Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Junox »

MOI wrote:@Junox - Let me get this straight ... you are a Vig that only kills Town? Are you unlimited? And should I not find it odd that I have a regular vig claim besides your 'special' Vig claim?

That's what I got from my box. You can see that my Post 10 pretty much explains what I got in retrospect. (Mind you, double-edge sword wasn't the name of my box). It's kinda like a vigilante cop. At least that's how we have been playing it.

Since I appear to have been blocked we really need to hit up DK today for claiming masons with a scum. I don't really get that. I have mainly been avoiding DK because he is a major troll in every game I have seen him play in.

MOI wrote:Junox - unless he is lynched you are officially on "Vig DK" duty.

We should lynch him and use my power on someone else.

@DK explain the mason thing.
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

So let me get this straight. We have an investigative provable vig claim on our hands. And we are lynching another guy. Something doesn't make sense here. If neruz flips town then junox is confirmed scum. I find it hard to believe that junox would fake claim something so provable as scum, thus my vote stay on neruz for now. DK is vig bate for get about him.

@deathnote, you do realize that that box isn't exactly the most pro-town right?

Also rinaka lied in box trading and gave me nothing. What a shame. However, I also had nothing (I gave my box to hoopla...) so it was a fair trade.

@DK, stop saying that you aren't useful and be useful. Scum hunt instead of spewing shit about masons. Ohh, yeah that meason was your scum bud.

WE LYNCH NERUZ TODAY to prove junox claim. If neruz flips scum Junox must be town or is playing really really stupid as scum. If neruz flips town we have junox lynch him and then lynch dk.

@anybody, what is the average number of people in a scum team? I haven't played a large game (that actually has scum in it. Check SBM2) in over a year now.
after a wank.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Rikana wrote:Add Lobster to my list.

Forgot about him.

Unvote, Vote: DK

list? :?

@cooldog, if junox was rbed, and we lynch neruz and he flips town, that does not mean that junox is town. granted that was the mindset i had going into after his claim, but if he was blocked, then lynching neruz could be for nothing. id rather lynch dkab and leave neruz for night.

i dont mind a hohum lynch, but i think there are better lynches out there. hohum hasn't been pro town at all, but at the same time im not seeing why hohum is the best lynch candidate.

@dkab, why masons?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Junox »

I meant to
unvote, vote DK
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

CoolDog wrote:WE LYNCH NERUZ TODAY to prove junox claim. If neruz flips scum Junox must be town or is playing really really stupid as scum. If neruz flips town we have junox lynch him and then lynch dk.

Um, no. I have a rock solid Town read on you CoolDoG so I’m going to put this gently –

Deathnote has claimed a Mass-roleblock that all evidence so far says actually happened.

Junox’s claim is useless when they were blocked.

We aren’t lynching Neruz on that claim.

Get over on HoHum please.

--

Lobster wrote:after re-looking up hohum, why are we lynching hohum, and not dk? why not lynch dk and vig hohum?

I’ll be straight up here with my reasoning - HoHum looks like some sort of scum bomb role, perhaps one that could take out my Sekrit Vig Friend. His Post Restriction and play Day 2 looks specifically crafted to be targeted. Plus his begging to be vigged looks bad.

I’d much prefer we lynch him and force someone like DK to hammer. If he’s some sort of bomb / Super Saint Mafia role we can eliminate a scummy player at the same time we lynch him.

--

Primate wrote:Yep, that's fair enough. I had the idea in my head yesterday based on CSL and didn't think. You're quite right.

That’s still rather suspect. You think, with DK and YamiChan floating around Day 1, that the scum team wouldn’t try in the least to get someone other than one of their members lynched? Bussing CSL doesn’t give much credit, IMO.

You comment smells very much of the classic “Usefull Helpful Town” posting scum does. It, on the surface, looks like you are putting serious thought into the game, which Town does. But looking into the thinking it isn’t logical or Pro-Town at all.

--

DK wrote:Erm.. DK the next mislynch.

AtE from Chesskid Jr. Nice. Go sit in the corner and wait for your bullets please.

--

Julox wrote:Since I appear to have been blocked we really need to hit up DK today for claiming masons with a scum. I don't really get that. I have mainly been avoiding DK because he is a major troll in every game I have seen him play in.

This makes my skin crawl. As I said yesterday … DK is a walking mislynch. He’s best served by a hail of bullets.

Issue 1 I have – why in Day 1 or Day 2 didn’t you target DK if he’s been a major troll in every game you have played with him? I can’t see shooting Toonfighter over DK or YamiChan as a player with your claimed role Day 1. And Neruz was a rather bad shot also, IMO.

Issue 2 I have – why are you ignoring this little gem from Rikana?

Rikana ISO 24 wrote:Can't hammer my scumbud.

sorry.

This, based on your standard, is just as damning as DK’s post.

Yet not one peep out of your slot about how it’s a scum claim that must be killed.

Julox wrote:We should lynch him and use my power on someone else.

No, your power is increadibly Anti-Town. Randomly shooting Town while not killing Scum is a WIFOM bomb that doesn’t serve Town being generally unleashed.

Kill another Townie with a bad shot like Toonfighter and I think you have to die. Just so you know where things stand.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 pm

@MOI

ugh, jester and bomb? ive never played a game with either, but having both in one game? im surprised. ill consider it though. also, arent there variations on bombs? on another forum i played on, the bomb killed like, 3 people on the lynch randomly. not the person hammered. is this not the way MS bombs work? also if someone tries to kill them at night, do they kill the person that targets them?

but i completely disagree with you on dkab. everyone acts like he is a walking mislynch, but ive played 2 games with him, and he is NOT acting like town dkab. i think we need to consider that he may be playing up his mislynchiness. can you honestly say this is the same dkab from superhero mafia?

i totally dont even have a read on primate. i need to read him, but i dont get what he is talking about with csl. is he saying that scum was turned into a jester? if he is thats just a waste of time.

i totally forgot up until now that rikana said that. double dkab goodness.

@rikana, why did you say that?

ive also never played a game with a town only vig ability. it sounds like something that really shouldnt be utilized (again).

anyway, i get your vibe from hohum, id rather keep my vote on dkab for now.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DK called yesterday a mislynch.

I can't even fathom whats going on in there.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Junox
Junox
Townie
Junox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Junox »

MoI wrote:Issue 1 I have – why in Day 1 or Day 2 didn’t you target DK if he’s been a major troll in every game you have played with him? I can’t see shooting Toonfighter over DK or YamiChan as a player with your claimed role Day 1. And Neruz was a rather bad shot also, IMO.

We chose ToonFighter because Yamichan had replaced out by the time we chose. We were going to choose her. Rhinox mentioned DK but I told him we had to be careful because he is a troll and I wanted to use this to catch scum. We chose ToonFighter because he kinda played the "I can't catch up card" all of Day 1. We chose Neruz because he was pinging both our scumdars. He was almost the night 1 choice but I backed out because I thought he very well may have joined this game just to troll Yamichan.

MoI wrote:Issue 2 I have – why are you ignoring this little gem from Rikana?

Because that was blatant silliness from Rikana. DK trolls as town so I pretty much think he is an idiot. I even begged the mod to not let him join.

MoI wrote:Kill another Townie with a bad shot like Toonfighter and I think you have to die. Just so you know where things stand.

This is just dumb. I obviously didn't kill ToonFighter because I thought he was town. It's like a Vigilante missed shot. This power is like a weak cop/vig so I plan on continuing to use it on people I think are scummy thank you very much.

Questions for you:
1) How has my play been antitown in ANY WAY? During the day. Show me.
2) Why would I, as scum, claim what I claimed?

I think you are town so I don't want to get in a town-on-town war or anything but you need to stop.
Juls and Rhinox Hydra
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Rikana »

Lobster wrote:@rikana, why did you say that?
I said it as a joke. If a joke damns me to a lynch, I really don't know where this community has gone to.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Neruz »

God fucking damnit DeathNote, i wish you'd said something about that block, that's probably just wasted an extremely powerful ability.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by hohum »

you guys don't need me anymore. Modkill incoming!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by hohum »

BTW MOI bussed xvart. That is all.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Indeed, modkill incoming...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

[flavor later]

hohum is being modkilled for blatant flaunting of post restriction rules. Further blacklisting may occur as well. As a result, the Day will proceed directly to night. I'm going to talk with my modding staff to see if the remaining time should be banked or not.

Post-Restricted
Town
Raging 2-Shot Janitor
, modkilled Day 3
and turned into a neutral survivor

Night 3 Begins!

(expired on 2011-07-13 23:23:00)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey kids, don't forget to send those night actions in!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Another night, another day chock-full of smoking, dead bodies.

Primate lays in a huddle, his body roasted like a chicken in a microwave, his skin falling off in black flakes. DeityKabuto was found in a closet approximately fifteen minutes later. What he was doing in said closet is anyone's guess but it doesn't take much guesswork to figure out that he had, in fact, been killed.

Primate, Town
Three-Shot Framer
, exploded Night 3

DeityKabuto, Vanilla Town, blown up Night 3

Due to yesterday's modkilling, yesterday's deadline will not be banked...not like you needed it anyway.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

Not Voting(13)
- MagnaofIllusion, Junox, Rikana, danakillsu, Empking, DeathNote, SpyreX, Sathoris, LobsterCatapult, CooLDoG, inHimshallibe, Neruz, jmj3000

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-07-24 19:38:00)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: jmj
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Sathoris »

VOTE: InhimshallIbe
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, Gammagooey will be replacing jmj3000 as soon as I get him the role information.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: inhim
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Whats the deal with inhim?
after a wank.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm

dkab town....shoulda known.

is the inhim wagon a lurker wagon?

Primate wrote:If we're allowed to make requests, then, can I make one that says that you don't let Rikana off with just a "whoops" when it turns out I'm town. He's not given any reason for his supicions, flip side of a town allowing you to do that is that you have to be right.

vote:rikana

done.
~LC
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

From the numbers and roles revealed so far, I think that 3 maf are probably still in the game.
vote: DeathNote
for reasons outlined yesterday.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm going to have to do some re-reading before I can be completely sure of my reads. More later today.

mod, I will not be able to post at all this coming weekend. (16/17)
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”