Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:48 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well we finally hit pay dirt. About time. Now it's definitely game on.
6 alive and if there's 2 mafia left we absolutely have to lynch scum again today.
I'm not completely sure there's 2 left... remembering that we started with 11 players there's possibly only 3 scum total, and if Breakdown was anti-town that means only 1 scum left.
I'm not trying to lull us into a false sense of security here, I'm just saying that I have no idea whether the town is in a good position or not right now.
(Which is frustrating!)

Yoko, if you've found an innocent you should probably keep the name to yourself, unless that person is in danger of being lynched. Confirmed innocents are favourite targets for the mafia.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:16 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Talitha wrote:Yoko, if you've found an innocent you should probably keep the name to yourself, unless that person is in danger of being lynched. Confirmed innocents are favourite targets for the mafia.
I shall keep quiet but for my own reasons.

FsOS-ALL OF YOU :twisted:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:30 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Darkblade I got you at 6 posts for a full 8 pages

Mu that is one loooooooooong flu
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:30 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Darkblade I got you at 6 posts for a full 8 pages

Man that is one loooooooooong flu
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:31 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

My bad
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:38 am

Post by Stewie »

I'll take that as a no.
Vote: primoris
for overprotecting phoebus.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:28 am

Post by Primoris »

I wasn't protecting him, at least that was not what I ment! I'm just a townie, nothing more, I didn't know anything.

I'm not sure what to vote. Yoko is silent about his investigation, but maybe his comment about Darkblade is a subtle hint?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:57 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I got nothing good I am left to find the mafia in the day. Chances are the COP will die tonight unless theres some other wierd plans for the mafia.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:25 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Here’s where I give it everything I’ve got after reading through the whole game numerous times!!! Dates are of why I would be for or against them check it out. Being I’m the only one that fellow townies can really rely upon hopefully this is good enough to be worth something (even if it’s just a little something).

They are in the same order that Norinel has them posted at the beginning.

Darkblade-
Always
wanted Phoebus dead. On the other hand he's way too queit. Could go either way guessing townie.

Talitha- First of all she has lots of experience. She is a worthy adversary especially as mafia. Tehgood seemed completely innocent to me and being that she has all of that experience I would have assumed she would have thought the same thing. But no she was always against him and was the main factor in getting him killed. My guess is she's the mafia.

Flying Dutchman- Not much good on him. Stayed on bigben and did not claim that his role was a little iffy until l8ter called upon. Date of suspision Wed Dec 03 2003 7:02pm. Date he saved himself Dec 4 2003 7:00am. Could be mafia.

Yoko Kurama-Well I think this is Me!!! :D

Primoris-Stated both mafia voted for Phoebus though we are not sure that there are 2 mafia he could have just done this to get people off his back. But since he is new I figure he is not clever enough for that strategy and doubt his mafianess. Also Investigated- Pro town

Stewie-Tue Dec 02 2003 3:57pm was the 1st to take his vote off Bigben and claim that he had a similar role and that he understood a newbies confusion. Look like a townie to me.

My guesses and purely guesses I would like to hear from the rest of you. Tear this thread apart I would like for you to do it because I don't want to vote for a townie. Talitha and Flying Dutchman are my two suspects.

I figure this Talitha unless the mafia are idiots they will kill the cop tonight. I cannot be protected so divulging this information is only to the good of the town, which from my suspicions I doubt you are.

FOS-Talitha

I would like you to role-claim
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:37 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think that talitha and FD are probably the two remaining mafia, not because of suspicions, but because I think that the rest are quite cleared. DB always wanted phoebus dead, and so did I. Yoko came out as cop, and pointed towards phoebus. Primoris was extremely suspicious, and still is (could be godfather). But the 2 not cleared at all are talitha and FD. I still consider that primoris could be GF, and want him to roleclaim.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

go town, good plan oops (continues to rot)
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:35 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm not crossing Darkblade and Stewie off my suspicious list just because they wanted Phoebus dead. Mafia commonly use this tactic and vote for one of their own who is looking suspicious, as a way of making themselves look innocent later on after their buddy is lynched.
This is why I didn't like the logic used yesterday when Stewie (?) suggested that we lynch Primoris, because he defended Phoebus. Mafia don't usually come out and openly defend their buddies either.
Yoko wrote:Tehgood seemed completely innocent to me and being that she has all of that experience I would have assumed she would have thought the same thing.
What??? Does anyone else agree with this? I could go through point by point and explain why I thought he was suspicious but I thought it was exceedingly obvious, and judging by his very quick lynch, I was not the only one who thought so. I was extremely surprised when he turned out to be pro-town, to say the least.
Yoko wrote:I figure this Talitha unless the mafia are idiots they will kill the cop tonight. I cannot be protected so divulging this information is only to the good of the town, which from my suspicions I doubt you are.
This is a fair point. We can't be sure if there's a back-up doctor so you are right to come forward with what you know.
As for your roleclaim request, I am a plain townie.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:06 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok this is one of two posts but the more important one I assume. Talitha you said tehgood seemed really scummy to you. Well heres how I see it.
tehgood wrote:Vote: Massive, because is says "Mafia Scum" under his name...
Tehgoods first post nothing big about it.
tehgood wrote:Well... blah. Unvote Massive - it was random.

I didn't see any real arguments against either Phoebus OR Primoris, but Phoebus got pretty.. defensive. FOS Phoebus.

Bigbenwd is just seeming very lynch happy, and using CrapLogic galore -
OMGUS Vote bigbenwd
bigben was using crap logic vote well deserved. Looks like he's pointing his finger at phoebus a now known mafia.
tehgood wrote:Well then - Unvote bigbenderfwad

My role PM was structured similarly - so I belive him.

However, Flying Dutchman is looking very suspicious. If 4 people got the same type of vague roles, then why wouldn't Dutchman?

tentative Vote Dutchman

tehgood
Looks like he's pointing at dutch here

Talitha wrote:Well first off it's nice to see credit given where credit is due... Try for a triple-post next time massive, I dare ya

Of the main lynch contenders I'm tending towards voting for Pheobus... not because of the role claim, I find it somewhat believable, more because of the early defensiveness, and now he seems to be trying to vote to please others. Because he's already claimed though I'm not going to vote right now because some more info before we lynch would be good.

I'll vote:tehgood for now, for jumping on the back of the "i've got the same sort of role as you" brigade.
Why wouldn't he have if he were town? This is no good reason to vote him. When I look at it from a mafia perspective it is a good way to start on the way of getting a townie lynched. You do point out phoebus here which is to your advantage but I would do the same being as phoebus was not doing so well for the mafia. She was obvious in way more ways then one.

I will review the rest of the posts up until tehgoods lynching and make another post about them.

Talitha do know this I am not sure if you are mafia, and I am only doing this to state my opinion and I thought that I might have swayed myself to belive you, though so far it is looking like this is just another excuse of yours.
[/quote]
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:53 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Here's the rest till tehgoods lynching lets see how scummy he makes himself. Pretty long with little that matters honestly, make you own opinions

Breakdown is the second vote for tehgood only went off of Talitha's statement about saying he had a vague role too. Also says he will put his vote on phoebus if nothing scummy comes out of tehgood.

tehgood wrote:Well... yea.

Reading over my posts.. (or lack thereoff ) meh...

Maily because I havn't really seen anyone act superscummy other than bigbenwd... but his claim has been "verified" by other people, and I was just saying my PM matched up with his, slightly.

However, he DOES act majorly scummy - more so than anyone else. I guess it is a better lead than anything I have read so far.

Unvote Flying Dutchman

Vote bigbenwd

tehgood
Now this quote leads him to look a little scummy. If he had gotten the vague role pm and bigben said it before anyone then why wouldn't he believe him? On the other hand bigben was jumping around all over the place changing his votes and posting jibberish could have still looked a little scummy in my opinion.

Stewie is the next to go on tehgood because of his backing up bigben then voting for him again.
tehgood wrote:To explain myself:

I havn't been paying a whole lot of attention to this game, and when I say bigbenwd's claim of a vague role PM, I just said, "yea, I agree".. so it wouldn't appear I was lurking.

Actually READING his posts... :roll:

He just seems uber scummy, more so than anyone else. And even if he IS innocent, at least we lynched someone who spews CrapLogic, rather than someone who doesn't confuse us (and by us I mean me :wink: )

tehgood
Now he doesn't claim his case very well but this still makes him not seem that scummy being that bigben was very confusing changing his votes all the time and Craplogic was a definate. When he said all he meant was to not seem lurking it could go either way on one hand if he were mafia he would try not to lurk but he wouldn't use the term lurking. If he was a townie and didn't want people to believe he was lurking since he had very minimal posts he might have said exactly what he did say.
Breakdown wrote:The object of the game isn't to kill all the confusing people, and judging by his couple hundred other posts outside this thread bigben doesn't seem to really be acting out of the ordinary. If he is scum, hats off to him, cuz there isn't anything in his behavior that makes me want to lynch him, not yet anyways.

I was planning on switching my vote back to Phoebus once you spoke up, but with the way you've been acting in your last couple posts really makes me wonder if you're not the better choice. There's nothing damning against you, no, but I'm just getting a bad vibe off of you. confirm vote: tehgood
The main part of this post is that breakdown believes there is still not much to go on even though he is voting tehgood. This is the same way I feel, tehgood could go either way right now but not enough yet to lynch him.
Talitha wrote:I'm still on tehgood.... first he mentions how bigben's roleclaim sounds like his role, then he turns around and says that bigben is scummy.
Yes it's probably a self-preservation move, but it all just sounds a bit fishy to me.
You have every right to be on tehgood right now but still shouldn't want him to be lynched until you hear more.
tehgood wrote:I said that bigbenwd's role PM being vague was similar to mine - I never mentioned anything about my role being similar to his...

@breakdown - my last couple posts have been defending myself against rabid claims of me being buddy buddy with bigben :roll:

still, he seems the most supicious right now - neither Phoebus nor Primoris seem scummy.

Massive, however - he is looking a bit off, just his last 2 posts.
F.O.S Massive

confirm vote bigbenwd
Massive looked very scummy to me too. When I began this game my two main mafia suspects were Phoebus and Massive. He was defending himself really doesn't seem to ME that he deserves a vote.1
tehgood wrote:AHH!

BIGBEN!

First: use proper punctuation, etc (I'm a hypocrite).

Second: You look like scum. Scum Scum Scum Scum.

confirm vote bigbenwd
Tehgood starts going after bigben too much way too much. After finding out bigben was innocent I could see how people might jump on tehgood for comments as that one but he still seems more ignorant then scummy to me.
Talitha wrote:Hmmm... what is it.. 12 hours until deadline?
I'm not going to change my vote, but it looks like bigben is going to be the one lynched.

A small piece of mafia advice for bigben: If you are pro-town and you believe tehgood could be anti-town, smart play would be to put your vote on tehgood... no-one would hold it against you and it might give you a fighting chance...
If you are anti-town please ignore this advice :P
I don't like this post of Talitha's don't ask me why it just gets on my nerves. Maybe because she wants tehgood killed so bad without enough information to really go on. The way I see things is talitha is a very good mafia player and why she would want to kill him so bad is beyond me.
tehgood wrote:Gah. I'm not anti-town. :?

Yea.. please don't lynch me, I actually wanna play this game :roll:

But I don't suppose there is anything that could PROVE that I am pro/anti town... just assumptions based on that I agreed that my role PM was vague.

tehgood

LET ME LIVE! :wink:
Pathetic but definatly townie material.

Flying dutchman starts the new day off by voting tehgood and saying not much to go on. Well in my opinion if talitha and flying dutchman are working together this is a good idea being that it throws attention off them being a group and they figure that the townies will see the votes and jump right on as they did.
massive wrote:Why the heck would anyone kill Breakdown? That seems arbitrary.

Right now, and I hate to say this, but Talitha seems most suspicious to me. I did a re-read, and when she joined the game, it seemed like she just jumped on a reason, ANY reason to stay away from the bigbenwd bandwagon and move on tehgood. The problem is, I also find tehgood suspicious (and I think I was the one who outlined the whole "my PM too" reason for tehgood's suspiciosity in the first place), so I'm in "one or the other" mode now.
Here massive confirms what I earlier stated you jumped on tehgood for little reason not enough to want to lnch him then he gave crappy posts so you built your little case against him.
Talitha wrote:Well that's interesting. The two people under the most pressure late yesterday now pointing the finger in my direction.

You're right. I did try to stay away from the bigben bandwagon. Why? Mainly because what he said about his role PM rang true. I know the mod did not want us to use that kind of information so I haven't mentioned it, but it's hard to ignore when it's there in black and white. To me, although he was voting and posting erratically (have you noticed how he posts around the rest of the forum??), he was one of my least suspicious people. and he was an easy target for the mafia because of it.

vote: tehgood
Nice quote but it's about what I would say if I were in your position and mafia.
tehgood wrote:Because he didn't claim a role untill later..?

I agreed with him about his PM - he didn't say anything about his role.

Lemme find the quote.

Secondly, why is it bad to agree with someone?

tehgood
tehgood wrote:
bigbenwd wrote:i suggest you all dont lynch me, it'll be a waste, all i was told though was i'm pro town and i have no powers, other then that, she wouldnt specify, so i dunno even lol
err... :oops:

I stand corrected.

Anyway, why is saying I am also a vanilla townie with a vague role PM bad? All I did was agree with him!

Sad thing is - I can't prove I'm pro-town. But you can't prove I'm anti-town.

There's not much else I can say to defend myself.

tehgood
These are the last to quotes in my opinion of any importance. It explains the mistakes tehgood made he was not playing with his head I can now see why the rest of the town voted tehgood. He died from pressure put on him by talitha. He did not seem scummy at all until talitha pressured him for no reason and he got scared. It is a good tactic for a member of the mafia.

Lets see I just wasted abut an hour and 30 min on this so I may as well post it. My order of suspision now goes Flying Dutchman-Talitha-Primoris
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:02 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

First of all sorry bout the double posts if norinel could delete the identical ones it would be much appretiated. This computer is a piece of $hit.

To make this post have more meaning I would like to state a more in depth opinion of Stewie. Stewie was the first to take his vote off bigben after the vague role was stated by bigben. If this was a mafia ploy then he has me completely fooled. When more people came out later and stated the vague role It only made Stewies case more belivable.
Here's the point lets say Stewie is mafia. Stewie would have taken a chance about the vague roles. If no one else had gotten them then he would look like mafia. If stewie turns out mafia I figure I won't feel so bad (because to me it would feel like plaing Einstien in a game of chess :D)

Basically what this means is I trust what Stewie says, and I think the remaining town should consider him confirmed townie.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:34 am

Post by Primoris »

Stewie, I will roleclaim: Townie

I'm just a townie, that's exactly the reason I was behaving suspicious. I may have said many times that I wasn't sure, because I wasn't sure, but I
never
said that we should
not
vote for someone. All I have ever said was "I'm not sure yet", because I didn't want to lynch someone pro-town. When I voted for tehgood, he turned out a townie which made me even more careful with voting.

Now, like I have said after it became day again, Flying Dutchman is being silent, he rarely posts arguments, I think he's keeping low profile and hopes we won't pay much attention. Scummy...

Oh and I just read this sentence again [quote=me]There are still two Mafia alive and both voted for Phoebus.[/quote]

That is of course a very bad sentence. I should have said: "I think there are 2 mafia still alive and I think both voted for Phoebus".

Of course I don't know sure if there are 2 mafia alive! But I have the bad habit to post thoughts as facts (altough that isn't always intended).
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:42 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

In my opinion primoris in stating 2 mafia are left it made me think you more of a townie. The other hand of it of course is what you thought I was speaking of that you and another person are mafia and in knowing there are two you posted the two voted for phoebus.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:25 am

Post by Norinel »

Double post deleted.

Vote Count:

Primoris- 1 (Stewie)

Not voting (5)- Darkblade, Talitha, Flying Dutchman, Yoko Kurama, Primoris

4 to lynch.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:39 pm

Post by Talitha »

Since Yoko has gone to so much trouble to detail the circumstances of tehgood's lynch I'll try and make a useful reply, but right now I'm too tired and can't concentrate for long enough, sorry!

I hope I'll have enough time to do some analysis of my own within a couple of days too.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:27 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok Flying Dutchman I just saw you post in 3 of the 4 forums. It has been said that you are lying low and now I believe it. Maybe its not smart for you to play 4 games at once.

I think you need some motivation to try to play in this game too.

Vote-Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:28 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

I follow this game too, only I have something useful to say in my other games, and not here.........
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:50 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

That makes plenty of sense.... So FD you have nothing of importance to say or comment about on any of the things that have been said against you or about anyone else? So you have no comment to make about what we will do or who we will lynch? Man If everyone thought like you then this web site wouldn't be necessary now would it. I remind you you are playing a game here and like it is usually said you have a responsibility to the rest of the players. There is plenty of stuff to consider at this most KEY point of our game. Your lazyness and excuses don't lead me to believe you are mafia but a mere JACKASS.

Thats as nice as I can be without going....nevermind
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:52 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Unvote-Flying Dutchman
[/b]
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:01 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok I'm pretty sure Talithas Mafia and I may have a decent reason. The other night when no one was killed the mafia probley tryed to kill massive. Assuming that massive was the doctor because doctors tend to protect themselves the mafia went after him instead of me because they figured massive would then protect me. So anyway FD and Primoris are newbies doubt they would have grabbed on to this strategy yet. Now Talitha and Darkblade are not new so it leaves me to believe one of them thought the idea. Darkblade always wanted phoebus dead which leaves me to believe the mafia strategist is Talitha. Plus the tehgood thing too and my gut feeling.

Soooooo.....
Vote-Talitha

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”