StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 am

Post by StefanB »

jilynne1991 wrote:
3) If you got a prod, or I've see you online at least 3x without posting, I'm voting you.

Okay, this posting deserves a special prize: This one:
Vote: jilynne1991

Any other policy you wan't to share, where you can vote someone without calling them scummy? I have seen people getting prods that were very active in games normally and clearly not lurking.
And the 3 times online without posting. Good way to make the game more difficult. Let the people read and post a little later if necessary. (Exspecially in the late game there will be time when people need that time or they may not have the time to post now but want to keep up to date and will imput later.)
Does that policy is only on Viscera or on everyone?
Even as presure that is ridiculess. For me the most scummy now.
Comment on the other happenings later.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 am

Post by StefanB »

Viscera 15
Okay random questions:

1) What are your thoughts on No Lynch as a policy?

Don't like it. Doesn't help the town. A no lynch on day one could as well be translated us town screaming:
"Here mafia, there is your win!" On newbie games it's giving mafia a free kill, here the scenario is to complex to analyse because of the vig. I don't give away our best weapon. Of course that doesn't mean to lynch random at day end, but I am hopful. Why do you ask that question at the begging of day one?????????

2) How do you feel about lynching inactives?

Define inactive. Beeing completly not playing the game, pointless they will be replaced soon. Beeing replaced is no indication of aligment btw. (I have yet to finish a game where not at last one scum replaced out or flaked) Calling them out at last is necessary.
If you speek about active lurkers: Always a good alternative to active players. Don't forget them.
And no to the shoutout to VT. That is a good role. No negatives and complete freedom. I like the role.

3) How lurky is lurky to YOU?

Not the right person to answer that, I am sometimes to fast to acuse people of lurking. But if you acuse someone of active lurking in one post in the RVS you go to far. (Happened to me, I will never forget that)

Viscera: Are you acused of lurking or active lurking?

I will not post my comment so much about Visceras self answers, they are enough to keep an eye on him. I will not perticiopate (or hope I will not) participate in a no-lynchdiscusion again (had one a short time ago), so please NOOOOOOO!!!!
More after Magnas questions have been answered.

16: Darkcoffee:
Please make your answer more concret, how long not posting. Ever heard of active lurking?

17: IH:
And one not contributing, if one player has for example 8 posts and everyone else has 20+ and 6 of them were only fluff (extreme example) you think making him a lynccandidate is wrong?

24: Darkcoffee
Questions can be scummy, ever heard of rolefishing for example? And we don't only have the questions we have Visceras answers also.

I alredy talked about how scummy Jilynnes 25 was.

Darkcoffee:
Please cool down a bit, I don't think Visceras was mean to you at the begining. It is a game but one that can be a lot more intensive.

Of course some thinks should not happen and we can perhaps play a little bit not mean. Visceras why if you weren't mean in your first post, why start now?

So at the moment Jilynne is top scumread. Visceras is someone whos question make me suspicious, don't like them. So at the spotlight too at the moment.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 am

Post by StefanB »

Viscera:
Can you please not answer in the quote himself. Okay your post is not too dificult to read but I have seen to horrible posts like that, that this is kind of a phobia of me.

Coventry: Mathfail is Mathfail.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 am

Post by StefanB »

Verydark: And how do you come from nothink to somethink?
Also, OMGUS? What is your definition of it? If you take the wikidefinition, it hasn't happened yet.
So you think it is better to keep a random vote on a player, who hasn't posted, than voting someone for beeing scummy? The sooner you start to play the better, if you are town.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 am

Post by StefanB »

First
Unvote

Let's give the replacement some room.

Magna:
I will have to search for one, because the one in my mind, I can't link you to. But it is new to you that someone forgot to post that they are VLA and has been sended a prod? Because someone got a prod doesn't mean he is necessary a lurker and has to be lynched, that was my point. But okay I have played in a Game were you could
be proded on playerrequests after 24 hours. (I have never recieved a prod before, to take that thought away)

Verydark: I can see where you come from, but are you not perhaps overreacting a bit? A topsuspect now is not someone who is one at the end of the day. I appload your caution, but why are you so affraid of a waggon of 4 people if we need 7 to lynch? Not quicklynching is a goal but at the moment the town is in no danger to do that. We are coutiness at the moment. I give you that Topscumpick was worded a bit strong.
StefanB:
Also, OMGUS? What is your definition of it? If you take the wikidefinition, it hasn't happened yet.

Any reason you didn't answer that question?

I too am looking forward to meeting the replacments.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:16 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello LadyLambdadelta, who is hopfully okay with just beeing called Lady be me for the future and SleepyKrey hope you have fun.

So as refreshing from the whole Lady and Visceraargument I wan't to
Vote: malpascp
:
His only comment was that gem:´
malpascp wrote:Asking questoions again? Very scummy of you VE.

Trying to get out of RVS that soon? Very scummy of you IH

Scum-buddies here!

Somethink were illogic and wrong. And then he disappers. You can't hide malpascp.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 am

Post by StefanB »

Also Darkcoffee: What happened with Katsuki and why are you so wary about it. (I know that you replaced out, because of her)
And what is giving you this negative reaction to Ladys play?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 am

Post by StefanB »

So for some people who tryed to talk to me yesterday (my computer didn't like that idea that much :cry: )

Magna: Yes we will see what happens if a player get's a prod. At the moment that's all theoretical. Not beeing there should not be an excuse at deadline. (On the other hand lynching someone who is VLA if they are away and we have plenty of time is very bad play)

Coventry: I only lynch gamerelated liars, there must be a promafiareason to lie to make a lie lynchworthy.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 am

Post by StefanB »

Viscera: Why has Lady wasted towns time 3 times, please elaborate the point.
Your question and exspecially your answers were scummy. I am not convinced you are scum, because that would be a very bold move for scum to attack people like that.
For you question: The question that you mean that they are helpful do you mean post 47?
Viscera: Why did you ask Lady exspecially about VeryDark?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 am

Post by StefanB »

Lady: That is not the question I ask myself.
Mine is more: Would scum really be that bold (and dumb sorry) to start the game with such antitownquestions?
I don't like that questions and exspecially not the answers Viscera gave herself.
The second question is good:
In 77: He votes you (as one reason):
refusing to cooperate in town scumhunting operations.
And 82:
As for your second question, the fact that you didn't answer the questions does NOT make you scum.

I would have like to vote the inactive to see if I could get him in the game, but the argument makes the little voice scum wouldn't do that go more sillent and I can't denie that either 77 or 82 is a lye, so
Unvote:

Vote: VisceraEyes
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by StefanB »

Viscera: You noted in 77 that
one of your reason for voting Lady was that she wasn't answering your questions
, by beeing asked why this was scummy, you answered,
that not answering your question doesn't make her scum
You never even tried to explain that!
The OMGOS part was strange at well.
And yes if I attack someone and he gives me another target, I wouldn't switch to that target either, because that's a pretty need trick to make suspicion disapear.
Okay for the waisting post, I don't share your waisting timepoint, exspecially after beeing called out for having been called out by scum for having a unnecessary post too. (That post help me personaly a lot later on, even if my play sucked in that game) In my opinion town can have unnecessary post. (I don't even think that they were wasting towns time)
The fake replacing out made me angry.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by StefanB »

Hello Seraphim: Remember your name from a different drama and remember that you are a good mod, welcome to the game.

Btw, great replacements.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Viscera: You unvoted, but you never explained the above question in the first place. Since it is important, why don't you give us your toughts about that?
Do I want you to replace out? I mind post 105 and 110, not you staying in the game.
Okay let's take you by your word: You asked Lady about Verydark. Why Verydark exactly? You haven't said much about him in your iso yourself. So it cames very out of the blue.
What is your opinion of verydark yourself? If you are town make it up for us.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 am

Post by StefanB »

EBP: The last part should mean:
If you are town make it worth for us to keep you in the game, get your performance up. Start more scumhunting.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

Post by StefanB »

I would really like to help you with that, Darkcoffee, but English is my second language and I had it at school unfortunatly a long time ago. I am trying to do my best.
If enough people have a problem with it, I can only offer to replace out. I don't want to do that, but I don't see a easy solution.
Darkcoffee what can I do to help?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 am

Post by StefanB »

I think my computer hates me, and I think Seraphim is gone sidewise.
Mod: Do you know somethink about a VLA?

More important:
Vote: Malp
:
Reason See his iso, more coming soon (My computer maid trouble the first time, so I want to get the vote out now)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 am

Post by StefanB »

Malpascp:
5 posts: 3 day 1, 2 day 2.

Day 1:
0: RVs verydark (nothink wrong with that)
1: His strange post, not even sure if it was meaned seariosly or not.
2: His only gamerelated post, set's Viscera on L-1, a perfect trap for some overeager townie (what we now know DCJ was), not comenting on anythink else gamerelated.

Day 2:
Reacts to his votes, calling them RVS.

Scummy, doesn't contribute nearly at all to the game. Do you call this RVS also?
Sorry wasn't on do to work and the mean Mod starts the days allways when I sleep.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 am

Post by StefanB »

I saw it the first time, just looked again if I mist somethink.
I am not currently voting Seraphim, exspecially after I looked in the first post and saw that Seraphim is currently VLA until the 23. Call my naive but I dislike voting people, after they go on VLA.
While I see Maguas point and see why Sera is scummy, I will wait until his return, to decied if I sheep Magua.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 am

Post by StefanB »

Yes, our Mod hid it in the first post. In other news, VD did you really think Mafia killed both players, your analysis sounded like it.
I forgot somethink:
Hello Magua, hope there won't be much confusion with MOI going on.
I have a slight timezoneproblem, since our mod has the tendency to open this tread when I sleep, so I am mostly a day behind. But to make you all unhappy, in August I have more freetime.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 am

Post by StefanB »

So Magua, SleepyKrew, LL and MoI know eachother quite well, interesting.
LL: WTF, should we have a scumflip before we vote the buddy?
The page think is scummy or just very wrong. (Somethink so unimportant for a reasioning of a lynch?)
Or that is just jocking around...
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 am

Post by StefanB »

SleepyKrew wrote:I have one game with LLD, in which I was lynched D1. I've never played with any of the others.
Page think what?

You and Magua shure look like you have history together...
She wanted you lynched on page 12 because she didn't want to make a page 13 today.
Perhaps everythink makes more sense later.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 am

Post by StefanB »

MoI: No not the partyheads, Magua and Sleepy for the beginning of day 2,
Sleepy and LL fooling around later an.
You, Magua and LL in a game together.
Yes there was no conection of you and Sleepy sorry.
Partyheads (oops!) didn't even realise that.

Since I have never played an open before, only the semiopen in the newbiequeque I don't share the scumtell from experience.Okay I have seen townies misunderstood the newbiesetup before, but how could VD missunderstood the vig, one of the most popular roles in Mafia?

On Sigma: I have seen people beeing a lot more relucant with L-1, exspecially early in the day. For some the danger that a townie hammers is to big. If I read a certain name in the playlist again, I would be very relucant to L-1 a player. Sigma who is/was your second suspect. Anythink to add? I don't think MoIs scumtell is completly wrong, so even if I understand your relucance at sending someone at L-1, give us somethink to work with.

I agree with VeryDark that we should slow down a bit. (so not necessary lynching on page 13)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 am

Post by StefanB »

Enough is enough.
Unvote

Vote: SleepyKrew

Wanting to be in a vottingblock (which makes him safer from lynch) while beeing a suspect.
And than offers us selfmeta, allows somethink easy to manipulate.

Really weird (not really somethink to suspect) is the think about repeating the VLA. What is worth bringing that up, what is scummy about telling us somethink important like a VLA twice?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by StefanB »

By question you mean that point, were you were joking around with LL?
I see 220 and 222 as definitly joking around. I do have to admite that your budying with LL I falsly thought that looked like having known or played together. So did you mean that question, or something else that I have not found in your ISO. Sorry I have forgotten about it.
1. The fact stays that you wanted in a votingblook that we sugested by a person currently voting you. Would stop that voting on you. You could just vote without the block without becoming a member.
2. This is no answer.
3. That is one of the last helpful reactiontests I have ever heared of. (And this is formulated nice)

To your question which deserves only one answer: Neither!!!
Let me ask you an other question. Do you normaly like joking around and act scummy and become so aggresive if someone calls you out for it?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:58 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay next try with 1:

1. Lady is currently voting you. She trys to start a votingblock. You want in. If you are on the votingblock you will not be voted. So I assuming that is your motivation. About your sentence here, later somethink more.

2. I have trouble seeing were you are serios and were not, that's true. But we are talking about selfmeta here.

3. Not so nice would have called it one of the dumpest reactiontests posible.

4. I said that it looked to me at that time that
you
were joking around. I will admite that I made an error in thinking you know each other, but that is it. And LL would have unvoted you, if she didn't make a serious vote.

5. If you take this to the extreme, than I should take serious any post you made. I asked you if you allways chance your tone in the second to last post. You joked around a lot imho in this game. I fully admite that for my liking a bit to much. BUT THE MAIN POINT IS THAT YOU COMPLETLY CHANCED YOUR STYLE IN YOUR SECOND TO LAST POSTS. I know there is some truth in people jokes, and how would you have reacted if someone said yes please? Would have been interesting.

6. Now you attack my grammer. I know I have a few problems with grammer and spelling (more than a few). I allready explained on day one why. But to the main point. Calling some dumb, making fun of grammar, it looks like you have no argument, so you do some mudslinging.

O yes, I normally react to people calling me dumb and if you really think there is no case on you, lol. And sorry you don't make me affraid, scum.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:25 am

Post by StefanB »

To learn more about me and the english language: See ISO 14 by me or post 143 real.
More I will answer tomorrow, out of mafiascum for today.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by StefanB »

Sorry that took a bit long.
Sleepy: Yes German is my first language.
I think I overreacted a bit (much) with the vote on Sleepy. If I look directly at it, that was mostly gut and disliking a playstile. Having calmed down, the danger of Sleepy manipulating anythink is not that great.
So
Unvote:

From all the players not voting one, there is one that has never voted all game. That is getting riducules, even if you are very coutiness.
Vote: Sigma
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay:

1. It is the point that I am still most skeptical about you. It was a try to get in the blook. I told you how I saw it, in your opinion (which is the truth if you are town) I am wrong. Reason enough to keep an eye on you. Reason enough to vote you, no.

2. So the tide is a sign for joking. That was new for me. I didn't even realise it. Have to admite could be a joke. On that could have helped you a lot if taken serious. And then there was that other case of you involving selfmeta in page 30. Of course all you have down is explaining your play not more at the moment. So I don't have that much against you here. I think that was a dangerous joke and can make a lot of headache on the line.

3. Okay, this I give you, that your pointing it out is not that helpful to scum. So I give you that.

4. I think that is really over. What is left here to discuss, what do you still want to be answered?

5. Sorry not taking you serious is not really an option. I already said that I think that doing somethink joking can get some results. Do I think your jokes are to much. Yes.
Do I perhaps listened a bit to much to gut and voted you because I dislike your playstile. Probably played a role.
Do I act not so great I someone calls me dumb. Yes, one of my problems gamewise.

What do you still want to know, I think I answered your questions. Sorry I assumed from your last post, that the discusion was mostly over for you too. Atlast until you double checked some stuff. What was that by the way???
If you still have question, I will answere them, please post what isn't clear for you at the moment.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 am

Post by StefanB »

MoI: While I think that are good explanations for day 1, is there any explenation for not voting day 2 for him?
I think it's time to get a little more content from him.
Okay at the time of the post 4 people were not voting.
Seraphim get a sort of pass because he wasn't there on day one.
MoI: You have voted on this day and were active enough.
That left Verydark and Sigma.
I wanted to applie a little pressure and I thought it would help more on Sigma.
I think we need a lot more from him. I know where he stood on dead people.(kind of) I have no clue where he stands on any player now.
He defended VeryDark and Seraphim before, but not enough to be sure, if he thinks there are town.
So I have somethink on Sigma. The more I think about the more I realise how not playing he is.
I don't want to go with that Sigma (and Seraphim) read to Lyo btw.
Ninjad:

Your fast joing the waggon. You stated in your ISO, that you suspected VeryDark, the why I didn't find. You had that read for quite some time, can you explain it a bit.

Ninjad again:
A very bad case, about somethink that doesn't seem to relevant for me. So he is diging out really old stuff. Yes it is scummy to not look at Sleepys day 2 (much more post and more meat) but one question what information would it give you if Verydark flipped town. (Just posibilitys if he flipps scum, good for us but can we minimise the bad if not, even if you think that's a very low posibility)

Verydark: We have to accept a mislynch as a posibility. We will probably never sure and even then we can make a mistake.
Please don't attack somethink so farfatched, give us more.

Ninjad the 3rd and 4th:
So I just post that think!
I think about Verydark scum later.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay now I have that post out. Was ninjaed 5 times the last time lol.
322 really a stretch, very OMGOS worthy.
330: explains the case beatiful, explain your post VeryDark.
I want to hear Seraphim and Sigmas thoughts, then I wouldn't mind a verydarklynch.
Sory but the last posts were so bad, that it would be nicer to assume VeryDark as scum.

And Ninjaed again:
VeryDark: 9-4 is not 2. 4 is just one more than there are scum in this game.
So I am very near to put you to L-1 VeryDark, very near.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 am

Post by StefanB »

I have not said you were scummy, Sleepy.
I just want to know, where you VD scumread comes from. That's a mystery that isn't solved in your iso. Not explaining your scumreads seems normal for you, but this one should be explained.
VeryDark: A moment I was afraid, that you would give up.
So this game is now in marathonmode, interesting.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:09 am

Post by StefanB »

Edit: at last not today, you aren't completly a townread, so I want to know what made you start suspect VeryDark, in your own words.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 am

Post by StefanB »

VeryDark: Okay from a nonVDpoint, do you really call the case on you by LL insane. If it is defending should be easy.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 am

Post by StefanB »

Mod:
Sorry to do that by I will be
VLA for the next 48 hours.

Bevor the 48 hours are up you will probably have a post. (If nothing goes very wrong)
But Seraphim don't take to long to read.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:24 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello again.
Hello Shift. Have no problems with a hydra, just a question for Shift: Will you reveal your other head?
Unvote

Vote: Malpascp

So I see, you were away from other games, 3 days. Here you were not posting a week. Why were you lurking here?
Ad this to a L-1 vote, that come of after 2 other posts.
We have a very lurkish player, who is a lot more posting in his other games, we have a player with 3 post in day one (one of them his second we still don't know I he meant in serious)
Care to explain your VLA excuse?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 am

Post by StefanB »

Mal: The game needs for example more from you.
What do you think about what happened in the last two weeks (zero coment from you)
Is your vote on Lady Lambdadelta still somethink you think is right? Your reasons for voting her, were that you thought she was in a scumteam with your townread Sleepykrew.
And you don't know what that game needs is your only comment?

Why has that not more votes?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 am

Post by StefanB »

Mals last post:
I would translate it, as the reason he is not posting and the reason for his vote.
I think it's an easy excuse like mafia might use it.

Sleepy: So you give him a free right, why if he is one of your suspects? Or does that bullshit really makes you think he is town?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 am

Post by StefanB »

If you want to make a case against LLD now, make it fast, verydark.
Re Post 537, I hope the mod is not very strict.
Don't get the LLD case, a very town read.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 am

Post by StefanB »

Wait if we take 539 seriously verydark and sleepy are part of the scumteam! (BUS is a slip)
Anythink to add to that verydark?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay got to excited perhaps.
Verydark do you explode after every lynch?
Can you if you are town, answer one question, who is your bigest scumread after LLD and Sleepy?

Previewedit: Why can't you make a case?
Sleepy you are creepy at the moment, deserves a look tomorrow, alone for the last 2 posts.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:36 am

Post by StefanB »

There wasn't a case?
Look at Mals day 1 play. He posted 3 times, only one time game related, where he didn't give us somethink besides setting VE on L-1. Perfect trap for overeager townie. Not giving us anythink else.
Tryes to discredid votes on him as RVS.
His case on day one, he votes a player because he sees a connection to a townread. What what???
His I was on VLA didn't contribute excuse, is not true. He wasn't at VLA for most of the time.
Give you no content, but will tommorow excuse.
Votes someone he thinks is town.

Not a case?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 am

Post by StefanB »

Pro massclaim.
Starting should either verydark or sleepy.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:42 am

Post by StefanB »

Interesting since we have Lylo can you give us more than your word and tell us what got you from your "I will kill any of this 4 slots" to see Magua as scum?
Sorry your word is not enough.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 am

Post by StefanB »

And does that mean you are against a massclaim SK?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by StefanB »

Actually this one is pretty easy.
If no one counterclaims, Sleepy is 100% town and that makes Magua scum. (or the real rolecop is very stupid)
Waiting on replyes from verydark and MoI, than the whole think should be clear and hopfully we can lynch one scum.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 am

Post by StefanB »

Verydark: I haven't claimed because we didn't even start the massclaim.

Does a Sleepy/Verydark scumteam make any sense? Probably not. If that was very hard distancing.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 am

Post by StefanB »

Luxury: I am also close, but since that is my first lylo, I am hesitating a bit.
I would vote for Magua, Sleepys claim is more believible than MoIs and then the couching.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 am

Post by StefanB »

Magua: What happened, 2 interesting claims and the fact, that Sleepyscum would almost nearly mean LLD scum, can't really believe that. But I am not voting, so people have some time to defend demselves.
And why didn't you wait for MoI to claim?
You must think that verydark is not very inteligent to make a VTclaim as RC.
Sorry I could see a VT claim from the backup but not from the RC.
Your story doesn't make a lot of sense.
But I will probably vote not in the one hour I am one today but tomorrow.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 am

Post by StefanB »

Vote: SleepyKrew
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

Post by StefanB »

I didn't exspect it to end today (real live), hell I didn't exspect it, to end today(gameday).
MoI, Magua good job with verydark.
Have no problem with releasing the scumQT, (even if it shows that I wasn't that helpful)
Gamma: I really liked the flavour.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 am

Post by StefanB »

My reaction to the counterclaim was "Oh no, he should have claim somethink else than that the roleblocker target you both nights."
I was thinking about bussing and trying to get verydarklynched day 3. The only reason that I didn't do it, was hopping that the tunneling of verydark and the push he recieved from LL and Sleepy would make him vote Sleepy what happened.

Magua: How do I join the party?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

Post by StefanB »

Thanks Gamma for the partyhat.
I am still suprised we got away whit so much.
Btw all: It's Stefan (Stephan is oldfashioned)
LLD you were dangerous enough that at last one scum wanted you dead every night. We keeped you alive mostly to let VD tunnel. (At last that was my plan)

And one point, getting replacement was fantastic. I was really heapy to play with a lot of you.
Fun Fact: Kondi is statisticly that person I played with the most (3 games), but the marathon was the only one where I remember him from, because the others he replaced out. I was scum all three games.

Return to “Completed Open Games”