Newbie 1117(Town Wins)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
verydark
verydark
Goon
verydark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 am

Post by verydark »

...wow, it's about to be a prod fest up in here.
Code 1-8-7:
M.D.K.
(Murder, Death, Kill)
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Mod: When's the deadline?

Sorry for not focusing. One Mini Theme just started a few days ago, and one just ended, and I was focusing on those, but now I can pay more attention to this.

If BB was discovered to be conftown, I would probably go back to verydark. I still don't really like 350, and 460 was a way too overblown reaction to BB's case against him. Sadly, this is the most I've got, but nearly everyone else is some form of town, so I'll have to re-read to see if I can get better reads.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm here, I've just said I all I feel needs saying and am waiting for the deadline.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@BB,

You're not even voting. How could you have said everything you need to say?

--

@Toast,

Wait, your suspects are Voided and bv, right?

Just want you to make this clear right now: Do you think BB is town? And what's your opinion of verydark? You've probably gone over this already, but reiteration can't hurt.

--

@bv,

See, my biggest problem is I have a strong gut feeling that isn't two townies on BB right now. And I have a town read on verydark.

--

Anyway, I have a lot of time later today, so will be doing proper analysis that I've been promising for a while now and haven't got around to yet.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@muffin:
-BB is leaning town, yes.
-verydark is null. Just had bad feeling. After I iso'd him, bv and voided still came up on top for my most Likely scum-suspects.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

zMuffinMan wrote:You're not even voting. How could you have said everything you need to say?

I'd be willing to vote a few people, but I haven't got anything solid enough to support a vote and last time that happened I just got called out on it.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

BB, OBVIOUSLY you're gonna get called out on it.

Okay, look, we coddled you (well, not necessarily including me at this point) through D1 until you showed signs of being helpful (remember this being my reason for hammering kad?). Now, you're not helping, and I'm done coddling you.

Vote: BBmolla
. If it takes L-1 or the threat of a hammer (assuming the latter is actually going to be on the table soon) to get you to actually DO SOMETHING, then so be it.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

further explanation: I mean, it's not like they're gonna take whatever you throw at them laying down. They haven't shown themselves to be obvscum, nor do they have confscum (confirmed scum, fyi) by a cop, so it stands to reason they're going to take apart your post.

There's also the problem that your cases were forced out of you after a bit of heckling.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Stop voting BB.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Stop being scummy, voided
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Like hell am I gonna let him whine about this, Muffin. He needs to start standing on his own two feet and be proactive about doing these things, and if L-1-ing him galvanizes that, I'll gladly do it.

Seriously, give me one good reason I shouldn't be annoyed by that last post of his.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Being 'annoying' isn't the same as being scum.
verydark
verydark
Goon
verydark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:26 am

Post by verydark »

Alright kids, let's pick up the pace now.

We haven't heard from SRG since Tuesday, and the mod since Sunday.

According to mod post #351 the deadline has actually expired (on July 11-12)

We are NOT getting a no lynch when we are already down 2 town, so make up your minds guys.

Quick.
Code 1-8-7:
M.D.K.
(Murder, Death, Kill)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Uh, that's a countdown timer in #351... So we still have 9.5 days.

But yeah, I need to actually start doing stuff. hm
verydark
verydark
Goon
verydark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 am

Post by verydark »

LOL.

Guess who feels like an idiot.
Code 1-8-7:
M.D.K.
(Murder, Death, Kill)
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 am

Post by bvoigt »

Voidedmafia wrote:BB, OBVIOUSLY you're gonna get called out on it.

Okay, look, we coddled you (well, not necessarily including me at this point) through D1 until you showed signs of being helpful (remember this being my reason for hammering kad?). Now, you're not helping, and I'm done coddling you.

Vote: BBmolla
. If it takes L-1 or the threat of a hammer (assuming the latter is actually going to be on the table soon) to get you to actually DO SOMETHING, then so be it.

To me, this vote doesn't feel like you actually believe he's scum. Like Muffin said, someone may be annoying and unhelpful, but that does not necessarily make them scummy. (Our Day 1 lynch was a perfect example.)
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 am

Post by bvoigt »

Hmm. On one hand, I feel like that vote is very scum-motivated, and if Voided is scum, BB is probably town. On the other hand, BB's vote for kad on Day 1 was actually very similar to the vote Voided just made.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

So I'm getting voted for cause I won't vote?

A bit ridiculous if you ask me, at least the other two actually think I'm scum.

And it may be similar to the Kad vote, but I'd say there's a bit more to go off of for me than Kad. And also, if I do get lynched and pop up town I'll do a hell of a lot more for the town than Kad did.

I helped, there's not much I can really do at this point but repeat what I've said. I'd vote verydark, but it seems a lot of others are getting town reads on him. I'd vote bvoigt but I've got nothing solid against him. I'd vote you Voided, but now it'd look like an OMGUS. I don't think SRG should be lynched at this point in time, and I don't think Muffin and Toast are mafia.

I'm waiting to see what SRG, Toasty, and Muffin do, because three votes on me leaves me nothing to go off of. Speaking of SRG, Toast, and Muffin, do any of you have plans on hammering?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

EBWOP: Also, getting lynched doesn't scare me cause it'll hurt the town, but allow them to start focusing on actually finding the scum as opposed to focusing on me.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:It is now day two, dead line is in (expired on 2011-07-23 21:00:00)
#freeShotty
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@bv: but voided is not under much pressure. BB was under A LOT of pressure

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 am

Post by ToastyToast »

TT wrote:I'm waiting to see what SRG, Toasty, and Muffin do, because three votes on me leaves me nothing to go off of. Speaking of SRG, Toast, and Muffin, do any of you have plans on hammering?

nope

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

BBmolla wrote:So I'm getting voted for cause I won't vote?

Minor correction: I'm voting you not because you won't vote, but because you're making lame excuses as to why you can't make cases, scumhunt, OR vote. I already said that you're gonna get called out on what you say anyways, so there's no reason to keep any cases you can make out of the open.

BBmolla wrote:And it may be similar to the Kad vote, but I'd say there's a bit more to go off of for me than Kad. And also, if I do get lynched and pop up town I'll do a hell of a lot more for the town than Kad did.

You're still right about this, but I was hoping you'd do better alive rather than dead.

zMuffinMan wrote:Being 'annoying' isn't the same as being scum.

You're right. Annoying=/=scum, and this particular vote isn't because he's scummy. But he needed to start working 7 days ago, and that didn't happen, and now it's too late.

Unless you have other suggestions, BB's still the most informative lynch, and with the deadline coming up (or rather, already past and I'm not sure if we are even going to get to lynch), I'm not gonna move my vote.

bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 am

Post by bvoigt »

ToastyToast wrote:@bv: but voided is not under much pressure. BB was under A LOT of pressure

You're saying that BB and kad were the only likely lynches at that point? Well, if that was truly BB's reason for voting kad, he would have just said it.

Voidedmafia wrote:You're right. Annoying=/=scum, and
this particular vote isn't because he's scummy
. But he needed to start working 7 days ago, and that didn't happen, and now it's too late.

Unless you have other suggestions, BB's still the most informative lynch, and with the deadline coming up (or rather, already past and I'm not sure if we are even going to get to lynch), I'm not gonna move my vote.

Really? You're planning to lynch someone you don't even find scummy?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

If we weren't over the deadline, this wouldn't be a problem. As it stands, the deadline is pretty much done, and if we still have the chance to lynch, I want to take it.

Also, do recall that I've held BB as nullscum since D2's start.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”