GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

"WAAA MAGIC SHIT HAPPENED ETC."

No, Ethos. No way. I don't have a clue what happened, but I bid $97, the mod said it was won for $95, Ghostlin hastily claimed that he won it for more than that right after MS said $97.

Look at that post. Just look at it.

Ghostlin wrote:I placed only one bid that day and that was to clean out everything for Cop: $99+ $1 fee. I don't know honestly
why
the bid only ended up at $95 if you bid $97 before deadline. I can't explain that.

And look how long he waited.

Magua wrote:
Breaking News

Midnight's Sorrow, Ghostlin have been prodded

Everyone had posted except MS and Ghostlin. Ghost went "oh looks like no one claimed, I'm in the clear" and claimed. I mean look at his babble day 1 about NKs, scum powers, town powers, etc.

They used some ability on the Cop power. Maybe they auto won it, maybe it shows up as won and was destroyed, don't know, don't care.

HE'S OBVIOUSLY SCUM.

There are no super-secret powers. He fakeclaimed, panicked when that fucking lurker MS counterclaimed him, then fell back on 'hee-haw, powers.' That makes 100% sense. The idea that the scum used a super-sekret ability to change the amount to $95 (why?) and that we're just two townies who happened to bid more than $95 on THAT ONE power is ridiculous.

Face it. NO ONE ELSE has claimed that their winning bid was for a different amount than flipped. NO ONE. This has happened ONCE, and
by chance
Ghostlin happened to wait long enough to get into prod range just to claim it? And then the one OTHER townie who did happen to bid more just happened to be the OTHER PERSON IN PROD RANGE?

Does this make sense?

Or does this:

MS bid $97. No one topped $95. Ghostlin lurked into prod range then posted a prod dodge. Then he decided 'ah, fuck it, no one's gonna claim bidding more' and tossed his claim out there a few minutes later. MS counterclaimed and he panicked in the most scummy reaction EVER.

EVER.

EVER!

Want another scum read? Anyone who thinks the first scenario when we both happen to be town, both happened to bid more than $95, and scum just coincidentally used a power that has NEVER BEEN USED ELSEWHERE (correctly if I'm wrong) to set this situation up, and that miraculously the people it set up were the two people who'd lurked into prod range?

YEAH BULLSHIT.

GHOSTLIN DIES NOW

AND IF I'M DERAILING THE LYNCH ON MY BUDDY LOL. TOWN GHOSTLIN? FRY ME. THEN FRY WHOEVER YOU WANTED TO LYNCH TODAY. FUCK GUYS NO TOWN HAVE DIED WHY WOULD SCUM BE THROWING THEIR LIVES AWAY HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

And Ethos, why the fuck are you asking me what powers the scum have?

I bid $97. Period. If it was won for $95, I should have gotten it.

I don't know what happened, I don't care how the bid system works, 97>95, that should be my cop power. If someone like 'auction blocked' me I think they'd have claimed it by now, neh?

Ghostlin's reaction was hella fucking scummy, ghostlin's claim was hella fucking scummy, lets lynch scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Further, 190$ was stolen from the Auction at a time earlier. Remember that Ethos?

You believe scum did that. Why couldn't this have been caused by that?

Or if this didn't cause that, why can't scum have other manipulation abilities too?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

Post by IceGuy »

GreyICE wrote:And Ethos, why the fuck are you asking me what powers the scum have?

This has the potential to be incredibly funny when the game is over, so...
Are you absolutely sure you/MS bid $97 BEFORE the deadline?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

That's NOISE LLD. I know you better than that, since when are you tied up in magical wonderland abilities?

Ghostlin wrote:I placed only one bid that day and that was to clean out everything for Cop: $99+ $1 fee. I don't know honestly
why
the bid only ended up at $95 if you bid $97 before deadline. I can't explain that.

That's not NOISE. That's a scum reaction. Like "oh someone counterclaimed me, well
MYSTERIOUS BULLSHIT GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW, LOL ETC
"

Either Midnight posted his bid much too late for it to matter, he's mistaken about the amount he bid, or he's lying about bidding (or what he bid for) Cop.

I don't see how me winning a bid when I bid $99+$1 on an auction means much of anything to alter the any of the three above since the mod just said the closing bid was correct.

So either Midnight Sorrow posted his action late or he's
CONFIRMED FUCKING SCUM TO TOWN GHOSTLIN.

Got that? He's confirmed goddamn scum, and he's making noise about other people?

Fuck that. He knows after I flip town if he's sitting there in the obvious 1v1 WHICH IS WHAT THIS IS he's going into the deep fat fryer.

Maybe, MAYBE if he were playing really townie and pushing MS, and trying to solve a fucking 1v1, MAYBE I'd agree that this is some scum bullshittery. But he's running away from this as fast as his little legs will carry him, has been since MS made the damn claim.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

Post by malpascp »

I said that he
should
be the lynch for today. As you may have noticed, I said the same about HN.

Basically we just kill the person that 7 people think is scummy enough to have their vote. Sometimes it's just a timing issue. We have to analize all possible explanations for Ghostlin's bids, and all the possible outcomes and results of his (mis)lynch. Before that, I won't vote him, unless deadline gets really an issue.

I think it would be too much to scum to have that kind of manipulative abilities. More inicial money, more money each day, daytalk, ability to steal bids, and almost guaranteed NK on the first two days (due to the amount of money they have being much more that any townie; after D3, there might be some town players that can compete with scum for the NK)?

All-mighty scum doesn't fit here. 3 scum togheter would destroy town. Two scum teams would mean that the game is between them, and we are just background. It just doesn't fit the whole setup.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

IceGuy wrote:
GreyICE wrote:And Ethos, why the fuck are you asking me what powers the scum have?

This has the potential to be incredibly funny when the game is over, so...
Are you absolutely sure you/MS bid $97 BEFORE the deadline?

That's what it says. I know I can bid more than I have, don't know if MS did that. Wouldn't matter unless he won. Which he didn't.

Why the fuck would you take me suddenly going 'oh no, guess he didn't submit, lol?' as an answer at this stage? Out with the info. Claim whatever you want, I really don't care. Ghostlin played EXACTLY like a scumbag faced with this, and if it takes my townflip to sell it to y'all, that's what it'll take. GHOSTLIN DIES.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

malpascp wrote:I said that he
should
be the lynch for today. As you may have noticed, I said the same about HN.

Basically we just kill the person that 7 people think is scummy enough to have their vote. Sometimes it's just a timing issue. We have to analize all possible explanations for Ghostlin's bids, and all the possible outcomes and results of his (mis)lynch. Before that, I won't vote him, unless deadline gets really an issue.

I think it would be too much to scum to have that kind of manipulative abilities. More inicial money, more money each day, daytalk, ability to steal bids, and almost guaranteed NK on the first two days (due to the amount of money they have being much more that any townie; after D3, there might be some town players that can compete with scum for the NK)?

All-mighty scum doesn't fit here. 3 scum togheter would destroy town. Two scum teams would mean that the game is between them, and we are just background. It just doesn't fit the whole setup.

Nooooooooo, there's no issue of vote analysis and implications and well but etc. That's the most stalling waste of a post I've ever seen. And speculating about scum team size is just wasting oxygen. Even if it WERE two 2 man scumteams (and in a game with no kill N1 why would you even suggest this) does this somehow make it MORE LIKELY for scum to throw their lives away in a 1v1 with town?

Ghostlin is caught scum. He knew it when MS claimed, and he's been lurking and running away ever since, and you guys have apparently LET HIM.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

Here, lemme give you all the implications. Here's all the scenarios:

1) We lynch someone random today. Tomorrow, we are in the SAME FUCKING SITUATION. I still know Ghostlin is scum. Ghostlin still is scum. We have one fake cop investigation, COOL BEANS.

2) We lynch me today. I'm confirmed town. Tomorrow you FUCKING SPEED LYNCH GHOSTLIN.

3) We lynch Ghostlin. He flips scum. Tea and pastries.

ONLY IN SCENARIO ONE CAN TOWN DIE TWO DAYS IN A ROW.

THAT'S IT.

EVERYWHERE ELSE SCUM DIES IN A LYNCH TODAY OR TOMORROW

IF YOU THINK I'M FAKECLAIMING, FLIP #2 AND #3, AND LYNCH ME.

IT'S MORE PRO TOWN FOR ME TO VOTE FOR
MYSELF
THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER THAT'S NOT GHOSTLIN.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Ethos »

Don't get me wrong, I agree day one I considered Ghostlin to be one the scummiest players in the room thus my vote placed on him then however at the same time when you state you don't know or don't care about what happened, guess what; I do. Yes there are super-secret powers in the game, the fact that there's items and funds being stolen from the markeplace proves there are meaning there's no reason to jump straight to a conclusion of "It's confirmed that one of us two are scum, lynch us both!!!" when it's entirely possible that an alternate occurance is happening.

Reading back though I do agree that his "Maybe MS bid too late" reaction is incredibly bad but I still don't see the benefits in lynching between you and him today being great at all especially when waiting another day between looking into both of you could lead to a potential investigation and report to work of if he's town furthermore considering we have control of the nightkill there's zilch reason to spend the entire day focusing on two players while ignoring everyone else. GI, you still need to get through this entire read and provide a list of reads. Also do you mind attempting to explain what happened with this:

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Also, before I say anything else- I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm bidding for Ninja- I hope no one minds.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sure. I have no fucking clue. He never bid on Ninja, I have no idea why he'd bid on Ninja. I have no idea why he'd bid on governor.

Look, it's not just a matter of scummy. Abilities are never 'ultra complex.'

If bids were coming back ALL THE TIME with the high bidder not winning, or with wrong numbers, or other things, we'd have noticed right quick. Bid blocked? What scum in their right minds would bid block MS? Even odds on him not submitting an action any given night, he lurks and flakes like it's a job.

Bid blocked by town?
If any town blocked me from bidding with any powers at any point, please just say so

And even if we're both town, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HIS REACTION? I should have been confirmed liar to him. Do you look at confirmed liars in mafia and go 'well, no idea what happened, let me not poke into that too deeply?' Is that town? IS IT? Or is it scum running away from an OBVIOUS COUNTERCLAIM.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

GreyICE wrote:Sure. I have no fucking clue. He never bid on Ninja, I have no idea why he'd bid on Ninja. I have no idea why he'd bid on governor.

Look, it's not just a matter of scummy. Abilities are never 'ultra complex.'

If bids were coming back ALL THE TIME with the high bidder not winning, or with wrong numbers, or other things, we'd have noticed right quick. Bid blocked? What scum in their right minds would bid block MS? Even odds on him not submitting an action any given night, he lurks and flakes like it's a job.

Bid blocked by town?
If any town blocked me from bidding with any powers at any point, please just say so

And even if we're both town, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HIS REACTION? I should have been confirmed liar to him. Do you look at confirmed liars in mafia and go 'well, no idea what happened, let me not poke into that too deeply?' Is that town? IS IT? Or is it scum running away from an OBVIOUS COUNTERCLAIM.

Bullshit. I know where Cop is. (WITH ME) I know it's been bid for. I know damn fucking well your replacements lying, and now you're back peddling to save your own ass. Lynch the scumbag, guys. Both of the replacements have been lurker scum that have been peddling hard to remove me. MS only asked to replace when caught in an obv lie, and bob had been lurking all day with no good input at all.

Really...did any of you read LLD's post...'I'll vote for Ghost tomorrow if we prove there's more than one scum team...' was the synopsis. Not a bloody likely bet unless she already knows the answer is going to be yes, and frankly that's her only justification to lynch the Cop anyway.

You know what I've been trying to do today, Grey? Trying to lynch the other obv liar in this town---but now that you've replaced in to liar MS's slot, you've accused me of doing the same and have the gall to say he told the truth all along. Guys--MS lied to you. HN lied to you. You lynch liars with fire. You don't make deals with them. You don't listen to what they have to say. You lynch them.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Oh, and the scum right now? It's Grey/HN/LLD. Believe it.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by hiphop »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hip, mal town is a STRONG gut read for me. I want to know your reasons for why he's scum?
As i already said, same reason as to why you think he is town. Gut.
And if you look at my vote for WLN, the 2nd vote on the wagon, was also gut. I did not like his iso 5,6,and 7. And hey I was right.

malpascp wrote:@Everyone: do you trust Seacore do direct the NK?
Here is something. Seacore does not have the Nk. I do. And if I win it, I am killing off someone who I think is scummy, not who he thinks is scummy. I am not going to blabber off who I am going to kill before I do it, so that scum can Roleblock, doc save or whatever, to me to prevent me from killing scum. For what is the purpose of that, if I don't actually kill scum with it? And I am not killing Hn. You may lynch him if you think he is scummy, but I am not killing him. There are others who I would rather kill.

I am totally lost with the GreyIce- Ghost thing. The question is why would scum have extra abilities when a lot of abilites up for auction are pro-scum?

Greyice- Do you know how the bidding thing works? Actually, what I want to know, is who had bid $95 or $94 on the cop yesterday?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Seacore »

Losing a NK for the town is far far far less important than stopping the scum from gaining one.

Even if we throw away the NK every night, that turns this into a game where we get lynches and scum don't get NKs, that's a huge advantage, and one I'd much rather than just having a vig around.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by hiphop »

How can scum gain one, if I get it?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Seacore »

Sigh.

Don't be stupid.

We don't know if you're scum. Everything you've done seems town. You're in my town list. But we don't know you're town.

And tomorrow, you won't win the NK, somebody else will. Somebody else who we probably won't know the alignment of.

Normally, I'm all about Vigs shooting on conscience, but that's not what this is. That's not what's happening in this game.

Each night, in this game, there is a single kill. However, we have the ability to stop that kill falling into scum hands. However, we won't know whether we've done that. So we have another ability to neutralise the kill, we declare the target.

Declaring the target of the NK has the following benefits
1. Scum can't use the kill to kill whoever they want. scumhop could shoot at one of the dodgy townies and say "well I thought he was scummy" Hell, scumhop could shoot at RedCoyote and say "I thought I caught him in a slip, I was so wrong!" although we'd probably lynch him for it.
2. Town won't waste their doctors and roleblocks
3. Scum will waste their doctors and roleblocks.
4. If scum have doctor or roleblock they'll use them like that would anyway, and worst case scenario they soak up the night kills
5. If we declare a town target, it was probably going to be one we were going to lynch anyway, saving us from a mislynch

In short, allowing us to discuss and declare the NK removes the NK from the game and basically gives us 2 lynches a day. (Although it might get blocked, but that's still small peanuts to play to remove scum's second biggest advantage - the biggest being them being informed)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ghostlin wrote:Bullshit. I know where Cop is. (WITH ME) I know it's been bid for. I know damn fucking well your replacements lying, and now you're back peddling to save your own ass. Lynch the scumbag, guys. Both of the replacements have been lurker scum that have been peddling hard to remove me. MS only asked to replace when caught in an obv lie, and bob had been lurking all day with no good input at all.

Really...did any of you read LLD's post...'I'll vote for Ghost tomorrow if we prove there's more than one scum team...' was the synopsis. Not a bloody likely bet unless she already knows the answer is going to be yes, and frankly that's her only justification to lynch the Cop anyway.

You know what I've been trying to do today, Grey? Trying to lynch the other obv liar in this town---but now that you've replaced in to liar MS's slot, you've accused me of doing the same and have the gall to say he told the truth all along. Guys--MS lied to you. HN lied to you. You lynch liars with fire. You don't make deals with them. You don't listen to what they have to say. You lynch them.

See, if you'd been doing this from the start, really pushing MS, I might still think there was some very small chance that you're town. Might.

"Oh no, something happened, no idea what!"

That was your first response. Here we are, down to the wire, and suddenly you're doing what town would do all along.

Well... kind of. Apparently we have THREE FUCKING SCUM LEFT. HN who he's been attacking for... uh... has he ever even mentioned him before? AND TWO PEOPLE WHO WANT HIS ASS DEAD.

Fuck this. You notice he never mentioned this was a 1v1 until I brought it up. What motive does he have to make this a 1v1? None. He knows he has to roll his eyes tomorrow and go "MS was such a derp, oh well, who knows."

Now he just wants to live one little extra day, and get one last mislynch in.

Look at Ghostlin, Folks.

Bluntly, the only two reasons (besides not reading the thread) one would bid on NK at that point would be:

1) They believed hiphop was scum and outbid him to ensure he didn't have it.
2) They were scum either counterbidding or reestablishing their bid.

Newman said he didn't believe Hiphop was scum--yet is forcing him to spend more money to acquire NK?

Vote: HelloNewman

However, Icey's opportunism, particularly since there are plenty of good reasons to vote HN, reeks of scum--I would support an IG lynch.

IceGuy is scum. LLD is scum. HelloNewman is scum. I'm scum.
OH AND WE HAVE ONE MOTHERFUCKING FLIPPED SCUM.

"Hi town, guess you guys were in deep shit, what with the five man team and all. I mean sure, you'd normally face that down with 17-20 townies or so, but you guys are smart enough to win with only 8, right? How clever of Ghostlin to figure every one of us out."

Fuck that.

Why would scum counterclaim town with one town dead?
Why would I lock myself into a 1v1 rather than try and extract myself?
Why would I push so hard for this lynch, knowing a town flip means my death?

Want this in writing?

Hiplop, if Ghostlin flips town, submit the Night Kill on me. Promise me?

I can't dodge that. I can't wriggle my way out of that tomorrow. If I am bulletproof scum and live through a goddamn bullet, as well as Ghostlin being town, no one on earth would vote for anyone but me.

I've had some strong scumreads in my day, but Ghostlin has been trying to get out of this being a 1v1 so hard that it's getting funny. His last case is LAL on MS, rather than noting this is a pure "He said, she said" where one of the people saying things is town.

Every step, EVERY STEP, Ghostlin has been leaving himself an exit path for when I flip town.
"Oh guess mysterious shit happened, we'll never know"
"Oh someone hammer MS before we have time to discuss the implications of him possibly flipping town, do it someone, it's pro town!"
"Oh now that I'm being attacked by LLD I'm going to generate a brand new scumread out of thin air and investigate her, over IceGuy or HelloNewman!"
"Oh, MS was a flaking lurker who lied, LAL" (and tomorrow, 'well, no idea why he was lying folks, lets move onto the other person attacking me or HN, tee hee hee')

Fuck this shit.

FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

Ghostlin dies.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ghostlin wrote:Oh, and the scum right now? It's Grey/HN/LLD. Believe it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE FLAIL SOME MORE.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 2.7

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

GreyICE (5): Seacore, ChaosOmega, RedCoyote, HellloooNewman, Ghostlin
Ghostlin (2): GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta
IceGuy (1): Ethos

Not voting (4): PeregrineV, IceGuy, hiphop, malpascp

Deadline is July 20th, at 1:00pm EST (site time).
Coutdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-07-20 13:00:00)

Most Advertised Ability:
None

#
Name
Minimum Bid
Current Bid
Auction Length
Countdown
17Night-kill x 1$50$1907 days(expired on 2011-07-13 13:00:00)
21Watcher x 1$20$1007 days(expired on 2011-07-13 13:00:00)

Spoiler: Abridged Ability Glossary
  • Night-kill (Targeted):
    Choose another player. That player will die unless protected.
  • Watcher (Targeted):
    Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night, but not the nature of each visit. However, other abilities may modify the result of the report. A roleblocked ability activation is not considered a visit.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Magua »

Breaking News

The following auctions have completed:

#
Name
Minimum Bid
Winning Bid
Auction Length
17Night-kill x 1$50$1907 days
21Watcher x 1$20$1007 days

All relevant PMs are sent. If you have any questions, PM me.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, I've read the rules more, and I see a 99+1 bid would only spend 95 if there was a 94. Which still doesn't beat my 97, so mafia needs to die.

Who won the doctor on day 1? It was the ONLY protective role, and the NK didn't go to town, so your target is confirmed town. Rather want to know this since we know the night kill holder for today and if the CONFIRMED TOWN dies overnight we can speed lynch scum tomorrow too.

Also I have a neat plan once we have our confirmed town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

GreyICE wrote:Okay, I've read the rules more, and I see a 99+1 bid would only spend 95 if there was a 94. Which still doesn't beat my 97, so mafia needs to die.

Who won the doctor on day 1? It was the ONLY protective role, and the NK didn't go to town, so your target is confirmed town. Rather want to know this since we know the night kill holder for today and if the CONFIRMED TOWN dies overnight we can speed lynch scum tomorrow too.

Also I have a neat plan once we have our confirmed town.

Instead of the doctor declaring, there is the possibility that WLC bought NK and then was lynched and so it was unused.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:41 am

Post by malpascp »

First of all: who got watcher?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Last notice was Ethos was outbid for it. I asked if he was going to raise bid, with intent to do so if he did not, but didn't receive an answer, so did not bid on it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”