ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am

Post by ender241 »

I have to also point out, it is very interesting how he notices me but not PenegrineV, if Jason turns out to be scum it would definitely be a possiblity as penegrineV as a scum partner, especially since PenegrineV hasn't posted much.

I also have to point out the reason i have not voted you jason is because i strongly believe that Marco is scum, and unless i get hard evidence that he isn't. My vote stays on him, unless there is some sort of obv scum.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 am

Post by ender241 »

Oh screw it, it's staring at me right in the face. UNVOTE: VOTE: Jasont
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 am

Post by marco1610 »

You mind explaining why you think I'm scum or are you just fishing for excuses to keep your vote off Nintendo?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So one post you wont change without hard evedience Marco is scum.. the next you vote.

what? lol what changed

also, what is the case?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

marco1610 wrote:You mind explaining why you think I'm scum or are you just fishing for excuses to keep your vote off Nintendo?

this game is LOLS.. everyone calling others scum, voting.. yet hardly any case. Hell ender is pratically OMGUSing.

Anyway, like normal, V/LA for weekend
Sovereign
Sovereign
Townie
Sovereign
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Sovereign »

Mass Effect Mafia
|
Suspicion Matrix

ender241 [6] – Hiraki, Rhinox, SpyreX, xRECKONERx, PeregrineV, nintendoaddict1

nintendoaddict1 [6] - ShadowGuru, jasonT1981, Sathoris, GhostWriter, marco1610, Silent Wraith

GhostWriter [1]
– Toogeloo
jasonT1981 [1]
- ender241

Not Voting –

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is Thursday July 28th at 7am PDT (10am EDT).
WE ARE LEGION. THE TIME OF OUR RETURN IS COMING. OUR NUMBERS WILL DARKEN THE SKY OF EVERY WORLD.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Rhinox wrote:
Sathoris wrote:
Rhinox wrote:wraith: why policy lynch when he can be vigged?

Re-Re-Redirect.

But thats like saying I should be lynched because I could govern myself.

If he redirects off himself, its basically a scum claim.

Too much WIFOM.

-Suppose he is Town, but the Busdriver is scum and moves the Vig shot to someone else? Then we mislynch him tomorrow instead?
-Maybe he is town, and redirects the shot to someone else he thinks is scum, but they are town? (If you are town, and you have the power to prevent your death, wouldn't you do it?)
-Maybe the Vig is scum, and won't shoot him to set up more WIFOM. (oh, I fired at him last night and he is still alive, but this person is dead now).

In short, stop trying to direct Night Actions. It's scummy in and of itself to do so, and if you are town, all you are doing is helping scum set up their own night actions.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

All the calls for a Jason lynch/vig are stupid and unfounded. If you guys have a
real
case (aside from, you know, misreps), then post it, and if it's good, I'll join you in the crazy crazy mob. But until then, put your votes where they count, not somewhere stupid and useless.

*cough* ENDER *cough*
Hydra :cop:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Go ahead and add overuse of the word 'interesting' to my scumtell list

unvote; vote: jasont1981

I BELIEVE IN US
green shirt thursdays
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

TBH Ender's vote on Jason comes off to me as scum putting their vote in a "safe" place, because putting Nintendo at L-1 would look really scummy as an act of self-preservation. Yet I cannot understand why on earth Ender is voting Jason when he
should
by all means be trying to save himself.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

Actually...

Thinking about Ender a little harder actually
lowers
my suspicion of him. If I was scum in his position, I would be doing my damndest to get Nintendo lynched, since being neck-and-neck with him as a leading wagon for the day would make that my only chance for survival. So why
isn't
he?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

ender241 [6] – Hiraki, Rhinox, SpyreX, xRECKONERx, PeregrineV, nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1 [6] - ShadowGuru, jasonT1981, Sathoris, GhostWriter, marco1610, Silent Wraith
GhostWriter [1] – Toogeloo
jasonT1981 [1] - ender241

Its almost like baseball right here. Trade me a Peregrine for... hrmm... and the ender wagon is the best wagon ever.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

ShadowGuru wrote:TBH Ender's vote on Jason comes off to me as scum putting their vote in a "safe" place, because putting Nintendo at L-1 would look really scummy as an act of self-preservation. Yet I cannot understand why on earth Ender is voting Jason when he
should
by all means be trying to save himself.

Putting ender at L-1 would look less scummy?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

ender241 wrote:I have to also point out, it is very interesting how he notices me but not PenegrineV, if Jason turns out to be scum it would definitely be a possiblity as penegrineV as a scum partner, especially since PenegrineV hasn't posted much.

Yes, I posted yesterday, Thursday, and am now posting today, Friday.

I see the case on Nintendo, but it seems like scum would shut up and not draw more pain on themselves.

Not seeing Jason as scum, but will listen to why from Ender and Reck if they bother to give reasons.

Ender vote staying for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Silent Wraith »

The wagons:

Ender:
Not a bad choice, particularly his waffling on whether or not he wanted to vote for Jason or not. I read his iso and couldn't find a case on Jason--we're not confidant of the Jason case, and we're curious why Marco was abandoned. Do you believe Marco is scum? You've been talking about PV being scummy and I don't buy that for the asking price--do you have any kind of correllation to go with your link between Jason and PV?

I don't support the Ender wagon over Nintendo, but it's a close thing.

Nintendo:
I support the Nintendo wagon. He's as much admitted he's doing scummy things and admitted he's a few steps short of VI. While we think there are a few players not willing to buy the VI act for anything but a VI act, keep in mind it's quite possible that a scum that is going to stay in the game until lylo could in fact effect this as an act. The other thing that grinds our gears is that Nintendo will causally jump to any off hand discussion about consequences or the like and try to turn it into motivation for a vote.

Nintendo's scummy. Whether or not he's mafia remains to be seen, but lynching him (or shooting him) won't make us sad. We'd perfer the lynch so the vigs can focus on less likely folks that might be hiding out there. (Since both the JoAT and the one shot vig are one shot.)

Jason:
Need more information. We don't understand the case. We've not seen anything scummy from him, and we find it curious it seems like a rapid shift on Ender's part from Marcowagon to Enderwagon--we also are curious on what Reck's doing on the wagon since Reck seemed to have been not doing much except small comments on the wagon. While we are happy to see Reck up and about, we would like to hear the case and wonder at the sudden surge of activity from that corner.
Mute/Ghostlin hydra. Ghostlin currently playing alone while Mute is on extended V/LA.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by ender241 »

Silent Wraith wrote:The wagons:

Ender:
Not a bad choice, particularly his waffling on whether or not he wanted to vote for Jason or not. I read his iso and couldn't find a case on Jason--we're not confidant of the Jason case, and we're curious why Marco was abandoned. Do you believe Marco is scum? You've been talking about PV being scummy and I don't buy that for the asking price--do you have any kind of correllation to go with your link between Jason and PV?

My link is a simple concept, Jason points me out over PenegrineV when Penegrine has posted much less than me. These could either possible situations if Jason was scum:

1. PenegrineV is scum and he did not want to point out the lack of posts so he goes for me instead.

2. He wants to push suspicions on me so more votes go onto me.

If anyone could fill me in on any other reason why he did not point out PenegrineV and is town, let me know:)
Show
again.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ender241 wrote:I have to also point out, it is very interesting how he notices me but not PenegrineV, if Jason turns out to be scum it would definitely be a possiblity as penegrineV as a scum partner, especially since PenegrineV hasn't posted much.

I also have to point out the reason i have not voted you jason is because i strongly believe that Marco is scum, and unless i get hard evidence that he isn't. My vote stays on him, unless there is some sort of obv scum.

Yea, thats my mistake I looked at activity view and you were bottom of the active players (not including those posting with wrong account) with 13 posts at the time, somehow PV was near top and I have always thought the Activity list is ranked by highest/lowest posts so I looked at bottom and saw you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Anyway as I said, Limited access most of toady and tomorrow, this is the case for me most weekends. I check in as much as possible but will be slower to respond than I have been during week.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

ShadowGuru wrote:Actually...

Thinking about Ender a little harder actually
lowers
my suspicion of him. If I was scum in his position, I would be doing my damndest to get Nintendo lynched, since being neck-and-neck with him as a leading wagon for the day would make that my only chance for survival. So why
isn't
he?
Let's be blatantly obvious, thanks.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Anyway as I said, Limited access most of toady and tomorrow, this is the case for me most weekends. I check in as much as possible but will be slower to respond than I have been during week.

convenient
green shirt thursdays
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Reck, you have modded games in the past with my where I am V/LA at weekends. Hell, it was in my sig for the first year I was on MS that weekends are V/LA for me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

Reck was just going for reactions.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

ender241 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:The wagons:

Ender:

My link is a simple concept, Jason points me out over PenegrineV when Penegrine has posted much less than me. These could either possible situations if Jason was scum:

1. PenegrineV is scum and he did not want to point out the lack of posts so he goes for me instead.

2. He wants to push suspicions on me so more votes go onto me.

If anyone could fill me in on any other reason why he did not point out PenegrineV and is town, let me know:)

Alright. Do you have any other evidence that PV might not be town?

Also, would like the other questions posed here answered if you could, please.

We're not convinced that V/LA for weekends makes Jason scummy, it seems horribly null to us.
Mute/Ghostlin hydra. Ghostlin currently playing alone while Mute is on extended V/LA.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm not voting, nor am I shooting, nintendo.

I want this day to end seriously
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Sathoris »

SpyreX wrote:I'm not voting, nor am I shooting, nintendo.

I want this day to end seriously

Which lynch would be serious to you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”