ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If CyberSet does flip cult, I'm thinking Espeonage is mafia. It's the only way that shooting Cyberset makes sense.

I've got something I'm pondering. We DO think all Embodiments are unrecruitable, right? I need to make sure before I point this out.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

I'm not sure we do. I would've expected one of SK/cow to mention it.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by ooba »

Heated discussions take place throughout the crowd as to who shall be the next to be hanged. However, everyone pauses for a second as ...

CyberSet, Townsperson, has been killed D4
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Setael »

LOL. Idiots.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Again, I doubt all the Embodiments are unrec. Or else I'm vanilla, the power role.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

Benmage (4)
- Empking, SpyreX, vezokpiraka, Espeonage
Hinduragi (1)
- Thor665,
Lost Butterfly (1)
- Magua
vezokpiraka (2)
- Benmage, AlmasterGM

Not Voting (5)
- Nexus, Lost Butterfly, Hinduragi, Cogito Ergo Sum, Bogre

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Magua »

Hinduragi wrote:Why would I get recruited last night when Spyrex was calling me the CR? Don't be stupid.

Pretty sure you got recruited N2, not N3.

I'm going to rage for a little bit, because town apparently can't find its own ass with both hands and a map.

MagnaofIllusion

You've got the Magna mislynch D1. Fine, whatever. Quick hammer instead of asking him what he meant by his role being janitored, but, fine, whatever.

MagnaofIllusion (11) - DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX, Kast, Bilbo Baggins, vezokpiraka, Benmage, hasdgfas, Nexus, AlmasterGM

I'm fairly confident there's actually not a lot of scum on this wagon, though I could go either way on cult. Scum knows that MoI ain't one of their's, is happy to let other people lynch him because by the Benmage or hasdgfas, it's kind of obvious he's going to be lynched. I find Nexus and AlmasterGM's late votes to be more town leaning, because scum would be surer that they'd be dropping an L-1 or hammer vote on a mislynch, and would shy away.

SaintKerrigan

You've got the SK mislynch D2. Looking back, SpyreX claiming an embodiment actually gives me a townier view of his participation in the lynch, because I can at least see where he'd feel so strongly when he's got his own insider information to compare it to. Still think the whole thing was derpy, but fine, whatever.

SaintKerrigan (10) - Locke Lamora, SpyreX, vezokpiraka, AlmasterGM, Empking, LynchMePls, Espeonage, Bilbo Baggins, Thor665, Benmage

Not much to say here; all of the claimed embodiments are on this lynch, probaby for the same reasons that SpyreX stated. Given the claim and the smith/souls mixup, I think its more likely that scum are on this than they were on Magna's lynch; they could be thinking SK was legitimately a cult recruiter and had really slipped, or they could be thinking that either way its a PR getting lynched.

hasdgfas

Then you've got the hasdgfas lynch D3. This wasn't derpy. This was sheer incompetence on town's part, with an extra helping of screw-you on the cult's part. I'm frankly unsure as to whether the scum were actively involved, but I'm hoping they were, because they have gone out of there way again and again to give the game to the cult, and if I'm going to lose this game, I want to be able to thank the scum for making it such a decisive loss.

hasdgfas (9) - Espeonage, vezokpiraka, DrippingGoofball, Thor665, Benmage, SpyreX, AlmasterGM, Lost Butterfly, Hinduragi

I refuse to believe that cult was not involved in the lynching of the cult cop. Absolutely refuse. If the town and scum banded together and said "TROLOLOLOLCULTCOP?WEDONTNEEDNOCULTCOP" all on their lonesome, then, fuck it, game's over, cult win because they're the only ones who will have actually played worth a damn.

You got a big ol' hasdgfas wagon, he gets run up to L-2, claims. SpyreX then votes him, being all, "lolnowaycultcopdoesn'tstopSKwagon" when the chances are really goddamn fucking high that hasdgfas was on the SK wagon for the same reason that SpyreX claims to have been, and is part of the reason why I'm starting to hate SpyreX.

vezok says he's still voting hasdgfas because he thinks its a cult fakeclaim, and makes a somewhat intelligent post which immediately made me think that he was being coached.

empking is all "lolmodprovidedsafeclaim" and then wanders off to do nothing, because he says this while voting me.

AlmasterGM just votes hasdgfas for no goddamn reason, not even trying for a reason.

Then Benmage cc's hasdgfas and it all goes to hell, with Lost Butterfly and Hinduragi provided the L-1 and hammer.

Takeaway from this is there is literally, absolutely, positively fucking no way that AlmasterGM is scum or the cult recruiter. Seriously. There is no way either of those factions sit down and toss off that vote with literally no words or explanation. Danger is too great.

empking may be more likely to be the cult recruiter than I thought. He's done a good job of approving of every lynch while only being on one of them.

Hinduragi is cult for saying "Still, we've got one week to find someone to string up and we are just now coming alive." 2011-06-29 at 5:58pm CST and then hammering 2011-06-29 6:09pm CST, presumably on the basis that Benmage flavor-counterclaimed, without even bothering to ask for details on Benmage's claim, any possible reports, or shit like that. The whole exchange feels very much like "he claimed, I should unvote, oh, LB voted, I can now hammer, =======[]"

Today, Hinduragi's efforts have been directed towards getting vezok shot (got talked out of this), getting me shot (fine, whatev), and getting both of hasdgfas' reports shot. His whole play screams "cult recruit trying to do as much damage as he can before going down." Seriously. Shooting Thor? That's
fucking insane.

Goddamn, the idea that Espeonage reads this and says to himself, "Huh, Thor vs Magua," is quite possibly the derpiest moment in this game that has become a monument to derpitude. People saying that Espeonage is possible scum are definitively wrong on this because a scum-PR
would at least be trying to hit the cult recruiter
whereas Espeonage, as near as I can tell, is playing DietyKabuto and saying "omgyouthinkimscummyonlyscumwouldeverthinkthat". Or, and this would make me sadder, he looked at Hinduragi's #2170 and thought that it represented anything but an attempt at self preservation.

Shooting Thor is motherfucking goddamn pants-on-fire-on-head braindead retarded.

Shooting me is stupid, but only in the, "Oh, Magua, that guy who didn't want the vig claim lynched, and who didn't want the cult cop claim lynched? Yeah. Obvious cult right there," sense. Which is still pretty sizable, but not enough to be bolded.

PEdit: *snores*
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Magua »

UNVOTE: Lost Butterfly
VOTE: Hinduragi
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Unvote
Don't @ me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:VOTE: Lost Butterfly

I'm going to rage for a little bit, because town apparently can't find its own ass with both hands and a map.

Shooting Thor is motherfucking goddamn pants-on-fire-on-head braindead retarded.

Shooting me is stupid, but only in the, "Oh, Magua, that guy who didn't want the vig claim lynched, and who didn't want the cult cop claim lynched?

VOTE: Hinduragi

....If Magua's town, I want everyone to remember this post. You can bet it will be brought up post-game.

The above post makes me think Magua's town. I obviously need to re-think this game.

I'm going to go ahead and gather my thoughts on a CR by poking through ISO's.

Props go to both scumteams for managing to get this many Town killed without any of you dying. Big ups there.

You guys are going to lynch me, right? Let me finish up my ISO-reads if you're planning to.

I wrote:I've got something I'm pondering. We DO think all Embodiments are unrecruitable, right? I need to make sure before I point this out.

Alright. About this, it's someone suspicious. They are either a PR or scum-fakeclaim. Do I out them?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

While you drive me nuts with your holier than thou attitude this game I agree with a lot about that post, Magua.

The only paranoia is with 13 now and theoretically 4:4:5 and this could be the long ball for the win or at minimum my all but guaranteed loss (5:4:3).

Hindu's out of gate post though. Hmm.

---

God in heaven YES you out them. Although this should be good.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage claimed Crone, meaning he 1.) has buddies with that 2.) has it as a scum safeclaim or 3.) is a PR. There's basically 0 chance it isn't in the game and he'd somehow know that.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Magua »

No.

Spoiler: No.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Your theory is:
1) Benmage is scum with a PR/fakeclaim, and decided to get the CULT COP lynched. The CULT COP who can ONLY HELP THE SCUM FIND THE CULT.
Or
2) Benmage is a PR and it is very important that this needs to be outted/confirmed.

Die. Now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Scum wouldn't know he's the cult cop same as I wouldn't. Bullshit theory.

And Benmage could've been recruited at any time during the game. His claiming, saying his flavor, and then saying it was a fakeclaim is suspicious as fuck. ESPECIALLY when it turns out he had actual flavor from SOMEWHERE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Tip: The flavor wasn't breadcrumbed either.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Magua »

Hinduragi wrote:Scum wouldn't know he's the cult cop same as I wouldn't. Bullshit theory.

And Benmage could've been recruited at any time during the game. His claiming, saying his flavor, and then saying it was a fakeclaim is suspicious as fuck. ESPECIALLY when it turns out he had actual flavor from SOMEWHERE.

IF IT WAS SO FUCKING SUSPICIOUS WHY DID YOU HAMMER SEVEN MINUTES AFTER HE CLAIMED INSTEAD OF FUCKING ASKING HIM FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Magua »

FUCK

THAT FAKE HAMMER AGAIN FUCKS WITH ME

FUCK

I still hate you, but its not seven minutes.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Magua »

Magua wrote:
FUCK

THAT FAKE HAMMER AGAIN FUCKS WITH ME

FUCK

I still hate you, but its not seven minutes.

No, I had it right the first time.

8 votes on him in #1276. (L-1)
You unvote in #1295. (L-2)
Lost Butterfly votes in #1299 (L-1)
You hammer in #1309

7 minutes.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm talking about during Day 4 it was suspicious. Day 3, I thought he was a cop who was saying he fakeclaimed so he wouldn't get recruited so I wasn't willing to ask him. Asking him details and letting the cult recruit him makes no sense from my viewpoint if it was a real CC. I trusted that he wasn't gambit'ing and went with it plus I trusted Faraday to some degree.

With this flavor, his "fakeclaim" today, and everything else I think he's probable cult. And if I'm right, that means Spyrex was right all along, which means we're getting this rubbed in our faces post-game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't get the flavor complain directed towards me...

And cyberset.... really..... zzzzzzzzz

Empking, Thor and mayyyybe AGM or spy spy is cult.

Spyrex cult recruiter with madien safeclaim???? But no other provable abilities .... just unrecruitable... meh.

Anywhose Hindu is looking more like scum.

But vezo neeeeeeeeeeeeds to see this noose.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 am

Empking's been going on about the Crone claim for a while now, Hind.

And yeah, that's not how you use a safe claim.

Unvote, vote: Hind

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

Wow, I have to remember to lurk more often - I give up in frustration on this game and it's 3+ pages a day while I get distracted by another game's lylo (we won, huzzah me!) and not only do I not get shot but now everyone is running up the lynch I support while still mumbling about how Thor is obv. recruit?

What is this?

@Hindi voters - who amongst you thinks Thor is obv. recruit? Because I'm kinda voting Hindi and have probably been doing it longer than you.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 am

We're all aware you make sense as a recruit and you know that too. Trying to determine who the CR is based on your play doesn't strike me as particularly productive.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

So...just ignore it.

Also, if I make so much sense as a recruit - why wouldn't cult react to the super obvious conclusion that everyone would be able to make? I'm not a cult recruit, and cult knows that, and thus reactions around me are applicable.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 am

I am ignoring it. And I'm certainly not ruling out that the CR might've recruited someone else.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”