Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Unvote

Vote: Icey

Unvote

Vote: Vaya

I will do my Wall of Text posting when the mood strikes me.

As for the two unvotes on me: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Two votes on me, I mean
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:03 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

well that level of casualness can't be fake-

wait a minute.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:53 am

Post by WrathChild »

UNVOTE: Spyrex

Damage evidence indicates non-scum. Were you (the Masons) responsible for any of the night 1 deaths?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:fate should never won that game due to the fact masons (pretty much) flipped.

it's quite clear Spy has been soaking up damage, can you explain how that's working if we're not masons, eh?

there is no 'logical' reason to claim masons, but then scum claiming masons makes no 'logical sense either' sooooooooooooo?

Wait so because Spyrex said that he took damage in thread, and you know he took damage, that means your a mason?
Wut?
Scum claiming mason Day 1 makes more sense then town claiming mason. As scum would be taken gambits (and as chesskid in your hydra, its not a stretch).

WrathChild wrote:

Damage evidence indicates non-scum. Were you (the Masons) responsible for any of the night 1 deaths?

You ignore the possibility that town could be the cause of the damage
That their could be two scum teams
They they could be a team of SK.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:well that level of casualness can't be fake-

wait a minute.

Derp
Even if I was Mafia, I would probably be as disinterested as I am now, lol
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:10 am

Post by SGRaaize »

By the way, I still think AGOG is town, its just Mana_Ku was amazingly scummy.

If I had a way to know there's an ability in here that protects from a kill at 100%, I would probably just try to get Mana_Ku lynched and get AGOG protected and a clear until the end of the game, but there's so much shit that can happen at this point its best not to try to take control of Night actions
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:24 am

i'll probably start playing this game well now. spyrex as a mason partner is pretty motivating.

vaya wagon is okay, due to POE, btw.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 am

Bunnylover wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:fate should never won that game due to the fact masons (pretty much) flipped.

it's quite clear Spy has been soaking up damage, can you explain how that's working if we're not masons, eh?

there is no 'logical' reason to claim masons, but then scum claiming masons makes no 'logical sense either' sooooooooooooo?

Wait so because Spyrex said that he took damage in thread, and you know he took damage, that means your a mason?
Wut?
Scum claiming mason Day 1 makes more sense then town claiming mason. As scum would be taken gambits (and as chesskid in your hydra, its not a stretch).

no you silly bunny. look at it this way: no one has claimed to damage us. what does that mean, they obviously see it as scummy. why? because it is. so this means spyrex is taking damage from anti town players, i.e. the mafia most likely.

scum claiming masons day 1 makes no sense, what if there's real masons out there? boom, headshot. chesskid doesn't gambit as scum, and has a notoriety for claiming his role/softclaiming early, you played with him in ASOS due to being impulive.

SGR: if i'm town, spyrex is town. also spyrex is probably more likely to catch scum in this game than me, I'd say well because he's taken it seriously since replacing in and more fired up.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 am

Feysal: you alluded to LMP being scum, I don't see it. Help?
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 am

mod: prod CSL/bowser

(he's using his bowser account and replaced csl with it in his other games, might wanna hit that one up_
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:31 am

WrathChild wrote:

nope.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Zdenek »

I don't think that we can trust the night actions from last night at all, considering that Katy seems to have been both killed, resurrected and removed from the game all at once (notice that on the main page her listing in the dead list has been crossed out like RBT's was). So I won't be using the results of last nights actions to clear or incriminate anyone.

As a result of this, I don't think that Wrathchild's reasons for suspecting Spyrex hold water. Plus, I think it is highly unlike that scum would risk claiming as masons on day one. Similarly, I don't see why we should think that dead Katy confirms the masons.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I think she's merely crossed out because she was removed from the game
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Vaya »

No idea why the masons are voting SGR. The guy seems pretty town to me, there are better targets than him right now. Baby Spice, Zdenek, and inhim are much better lynch candidates today if you ask me.

VOTE: Zdenek
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

Zdenek is town. He's that town thats trying his hardest to get mislynched, but he's town.

Not as confident as others, sure, but its there.

inHim I can get behind. Baby kinda floated in that null range in my reads.

SGR? Noise.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 am

Post by SGRaaize »

SpyreX wrote:SGR? Noise.

What does this mean? I am trying hard too, I will post a serious post with reads, etc, eventually
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SGRaaize wrote:By the way, I still think AGOG is town, its just Mana_Ku was amazingly scummy.

If I had a way to know there's an ability in here that protects from a kill at 100%, I would probably just try to get Mana_Ku lynched and get AGOG protected and a clear until the end of the game, but there's so much shit that can happen at this point its best not to try to take control of Night actions

Last game their were multiple ways to damage someone (weapon damage, spell damage, etc.), and you had to protect with the right protection spell =/.

Zdenek wrote:I don't think that we can trust the night actions from last night at all, considering that Katy seems to have been both killed, resurrected and removed from the game all at once (notice that on the main page her listing in the dead list has been crossed out like RBT's was). So I won't be using the results of last nights actions to clear or incriminate anyone.

As a result of this, I don't think that Wrathchild's reasons for suspecting Spyrex hold water. Plus, I think it is highly unlike that scum would risk claiming as masons on day one. Similarly, I don't see why we should think that dead Katy confirms the masons.

I think my ability targeted the first person to die.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Bowser enters the game instead of CSL. Welcome Bowser!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, noise. 3 parts one liners that do nothing to one part illegible wall. Mix and serve.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Feysal »

My best bets for scum are Zdenek, Surye and Baby Spice. Possibly Vaya, I don't have a fix on that slot. Zdenek for his noncommittal posting, suspects I disagree with, and for squandering his vote yesterday. I saw his reply, and it is plausible, but it also seems like it could be a convenient excuse. Surye partly because of LMP, on whose play I did not get any town tells from, save his frustration and replacing out. Everything else I could easily see him doing and saying as scum. LMP also listed me as his number one town read for a reason I find pretty weak, and I wondered if he was really worried about me targeting him with something. Then there is Surye and the Amished tell, which really sticks out like a sore thumb.

As for Baby Spice, the more I thought about it, the odder it seemed that she never confirmed either way whether she was undead when Beefster said he attacked her. It seemed as though she was simply taking advantage of an unexpected clear, which later proved false. Oh, and I'd still like to know how she managed to stay healthy this far.

The rest of my reads are town reads of varying strength. I'll get into them if I need to, and I need to update my notes anyway.

A Gaggle of Geese [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3216489#p3216489]#1888[/url] wrote:also i'm a very bad player, no idea why I wouldn't make chesskid look smart.

I think I've seen you before in a hydra, and I was left with the impression that you were a smart player, so your actions over the past couple pages surprised me in a bad way. It's fine though, you were seeking reactions, you got them.

SpyreX [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3216515#p3216515]#1890[/url] wrote:Kills were so obviously fake I dont even.

Yessir masons with a dayvig BALANCE HOOO.

I did not think that you having two daykills was very likely, but one was within the realm of possibility, perhaps from using that dagger Chesskid picked up.

Anyway, I think it is highly unlikely that the mason claim would be false. I'd find a two-man serial killer team more probable than them being mafia. However, I don't find SpyreX taking damage to be a reliable argument for this. The first time his slot took damage it was after the night with the mass redirects, meaning the damage could have come from anywhere. This time we have only SpyreX's word that he took any damage at all. Is there someone else who took damage, but not enough to affect their status? I haven't, I'm completely unharmed.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah, I was excellent in Court as part of Lost Butterfly, I'm not actually a bad player, just this game isn't motivating me and I decided just fucking around might bring something useful out.

I'll read Surye, I saw the Amished tell but I'm not sure it's 100% accurate in this context, plus I've seen it being ineffective in cold war mafia, recently.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Feysal »

I know, I was there. I was pretty angry about how Amrun got mislynched over that tell. At the time I thought that a new player who was yet unfamiliar with common tells could easily make such a mistake, and considering she replaced as the primary wagonee I think she was right to accuse her predecessor of bad play. These warning signs don't apply to Surye - he has been around long enough, and there were no votes on him when he replaced in.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal, not undead (At least how I would catagorise undead) but not alive either.

I'm hunting someone. I wont say who, beacaue I don't want to warn them, but given fluff, I believe the person I'm hunting is anti-town.
I can investigate to find that person.

N1, my investigation got redirected to Mana-Ku. This was specified in the result. (I tried to target Beefster)
N2 my investigation was redirected to Katy. This again was specified in the result. (I tried to target SGR)
Twilight1 and T2 investigations went though on the targets I tried for. This again was specified. (Neither Feysal nor Inhim were the person I am looking for. imo this has no bearing on their roles/alignments)

N2 we got mass redirected again. (Sorry Icey, it turns out that I'm immune to your roleblock, hence my questions
Plus side though, Icey goes into the town pile.)

Which makes me think that Katy wore two night actions that were directed at other people. An insta kill and the removal.

Why do this? Must admit to spending a bit of time thinking about. I think the sorcerors need to know that the redirect happened. (Besides, if they keep dieing like this, I'm worried the game will end before I find my target)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”