Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

A Jil lynch is acceptable, but not a preference.

I'll wait a bit before vote shifting if the lynchees are locked in that category however.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Beck »

There also has been little support to blinker being scum, that's another reason I'm hesitant.

I'll try and actually read your post though later today. Massive Walls, iPhone, and ADD don't work together.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Llamarble »

For Lat:
YankCane151 wrote:FOR SURE, Beck, Ivan, Acro, ICE, Greymarble, and Sleepy are NOT masons.

The now dead mason ruled out a bunch of players as being masons, which makes them role-informationwise somewhat more likely to be scum.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 am

Post by rblinker123 »

No Magic, im not afriad to vote, i prefer to have enough suspicion to warrent a vote, thats more to town than scum. To the first bit of your big post about me go read post 668 that explains it. Also, i voted on my 9th post. My suspicion of Grey wasnt because he was an easy target, its because his actions where scummy, he put the hammer down on Acro even when he though Acro was probably town, thats scummy he then tried to justified it with, he done it to save himself when really there wasnt that much pressure on him. Also how was i desperate to avoid conflict with Ivan? He listed my name in a list of scum without reason then said it was a joke, he was just mudslinging.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:40 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

ok, no offence or anything, but in this game I have a super boring role...so yea...ok, whatever, I'll go make an effort to catch up npow
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Beck »

No role is super boring
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:I've played with Jilly before Beck, get VERY used to not hearing from her. She will not post anything, at all, even if you lynch her.

Ok, you have not played with me at all then. Also, I'm pretty sure you're lying here.

On the games that I flake with is like 1/3, I really start posting when I get to L-1 or something. On the games I don't flake, I post at an average of 2x a day.

Town doesn't lie. Therefore you must be scum.

In case my memory actually slipped, do tell me which game that was.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Beck »

jilynne1991 wrote:
Ivan the Pleasant wrote:I've played with Jilly before Beck, get VERY used to not hearing from her. She will not post anything, at all, even if you lynch her.

Ok, you have not played with me at all then. Also, I'm pretty sure you're lying here.

On the games that I flake with is like 1/3, I really start posting when I get to L-1 or something. On the games I don't flake, I post at an average of 2x a day.

Town doesn't lie. Therefore you must be scum.

In case my memory actually slipped, do tell me which game that was.

He is a hydra. Achrobob is who said it
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Beck »

Sorry archaebob
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, ok, do remind me though, what that game was...since the way you talk, it doesn't sound like it's an ongoing game, and in the games I've already finished, I had really good activity in.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 am

Post by subgenius »

jilynne1991 wrote:Oh, ok, do remind me though, what that game was...since the way you talk, it doesn't sound like it's an ongoing game, and in the games I've already finished, I had really good activity in.

Who cares about the previous game? Start having good activity in this one. You still haven't contributed anything. You're at L-2, and I don't see it getting better for you unless you start making some thoughtful posts.

I like Magic's case against Rblinker, and I think it deserves attention. I would still like to know how Ivan ended up on his town list, though.
Ivan the Pleasant
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Ivan the Pleasant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Ivan the Pleasant »

Actually
I
said that. -Ivan the Terrible.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I definitely don't mind Magic's (Hello lat! Fancy you actually managing a town read on me!) case against Rblinker, but it ultimately is just another scummy lurker we've got. Rblinker is probably the most active of the scummy lurkers, which disinclines me to vote for him at the moment. I definitely did take note of the case, though, and am looking forward to a more complete response of his to your case. Much of my read on him will depend on that.

I dislike the fact that people aren't sheeping on to Koolzzy, but Llama makes a good point in that statistically, there is a higher likelihood that people who are definitely not masons are scum. I'm weighing it out a bit, and still looking to see if she's actually going to post anything worth reading. I may abandon my Koolzzy vote simply because it's not accomplishing anything at the moment.

I still think he's scum though, so I'm really hesitant to just drop it.

I'll have some more concrete content later this week. I'm tired now.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

A Vanilla Townie is super boring.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by ICEninja »

You're going to be a vanilla townie in 2/3rds of the games you play. If you're only going to enjoy the game if you're not vanilla town, then you really shouldn't play mafia.

While this is a bit off topic, vanilla townie is actually my favorite role. The most fun of this game comes from the thrill of the flip for me, discovering if I was correct or not in catching scum. There just isn't much thrill involved in that as scum unless you have multiple families or 3rd party roles. Also, it allows me to scum hunt relentlessly without holding back, as I'm not at all afraid to be night killed. As town power role, I'm withholding scum hunting, withholding information until claim, and generally doing things that makes the game less fun in the interest of having my side win.

Don't smack being a VT.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Tommy »

Llamarble wrote:Lack of explanations was mostly due to not having enough gametime.
I hammered at 4:15 AM so it's not like I was going to be doing deep casemaking that evening.

Excuse me for a moment. [
Retrieves jaw from floor.
] Thank you for answering my question. It pains me to say it, but I believe what you say. It also gives you a reasonable alibi for not having returned to back up your reads during the nine hours of twilight. I note that you didn't post on any forum until Tuesday. So my case against you is reduced to the scumminess of the hammer itself (on someone you thought was town) and your slowness in responding to my questions. I still think you're scum, but it doesn't look like I'm going to sell that to anyone else today.

Ivan the Pleasant wrote:Your argument requires achro to be scum therefore you should be voting achro if you actually believe what you're saying.

I never understood this. Subgenius was arguing that Acronach and SleepyKrew were a scum pair. Surely, then, it didn't matter which of them he was voting? Ivan's other points on subgenius look so thin as to suggest he's had to put the case together now, retrospectively.

Welcome, Magic Trainer. I like your case on rblinker. He's certainly cautious and hasn't been contributing much, and those are mild scum-reads. If there weren't better options, I'd be happy with an rblinker lynch. I'll stick within YankCane's non-mason list for now, but let's not discourage scum-hunting outside the list.

Ivan, you claimed to have a case on rblinker too. How about sharing it with us?

jilynne1991 wrote:A Vanilla Townie is super boring.

Very disappointed about this unprovoked claim.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by Beck »

jilynne1991 wrote:A Vanilla Townie is super boring.

VT is the most fun role ever, it allows you to question people without fear.

people need to embrace their VT role when they get it, lurking in the background isn't helping town, and the goal for VTs is to WIN right?

why depend on power roles alone to win it for you?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

I'M SORRY TWISTED D:

I've been a hard-out lurker. Sorry guise, I kind of defeated the purpose of the hydra.
But anyway.
Posting time!

Jily is scum. On the last page along, she has provided enough evidence to convict her.
Jily wrote:...I have a super boring role...

Here she uses this excuse to get her out of the hole she dug. What would a townie gain by saying this? Nothing. Scum on the other hand, would most definitely use this to get out of lurking.
Jily wrote:...I really start posting when I get to L-1...

That can be arranged (ever since I saw her write that I wanted to use that line).
Firstly, this is expanding upon that excuse before to get out of lurking. Which is bad.
Secondly, in another game I had with you (you lurked), you were put at L-1 and stil hardly posted (after which you were hammered), then you flipped scum.
My whole experience with Jily points to her as scum. Coupled with the fact that I didn't like SK...
Captain Corporal and Twistedspoon hydra
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Beck »

Jily, question

If you are know to flake and not post content in other games, why do you replace in for people?

You potentionally took the slot from somebody else who may have actually tried to play

Plus the odds each game to nail a PR role is small, and quite frankly i dont see how you would play better if you even had a role.

For future games, if you get a VT role, pretend to have one in your mind. Do good at scum hunting so mafia kills you thinking you were the PR. Uktimately that's the purpose of a VT, to alleviate the attention from power roles

I respectfully request you to provide content or you will be lynched, if you are town you will hurt the rest of us by forcing a ML
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

Mod: Vote Count plz

Responses and stuff afterwards. Me has a neat idea though, but I have no idea if it'll get results.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 am

Post by subgenius »

Jilynne, I'm trying to look through your previous games to get an idea of your normal play. Somehow, against all odds, you seem to almost always be scum. I'm having trouble finding town games. Could you link some games where you were a vanilla townie? I'm usually not into meta at all, but I can't come up with any better ways to figure out anything about your alignment.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Beck »

her signature is telling

Being 13, means that I don't have to work and that, yes, I do have time to sign up for 10+ games.

Lost two games as scum.

Lost two games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Haven't won any games as town.

seems like we are screwed if she is town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 am

Post by subgenius »

I haven't won any games as town either. :( It's always somebody else's fault, though. I swear.

Anyhow, the play in her scum games looks pretty similar to her play in this game, but I'd really like to see some town games to see if I can tell any difference.
Magic Trainer
Magic Trainer
Goon
Magic Trainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Magic Trainer »

Vote: Da Koolzzy

Sheeping Ice's case as well

Reading all 8 pages in one go gave this head a bit of an ache, after a tiring couple of days. As soon as I have time to go over things at greater liesure,
I will do so, and get reads on people. Until then, maybe our other head will have something to say.

Also, note that that was a list of skimreads and gutreads, and I know better than to vote based on that. I have been rereading and gathering more evidence, since I have more time now than I did early on.
Attacks will be coming soon, I guarantee it.

So. I somehow missed two pages when reading up. I am now having trouble finding the questions directed at me. And it is later than I thought it was. I will not unvote right now, because I still happen to think I am right.
We'll see what I think tomorrow, with a fresh mind, and reading through concerns, and seeing what my other head thinks. For now, I need sleep. >.<

I will hunt someone down tomorrow, after some ISOs

My lack of posting is an issue I wish to fix.
This day, either my other head or I will be doing a full and thorough reread of day 1, with comprehensive reads intermittently throughout. I too feel as if I have been useless, and my main attempt at usefulness has been attacked as scummy, as well as my policy vote. I am unsure of policy lynches, but I do believe in attacking someone for hindering the town.

This is not enough, and I know that, more is coming,
but I thought I'd start to be a bit more proactive now that I actually can.

Putting stuff together between heads. Bigger stuff on the way.

Alright. I'm getting on this site waaaaaay to much so I need a break >.> It's hard resisting the urge to spam the hell out of this thread.

Anyway. Here's what I think. Da Koolzzy/Tommy/blinker. ATLEAST 2 out of 3 scum are there. Jil is only maybe scum. Gut is bothering me, so here's what I propose. We run up Koolzzy and Jil both to L-1.

Then at that point I'd like either BLINKER or Tommy to hammer. This way, we have to legitimate wagons to get SOMETHING out of regardless of what Jil flips.

Thought this hilarious btw.

Putting stuff together between heads. Bigger stuff on the way.

Last visited: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 pm (Da Koolzzy)
Last visited: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 am (The Kool)
Last visited: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm (Dazzy)

>.> I have a feeling Da Koolzzy is going to be in catch up mode, for all of time. I'm calling bull shit on the two of them legitimately trying to scum hunt.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Beck »

I have a question, where did you learn Dazzy was the other head because looking through their ISO they never say it and I don't recall anyone else pointing it out?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”