to kill.
I came to this same reasoning, which is why you need to die.

This won't go away:
SocioPath wrote:
tanstalas wrote:Unless sotty and DDD are totally doing an awesome scum job I can see Hindu, KKN, Farside, Amrun as a 3 man scumteam and the SK.
TANS FOCUSES ON AMRUN ALL GAME/VOTES/ETC.

MAKES A LIST.
PUTS AMRUN AS SK.
But wait, you shoo'd it away already, silly me:
tanstalas wrote:meh they wern't in order, I don't think amrun is the SK (if there is one) as I think Amrun and farside are on the same scumteam.

ORDER? WHOOPS.
When it comes to tans, AMBIGUITY IS KING.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”