New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Celebloki »

I just didn't think that sentence out before I typed it. I had just finished reading through interactions between Tomie and Glowball as well as other players. I had a wall of quotes I was going to incorporate into it but I ended up deleting a bunch of them because I didn't want to make a massive wall post. I didn't really proof read what I had wrote, just kinda hammered the keys and hit submit. Obviously being scum Glowball would know what swag/PBuG is, I was probably typing from my perspective at the time where I am still not completely certain of what swag/PBuG is. I guess it's my interpretation of what Glowball's strategy is depending on what the alignment of PBuG is. If he's scum and Glowball is bussing(Understandable, at the time Swag was AWOL and not helping scum anyway, she could get brownie points), she can claim she started it so she helped but held a distance from actual bussing. But if Swag/PBuG is town her strategy would be to have started it and distanced herself so she didn't help mislynch a townie, I mean hell she even helped defend Swag! Two different strategies depending on what Swag/PBuG is. That bolded sentence is a product of me just not being clear, I apologize.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Parabollocks »

jilynne1991 wrote:Parabollocks, you seem so desperate to get rid of me. Is that because you know you're mafia, and I'm in your way?

that now you have claimed PGO noone will visit you, you're evidently worthless and scummy on top of it.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Para - we're not lynching Jilly today, adjust your vote accordingly.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Celebloki »

I've read through Parabollocks ISO and his interactions with glowball. I am still certain chkballin needs to hang. He does call her randome town read in his #328, could be scum buddies. Glowball does call him under scrutiny for joining in with the DK PL but never really puts too much pressure on or votes him. Outside of that Parabollocks is pretty tunnel visioned on Jily. He was on the DK bandwagon and when that was a no go he went to Jily. Now in D2 he's hung up on her PGO claim. I'd say he's likely scum going after generally safe targets. I'm keeping my vote on his scummier buddy chkballin.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

Scum pairings prior to flips are worth as much as sand in the Sahara.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

Post by bvoigt »

Celebloki wrote:I just didn't think that sentence out before I typed it. I had just finished reading through interactions between Tomie and Glowball as well as other players. I had a wall of quotes I was going to incorporate into it but I ended up deleting a bunch of them because I didn't want to make a massive wall post. I didn't really proof read what I had wrote, just kinda hammered the keys and hit submit. Obviously being scum Glowball would know what swag/PBuG is, I was probably typing from my perspective at the time where I am still not completely certain of what swag/PBuG is. I guess it's my interpretation of what Glowball's strategy is depending on what the alignment of PBuG is. If he's scum and Glowball is bussing(Understandable, at the time Swag was AWOL and not helping scum anyway, she could get brownie points), she can claim she started it so she helped but held a distance from actual bussing. But if Swag/PBuG is town her strategy would be to have started it and distanced herself so she didn't help mislynch a townie, I mean hell she even helped defend Swag! Two different strategies depending on what Swag/PBuG is. That bolded sentence is a product of me just not being clear, I apologize.

Fair enough. I'm going to keep my vote on chkballin.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Actually, Para, you can think of it this way, I'm one player for the town, that's guranteed to go to LYLO or take out a scum if I don't get lynched.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

jilynne1991 wrote:Actually, Para, you can think of it this way, I'm one player for the town, that's guranteed to go to LYLO or take out a scum if I don't get lynched.

Except we have absolutely no way of confirming your alignment.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

She's town.

Scum PGO? No.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

That's true, I've never seen a scum PGO.

*lurks again*
green shirt thursdays
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Scum who took credit for krypt dying with a claim that would ward off any potential investigation?
Could happen.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by chkballin »

PeregrineV wrote:@chkballin-Which post(s) of PBug's convinced you that he was town?

Nothing, I'm just not the type of player to openly go right back to my D1 scumread right off the bat. Especially not when someone was modkilled D1 instead of a proper lynch.
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm

chkballin wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:@chkballin-Which post(s) of PBug's convinced you that he was town?

Nothing, I'm just not the type of player to openly go right back to my D1 scumread right off the bat. Especially not when someone was modkilled D1 instead of a proper lynch.

...I'm failing to see how a modkill changes things as opposed to a lynch. I'm also failing to see how "nothing" happening to change your read suddenly switched PBuG from scum to town.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by chkballin »

Catch-up wall from when we've been absent is forthcoming. Lots of names mentioned. And a response to ^this post at the end.
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by chkballin »

tl;dr
-- Parabollocks, PBuG, SleepyKrew, Knight of Cydonia, Palisade, Taro, Celebloki, & 65536 are responded to slash mentioned slash questioned in some fashion. Inquiry to my Celevote is also answered.

Parabollocks wrote:i don't believe jily's claim, and i haven't even read the thread.

VOTE: jily

reading now, PGO claim is shit, why don't you just claim fucking vig while you're at it.

Do you still feel that the PGO-claim isn't legit? Also, I'm interpreting that you think Palisade's Vig-claim also isn't legit, right? Do explain.

PBuG wrote:
Vote: Knight of Cydonia
because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

So, by this volition, you believe that KoC's clamoring for DK's lynch was valuable imput? lolwut?

And to skip ahead before going back~

PBuG wrote:No other scum reads. None. Has a town read on Celebloki for taking a meta jab at Thor, saying scum wouldn't attempt that - why?

CHK wrote:I don't feel it's the right time to give full reads on the whole playerlist, I just wanted to share some of my stronger reads.

You should at least
try
to look like you're paying attention. This quote is right before our vote on you. As far as my "slighttown" read on Celebloki goes, obviously that's changed... but really? I didn't, at the time, think such a move was scum-motivated nor scum-posted until it was outed that the link was completely and utterly false; to which Cele responds with "My bad".... for real?

SleepyKrew wrote:KoC=active lurker
PBuG=scummymcscummerson

Have these reads changed?

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.
Vote: PBuG

SEXY OMGUS VOTE, BRO.

Palisade wrote:We apologize for our continued dearth of activity. Both of us are having limited access troubles, though mine are drawing to a close.

PBuG continues to compound the scumminess of his precessor. Swag's slip is no less valid now than then. I get the sense that Reck and Krew is not Town vs Town. My partner has strong conviction on that pairing, but I am less certain. We will vote for who we both agree is scum.

-RedHead

What's your full interpretation of Reck/Krew?

ALSO: it's my interpretation that you think Celebloki is bussing his scummate. This is correct, yes?

Taro wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:You don't think he's improved over his predecessor's play?

I know this is not aimed at me, but you can't really just draw a blank slate because the player got replaced...

I don't think that's what xReckx is doing here; on the contrary, I think he's legitimately reading PBuG's posts more and more towny as D2 goes along. I'm tending to agree with that read.

Celebloki wrote:I'll bite, lets see where a palisade wagon gets us.

Unvote

Vote: Palisade

I love that you threw this vote out randomly (which I presumed was for "pressure" and
would you guess
what your
excuse
was?) so your vote on me seems less OMGUSy. Thumbs up for this terribly scummy play.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Man, you're gonna be disappointed.

Man, you're gonna keep posting fluff.

65536 wrote:
Chkballin

chkballin wrote:Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.

I would like to hear this reasoning.

1] His very first post (a catch-up after replacing whomever) and vote on Jilynne is absolute garbage.
2] His Response to why jilscum > Swagscum is just as garbage and could easily be scum sheeping.
3] This post is fluffing to active-lurk to buy time, only to call out Thor later for something Thor didn't even do. Blatant misrep is blatant.
4] Swag vote is purely so people wouldn't call out his lame "I'm going to vote the lurker" fluff-nonsense-sheeping and bleeds scum-trying-to-look-town to me.
5] Hardcore flip-flops from PBuG to DeityKabuto with the same "Why isn't X lynched already?" for town-fluff-cred.
6] I could stack on some new reasons as well, if you'd like, since my vote shouldn't have left that wagon to begin with. I just wanted a legitimate chance to catch-up before I laid my vote somewhere toDay.

65536 wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Votecount 2.2

Noting Voting
(6)
:
Mist7676
rep
, jilynne1991
(V/LA)
, Zebronic, PeregrineV, JDGA, BeaverWeasel

Well the first three have somewhat legitimate reasons for not voting yet, but you last three are two scum and a town.

-m

Which do you think is which?

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
chkballin wrote:

...I'm failing to see how a modkill changes things as opposed to a lynch. I'm also failing to see how "nothing" happening to change your read suddenly switched PBuG from scum to town.

Quote where I said I have a new town-read on PBuG and I'll
gladly
continue this discussion. Until then? You're not paying enough attention.

The difference between Wraith modkilling DK, however, and town (more than likely) lynching PBuG? Are you Smurfing serious? I think Pali-vig would've been more inclined to pop off DK instead of and we'd still have a cop, for one.

Knight of Scumdonia is leaning slightly > than Celescumi if only because he's (aside from quite recently) not at all scum-hunting and super-active lurking. Add the nonsensical claim? And that equals:

VOTE: Knight of Cydonia with a very active
IGMEOY
: Celebloki
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by chkballin »

EBWODP: Also, justfor reference, any un-specifically tagged post made from this hydra can be assumed to be made from both heads via conference/discussion in a QT.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by 65536 »

chkballin wrote:
65536 wrote:
Chkballin

chkballin wrote:Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.

I would like to hear this reasoning.

1] His very first post (a catch-up after replacing whomever) and vote on Jilynne is absolute garbage.
2] His Response to why jilscum > Swagscum is just as garbage and could easily be scum sheeping.
3] This post is fluffing to active-lurk to buy time, only to call out Thor later for something Thor didn't even do. Blatant misrep is blatant.
4] Swag vote is purely so people wouldn't call out his lame "I'm going to vote the lurker" fluff-nonsense-sheeping and bleeds scum-trying-to-look-town to me.
5] Hardcore flip-flops from PBuG to DeityKabuto with the same "Why isn't X lynched already?" for town-fluff-cred.
6] I could stack on some new reasons as well, if you'd like, since my vote shouldn't have left that wagon to begin with. I just wanted a legitimate chance to catch-up before I laid my vote somewhere toDay.

Good reasoning is good, what do you think of the Mason stuff going on, specifically BeaverWeasel and DrippingGoofball.

chkballin wrote:
65536 wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Votecount 2.2

Noting Voting
(6)
:
Mist7676
rep
, jilynne1991
(V/LA)
, Zebronic, PeregrineV, JDGA, BeaverWeasel

Well the first three have somewhat legitimate reasons for not voting yet, but you last three are two scum and a town.

-m

Which do you think is which?

PeregrineV and JDGA look most scummy. JDGA is doing IoA and Peregrine reeks of lurkerscum

-m
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

65K is a valid abbreviation of our name
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by 65536 »

EBWOP:
just for note as well that read was from before this whole mason kafuffle so we're waiting on BW's explanation for his celebloki reactions before we reclassify him as town
-m
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by chkballin »

65536 wrote:what do you think of the Mason stuff going on, specifically BeaverWeasel and DrippingGoofball.

Reads like a gambit (gone wrong/early ousted without good reason) to me, but doesn't make me think they're inherently scummy just for that.

So you think BW is town (basically by PoE) even given your own interpretation of the "mason stuff going on" that you've just mentioned?

~
CHK
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by 65536 »

currently BW is sitting in null territory, I would like to hear about celebloki from him, as I said that read was before all the mason thinking was blown out of the water
-m
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

"Have these reads changed?"
KoC = scummymcscummerson
PBuG = null leaning town
Nice bus ;)
To be clear: quack
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Wraith »

BeaverWeasel and Zebronic will be replaced if they do not post by the time I get home from errands this evening.

The subtext here is "Don't expect those replacements for another four weeks."
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

BeaverWeasel is actually semi-active though, so like, don't waste a replacement on them.

You might as well just modkill the Zebronic slot since it hasn't posted either as Zebronic or the previous player.

This game is stagnating pretty hard and it's making my eyes bleed whenever I try to read it.
green shirt thursdays
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 am

Post by bvoigt »

chkballin wrote:
PBuG wrote:

So, by this volition, you believe that KoC's clamoring for DK's lynch was valuable imput? lolwut?

Do you consider this a scumtell? I think it's pretty clear what PBuG meant-- KoC didn't do much on Day 1. Or were you just asking a meaningless question?

chkballin wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.

SEXY OMGUS VOTE, BRO.

You're using a buzzword here to attack his vote without actually explaining why it's scum-motivated. I think it was a reasonably well-thought out vote, not just scum trying to place suspicion on someone who was accusing him.

chkballin wrote:
Celebloki wrote:I'll bite, lets see where a palisade wagon gets us.

Unvote

Vote: Palisade

I love that you threw this vote out randomly (which I presumed was for "pressure" and
would you guess
what your
excuse
was?) so your vote on me seems less OMGUSy. Thumbs up for this terribly scummy play.

Again, you're calling out Celebloki for OMGUS and not actually explaining what makes it OMGUS, or what makes it scummy. His vote seemed also seemed legitimate.

chkballin wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
chkballin wrote:

Quote where I said I have a new town-read on PBuG and I'll
gladly
continue this discussion. Until then? You're not paying enough attention.

The difference between Wraith modkilling DK, however, and town (more than likely) lynching PBuG? Are you Smurfing serious? I think Pali-vig would've been more inclined to pop off DK instead of and we'd still have a cop, for one.

Knight of Scumdonia is leaning slightly > than Celescumi if only because he's (aside from quite recently) not at all scum-hunting and super-active lurking. Add the nonsensical claim? And that equals:

VOTE: Knight of Cydonia with a very active
IGMEOY
: Celebloki

The bolded is irrelevant. He was asking why the modkill made you less willing to vote PBuG right off the bat.

@Sleepy:

bvoigt wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Active lurking, tunneling, and fail gambiting aren't scummy? Claiming with FIVE WHOLE VOTES ON YOU isn't scummy?

Could you please explain, in depth, the scum motivation behind each of these four things?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Can we lynch Parabollocks?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”