New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by JDGA »

NS's claim seems overpowered, but I'm sorta leaning towards it being true. KoC, however, hasn't done much and so my vote stays. However, as for other people...
Palisade wrote:
Celebloki wrote:Wraith said he quickly googled hats. I believe the NS claim and not just because it clears me. I still think chkballin is the best lynch. Palisade should shoot parabollocks. Votes stating on chkballin.

This reminded me of something I've been meaning to say for a while.

We do not intend to be manipulated.

We will accept advice, opinions, and recommendations. But we
do not trust
ANY
of you.
We will be making OUR OWN decisions on who to vig, and discussing it amongst ourselves. We will collect, analyze, and distill the evidence against the vig candidates and choose who we think most likely to be scum. We will always, however, provide an explanation of those choices after the fact, and (not speaking for my partner here) I am willing to share who I am currently leaning towards.

Tonight we will be vigging KoC, unless he is lynched. If KoC is lynched, we'll have a tougher choice, but I am personally leaning towards Parabollocks, chkballin and NS on the outside.

Regarding NS, the point has been made that the claim is too ridiculous to be fake...but he KNOWS it won't be cc'd, he was under no pressure to do so, his claimed innocent wasn't actually heading for the gallows in any kind of hurry, and the WIFOM of claiming cop with one already dead is perfect.

Should have claimed Deputy, the kind that receives the original Cop's results when activated. I'd have believed that.

-RedHead

Right. Vig claim that says that not only is he going to not bother forming townreads, but is also going to shoot whomever he pleases. Something is screaming SK at me here, and I'm pretty sure it's obvious why.

DeityKabuto wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually, I'm pretty sure.

VOTE: xRECKONERx

Sorry about this.

But--

About damn time.

What.
GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT GET IT 0UT
As for the Reck wagon itself, it seems based far too much on meta right now, and I'm inclined to believe his defense, particularly as he's been leading the town a fair bit.\
So... yeah. That's my take on everything recent.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

JDGA wrote:NS's claim seems overpowered, but I'm sorta leaning towards it being true. KoC, however, hasn't done much and so my vote stays. However, as for other people...
Palisade wrote:
Celebloki wrote:Wraith said he quickly googled hats. I believe the NS claim and not just because it clears me. I still think chkballin is the best lynch. Palisade should shoot parabollocks. Votes stating on chkballin.

This reminded me of something I've been meaning to say for a while.

We do not intend to be manipulated.

We will accept advice, opinions, and recommendations. But we
do not trust
ANY
of you.
We will be making OUR OWN decisions on who to vig, and discussing it amongst ourselves. We will collect, analyze, and distill the evidence against the vig candidates and choose who we think most likely to be scum. We will always, however, provide an explanation of those choices after the fact, and (not speaking for my partner here) I am willing to share who I am currently leaning towards.

Tonight we will be vigging KoC, unless he is lynched. If KoC is lynched, we'll have a tougher choice, but I am personally leaning towards Parabollocks, chkballin and NS on the outside.

Regarding NS, the point has been made that the claim is too ridiculous to be fake...but he KNOWS it won't be cc'd, he was under no pressure to do so, his claimed innocent wasn't actually heading for the gallows in any kind of hurry, and the WIFOM of claiming cop with one already dead is perfect.

Should have claimed Deputy, the kind that receives the original Cop's results when activated. I'd have believed that.

-RedHead

Right. Vig claim that says that not only is he going to not bother forming townreads, but is also going to shoot whomever he pleases. Something is screaming SK at me here, and I'm pretty sure it's obvious why.

I like the part where you accuse me of "not doing much" right before you agree with me that Palisade stinks of SK. I also really enjoy being called out on "not doing much" when I have twice as many posts as you in this game. But please, continue with your
complete and unmitigated stream of bullcrap.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Reck:

A) I understand that life comes up and moods shift and et cetera. If you're truly disenchanted with the
entire site
right now, you should do yourself and all of us the favor of requesting replacement. You are not playing toward your wincon, and I daresay you're probably making some enemies you don't want. (Especially with admitting you didn't want to play the game in the first place. Seriously, dude: replace out then.)

However:

B) If this is just TROLLOLOLOL YOU GAIZ SUCK AND I DONT well then, eat some rope.

In either case, my vote stays.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:00 am

Post by bvoigt »

chkballin wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
chkballin wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia
because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.
Vote: PBuG

SEXY OMGUS VOTE, BRO.

You're using a buzzword here to attack his vote without actually explaining why it's scum-motivated. I think it was a reasonably well-thought out vote, not just scum trying to place suspicion on someone who was accusing him.

I'm really growing a bit of a disdain for people who try to attack other people for using "buzzwords." Is that a scum-tell? Because, last I checked, the post you're pulling these from was a catch-up post where I was quoting posts I thought were worth talking about. Why
wouldn't
I say this "buzzword" here if I feel that's what it is? I digress, whether we agree to disagree or not, I feel like KoC voted PBuG as an attempt to deflect attention off himself (unsuccessfully); therefore, in my opinion, it's an OMGUS vote. Well thought out? I don't think so. Reads to me like he saw the vote, disliked it, and tried to spin it against PBuG.

Yeah, I think it is a scumtell, because when someone mentions OMGUS, it's rarely questioned, and doesn't need to be fully explained. You're saying KoC was trying to deflect attention off himself, but you're not saying why the points were insincere. Do you believe KoC, as town, wouldn't have questioned PBuG's vote as misrepping and hypocrisy?

I hate to admit it, but your responses to my other points are reasonable and fairly well-thought out. I could definitely see them coming from a townie.

UNVOTE: chballin
VOTE: JDGA
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

Wraith wrote:
Deadline is
July 13, 2011
FIVE DAYS FROM NOW

We need a lot more focus than we currently have, people are running off and starting new and unexplained wagons and it's setting my teeth on edge.
Focus, people, focus.

Everyone on a one vote wagon; your NEXT post needs to either be you succinctly explaining why your wagon is awesome and the other wagons suck OR you need to be getting off that wagon.

Everyone not voting (of which there is a depressing lot of you: DO SOMETHING REMOTELY PRO-TOWN AND VOTE!

@Vig/SK - I strongly encourage looking at the people not voting because I would be SUPER happy if all of them were dead tomorrow.

Really, unless there's actual and functional movement soon we're going to be lynching KoC as part of a last minute wtflolomg wagon, and if that's the case let's just speed lynch him now and spare me the few days inbetween.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by bvoigt »

@Wraith:
Could we get a vote count, please?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nobody Special wrote:Reck:

A) I understand that life comes up and moods shift and et cetera. If you're truly disenchanted with the
entire site
right now, you should do yourself and all of us the favor of requesting replacement. You are not playing toward your wincon, and I daresay you're probably making some enemies you don't want. (Especially with admitting you didn't want to play the game in the first place. Seriously, dude: replace out then.)

However:

B) If this is just TROLLOLOLOL YOU GAIZ SUCK AND I DONT well then, eat some rope.

In either case, my vote stays.

I'm not replacing out just because people are butthurt that I'm not my HAPPY GO LUCKY SCREAMIN ALL CAPS FUN FUN FUN meta right now. God forbid I'm just as boring and mundane for a few games as everyone else seems to be.

Thor wrote:Really, unless there's actual and functional movement soon we're going to be lynching KoC as part of a last minute wtflolomg wagon, and if that's the case let's just speed lynch him now and spare me the few days inbetween.

Excellent point.

Unvote;
Vote: Knight of Cydonia

I thought I did this already. I guess not.

chkballin wrote:Every DGB vote has just lost some legitimacy from here on. Are you even paying attention? The post immediately following makes me think you're implying DK is xRECKx's partner -- which would prove you're just not paying attention or reading much of the thread that you weren't a part of. Do not like. If you weren't implying DK/Reck, my gut can't believe you. Who were you speaking of?

Bam. Excellent point.
green shirt thursdays
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Kublai Khan
replaces sanchocolates effective immediately. We are now FULLY RESTAFFED HOORAY!

Votecount to come later.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Celebloki »

Unvote

Vote: KoC

Let's just get this day over with.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hey everyone..

unvote

Deadline is soon. Someone summarize the top 3 wagons for me.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.6

Knight of Cydonia
(10)
:
Thor665,
PBuG
Palisade
PBuG
SleepyKrew
, jilynne1991, JDGA, SleepyKrew,
DrippingGoofball
, chkballin, PBuG, 65536, Palisade, xRECKONERx, Celebloki

xRECKONERx
(2)
:
DrippingGoofball, NobodySpecial
PBuG
(1)
:
SleepyKrew
, Knight of Cydonia,
Palisade
Celebloki
Taro
xRECKONERx

Palisade
(1)
:
xRECKONERx
SleepyKrew
Celebloki
, Taro,
chkballin
NobodySpecial
JDGA

JDGA
(1)
:
chkballin
, bvoigt
Celebloki
(0)
:
PBuG
xRECKONERx
chkballin
xRECKONERx

SleepyKrew
(0)
:
xRECKONERx
SleepyKrew

Parabollocks
(0)
:
DrippingGoofball
xRECKONERx

jilynne1991
(0)
:
Parabollocks
DrippingGoofball

NobodySpecial
(0)
:
Palisade
xRECKONERx

chkballin
(0)
:
Palisade
bvoigt
Celebloki
PBuG

Noting Voting
(3)
:
Auckmid, PeregrineV, Kublai Khan

With 19 alive it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is
July 13, 2011
THREE DAYS FROM NOW

Knight of Cydonia
has been lynched. Stay tuned.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Knight of Cydonia
Vanilla Townie
Lynched Day 2

It is now
NIGHT 2

Please send me all actions by
July 13, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Wraith »

Day 3

JDGA
Mafia Goon
Killed Night 2

Kublai Khan
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night 2

65536 (monk/tarsonisocelot hydra)
Vanilla Townie
Killed Night 2

With 15 alive it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is
July 27, 2011
Last edited by Wraith on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

BOOOOOYAKASHAW.

Good shot vig.

Also lol 6553565363546 kill
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also NS go with results you lying whore
green shirt thursdays
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Celebloki »

3 kills? Did JDGA target Jily or something? I'm assuming Palisade vigged sano/Kublai? He was talking about him yesterday anyway.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh shit I missed the KK kill
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

alrighty folks we have a Serial Killer on our hands because a) why the fuck would mafia target a claimed PGO and b) why the fuck would mafia try to kill jilynne
green shirt thursdays
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Parabollocks »

alright yeah, that turn of events makes me feel better about Jill, especially referencing 1042 that reck has pointed out.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

JDGA wrote:NS's claim seems overpowered, but I'm sorta leaning towards it being true. KoC, however, hasn't done much and so my vote stays. However, as for other people...

oh hello there
NS's claim is megafake now
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

SK puts the probable balance at either 1:5:16 or 1:6:15. I'm not good with balance discussions so someone else do the math
green shirt thursdays
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Parabollocks »

21. SleepyKrew
15. NobodySpecial
16. Thor665
12. PeregrineV

My point of interests right now.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually fuck it I'm bored, I'll do it.
1:5:16 Worst Case Scenarios for Town

D1: mislynch
N1: misvig + SK + mafiakill = 1:5:12
D2: mislynch
N2: misvig + SK + mafiakill = 1:5:8
D3: mislynch
N3: misvig + SK + mafiakill = 1:5:4
D4: mislynch
N4: misvig + SK + mafia shoots SK = 2:4
game over bro

Yeah there's no way it's 1:6:15. 1:5:16 it is, as that seems the most balanced for our worst case scenario.

Fuck NS's fake ass claim that a now confirmed scumbag was trying to push as being true, he dies now unless he produces a guilty result in the next 24 hours

Vote: Nobody Special
green shirt thursdays
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Celebloki »

Plus it wouldn't make sense for mafia to have 2 kills, 65535 was obviously the mafia kill and Kublai was most likely Palisade. So JDGA was probably killed by the other night killer. I am still not certain if Palisade is cleared as the Vig. The way I see it a 2 things could have happened. The other night killer waited to see if there was another out there. Seeing there was then seeing Palisade claim was good for the other one. If the other were the vig you'd think they'd just target Palisade, but if we have a protector they probably targeted Palisade last night, so this would have been a null shot for the other so they went with someone else. The other way this could have gone is Palisade is the Vig and the other is the SK keeping him alive so he can make a Vig gambit later.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Celebloki wrote:65535 was obviously the mafia kill and Kublai was most likely Palisade

hello inside information, aren't you nice and lovely today
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”