Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #70 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Replacing in~
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:It's not scummy to ask question, but you the reactions like the OMGUS is more likely to lead to a scumslip than asking questions.

Anyways, as for a personal preference, I do like RQS more, don't ask me why, I don't know, I just know I like it better.

1) You're not going to find me voting "No Lynch" unless we're at MYLO. I don't understand why you would no lynch on the first day. Any information is helpful.
You just made you're way to being the first person on my scum list.

2) I'm going to agree with your logic on this one, simply because you'll never find me lurking as mafia. I may very well be inactive as town, because quite honestly, it's as boring as he--.

3) If you got a prod, or I've see you online at least 3x without posting, I'm voting you.

So because you disagree with me, I must be scum. Delightful, I'm sure we're going to get along just fine. /wrist

No, the reason I feel No Lynch is viable in that scenario is because lynching someone based on no scummy behavior gives no information. All it does is diminish town's number by one...and then another at night. If there's no clear candidate, then there's no information to be had from the flip. Sure, there's a 2/9 chance that we'll hit scum...absolutely. But there's a 7/9 chances of hitting a townie that would otherwise be alive to soak up the night-kill that night. And the night-kill gives just as much information if not more than the lynch in that scenario, because then the 1-2 power-roles will have time to do their work. Speaking of power-roles, with no clear lynch candidate there's a 1-2/9 chance of hitting one of THEM as well with a lynch on d1.

The fact that it's an option at all means that there's a reason it's in the game. It's not just an option to give you something to suspect people with.

What is this shit?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm

"YOU THINK I'M SCUM BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH YOU WAA WAA"

No. She thought you were scum because you wanted to NL Day 1.

There is LEGITIMATE reason to suspect you as scum for that, and your reaction to her calling you scum was BAD.

How do you defend your NL proposition?

How do you justify your reaction?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:First of all, I do NOT propose we no lynch. Not at all. I gave a very specific circumstance in which I would agree to a no lynch, and claimed that there probably exist others that I haven't thought of. I never said we should no lynch d1. I never said I LIKE to no lynch day 1. I said that if there's no clear lynch candidate d1 (which apparently isn't the case in this game because everyone and their mom thinks I'M scummy...whoopidydoo), I would CONSIDER no lynch as a viable option. At no point was I proposing we do it today.

As far as my reaction, I reacted under the impression that she understood what I just stated above. And understanding that, the fact that I was on her scum-list meant that she disagreed with me, therefor I'm scum. It's possible that she, like you, thought I was proposing it. That just wasn't the case at all. I was just asking questions. Which, by the way, would you care to answer the questions? You're a different player than Jily, so technically you haven't responded to them.

No, I'm not going to answer your fucking questions.

Vote: Viscera

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:*shrug*

Your refusal to cooperate has been duly noted and will be reflected on your PERMANENT record.

Anyone else want to attack me for no reason
and vote for me based on nothing?

-twitch-

I voted you based on your opening post, and your reaction to Jil's post.

And this post is a humongous Appeal to Emotion. "OH DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO ATTACK ME NOW TOO~?"

So not only are you misrepping me (I have reasons) but you're also pulling scummy deflection maneuvers.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:Oh, PS...

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

For very scummily jumping on the VE bandwagon based on flimsy reasoning and refusing to cooperate in town scumhunting operations.

Jumping on a bandwagon? I replaced in an read the 3 PAGE GAME, and placed my vote on your for being scummy.

You had what, 2 voters on you? Ooh ah, big ass bandwagon.

Further, "town scumhunting operations"?

How do you plan to determine who is scum from your stupid ass questions? FURTHER, why does me not answering them make me scum?

Besides, you asking those questions, and then playing them up like some kind of town godsend reads like a scum player trying to get town cred.

This is caught scum folks, can we lynch it with fire yet? I want to have a party, and VE isn't invited.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:I'm not misrepping anyone...your reasons are flimsy as hell. What it looks like to me is you replacing into a scum position, finding the first bandwagon that appears to have any steam and grabbing hold as tight as you can. And if you'll notice, I responded to everything you requested, so I'm not trying to 'deflect' anything either.

But hey, there's no convincing you...you already know the truth. I just hope no one else is fooled by your nonsense.

I can't wait to watch you hang! ^^ Maybe I'll bring the kids!

MY reasons are flimsy?

Your reasons for voting me are:

1) I had no reasons
2) I didn't answer your questions

1 is solved because you just admitted that I HAVE REASONS. You qualified them with "flimsy" so you recognize I HAVE REASONS.

Hence, you lied.

2 is solved by me asking the two questions that YOU JUST IGNORED.

Why would those questions help you find scum? How?

Why does me not answering them make me scum?

You have NOT ANSWERED those questions. So, that's puts a stake in reason #2 for the moment, until you sufficiently answer them.

So, let's look at the reasons you have left.

There are none. Congratulations.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:By the way, you forgot OMGUS...OMGUS is a popular one, I'm surprised it slipped your mind. ;)

OMGUS is a tool used by the scum to attack town and deflect their attacks.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:24 pm

VisceraEyes wrote:@Lady Lambdadelta

Actually, OMGUS is a style of attacking someone which is indicative of their inexperience in the game...and is employed by scum and town in equal parts. Feel free to apply it to my vote on you at your leisure...to the untrained eye, it certainly appears to be just that. In the meantime, as long as there isn't anything else, I'm gonna try and continue scumhunting.

What are your thoughts ooooon...oh, I don't know...verydark for starters?

See, what you're doing here is asking me to attack your for OMGUS...

And then you're going to be all "TRAP SPRUNG".

This is scummy as shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Gamma, you SO owe me for this game.

Speaking of wasting town time, you need look NO FURTHER than your opening post questions to see a MASSIVE WASTE OF TOWNS TIME.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 am

StefanB, perhaps YOU will help me here.

What pro-town motivation comes from asking the questions I did?

Why did Viscera LIE about calling me scum for not answering his questions? What pro-town motivation was exhibited there?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 am

EBWOP: The questions he did, not I did.

Sorry, TOO EARLY.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 am

MoI, you know that we disagree on the purpose of OMGUS.

OMGUS is also a buzzword. Scum uses it to start inflammatory arguments.

And MoI, everything I do when I replace into a 3 PAGE GAME is for the lolReactions. Including NOT ANSWERING THE FUCKING QUESTIONS.

Also, I'm going to resent the Katsuki comparison. I don't flake out of games.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 am

VisceraEyes wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:StefanB, perhaps YOU will help me here.

What pro-town motivation comes from asking the questions I did?

Why did Viscera LIE about calling me scum for not answering his questions? What pro-town motivation was exhibited there?

As I've said, not answering the questions is NOT why you're scum.
Peoples' answers to the questions are just points of reference for later in the game when the situations I brought up arise...people disappearing, stop posting, lurking...and the answers (and the way in which they answered) are going to be useful when we start looking for scummy people.
People like you are going to be especially high on my radar for refusing to answer the questions
, it's true...but not answering the questions does not make you scum...only suspicious. You're scum because of the reasons I've laid out in a previous post.

I haven't lied in this game once. I may have exaggerated a couple times, perhaps I use hyperbole a bit too boldly....but a liar I am not.

Contradictions, ahoy~!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 am

VisceraEyes wrote:
StefanB wrote:Viscera: Why has Lady wasted towns time 3 times, please elaborate the point.
Your question and exspecially your answers were scummy. I am not convinced you are scum, because that would be a very bold move for scum to attack people like that.
For you question: The question that you mean that they are helpful do you mean post 47?
Viscera: Why did you ask Lady exspecially about VeryDark?

1) What is this shit? (I get that she didn't like my response. But as far as town goes its a waste of a post. There weren't even reasons she didn't like it)
2) No I won't answer your fucking questions! (Yes, she like you didn't like my questions. Why won't she answer them? Why doesn't she like them? )
3) Refusing to answer the GAME-RELATED question I kept asking (I literally asked 3 times what she thought of VD. I never got a response. She's busy attacking me.)

And that's just at the time of that post. I know you didn't like my questions, you've made that clear. The reason I asked Lady about Verydark was because we were going back and forth over nothing and I was trying to steer the conversation (HA) in a game-related direction. Clearly I failed, in spite of trying on 3 separate occasions....but that was the intention...trying to get her read on someone other than the one person she's focused on since starting the game. Tell me how that's scummy if you please.

1) Expressing displeasure with you
2) Expressing my displeasure with you
3) I'm not going to be deflected away to another player when you are acting like caught scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 am

VisceraEyes wrote:Very well. I'll just replace out of the game since I'm so "displeasurable". I'm not scum, but in the name of not giving scum anymore information, I'm not going to claim. Good luck everyone!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #109 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 am

Further... I'm not insultig you... I'm saying that your posts were bad. Like, scummy bad.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #112 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
VisceraEyes wrote:It's already done, mod is PM'd. I hope for your sake you cut my replacement some slack...you're going to be short a townie if you lynch him based on MY actions.

Whatever. GG

Insert epic face-palm pic here ..

2. Are you directly asking for a replacement halo for who-ever replaces in? Whut is this ....

3. Appeal to Fear noted.

Glad we see eye to eye, Moai.

Even though you're 15 inches taller than me...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Also, I'm going to resent the Katsuki comparison. I don't flake out of games.

He/She/It didn't flake out of the game Jily and I were in last time together. They wanted a lynch on Hiraki so badly that they not only fake claimed Cop as a Vanilla Townie, but faked a guilty report on Hiraki as well, who ended up flipping as the Town Jailkeeper.

Basically they threw the game I was in. It was also due to the fact that they were rather abusive during the game that I replaced out.

That's not my style of play. I never would do anything deliberately anti town like that....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:But you ARE coming across as highly aggressive to me.

HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE.

MAFIA.

WELP.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 am

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Stefan, I'm not gonna lie.
Your posts give me a slight headache. Sorry.

Tell me, is that because you're actually trying to use your brain, however futile the effort may be?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 pm

malpascp wrote:@SK: RVS is only on D1.

Seems obvious to me that IH could only be killed by mafia. That means mafia killed IH, and IH had to kill DCJ. Not hard.

I think SK is town so far. But I wouldn't recommend you to keep posting like that.

Vote: Mal

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

That isn't an RVS. There's legitimate scum posting going on with you.

You calling it RVS further solidifies my read.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 am

StefanB wrote:Yes, our Mod hid it in the first post. In other news, VD did you really think Mafia killed both players, your analysis sounded like it.
I forgot somethink:
Hello Magua, hope there won't be much confusion with MOI going on.

I have a slight timezoneproblem, since our mod has the tendency to open this tread when I sleep, so I am mostly a day behind. But to make you all unhappy, in August I have more freetime.

Don't. Get. Me. Started.

I've done this. WAY too much.

Especially in NIGHT ACTIONS.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 am

Spoiler: Counter

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #215 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:36 am

Mal is looking like it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #217 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 am

SleepyKrew wrote:My ego demands that I remind everyone I was the first to suspect mal.

Scum buddy here if Mal flips scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #219 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 am

Yep, you're scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 am

Unvote; Vote: SleepyKrew

I don't want to see a page 13 today. He dies in the next 3 pages.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #225 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 am

The buddy thing was a reaction test.

He failed.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 am

I'm not talking about that post, Magua.

I'm talkig about how he defends his actions as merely being his "ego".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 am

And then I called you scum for it.

And then you said "I didn't know ego was alignment indicative" as a defense.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 am

^ Self Meta

Can we lynch it yet?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #255 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:27 pm

... What the hell is up with Very Dark's defense of SleepyKrew?

@Magna, Magua: Can we form a town voting block? There's some shit that needs to be taken care of in this game currently.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #257 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm

verydark wrote:
Magua wrote:

@verydark:
How many games have you played? Have you played any games in real life / on other sites?

This is my 3rd game here. My first I was lynched D1, my second is currently going on and I'm in D2. I decided to try a game on the open boards because the newbie games were moving waaaayyy too slow. I played on epicmafia for like one hour and got annoyed with all the trolls. So, yeah, this is basically my ONLY experience.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Oh look, one of my favorite new tells. The “ooops it was a Newb mistake I didn’t understand the clearly posted Set-up in an Open Game” tell. Who pulled that same sort of play in Umbrage’s “Jungle Republic” Mafia? Cjdrum and Neil1113 both did, and both were Mafia.

So here, have this!!

VOTE: Verydark

Thanks. I love how all these "scum tells" I keep tripping for you all revolve around my inexperience, or my aversion to lynching VE (who was town, if you don't recall). It's these sensationalist accusations that gets townies killed. As I mentioned several times, I refuse to support lynches with little to no valid reasoning. It seems to me like everyone voted for VE to get him to shut up, and THEN made up a reason as to why.

I notice many players here are in a huge hurry to finish the game. Go play epicmafia. I came here because I like a longer game with more information and more time to assess everyone.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Gamma, you SO owe me for this game.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I hope no one else listens to you because
clearly
you don't want to be here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #259 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 pm

SleepyKrew wrote:That seems more like an attack on you than a defense on me.

That's called a Chainsaw defense, Sleepy.

And it's discrediting my views, reads and vote... so it IS defending you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #261 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 pm

SleepyKrew wrote:Every game I play, people define chainsaw differently...

The actual definition of a Chainsaw defense is when one player attacks another player, based upon their vote for a third player.

So Player A votes Player B.

Player C attacks Player A, usually trying discredit them or call them scum.

Player C is chainsaw defending Player B, from Player A.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #267 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 am

StefanB wrote:MoI: No not the partyheads, Magua and Sleepy for the beginning of day 2,
Sleepy and LL fooling around later an.
You, Magua and LL in a game together.
Yes there was no conection of you and Sleepy sorry.
Partyheads (oops!) didn't even realise that.

Since I have never played an open before, only the semiopen in the newbiequeque I don't share the scumtell from experience.Okay I have seen townies misunderstood the newbiesetup before, but how could VD missunderstood the vig, one of the most popular roles in Mafia?

On Sigma: I have seen people beeing a lot more relucant with L-1, exspecially early in the day. For some the danger that a townie hammers is to big. If I read a certain name in the playlist again, I would be very relucant to L-1 a player. Sigma who is/was your second suspect. Anythink to add? I don't think MoIs scumtell is completly wrong, so even if I understand your relucance at sending someone at L-1, give us somethink to work with.

I agree with VeryDark that we should slow down a bit. (so not necessary lynching on page 13)

Why slow down when there is scum to be lynched?

Do you want to promote town apathy?

Do you perhaps encourage giving scum more time to wiggle their way out if situations, and look for potential mislynches?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #270 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:09 am

SleepyKrew wrote:Hey malp, answer my question?

General question to all those that know MoI well:
Does he usually give off this residual aura of townishness even as scum?

MoI, if you're doing a voting bloc with LLD, you need to be voting me.

Stefan, how have I been joking around with LLD? She did a reactiontest and I defended myself. Nothing joking around about that.

MoI actually gives off a residual scummy aura, due to his playstyle. I am always twitching at how he says things, but I ignore it for the most part.

P-Edit: MoI's absolutely right. His VeryDark vote is a good one, and its not like I'm not considering it. Especially after how VD discredited my SleepyKrew vote...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #271 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 am

EBWOP: Re: MoI's playstyle

That's how I see it anyway. I don't trust my gut reads on him, because I am generally WRONG. He's one of the few I can't get at least a slight gut twinge on. (Fate's another, though that's for a COMPLETELY different reason and he/MoI are totally different).

When reading MoI, I always use Intent. That doesn't seem to fail me often. I have intent read on MoI town this game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #273 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 am

SleepyKrew wrote:Okay, I thought blocs were always on the same person.
No, I'm not worried about being voted, I just wanted to point out that that's where her vote was.
Thanks for the MoI stuff. Is the aura of townishness I'm getting just his reputation then?

Has Been Killed N1.

Seriously though, you need to make your own conclusions about that kind of read. I can't tell you what your gut reads mean, you need to figure that out yourself.

The best I can do is give you a heads up if I start to see MoI as scummier. And I don't think that's the case this game.

tl;dr: They're your reads, not mine.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #278 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 am

No offense intended, Moai~. :3 It's no reflection on the quality of your play (which is always good). It's only this weird feeling I get whenever I read your posts. It's kinda like a... paranoia? :P But you're town this game, so it's all good.

I'll look at Sigma now.

As for a meta on SleepyKrew, I don't really have anything. I can do some research if its important to you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #280 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
As for a meta on SleepyKrew, I don't really have anything. I can do some research if its important to you.

No I don't want you running for research. I just wanted to know if there was more to your read than what I can see in thread.

Thanks for the info on that end.

Not a problem~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #286 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Mod – I’ll be V/LA from today at 4pm EST until Monday for my usual family weekend duties. And Saturday is a guaranteed bust because we are going to a Baseball game.

Have fun~! Who is playing?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #288 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 am

Hahaha Have Fun Moai~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #313 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 am

verydark wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Nope.

Although, after re-reading D1, I noticed that SleepyKrew replaced GenericName, who had no worthy posts. He never gave his rationale for keeping his vote on Viscera. The only post pre-lynch was this:
SleepyKrew wrote:Also, you should vote VE.

This seems very opportunistic. Also, the majority of his posts are one line in length, dismissive, and never explains his actions.

VOTE: SleepyKrew

I want an explanation of why you voted for VE.

MoI, we're going with your plan today.

Unvote;Vote: VeryDark

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #320 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 am

Magua wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok, I'm more than happy with this move.

VOTE: verydark

Magua
- Come on over my friend!

@Mod:
Please prod Sigma and malpascp.

Better idea: You follow *me* and vote Sigma. I've seen nothing out of that slot except negative shoot-downs combined with a disturbing lack of positions.

SleepyKrew wagon is much better than the verydark wagon, particularly after #317.
The speed of LLD-MagnaofIllusion-SleepyKrew with the verydark votes bothers me.

Did you even read 309?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #321 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 am

and Magua? If Verydark flips scum, SleepyKrew is town and Sigma is scum.

Verydark scum -> Sigma scum

but Sigmascum =/= Verydark scum

See what I'm drawing?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #324 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 am

verydark wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
Just a note, LYLO tomorrow if we mislynch.

Wow, so you've already accepted a mislynch as a possibility? I thought the purpose was to hunt SCUM. I love how a wagon has been started on me and there has been no discussion as to why.

Again with the anti-town behavior, Sleepy and Lady.

Hopefully the rest of the players won't carelessly jump on this wagon, like they did with VE.

Did I not just point out your 309?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #327 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 am

verydark wrote:What was so scummy about 309 exactly?

Sleepy/Lady = Scum.

Let's remember how rapidly Lady pushed for a VE lynch, and was wrong. She's trying to rush the game again, if you're so fucking impatient, why don't you just, I don't know, not play mafia and go watch MTV or something more flashy to keep your attention.

So I'm scum... because I push for lynches.

Welp.

Here, let me show you why YOU are scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #330 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 am

verydark wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Nope.

Although, after re-reading D1, I noticed that SleepyKrew replaced GenericName, who had no worthy posts. He never gave his rationale for keeping his vote on Viscera. The only post pre-lynch was this:
SleepyKrew wrote:Also, you should vote VE.

This seems very opportunistic. Also, the majority of his posts are one line in length, dismissive, and never explains his actions.

I want an explanation of why you voted for VE.

In this post, you discredit my vote on SleepyKrew, then promptly vote SleepyKrew.

You're chastising me for pushing SleepyKrew too fast...and yet you ALSO believe SleepyKrew to be scum.

Why is this? If you feel SleepyKrew and I are both scum, why would you have a problem with my apparent speed bus?

It doesn't add up. This is why you are scum. You are trying to use twisted logic to now achieve not only a lynch on Sleepy, but also a mislynch on me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #334 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 am

Magua wrote:

IIoA -- you should be explaining your vote on verydark, but instead you're posting a fact that isn't even relevant to the vote.

... the hell?

This isn't IIOA.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #337 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 am

verydark wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:
I've already said I'm down for dark/malp/Sigma/possibly Seraphim if he continues to be scummy.

Wow, so basically everyone except yourself and Lady?

Interesting.

Blatant Misrepresentation.

Do you see Moai? Magua?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #344 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 am

I'm sorry but #342 makes me want Sleepy dead again.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #346 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 am

verydark wrote:I'm still curious how I'm misrepping you. You are on board to basically lynch anyone except Lady.

And so you are ignoring Moai and Magua completely?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #349 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 am

verydark wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:VOTE: malpscap
However you spell it.

VOTE: Magua
Welcome.

SleepyKrew wrote:I'll sheep that.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seraphim
So Harry Potter lasted 2+ days?

SleepyKrew wrote:lynch it with fire
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sigma

This is why you are scummy.

No really.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #351 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 am

FUCK.

@Mod: Can I have a 2-shot dayvig?

Nope. Sorry~
Last edited by Gammagooey on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #374 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Magua wrote:*pokes Seraphim*
*pokes Sigma*

The stuff on this page is just too weird for me to even process at this point.

I took one look at it, and refused to comment on it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #376 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:27 pm

verydark wrote:Your girlfriend CONSISTENTLY avoids questions. Is that ok?

What do you want me to say?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #384 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

SleepyKrew wrote:LLD, at least answer
me
>.>

What do you want answered?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #392 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And then I called you scum for it.

And then you said "I didn't know ego was alignment indicative" as a defense.

This + Chainsaw

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #394 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 am

SleepyKrew wrote:Yeah, but how is that scummy?
And that's not the only one.

Your whole reaction was scummy.

I'm not going to elaborate further than that. This isn't Mafia 101. It just didn't read town.

Using "lolEgo" as a defense is scummy.

Chainsaw defense is scummy depending upon flips.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #399 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Chainsaw defense is scummy depending upon flips.

I forget LLD ... who did he Chainsaw defend again?

Yes, I'm too lazy to ISO you both ...

Mal.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #400 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 am

SleepyKrew wrote:I think I got chainsaw defended.
That's nice LLD, except I said 'lolego' before your test.

You used it twice. Once before and then once after AGAIN.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #401 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 am

So Seraphim's gonna be Cowboy Bebop level stupid again.

Sounds good.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #405 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:31 am

SleepyKrew wrote:Yeah, totally, because egos are alignment-dependent.

This is post #218, which is AFTER post 217 where my gambit exists.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #410 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 am

SleepyKrew wrote:Yes, I said this BECAUSE I ALREADY MENTIONED MY EGO BEFORE YOUR TEST.

Yeah, so you affirmed it as your defense.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #443 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 am

Picking up a prod, I'll read again in a little bitZ

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #445 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:27 am

malpascp wrote:I keep making ISOs and rereading some pages and I don't get anything usefull. Maybe my scumhunting skills are not in best shape. I'll try again at night.

I know that in almost every game there is someone in the scum team that is generally accepted as "one of most pro-town players". That's why i make possible connetions even with people I currently see as town.

What the fuck is this?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #455 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Ugh fine. I hate compromise lynches, but Mal is p. bad too.

Unvote; Vote: Mal

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #529 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am

Magua, will you Hammer Malp for that post?

If Malp flips scum, I promise you that Seraphim dies tomorrow.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #531 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 am

verydark wrote:...and if he doesn't?

Then you die. ^-^

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #541 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am

verydark wrote:How is that an ongoing game alert? I didn't say anything specific, and I could have easily used his lack of posting in 321, but posting here as a scum tell in this game, or vice-versa. Jesus,
keep
trying to throw me under the bus.

This reaction.

THIS REACTION identifies EXACTLY why VeryDark is scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #545 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 am

verydark wrote:I think the argument is relative,
seeing as how he was just lynched for inactivity in this game
. I don't need you looking out for me, the mod can decide if that was an appropriate comment or not.

Yah LOL NO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #584 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 am

This is LYLO.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #585 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 am

So.... we don't have a ML to play around with and just lynch one of them. I don't want to see any rash votes until we discuss this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #603 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 am

Hmmm

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #604 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 am

@Mod: Do scum have daytalk in this game?

No.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #607 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 am

StefanB wrote:Verydark: I haven't claimed because we didn't even start the massclaim.

Does a Sleepy/Verydark scumteam make any sense? Probably not. If that was very hard distancing.

How about VeryDark/Magua?

That last post of Magua's is pure coaching, and without a Daytalk for scum...

P-Edit: I was just making a point, Magua.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 am

Magua wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:P-Edit: I was just making a point, Magua.

I understood what point you're trying to make.

My only question is whether your question to the mod was genuine (in which case, why did you not read the OP?), or whether it was posturing.

Oh, it was neither.

The attempt was so that EVERYONE can PLAINLY see what I see.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #611 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 am

Shit... shit shit shit.

So really... with Magua... it's Magua/Magna/VeryDark

And with Sleepy... I can't see a scum team....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #612 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 am

What scum team.. Sleepy/Luxury/Stephan?

LOL NO.

Vote: Magua

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #615 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 am

Luxury, it's time to wagon to victory.

It's Magua, guaranteed.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #617 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 am

Luxury, it's Magua/Magna together in some facet.

They're either both town or both scum.

So my original reads were either ENTIRELY OFF, or I was right about my voting block.

However, if I was right about the voting block, it's SleepyKrew scum (which is something I thought originally) but with who?

2/3 of You,Stephan and Verydark.

Well, you're town.

And Stephan is town.

So um, THAT DOESN'T WORK.

Leads me to believe SleepyKrew is town, and thus Magua/Magna are SCUM.

Which means we need a third scum buddy.

Who's left? Sleepy's town, Stephan's town, You're town.

Magua's Scum, Magna's scum. I'm obviously town to myself.

That's 6/7 players. Only 1 remains.

Verydark.

The scum team is Magua/Magna/Verydark.

GG. Let's wrap this up and go home.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #619 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:07 am

Magua wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The attempt was so that EVERYONE can PLAINLY see what I see.

No, if it was for you to make sure that it was so that everyone could plainly see, you would've stepped up and said it. You phrased it as a question to the mod, already knowing the answer, to make it appear more legitimate.

Also:

LLD: Magua is coaching verydark to claim.
Magna: I claim rolecop.
LLD: Magua, Magna, verydark scumteam.

Even though that makes absolutely no sense.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What scum team.. Sleepy/Luxury/Stephan?

Sleepy, Lady Lambdadelta, probably Luxury as the third

Luxury wrote:Magua: please provide an example of a game where a new player was "coy" with an investigative role claim. I've never seen or heard that, and it doesn't make sense.

There are hundreds of examples on EM where a new player doesn't cc a cop or tracker claim for fear of getting NK'ed. Both you and Shift are *well* aware of this.

It makes PERFECT sense.

You tried to get VeryDark to bail you out.

He didn't get the hint. But MAGNA did.

So Magna claimed it, because VeryDark has already claimed VT.

This is GG.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #623 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:And LLD claims scum.

Nice ...
but that makes me completely re-think Verydark.

Good job on tying yourselves so closely together that I would not expect you to be partners. Cudos.

Also nice move on suggesting the voting block. I didn't think as scum you would make that move. Especially after how badly it worked out for scum in Buffy Mafia.

Oh look at this cheeky ass scum posting.

He knows he's caught, so he's going full on "Defend the Scum team" mode.

He's already tasting the victory.

Town needs to RIP THIS VICTORY OUT FROM UNDER HIS NOSE.

Town:

Sleepy
LLD
Stephan
Luxury

These four people should be lynching Magua today. Magna tomorrow, and then VeryDark.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #627 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 am

You WISH you could get me lynched Magua.

Sorry, but I'm taking this game back from the scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #632 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 am

^ Confirmed Scum.

Posts #629 and #630 lacking votes make Stephan/Luxury scumteam impossible.

Which 100% confirms to ME that the scum do indeed lay in Magua/Magna/Verydark.

Lynch with confidence guys. I've got this all figured out.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #634 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 am

SleepyKrew wrote:As much as I want to, you're not exactly clear yet darling.

Who am I scum with? Name my scum buddies. Go.

Magua is confirmed scum to you. Further, by virtue of MoI's claim, MOI is confirmed scum to you.

So are you saying that... the scum team is Myself/Magua/MoI?

Are you on CRACK?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #641 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 am

I put on the full court press because this is LYLO and town NEEDS TO LYNCH SCUM today.

And because my reads have been lol WRONG this game.

Tell me, what scum intent comes from me doing this? You and Magua expressed town reads on me, and Magua even tried to lure me into voting for Sleepy today on pretense of "Voting Block Activate". Why would I not just sit back and continue to watch town implode?

Because I'm town.

And YOU and Magua are SCUM. Guaranteed. 100%. Verydark is the third.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #642 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 am

Magua wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So.... we don't have a ML to play around with and just lynch one of them. I don't want to see any rash votes until we discuss this.

Voting block activate!

Like, look at this.

He says this, meaning that he wants me and MoI to vote Sleepy.

AND YET in his PREVIOUS POST, he says that 2/3 of Myself,Luxury and MoI MUST BE SCUM.

So... this is a blatant contradiction!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #650 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 am

verydark wrote:I think the scum team is still Sleepy and LLD. I haven't figured out the third.

...and I called it that Sleepy was fake claiming before the rolecop CC'd.

Everyone just needs to ignore LLD, as she is wildly misdirecting this entire game.

I'm totally town. Don't be deceived.

Scum WOULD try to discredit me at this juncture. Good job.

Too bad it's not gonna work. Implosion and Stephan are both intelligent players, and they know what's up. This is Game Set and Match.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #651 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 am

SleepyKrew, stop generating useless noise.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #664 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 am

I thought I had it man.

I knew it was Magua/Magna... I fucked up the third scum.

Good job scum. I just wish that I had been able to pull this off.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #668 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

Seraphim wrote:Yeah, I thought LLD was scum, but I can't believe that SleepyKrew got lynched over Magua. Honestly.

Why did I get NKed last night?

because you were less than useless

Because scum thought you were a PR.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #671 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 am

Magua wrote:Also, who was going to claim what was spelled out in the QT, and the idea that LLD seriously thought I would need to coach a teammate to claim was lulz.

Magna, Stefan, join the party!

No one else, though. Private party. =)

I caught 2/3 of the scum this last day. Verydark was my only mistake. >.>

I had to flip my ENTIRE reads this game because of that shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #678 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I caught 2/3 of the scum this last day. Verydark was my only mistake. >.>

I had to flip my ENTIRE reads this game because of that shit.

The only reason I didn't push harder for your death is that your reads were SO bad this game.

Yeah, I considered not counterclaiming Sleepy but I figured what the heck.

Oh I know.

But I was:

a) dealing with a small personal issue, that kinda involved mafia. It's been fucking with my reads.

b) dealing with VisceraEyes, SleepyKrew, Mal, DarkCoffee and VeryDark.

So, I'm going to excuse my Day 1 and 2 reads, and just say "I did good day 3. >.>"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #684 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 am

^ No.

Magua Magna and Stephan played an EXCELLENT game.

Seraphim did fuck all.

I was bad until Day 3, when I apparently decided I actually wanted to start playing the game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #687 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am

Gammagooey wrote:(LLD he's saying everyone who parties is a winner)

Why doesn't he just say that then? ;-;

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #692 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 am

Seraphim wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Seraphim did fuck all.

I was bad until Day 3, when I apparently decided I actually wanted to start playing the game.
I will admit I did fuckall if you admit that you did fuckall as well. :D Because I think I would have played a serious game on Day 3 as well, seeing as I only lived to Night 2.

Also, I wasn't lying when I said all the fucking replacements messed with me. Ugh. It was hard to get any sort of sustainable read on anyone.

I'll admit that I fucked UP on Day 1 and 2. Major difference from being WRONG and not even BEING.

So yeah, you did fuck all. While I just fucked up.

Until Day 3. I'm quite happy with my day 3. >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #694 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

SK, to be fair it wasn't YOUR fault entirely.

I mean, once I stopped wanting to lynch you, all you did was sheep MY reads.

And so, I mean... my reads were bad. :P

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Open Games”