Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Hoppster »

SnakePlissken wrote:
The Doctors are vanillas?

I corrected myself in the following post. Way to mislead everyone Hop.

SnakePlissken wrote:
Scratch that just looked back at the VTs.

That makes no reference to the 11th Doctor being a Doctor.

SnakePlissken wrote:
Nice try at deflecting suspicion off yourself, scum.

What asking for a Prod is deflection?

Not that bit. This bit:
SnakePlissken wrote:Also if Ant don't get in here soon, we may have to look at the lurker a bit more closely.

But you knew that, didn't you.

SnakePlissken wrote:
We still lose if we mislynch tomorrow

So you want to lynch me and set yourself up for the loss. Genius move.

What?

SnakePlissken wrote:Makes me wonder if we are looking at actually a Hoppster/Ant scum team?

"Nice try at deflecting suspicion off yourself, scum."

You realise you're still voting Zang, right?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Zang »

SnakePlissken wrote:So your saying that you want me to vote for you? I can do that, but my feeling currently is that The Doctors are the vanillas.

You're ignoring Surye's point. He doesn't want you to vote for him but he's criticizing you for not voting him when he thinks you should have.

SnakePlissken wrote:However I do still feel that Zangs claim is a lie.

Are you purposefully ignoring my defense?

SnakePlissken wrote:I corrected myself in the following post. Way to mislead everyone Hop.

Actually, your post is what is misleading. You said that you “just looked back at the vanillas” which doesn't seem to include the non-vanilla doctor. Also after you realized this, you did not update your post. Do you still think that Surye is town even though not all the doctors are town?

SnakePlissken wrote:What asking for a Prod is deflection?

It's a deflection when the person your asking to be prodded is already being replaced.

SnakePlissken wrote:So you want to lynch me and set yourself up for the loss.

That's assuming that you're town and while you know whether you are town or not, nobody else does. It is very scummy to assume otherwise.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

PeregrineV replaces Ant. With this late replacement the deadline is extended by 2 days and you now have Friday 22nd July.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Hello!

Will finish thread today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 3 Vote Count 1

Snake 2 - Hoppster, Zang
Zang 1 - Snake
No Lynch 1 - BV3

Deadline 22nd July 12pm EST
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Surye »

Will be out of town till the 17th. I will be reading the game on my phone, and will reply, but will be limited on huge posts.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

The lack of activity in here is frustrating.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

In fact i'd rather you lynch me to get the game moving than have nothing going on.
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Surye »

SnakePlissken wrote:In fact i'd rather you lynch me to get the game moving than have nothing going on.

Calm down, we're just waiting on a replacement catchup.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

Post by bv310 »

SnakePlissken wrote:In fact i'd rather you lynch me to get the game moving than have nothing going on.

Okay. He's scum. No Townie in MyLo would say "lynch me so we can move on".
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Really. A frustrated and unfortunately bored one does. Why would scum in MYLO offer to get themseves lynched? When you this close to winning you could coast to victory.
Show

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Zang »

if we lynched you. If you were town as you say, there would be no game to go on. I think this might be a scum slip.

SnakePlissken wrote:Really. A frustrated and unfortunately bored one does. Why would scum in MYLO offer to get themseves lynched? When you this close to winning you could coast to victory.

Because, unlike the town, scum can still win if they are lynched. So, if you were lynched and were scum then the game would move on.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Oh for goodness sake. Whatever. You are still scum Zang.
Show

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Zang »

If you really want to get activity moving, you could respond to hoppster's post as well as mine instead of just ignoring them.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

OK what do you wanna know then?
Show

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Zang »

SnakePlissken wrote:OK what do you wanna know then?

I want you to respond to my post. Everything, that I wanted to know I already posted.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Ok, that's freaky. My post disappeared.

Anyways, summary, bv=town, snake=scummy but I liked some day1 stuff, want to hear his response to Zang, etc.

Want to understand why no lynch is good when I'm always understood it to be bad.

Anything is particular anyone think I should pay attention to?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Surye »

PeregrineV wrote:Ok, that's freaky. My post disappeared.

Anyways, summary, bv=town, snake=scummy but I liked some day1 stuff, want to hear his response to Zang, etc.

Want to understand why no lynch is good when I'm always understood it to be bad.

Yea, the doctor VT issue. You say snake is scummy, I'd like an opinion on this specifically?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Hoppster »

PeregrineV: You are last to claim. Claim plz, and then we can lynch Snake-scum.

Cool. Let's do that.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Zang wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:So your saying that you want me to vote for you? I can do that, but my feeling currently is that The Doctors are the vanillas.

You're ignoring Surye's point. He doesn't want you to vote for him but he's criticizing you for not voting him when he thinks you should have.

SnakePlissken wrote:However I do still feel that Zangs claim is a lie.

Are you purposefully ignoring my defense?
No. I Just dont believe you.

SnakePlissken wrote:I corrected myself in the following post. Way to mislead everyone Hop.

Actually, your post is what is misleading. You said that you “just looked back at the vanillas” which doesn't seem to include the non-vanilla doctor. Also after you realized this, you did not update your post. Do you still think that Surye is town even though not all the doctors are town?
If you read that post I said that I checked back, which was on page 1 at the updated list of deaths. I looked there and recinded my sumisation. I am more willing to believe Suyre at this point than you.

SnakePlissken wrote:What asking for a Prod is deflection?

It's a deflection when the person your asking to be prodded is already being replaced.
I must have missed that then. I see that PeregrineV is in now, but still why wait in the meantime the game can still continue?

SnakePlissken wrote:So you want to lynch me and set yourself up for the loss.

That's assuming that you're town and while you know whether you are town or not, nobody else does. It is very scummy to assume otherwise.
I didn't assume otherwise. Some scum here are trying to tip the balance as currently im an easy lynch for them.
Show

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Zang wrote:I agree that there are too many vanila claims.

Vote: SnakePlissken

Why would the mod include a warning that the game includes torchwood charecters if there are no torchwood charecters?

At the risk of tunelling. This vote for me was the post directly after my vote on Zang. In answer to your Torchwood question, in my view this was used for the inclusion of Captain Jack, who is both. For the sake of the Mod getting harassed over which programme he is truly from, and also to allow ZangScum a character in that programme which differentiates him from the Who. For me it is simply a case of bad fake claim.
Show

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Zang »

PeregineV wrote:Want to understand why no lynch is good when I'm always understood it to be bad.

No Lybch is usually good in Mylo. Your'e giving scum a free kill. Therefore the town to scum ratio goes from 2/6 to 2/5 and giving us a better chance to lynch scum in lylo. But that doesnt matter now anyway because everybody except you has claimed.

SnakePlissken wrote:No. I Just dont believe you.

Is there an reason other than my claim that you have for me being scum?

SnakePlissken wrote:If you read that post I said that I checked back, which was on page 1 at the updated list of deaths. I looked there and recinded my sumisation. I am more willing to believe Suyre at this point than you.

But you didn't say all that, you just said that you looked back at the vanillas which could easily have been misenterprited by Hoppster but then you accused him of being misleading.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Zang »

I didn't mean to post that yet.

SnakePlissken wrote:
Zang wrote:I agree that there are too many vanila claims.

Vote: SnakePlissken

Why would the mod include a warning that the game includes torchwood charecters if there are no torchwood charecters?

At the risk of tunelling. This vote for me was the post directly after my vote on Zang. In answer to your Torchwood question, in my view this was used for the inclusion of Captain Jack, who is both. For the sake of the Mod getting harassed over which programme he is truly from, and also to allow ZangScum a character in that programme which differentiates him from the Who. For me it is simply a case of bad fake claim.

There is no question over which show he was originally in.

Wikipedia wrote:Captain Jack Harkness is a fictional character played by John Barrowman in Doctor Who and its spin-off series, Torchwood.
He first appears in the 2005 Doctor Who episode "The Empty Child"
and reappears in the remaining episodes of the 2005 series as a companion of the ninth incarnation of the series' protagonist the Doctor. Jack becomes the central character in the adult-themed Torchwood, and returns in the 2007 series of Doctor Who, reuniting with the tenth incarnation of the Doctor, and again for the 2008 series and a 2010 special.

Why would it matter which one he was originally in though? As long as he was in the show at some point then, it wouldn't be needed to include the warning that there will be charecters from torchwood. The mod also wouldn't include that warning if there weren't actually any Torchwood charecters in the game.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 am

Post by bv310 »

You know what? The hell with it.
vote: Snake

If he's not scum, then GG you lurked your way to victory.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Surye wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:Ok, that's freaky. My post disappeared.

Yea, the doctor VT issue. You say snake is scummy, I'd like an opinion on this specifically?

It's mostly stuff from the first day, but the problem is I like what he says about not posting about every single thing. I find that annoying and most time counterprodcutive. So, I tend to agree with his thoughts day1, but that doesn't determine his alignment, alas.

Unvote.
Vote:Snake

@Hoppster- I am the 9th Doctor, VT. I watched the show once or twice with a fanatic friend of mine in the early 80's, so other than a phone booth, a hot chick in a leather bikini, and some robot Daleks, I know nothing of the flavor.

@Zang- I thought Torchwood was a western- how is that related?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”