Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Pinkie Pie,

I'm the most massive collection of wisdom that's ever existed. And
I hate you.
It can't be for no reason. You
must
deserve it.

I've put in the time and effort to not only read this game once when I replaced, but I've read it twice. And here
you
are, saying you aren't going to read the thread. You are a worthless player. Why did you even sign up if this is the attitude you're going to take? This game actually has a fairly high level of play from those who are actually playing. And there you sit.

Like a tumor. Lurking in the past is
not
an excuse to lurk in the present.

Unvote: Espeonage, Vote: Pinkie Pie.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

replacing fluttershy :mrgreen:

ill catch up tonight and post.

unvote

if my vote is on anyone...i dont think it is tho.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Mina »

This is a horrible wall. I have about a million questions to answer right now, so sorry if I miss them all. Stuff I want to say to CES and Jahudo (because I think his retroactive case justifying his pressure vote on me was terribad), but I'll save it for later.

Espeonage, have you ever replaced out of a game before?

Also, I lied about not interacting with you:

Espeonage wrote:Null. Day 1 tell to give other reads something to revolve around. need a starting point.

So are you saying you never actually thought Equinox was town? You were just trying to get the game started?

inHimshallibe wrote:@GLaDOS:
Less scummy than Fluttershy, for sure. I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled. I don't feel that any of her contributions are really useful; I may be attributing this to how far behind it feels she is when she catches up, but at the most I feel it's catch up work and not game progress advancement work. (
lolheymina, feel free to OMGUS
).

What are you talking about?

Are you implying that I've OMGUSed in this game? (Or are you talking about other games in which I have OMGUSed?)

My top town read in this game is hohum, and I'd probably rate GlaDOS as my second most trusted player. (I skimmed through the scum game Equinox had linked to before, and although she's still very thorough and "protown" in it, the tone of her posts feels very different--a lot more forced. GlaDOS is capable of looking really, really town as scum, but although I was initially paranoid because he was attacking the softer targets, his most recent posts look like he's genuinely frustrated with the dead weight in this game.)

What was the point of preemptively predicting that I'm going to OMGUS?

See, I want to comment on how the line "I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled" makes my skin crawl, both because it's non-committal and because the cutesy RP-ing falls flat. But you've already framed it as though it would be OMGUS.

Hey, Ojanen, where are you? What do you think about inHimshallibe? Still obvtown? What do you think about
anything
?

Primate wrote:Yep. Primarily I feel a little bit behind. Secondly that was a read from thursday, and Mina's defence since looks spirited, and I normally associate that with town. It's tempting to vote Esp, but if I put my vote there all it would really be is a compromise whilst I come to an opinion on Mina.

Wait, isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Everyone knows that filthy scumbags are overdefensive, while townies are more concerned with finding the last scum.

Have you made up your mind on whether you think my case on Espeonage is forced or genuine? I'm starting to wonder how you could be THAT undecided on me.

Also, while I'm at it:

Primate wrote:He's the one I think most likely to be town. I thought I'd said that, sorry. I'd expect him to be more aggressive as scum, mainly. Also his flip on Jahudo gained points. His inclusion in the list was mostly because I think he's the worse than pinkie pie and
I'm dubious about anyone else being scum

I feel like the list of players whom you're considering lynching hasn't changed since Day One, and the motivation for your choices is very inscrutable. You haven't explained why you have such strong reads on players like Fluttershy that you're not even considering them in your suspect pool. Is there a reason you're limiting your suspect list to everyone in the game other than me, Espeonage, and CES?

You know what I'd like from you? A list of reads on every player in the game, even if it's just "town/null/scum." There seem to be blind spots in your suspect list.

For the record, had I not liked TheLonging's initial posts, I'd have you in my top tier, or even voted you.

GlaDOS wrote:
3.) Mina, what is your opinion of Fluttershy? I am asking for a town/scum dichotomy here. Feel free to explain after you have answered one of those options.

My original read on her was null-to-slight-scum. FWIW, I considered moving her to my Tier 1 because
he's no longer
Fluttershy
he's been very cautious in his posting--it was basically the "policy lynch chesskid to test for reactions" that held me back. I'll ISO her before Ojanen/Maziek when I have time, since she's basically my only counterwagon at this point and I want to see for myself if I agree if her stances are inconsistent on Jahudo and WLC.

Actually, that reminds me of something.

CES, do you suspect "Djelibeybi"? Equinox was your top scum read, but you unvoted when GlaDOS replaced in and never looked back. I'd assumed at the time it was just because you found Fluttershy scummier, but you haven't so much as attacked or questioned GlaDOS once since then. If anything, you've been consistently agreeing with him.

GlaDOS wrote:
5.) Mina, do you normally swear this much? I have to say, I still feel like your posts feel overdone.

I...actually thought I was swearing less than usual. :oops:

I'll try to tone it down if it bothers people.

GlaDOS wrote:long Mina-Jahudo connections case

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Mina, would you do something like that to defend a partner.

Not going to lie, I might say a throwaway comment in support of a partner's claim, at least if I thought the town was leaning in that direction and it wouldn't stand out for me to do so. I wouldn't put THAT MUCH thought into it.

I don't even think I put that much thought into the quotes from AGoT. I was just winging it. I'd noticed those breadcrumbs of Flutter's precisely because he was my buddy, so I brought them up for town points (and also because I thought it was funny). And the first quote you linked to was pretty much me just trying to sound natural while I was having a heart attack behind my computer screen. The "outguessing the mod" was more in response to Kinetic's ridiculously over-the-top nameclaim analysis.

Also, I've seen the first eight or nine episodes, so I do have some flavour knowledge. Now that I think of it, I've seen about as much of the show as the mods have (unless they did additional research). This whole game started because hito suckered Faraday and I into a MLP marathon on Skype, and then they went, "Hey, we should run a MLP Mafia game! Mina, you're pre-/in whether you like it or not." So not to look even more like Jahudo's buddy, but that's a point in his favour.

CES, how much of MLP have you seen? What made your mind immediately jump to the friendship = neighbourizer connection?

This is starting to get annoying, particularly since I think I did a good job in
A Game of Thrones
of evoking my town voice. Ooh, guess what, in
A Game of Thrones
, I voted for someone for opportunism. In this game, I
also
voted for someone for opportunism. Do you
want
to see a town game of mine for comparison? You can even pick whether it's one in which I'm obvtown or lurky and useless.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Prodding Ojanen
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Mina »

Hey, Pinkie Pie.

So let me get this straight.

You have caught scum. You are 100% convinced, so you don't have to do anything other than post the occasional one-liner of rhetoric like "Why isn't Mina dead yet?"

But you haven't read the thread.

See, Katsuki, you were
at
Goofbash. This is treading on really dangerous territory, but you knew for yourself that I wasn't posting in any games. Your original vote for me was in response to one post of mine in which I pretty much said, "I'm back, posting later."

Since then, you haven't even commented on a single post of mine (other than a :| when I wrote a long post, and which I'd assumed was a snarky "oh no, don't tell me Mina is
walling
again" comment). But then when people accused you of not doing anything constructive on Day One, you cryptically commented that your vote "was not random," while never actually explaining it or seriously making to show people why I'm scummy. But now that I'm a possible mislynch, all of a sudden, you singlehandedly busted me as scum (by ESP, apparently, since you aren't reading the thread).

Be honest. Did you read the long post I wrote, to which you responded with an emoticon? Did you just retroactively invent a scum read on me to make yourself look better?

Also, hohum, you realize that it's perfectly possible for Pinkie Pie to be scum and me to be town, right?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Mina wrote:CES, do you suspect "Djelibeybi"? Equinox was your top scum read, but you unvoted when GlaDOS replaced in and never looked back. I'd assumed at the time it was just because you found Fluttershy scummier, but you haven't so much as attacked or questioned GlaDOS once since then. If anything, you've been consistently agreeing with him.

Since the unvote, I've spent pretty much all my posts engaging either you or Djelibeybi. Hint: that's what I do with suspects. I've also questioned and disagreed with Djelibeybi plenty.

Mina wrote:CES, how much of MLP have you seen? What made your mind immediately jump to the friendship = neighbourizer connection?

The first 3 episodes; I gave it a whirl but it didn't catch my interest. I don't think you need any flavour knowledge to make the connection although having watched Princess Equestria send down Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to make friends probably helped.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 am

Post by hohum »

Mina wrote:Also, hohum, you realize that it's perfectly possible for Pinkie Pie to be scum and me to be town, right?

That thought has occurred to me but if it were plausible I wouldn't still have my vote on you.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Update:

My Little Townies
AKA Townreads
inHim - hey!!!
Gammagooey
- come back and party :(
Ojanen - Mainly because I don't see scum sticking their neck out for me, especially in the increasingly likely scenario that Jahudo and hohum are both town.
hohum - the particular type of tunneling "I think you meant to vote for Mina" just doesn't come from scum imo. No fear of being looked at funny when calling for someone's head.
CES - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3237628 aggressive CES is town CES, from experience, and that is the latest of a few aggressive entries.
GLaDOS - Equinox and I were feeding off the other's townreads (of ourselves), and I see no signs of concern from GLaDOS, I think the points brought up are fresh, as in not rehashed, which is a healthy state of being for replacements.

Stabled for Later Conversations
AKA I don't wanna go here unless we have to.
Jahudo - in this case, it's for role verification/shenanigans, or whatever hohum has planned.
Primate - would be the first to go from this tier, tenuously hanging on by some towntells of TL.

Put the poison feedbag on 'em

Mina - this latest wall was lulzy, well at least the response to me. More below.
Pinkie Pie - As worthless as Espeonage.
Espeonage - As worthless as Pinkie Pie. OK, but really, I see no reason for these two to live, which means they have every reason to die.
WeyounsLastClone
- doh
LobsterCatapult - hoo boy you've got some ground to cover.

Ok, so that wall up there. Well, this part:
Mina wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:@GLaDOS:
Less scummy than Fluttershy, for sure. I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled. I don't feel that any of her contributions are really useful; I may be attributing this to how far behind it feels she is when she catches up, but at the most I feel it's catch up work and not game progress advancement work. (
lolheymina, feel free to OMGUS
).

What are you talking about?

Are you implying that I've OMGUSed in this game? (Or are you talking about other games in which I have OMGUSed?)

My top town read in this game is hohum, and I'd probably rate GlaDOS as my second most trusted player. (I skimmed through the scum game Equinox had linked to before, and although she's still very thorough and "protown" in it, the tone of her posts feels very different--a lot more forced. GlaDOS is capable of looking really, really town as scum, but although I was initially paranoid because he was attacking the softer targets, his most recent posts look like he's genuinely frustrated with the dead weight in this game.)

What was the point of preemptively predicting that I'm going to OMGUS?

See, I want to comment on how the line "I will not be upset with her departure from Equestria, and will aid the cause if we are stalled" makes my skin crawl, both because it's non-committal and because the cutesy RP-ing falls flat. But you've already framed it as though it would be OMGUS.

Hey, Ojanen, where are you? What do you think about inHimshallibe? Still obvtown? What do you think about
anything
?
We've got some extraneous OMGUS musings, which I figured would occur. The true point of all this was that I know how you perceive my town play, and figured if you were Town, you would lash out at me for calling you out on not progressing the game about how atypical it was for me to be trying or something along those lines, etc. Instead we've got the oilcan butterfly dance around the premise of my question.

Oh and then there's the line to Ojanen which is throwing dirt at both of us. Classy.

Given the above, Fluttershy's replacement, and other stuff*, I'll roll with

vote: Mina

*:waitsforit:
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Jahudo »

Pinkie Pie wrote:One off the top of my head is Return to Liten mafia (hydra of me + MPR again). Same stuff that game - I lurked, MPR flaked.
you were apathypluscupcakes i take it. i'm looking at mini games mostly since larger ones could skew your activity and content ratios. early game in liten looks the same pretty much. i also found a cults and masons game that looks similar here and you were town there. I also see something different from your scum game on wait your turn tex. Although part of that could be Fate influence. He should replace in here and make it easier for us all. :hopes:

Anyway i feel a little better about understanding your style of playing. So far you look like your town self. If i see a scum nuance I'll point it out.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 pm

When, I'm fully caught up, ill post my current reads, however atm im gonna do posts in chunks as i go along to minimize large walls.

Pgs 1-5

Hohum's interactions with thelonging[primate], during rvs, give me town vibes on hohum. thelonging's posts, especially post 40, make me think he was blowing chesskid's NL rvs vote out of proportion, i dont like how he followed it up by saying that posting coherently is hard for him. however, with his change of vote reasoning, and frustrated that chesskid didn't elaborate...could be just town annoyed with chesskid. Nullishhsshsh scumishshsh.

Hohum's vote on espeonage is good in 124 esp with his 75.

jahudo's posts: jahudo's lack of any solid suspicion by pg 5, especially in conjunction with post 117 and 120 when he states the 3 wagons he does not approve of is odd. He doesn't follow up any of these 3 wagons with prodding or pushing into the people on these wagons. She points out that mina, fluttershy(me) and mehplusrawr(pinkiepie hydra?). Seems to like sitting back. Null-scum.

Equinox(glados): at first didnt understand the softclaim (Idk the flavor of mlp) I like equinox. Leaning town. His 105 is good, I agreed with his view on maizek eventually.

Mina:only 1 post, seemed to make sense except for the chesskid/TL bit. Null.

espeonage: don't like his vote on jahudo. And his follow up catagorical imperative (51) for doing so is poor. To me its too early to be thinking someone is scum for not voting. His town for now comment on chesskid is weird as well. He comes across also as defensive in 55. Him talking about equinox's softclaim is pointless, trying to appear to add content. His whole attitude rubs me the wrong way along with his play which is not protown. leaning scum.

Chesskid(CES): looks like town chesskid I played with before. Leaning town also because he backed off TL.

maizek(ojanen): at first wasnt feeling maizek, but post 81 looks indeed like newer town. Dont agree on some of the points, but I like his points about espeonage. leaning town.

Inhim: his 62 was annoying to read, I think his TL vote was warrented. I liked his post 67, 88, however, his 87 was weird, why semi apologize to TL?

this ended up being way longer than i thought...
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

NOTE
: I will be
V/LA from July 13 - 19
. I will try to post at least once a day, but there will probably be a day or two where I will not be connected. I already discussed this limited access (and a couple upcoming ones) with the Mods before I would let myself replace in.

Mina, you are more than free to link me to a Town game or two you think is representative of your play, but as you can see, I will be strapped for time in the near future (and the immediately foreseeable future after that). Chances are my time on 'scum will be largely devoted to the games I am in and running, as opposed to reading a completely different game solely for the purpose of honing my meta on you.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Mina »

inHimshallibe wrote:We've got some extraneous OMGUS musings, which I figured would occur. The true point of all this was that I know how you perceive my town play, and figured if you were Town, you would lash out at me for calling you out on not progressing the game about how atypical it was for me to be trying or something along those lines, etc. Instead we've got the oilcan butterfly dance around the premise of my question.

Oh and then there's the line to Ojanen which is throwing dirt at both of us. Classy.

I'm breaking my promise to tone down the swearing for this post, because you are pulling shit out of your ass right now.

Really. You know how I "perceive your town play."

Hey, inHim. Link to ONE game we've played together in which you were town.

I've played two games with you. DEFCON 2.0, and Of Gods and Men.

In both, you were a replacement who lasted barely any time in the game (and I replaced into DEFCON 2.0 almost immediately before your death).

But furthermore?
In both games, you were scum.

So your OMGUS non-sequitur was an elaborate trap all along to look scummy and prove that I wasn't town, because the things I called you on weren't the things I was supposed to find scummy? How the hell should I know it's "atypical" for you to attack someone for having trouble catching up? I honestly have no clue what your meta is.

I actually thought that accusing me of not progressing in the game was fair, whereas the OMGUS thing seemed to come out of nowhere and was worth pressing you on. No, seriously, leaving aside how ridiculous it is for you to assume that I'd know your meta, how is it even
possible
for someone to have a town meta of never calling people on not progressing in the game?

You have twenty-four hours to come up with an explanation for the "how you perceive my town play" line, before I latch onto you like a barnacle and scream for your lynch for the rest of the day.

I love that you didn't answer a single question
I
asked (about what you meant by the OMGUS accusation, for example), but then tried to tar me as "dancing around the question" of your post. Even though you didn't ask me a single question in that post of yours.

Also, how the fuck is asking Ojanen if her read on you is still town "throwing dirt on both of you"? I wanted to see whether your biggest defender agreed that your post seemed off, and was also trying to get a reaction out of her because she'd dropped off the face of the earth today.

This is an utterly terrible, horrible vote that you should be ashamed of making. And no one else will even notice it, because no one is reading the game right now. (I haven't even got into why I hate Jahudo's reasons for voting me, too.)

This is so unfair. I'm pretty much the default lynch right now because half the people here aren't even playing the game. And the irony is that I was allowed to coast when I was flaking and playing a horrible game, but when I'm finally caught up and starting to get back into things, no one sees it, and I'm a top suspect.

Scratch not OMGUS-ing. I now hate every single person on my wagon. I really don't care that I'm being "over-the-top" right now, and that I'm probably sealing my lynch for throwing a temper tantrum. I just despise every minute of this game, and wish I'd replaced out on D1.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by hohum »

Mina wrote:This is so unfair. I'm pretty much the default lynch right now because half the people here aren't even playing the game. And the irony is that I was allowed to coast when I was flaking and playing a horrible game, but when I'm finally caught up and starting to get back into things, no one sees it, and I'm a top suspect.

So what's your solution to this problem? Should we continue to allow you to coast? You've been given ample opportunity to get caught up and you're reacting emotionally and erratically.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Day 2, Votecount #5 The 'A Dance with Dragons' votecount

Mina:
hohum, Pinkie Pie, Jahudo, Inhimshallibe (L-2)
LobsterCatapult:
InHimshallibe
, Cogito Ergo Sum
Espeonage:
Mina,
GlaDOS

Pinkie Pie
GlaDOS

Not Voting:
Eseponage, LobsterCatapult, Ojanen, Primate

Day 2 deadlineDeadline is (expired on 2011-07-18 11:30:00) which is the 18th of July at 11:30am EST.

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Espeonage never specificed V/la lent so I'm going to poke him.
Primate will also be prodded.
Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Ojanen »

...urgh. I will, finally, read and post tonight after I get out from work. (10 hours or so from now)
I'm really sorry for falling off the earth. I guess it's of no relevance to this game why, but I had an unexpected work related gig filling in for someone in Lappland, above the polar circle, and it just never worked out with the traveling and posting, my short access on Sunday didn't repeat itself as I thought it would.
I've only skimmed the few last posts. Mina asked something about my townread on inHim; haven't read anything since I last posted conted to Jahudo; can't see my townread shaking at this point though. See my feelings on the Gamma kill plus very strong townread from day 1 (you don't go all out defending someone like that if your instincts aren't very strong).
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Well, hm, I thought there was more than [REDACTED]. You also missed the point. I assumed you would mention how "atypical it was for me to be trying or something along those lines, etc." not this silly "calling out for progressing the game" tangent you went on... because that is the feeling I get in this not-to-be-mentioned game, and thought we had played elsewhere. So, hey, you have a point.

Your "rage" isn't very convincing, tbh, and I'm still more than fine at this point with a sustained wagon on you.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 am

Mina wrote:I'm breaking my promise to tone down the swearing for this post

Not really.

Mina wrote:This is so unfair. I'm pretty much the default lynch right now because half the people here aren't even playing the game. And the irony is that I was allowed to coast when I was flaking and playing a horrible game, but when I'm finally caught up and starting to get back into things, no one sees it, and I'm a top suspect.

Obvious solution is to join the Fluttershy/LobsterCatapultwagon and/or shiv someone.

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

CES, do you disagree with the Mina wagon, or do you just like the LobsterCatapult better?
Show

:

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:48 am

You're totally undermining my plan, inHim. :cry:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

*hushes up*
Show

:

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Jahudo »

Hey Lobster. Please be active!
LobsterCatapult wrote:He doesn't follow up any of these 3 wagons with prodding or pushing into the people on these wagons.
Part of me doesn't want to derail an early pressure wagon unless I think it has a fake foundation. If I just don't see the point in pressuring someone for a reaction, doesn't mean I think its a bad way for other people to get their reads.

LobsterCatapult wrote:Equinox(glados): at first didnt understand the softclaim (Idk the flavor of mlp) I like equinox. Leaning town. His 105 is good, I agreed with his view on maizek eventually.
He used a southern accent that only makes sense for one character in the show. I don't think we ever picked up on a role softclaim. Do you think softclaiming a character is an alignment tell either way?

LobsterCatapult wrote:Chesskid(CES): looks like town chesskid I played with before. Leaning town also because he backed off TL.
Just curious, have you seen a scum chesskid game? I agree his behavior here was normal for him as a player.

LobsterCatapult wrote:Inhim: his 62 was annoying to read, I think his TL vote was warrented. I liked his post 67, 88, however, his 87 was weird, why semi apologize to TL?
That's a fair assessment to that point. I'm looking forward to your take on post 90.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Katsuki »

Going on a trip somewhere, low activity until
next saturday
, starting tomorrow/today (depending where you are).

There will be a time where I have no internet access though, will post specific V/LA when I find out when.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 am

Jahudo wrote:Hey Lobster. Please be active!
LobsterCatapult wrote:He doesn't follow up any of these 3 wagons with prodding or pushing into the people on these wagons.
Part of me doesn't want to derail an early pressure wagon unless I think it has a fake foundation. If I just don't see the point in pressuring someone for a reaction, doesn't mean I think its a bad way for other people to get their reads.

LobsterCatapult wrote:Equinox(glados): at first didnt understand the softclaim (Idk the flavor of mlp) I like equinox. Leaning town. His 105 is good, I agreed with his view on maizek eventually.
He used a southern accent that only makes sense for one character in the show. I don't think we ever picked up on a role softclaim. Do you think softclaiming a character is an alignment tell either way?

LobsterCatapult wrote:Chesskid(CES): looks like town chesskid I played with before. Leaning town also because he backed off TL.
Just curious, have you seen a scum chesskid game? I agree his behavior here was normal for him as a player.

LobsterCatapult wrote:Inhim: his 62 was annoying to read, I think his TL vote was warrented. I liked his post 67, 88, however, his 87 was weird, why semi apologize to TL?
That's a fair assessment to that point. I'm looking forward to your take on post 90.

i still havent fully caught up, but here ya go.

1st) i agree pressure wagons are useful. however, my problem is you sat back looking for anything ingenuine instead of prodding into one of the people on the wagons to see if you could produce any ingenuine or scummy result out of a player on your own. this passivity pinged my scumdar, but of course this is only into pg 5 so my reads are contingent on this.

2nd) No. idk this show at all, so im either assuming scum either have safeclaim friendship-ponies, or this like a superhero large i played where any superhero (ie any friendship-pony) could be scum (like wolverine and gambit were scum).

3rd) no, but he was acting like the town chesskid i played with, this with his unvote on TL, and a gut read made me think he was town by pg 5.

4th) tbh...i didn't say anything about his post 90 because i didnt understand his reasoning at first. i dont understand why he said that equinox hardclaimed, espy's first post to me didnt seem like a town tell, and the post that gamma made was...gramatically destroyed by a blender. espy's post, like equinox's softclaim to me are null tells on their own.

his vote on 90 on WLC is better than his vote on TL, especially since WLC had yet to clairify his voting mistake, and i agree, the rest of WLC's post is bad. I, however, didnt interpret the tone of WLC's post 89 the same way as InHim. i understand that WLC had not commented on the rest of TL's interactions and other goings on.

i interpretted WLC's post 89 as a "im catching up post, im going to throw down a vote until i fully read up because its better than RVS" after he clairfied the voting mistake on chesskid, than a "im trying to stir up old shit about chesskid and blatanly ignore present goings on". however, the way i interpretted his tone is not an alignment tell one way or another.

also
@mod, inhim's vote is on me and mina when it should only be on mina.
~LC
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 am

Well everypony makes mistakes (fix'd, thank you!).
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 pm

im...sort of caught up. i ended up skimming some (jahudo's,inhims, and gamma's exchange d1 made me take like 1600mgs of advil). im too tired/working on job apps to do a big post right now.

here is what ill say for now.
(is glados that djeleibiesdfsdhfakjdsf name?)

i think equinox/glados and ojanen are very townie.

i laughed at katsuki's "low activity" V/La post. Sprinkle pie's vote has been on mina...well this entire game. Sprinkle Pie has given me no reason to think that they are town. with the, "ill hammer....oh wait. nah, i wanna hear what WLC has to say...better yet, ill lurk till someone else does it". I think they are getting a free pass on lurking.

mina is freaking out. not understanding why she is giving inhim a 24 hr window, when clearly this game has some serious activity problems. the bit of her post that hohum quoted sums it up for me, just because you are trying to redeem yourself from coasting doesnt mean we give you a pat on the back and a free ride, especially with hohum being accurate. Your emotional posts are indeed making you look terrible. after your catch up post, i dont understand why you say your read on chesskid is contengent on inhim, esp when you said yourself that chesskid was scummy. i need to re-read your recent massive walls.

jahudo: at first i hated your vote on mina, then...i read why your pressure vote turned into a serious vote and i like it. which...surprises me. i like your points about her stance on inhim/your arguments. however your 633 is confusing, so...you'll point out scummy stuff that sprinkle pie says....to sprinkle pie? well, id certainly hope so, but my interpretation of this is that you won't hold it agaisnt them.

@hohum, you're questioning sprinkle pie for her confident read, your first post this d2 was a vote on mina. why so confident out the gate? (lol horsey refrence)

now....sleep.
~LC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”