SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I was obviously joking, and I never even really claimed scum.
I said "If I am Mafia, you already lost", Hokuto no Ken joke.
Then, Wrath said "well played, who's your partner" actually thinking I thought I was Mafia, and I said "Zde-WAIT A SECOND", joking, because Gandalf said me and him were partners. It was obviously a joke.

Why was I joking in such a moment? Well, because I though we reached NL, and I was just having some fun.

In short, reread very carefully, unvote me, and try to actually lynch scum. Thank you
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

SGRaaize wrote:I was obviously joking, and I never even really claimed scum.
I said "If I am Mafia, you already lost", Hokuto no Ken joke.
Then, Wrath said "well played, who's your partner" actually thinking I thought I was Mafia, and I said "Zde-WAIT A SECOND", joking, because Gandalf said me and him were partners. It was obviously a joke.

Why was I joking in such a moment? Well, because I though we reached NL, and I was just having some fun.

In short, reread very carefully, unvote me, and try to actually lynch scum. Thank you

None of this is related to why anyone thinks you're scum.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Although yeah, I don't see why town would do that. I mean, thinking the day had ended isn't an excuse..... you didn't do it the last two times the day ended, and neither did anybody else.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Bowser »

@ SGR: Why me = Fry me
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm mainly from EM and even I groaned
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Feysal »

Okay, what in blazes is going on here? I'm happy to see more activity in this game, but if it is all about people being mad at SGRaaize for fooling around and him assuring his innocence, we're not getting anywhere.

gandalf5166 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3242457#p3242457]#2051[/url] wrote:None of this is related to why anyone thinks you're scum.

So why does anyone think that SGRaaize is scum then? The only reason I can see is process of elimination, since there are many more players who are closer to being confirmed than he. Apart from that, I got nothing. On the other hand, his play has been so off the wall that I think it very unlikely scum would dare play like that. This was not his first joke during the game, and I don't get why this one was so blown out of proportion.

True enough, I don't see why town would do that. But I also can't imagine why in hell scum would do that.

PeregrineV [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3241591#p3241591]#2047[/url] wrote:@SgR- Ummmm

1) Very non-commited to his reads
2) Complete lurker

3) Too much Mechanics talk

2 and 3? Not buying it. Complete lurking and too much talking.

You don't buy it. Uh huh.

PeregrineV [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3124769#p3124769]#1499[/url] wrote:@Feysal- I do better later in game, esp. big ones (like Cold War). I also do better on the weekdays while I mix business with mafia at work.
The important message was whoever hit me sucks. It's important they understand how slimy they are.

Remember when you posted this? That was a month ago. What have you accomplished during that time? Thirteen posts. Thirteen posts, the subject matter of which is predominantly game mechanics. Thirteen posts almost completely devoid of scumhunting.

I have just compared your activity in this game to other concurrent games, like I did once before. The results are absolutely damning for you. Here you've basically done nothing, while in other games you've posted more often and with actual content. You said that you do better later in game, but us moving into day three has resulted in no improvement whatsoever in your play. And at the same time, in another ongoing game, you've managed to post more than three times as often as here, with actual reads, thoughts, and analysis. That game is still in day bloody one. The day of the week has not mattered either, either way your posts have sucked. I have no patience left for your blatant excuses.

Your attempt to portray SGRaaize's second and third points as being somehow in conflict is truly pathetic. Fact is, you
have
been lurking hardcore. When you have posted, you
have
talked too much about mechanics and far too little about who the scum might be. These accusations against you are absolutely correct, and rather than try to remedy the situation, you've tried to misrepresent the case as scummy.

How much more obvscum can you get? I'm starting to reconsider Surye for the sole reason that you're also voting him.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal, I think you're wrong on SGR. With the wine that he has introduced, he kinda does have to die. If only because the scum can use him as a distraction. But by vigging (or attacks in this case), not lynching.

If we do it that way then the scum can't use him.

But I think you're right on PeregrineV.

Helloooo, Vaya. Five posts in two weeks?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Pere would not bring sadness to me to see rope.

Feysal, however, does not bring any happiness.

Feed them to the drowned god
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Bowser »

Attention Mod: I am going to lose internet tomorrow. I will *TRY* to find another access point, but I doubt it. I am announcing V/LA from right now until an unknown date. If you don't hear from me in three days, replace me immediately.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Baby Spice wrote:If only because the scum can use him as a distraction.

Fucking hell, you gotta be fucking kidding me.

IT WAS A JOKE

Scum won't use this as a distraction if you get yourself be taken by it.

Yeah, that's it, I'm calling this BW bullshit, literally everyone that has endorsed it has:

A) No reasoning
B) Shitty reasoning about how my joke was bad and blablablablablablabla.

Literally everyone aside from Feysal ignored my case on PeregrineV, as if my joke completely blinded anyone and from that point forward I was gonna get killed regardless.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Feysal wrote:So why does anyone think that SGRaaize is scum then? The only reason I can see is process of elimination, since there are many more players who are closer to being confirmed than he. Apart from that, I got nothing. On the other hand, his play has been so off the wall that I think it very unlikely scum would dare play like that. This was not his first joke during the game, and I don't get why this one was so blown out of proportion.

THANK YOU
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I tell you what, its as I said before, it really just has to be.

There are two sides of this BW

1) GreyICE is Town
2) GreyICE is desperate
3) GreyICE hasn't lynchede scum yet
4) OMG, SGRAAIZE SAID A JOKE
5) "YOU'RE TOO ANNOYING, I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MAFIA OR TOWN, YOU'RE BEING LYNCHED ANYWAYS, BLABLABLABLABLABLA"
6) Thinks I'm Mafia for whatever reason, just doesn't want to commit on it for when he's wrong, he only wanted to lynch me cause I'm annoying

1) Scum is just voting me
2) Doesn't have to do shit, because everyone is going for it

---

Unvote, you
kspdaofldspfaldsfpadslpfdaslfpadslpdgaskgpasdgkspagska

No, I'm not giving up on this game
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vaya wrote:
Grab: scroll

With Vaya playing this way, there is no chance that she is town.

SGR wrote:
The deadline is reached... Its a NL

What?

SGR just keeps proving that he is being silly, and I think him "claiming scum" in the thread is meaningless. I'd have said worse about him, but his vote on Peregrine is pretty well reasoned and in a good place.

Wrathchild wrote:
Here's what's bugging me. If SGR was scum and he thought they won by no-lynch, that means that of our 15 permanent players (assuming Bowser is temporary as suggested), one successful night kill, puts us at 14, that means there needs to be 7 scum. That seems a bit high doesn't it?

Yes, especially since we almost never seem to be able to trust our actions.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Feysal wrote: And at the same time, in another ongoing game, you've managed to post more than three times as often as here, with actual reads, thoughts, and analysis.

Ahh, sir, you have dangled the bait. I'll probably accept. But, we both know what happens to me when I start posting actual reads, thoughts, and analysis.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 am

Post by WrathChild »

OK Soultion time:

1) We attack Peregrine until he's dead today
2) We Vig SGR tonight
3) We lynch Surye like he should have been lynched yesterday.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

Post by WrathChild »

Well 2 should be before three, but I don't think a Surye flip will tell us much about SGR's alignment.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:Well 2 should be before three, but I don't think a Surye flip will tell us much about SGR's alignment.

EBWOP: Three before two
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

unvote

call me crazy but this whole thing makes sgr look townier than town.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Feysal »

SpyreX [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3243107#p3243107]#2057[/url] wrote:Pere would not bring sadness to me to see rope.

Feysal, however, does not bring any happiness.

Feed them to the drowned god.

Really. What is it you want from me then? This perhaps?

A Gaggle of Geese and SpyreX are confirmed town masons.

The other day I was updating my notes, and I realized that WrathChild and Bunnylover were wrong about the mass redirect invalidating your confirmation from Katy. Look at what Katy actually claimed. In post #1477, she explained why she checked the masons, and she specifically mentioned having an extra chance to use an ability due to having one per phase. There is your first clue. Then in post #1542 she said explicitly what she did during the night. She tried to revive Amrun, but was redirected to Riceballtail instead. This means she could not have checked the masons that night, therefore she must have done so during the day. And since day actions were not redirected, the confirmation she obtained for the masons is valid.
Quod erat demonstrandum.

I'm saying this now to put all remaining doubts about our masons to rest. After this, there will be no need for Bunnylover or anyone else to target our masons hoping for an investigation or kill. They are already confirmed, and when it comes to killing, the scum are going to do that for you. Has anyone added two and two together yet about last night's actions? Katy was both killed and removed from the game. If the latter was done by Bunnylover, and she tried to target Gaggle, then it would be logical to assume that the kill was meant for Gaggle as well. However, it is strange that Baby Spice also claimed to have had her action redirected to Katy, but from SGRaaize. It seems very odd that a mass redirect would work this way. In fact it sounds like Katy was turned into a lightning rod instead.

Anyway, even though Gaggle and SpyreX (as well as Riceballtail) are confirmed town, that does not mean they would automatically be right, and I have no intention of blindly sheeping them. I have my own reads, and I'd need more reason than SpyreX saying so before I ignore them. I think that lynching SGRaaize is probably wrong, and I still don't get why he thinks Surye and Zdenek are town.

PeregrineV [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3243764#p3243764]#2063[/url] wrote:Ahh, sir, you have dangled the bait. I'll probably accept. But, we both know what happens to me when I start posting actual reads, thoughts, and analysis.

You'll probably step on someone's toes, and end up killed because of it. However, you are likely to end up killed anyway, so the least you could do is share your thoughts while you are able. If you are town.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:22 am

Post by SGRaaize »

WrathChild wrote:2) We Vig SGR tonight

Why?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 am

Post by SGRaaize »

[quote="Feysal"I still don't get why he thinks Surye and Zdenek are town.[/quote]

Surye:

LynchMePls wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Come on guys, I'm happy you're making my job easier, but lay some votes! Lemme see da action! You know, it really can't be
that
bad, can it?

This annoys me to no end. You mess with the basic functioning of the game by disallowing unvotes and then complain when we don't want to vote? That is absurd.

Replace me out please. I have no patience for this game. Have fun everyone.

+ Even if I did, I don't want him lynched today.

Zdenek:

Zdenek wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Zdenek however, is making softly softly attacks on easy targets, which to me points at scum trying to not get too invested in a mis-lynch.
Beefster/Amrun for example. Vote on lurker Snake for no real reason is bad. Weak reasons on Pine when there were good reasons for voting him.

What makes you think that Amrun is an easier target than Beefster?
What were the good reasons for voting Pine?

I still think that SnakePl is scum. He's posted little and in the post he made before I voted him there was a lot of pro-town fluff, and his current vote is (ironically) on a lurker. He also asks questions that he wouldn't need to if he was reading the thread. If he wasn't on the suggested list of vigging targets, my vote would still be there.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 am

Post by SGRaaize »

[quote="Feysal]I still don't get why he thinks Surye and Zdenek are town.[/quote]

Surye:

LynchMePls wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Come on guys, I'm happy you're making my job easier, but lay some votes! Lemme see da action! You know, it really can't be
that
bad, can it?

This annoys me to no end. You mess with the basic functioning of the game by disallowing unvotes and then complain when we don't want to vote? That is absurd.

Zdenek:

Zdenek wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Zdenek however, is making softly softly attacks on easy targets, which to me points at scum trying to not get too invested in a mis-lynch.
Beefster/Amrun for example. Vote on lurker Snake for no real reason is bad. Weak reasons on Pine when there were good reasons for voting him.

I still think that SnakePl is scum. He's posted little and in the post he made before I voted him there was a lot of pro-town fluff, and his current vote is (ironically) on a lurker. He also asks questions that he wouldn't need to if he was reading the thread. If he wasn't on the suggested list of vigging targets, my vote would still be there.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Feysal wrote:I still don't get why he thinks Surye and Zdenek are town.

Surye:

LynchMePls wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
that
bad, can it?

Zdenek:

Zdenek wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:

---------------------------

I should probably start using the Preview button a lot more
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

How is that post from LMP more likely to come from town? You know, reverse bussing is a pretty risky tactic.............
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

gandalf5166 wrote:How is that post from LMP more likely to come from town?

I dunno, if I was Mafia, I wouldn't really be that pissed off at the lack of voting. Then again, I wasn't really pissed off in the first place. I just think its something that Town is more likely to be pissed off at

You know, reverse bussing is a pretty risky tactic.............

What's "reverse bussing" and what do you mean?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”