Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Quoting

This doesn't deserve a post because it's already there

Me 984 wrote:Day 1 I instigated comments about the unicorns. the main two people to respond were Stef and RC. that was when you weren't posting much. You were waiting for others you said.
You did say that you weren't a unicorn though, which is a response in a way.

Day 2 I was curious if Charlie's
(Umbrage) I meant the charlie the unicorn role when I posted this.
role made it so that he automatically took both kills when one person targeted him, saving town a death. I also wondered if his role made it so that he would come back. he would have been my top suspect if he came back for the SK spot.
Day 3 I said Nacho was town.
Every other day I was less forceful about it. I also kept saying that I felt there were probably only two scum and that there were either two scum teams or a third party.

Bolded are changes I made just now.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

Pulindar: Charlie
Charlie: Pulindar.

Not Voting: Rhinox

Deadline is this Saturday at 9pm BST time. 2 votes to lynch. Will format tomorrow.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Rhinox »

eenie meenie miney.... jk, I'll do stuff tomorrow and figure out who to vote
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Mod Meta

One small think, please look at Glitch in time. Just Haylen's first post should do.

Haylen wrote:SpyreX - Mafia Tracker - Lynched Day 9(?)

I was one of the few survivors. I just wanted to say, Haylen definitely uses the mafia tracker. in case you were considering the role thing at all.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Charlie »

Mr. Owl, don't use mod meta... It's dangerously unreliable and I can do the same saying stuff like "Oh Haylen isn't a mod who uses 1-shot PRs in her setups".

Btw, if you're asking Rhinox to look at that game, why not make his life easier by providing a link to it?
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Pulindar »

Response
Charlie wrote:Mr. Owl, don't use mod meta... It's dangerously unreliable and I can do the same saying stuff like "Oh Haylen isn't a mod who uses 1-shot PRs in her setups".

Btw, if you're asking Rhinox to look at that game, why not make his life easier by providing a link to it?

Valid point, here's the link I was extremely tired last night and completely forgot it. I was going over my past games and realized how rare it is for a mafia tracker to exist. I just wanted to ensure that Rhinox knew it was a valid possibility.

In that game we almost lost because too many players wrote Spyrex off as town due to the tracker role bit.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Rhinox »

Yeah I've seen a mafia tracker before, I didn't need the link to prove it.

This is a tougher decision than I thought coming into the day. Not as cut and dry as I thought it was going to be. I kinda wish we'd have had time for nacho to say who he was going to target yesterday before the day ended. The modkill kinda screwed us there. Of course, didn't think of it until just now, but isn't a modkill on scum not supposed to end the day? bleh, not important now, just rambling.

OK, time to go look at isos. Not saying I'm going to post huge PbPA's, but if I have any questions or anything sticks out to me, I'll point it out. Cutting it close to deadline so I will probably be placing my vote tonight (don't want to screw up the time conversion).
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Pulindar »

Rhinox wrote:Yeah I've seen a mafia tracker before, I didn't need the link to prove it.

This is a tougher decision than I thought coming into the day. Not as cut and dry as I thought it was going to be.

It's never easy being the confirmed town in LyLo. That's part of the reason I voted it always makes me feel terribly stupid when I lynch the wrong person.

She counted the modkill as the Town lynch for the day. She's done that before. (In Glitch in Time for instance)

I'm glad with how yesterday turned out though. We got scum!!!! I was getting ready to lynch Charlie yesterday and then today would have been terrible. I really wasn't sure whether you or RC partnered with Charlie. Today was easier for me. Sorry it made it more difficult on you though.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Charlie »

Aw, Mr. Owl, you're breaking my heart. :3
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Hey Rhinox, this isn't any part of the case. Can you please vote soon. Right now it's 2pm there. That means only 7 more hours.

Winning or losing a game because of bad lynches or poor play occur. Losing because of a post arriving shortly past deadline is the worst possible way to lose. believe me, it's happened to me before. My first game with Nacho I waited till a couple hours after deadline and voted the right person. I felt like a complete idiot.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Charlie »

>:(

Don't rush the rhinoceros, owl.
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Pulindar »

Charlie wrote:>:(

Don't rush the rhinoceros, owl.

Not rushing him, just worried. He said he was going to post yesterday so as not to get caught up in time zone stuff. I want to make sure he knows that there are only 6 hours left. Why are you trying to keep him from being informed about the amount of time left to vote? are you hoping for a no lynch?
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Charlie »

I trust Rhinox to be a responsible player.

If he is a no show then I would probably have an episode of catastrophic rage.

And there is no point in me answering your loaded question.
Kindness
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Pulindar »

Charlie wrote:And there is no point in me answering your loaded question.

Valid point. It is a loaded question. But the question points out what you are doing whether you answer it or not.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Haylen »

Just under an hour and a half until deadline.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Pulindar »

Come On

One Hour Left!!! Come on Rhinox! Please pull through man!

I'll email you a PDF of the start to the best fantasy series you'll ever read if you just get here in time!!!
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Pulindar »

count down

20 minutes Rhinox. See Charlie, this is why I panicked. He said yesterday so this wouldn't happen. He didn't get on yesterday, this is happening. This is not the way for town to lose this game.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Haylen »

Day Five ends in a No lynch.

Rhinox - Vanilla Townie - Bluh Bluh Bluh was killed Night Five.

Charlie - Tracker - The Choo Choo Shoe - Endgamed.

Pulindar - Adventurer - Pink wins the game on his own. Congratulations!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Pre-ins
Kryptinen (Z)
Doombunny9 (Frogrus)
Nobody Special (Leoplauradon)
Umbrage (Charlie)
Charlie (Choo Choo Shoe)
ReaperCharlie (Blue)
Pulindar (Pink)
Tanstalas (The Door)
Hiraki (Starfish)
Stefunny (Rick Astley)
Zodiark13 (Fugu Fish)
Rhinox (Bluh Bluh Bluh)

Pink: One Shot Adventurer. Hides.
Blue: One Shot Mugger. One shot version of victims ability if does kill. Factional and Passive abilities are not included.

SK
Rick Astley: Action immune. Not kill immune.

Town
Charlie: Reaper. One Shot of dead targets ability. Cannot target same person twice. Factional and passive abilities are not included.
Fugu Fish: Lovers with Starfish. Not alignment confirmed.
Starfish: Lovers with Fugu Fish. Not alignment confirmed.
Frogrus: Jailkeeper. Action Fail on SK.
Choo Choo Shoe: Tracker. Action fail on SK. Does not include passive abilities.
Leoplauradon: Gives candy once per night. Candy does nothing. Action fails on SK.
Z: Post restricted townie. Must speak in Spanish.
Bluh Bluh Bluh: Vanilla Townie.
The Door: Vanilla Townie

Actions

Mafia:

Pulindar Kills Umbrage. Successful.

SK:

Kills Umbrage. Successful.

Towns:

Leoplauradon (NS): Charlie/Sugar Coated Almonds.

Tracker (Charlie): ReaperCharlie. Visited no-one.

Night Two

Mafia:

Pulindar kills Kryptinen

SK:

Kills Zodiark

Town:

Frogrus (Nacho): Jailkeeps Reapercharlie - successful

Choo Choo Shoe (Charlie): Tracks Nachomamma to ReaperCharlie. Successful.

I think I deleted 2 nights worth of actions when spring cleaning my inbox (for once), I'll try to obtain the rest

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Pulindar »

Night Three RC killed NS and mugged him
I was supposed to hide but you messaged me that you forgot that.

Charlie said he was blocked that night, so Nacho probably blocked him.

Night four I hid and killed Nacho

Charlie said he tried to follow Rhinox but was blocked again.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Pulindar »

Good game guys. I really enjoyed it. The end there was especially enjoyable. Sorry to everyone that I killed and sorry for lying.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Good lord. A game lost due to a no lynch at lylo.

tans, consider yourself blacklisted. "I'll self hammer to proved how scummy that person is" is a noob tactic, but failing twice?
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Haylen »

Thanks for playing, guys! There were times when this game made me want to pull my teeth out with pliers as it would be less painful, but it ended up ok in the end. Kinda disappointed that scum won due to a no lynch though.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Pulindar »

Yeah, I would have prefered winning through a Charlie lynch (though I'm not sure Rhinox would have voted that way) The no Lynch is a bit disappointing. But I won so... I'm not too bothered.

Mafia Quick Topic BTW

Oh, one interesting thing. The case I used for RC's relation to charlie, defending him like that. That's exactly what I felt I was doing with RC. Getting both lynch groups to stop focusing on RC and Nacho to turn to Stef instead. Stuff like that.

I didn't want to seem scummy by going after Nacho, but I wanted to get RC out of the limelight. Luckily for me that caught Stef.
tanstalas
tanstalas
Too Much Game
tanstalas
Too Much Game
Too Much Game

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 am

Post by tanstalas »

Zodiark13 wrote:Good lord. A game lost due to a no lynch at lylo.

tans, consider yourself blacklisted. "I'll self hammer to proved how scummy that person is" is a noob tactic, but failing twice?

Yay, my first blacklist!

What do you mean failing twice?

Anyhow, at least I was right about RC and Stefunny and how they were scum. Too bad you didn't listen to me and quick lynch RC's ass on D2

No lynch win is such BS, geez Rhinox, the least you could have done was flip a coin, 50% win chance is better than 0%. I'll save judgement on you for now, since there may have been cisumstances beyond your control that made you not able to get on and post.
FlayTheScum 1:33 am
RC does not have my stash of animal porn, I promise you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”