Newbie 1104 -- Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Morthas »

Bah, i'm trying to ISO but i can't see too much stuff on noragar, ill try anyway.
After a great reread, i have noticed a few things.

Noragar's vote on Otolia only came AFTER Otolia came under pressure, thus it's a very plausible bus.

Noragar's vote on Espe came only with the explanation ''i agree'' and proceeded to lurk the whole day.
Noragar wrote:I'm actually kind of shocked, not only that Espe was town, but that my only other most viable scum candidate was also confirmed town.

I assume that forest would have left some clues as to her Night 1 investigation. In her first few posts at the beginning of Day 2, she's insistent on two things - that chkflip is town and that I am scum. If she had investigated me and found me out to be scum, it would have been safe to claim cop and say so. So it seems to me that she investigated Chkflip and found him to be town. Several times in her first 4 or 5 posts in Day 2 she definitively asserts that chkflip is town without much solid explanation behind it. So, in my opinion, chkflip/Muffin.

This post strikes me as particularly scummy. He is ''shocked'' that Espe was town when he didn't post any real case on him on his own, this is scummy because the motivation for someone saying he is ''shocked'' upon a flip, is when that person was building a case on him all day and was convinced he is scum.
He is also ''shocked'' that forest who was his ''next viable lynch'' is dead and not only that, she was also a cop. He proceeds with pointing out the breadcrumbs before anyone else, which doesn't make sense because he is the first one to point them out, there is a huge possibility of him noticing them on the previous day where all he did was lurk and keep his oppotunistic vote on Espe. I can see scum doing this in order to get town cred and folows it with
I also realize that this in no way clears my name and that unless something there's been a radical change of opinion, I'm probably headed toward being lynched today.

A humble way of saying, ''hey, what i said before gives me town cred and you should reconsider lynching me''. It's an attempt to ensure himself surviving(which is slightly more of a scum tell in this case) and i don't like it.

Noragar's vote on Haylen... is the same as Espe ''i agree'' and votes her until her lynch, although there is more activity going on but after his initial ''Muffin is town because of forest'' there is hardly anything. He pushes for a Haylen lynch by trying to make muffin doubt his stance on her. That's about it.

Noragar's vote on me lead me to notice a few things. 1)He attempts building a case
2) He posts more frequently
1+2 are a result of him being left along the few players alive and being under danger of being lynched (not saying that it hasn't happened before, but this time it's a scenario where it's much more to happen.)

Since after rereading my own thoughts on Evil (yes, i forget) i am almost 100% convinced he is town, this leaves TS and Noragar.
I have had a strong read on TS as town all game and that hasn't changed, although if anyone has a good case i am willing to listen.
Noragar is scum because he is a) opportunistic b)lurking when he has the opportunity to
Capitalism, ho
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Morthas »

Ah btw noragar, short posts and occasional ''case'' posts are in my meta.
Capitalism, ho
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In all honesty, I'm having a tough choice between Morthas and noragar, but I think it's noragar
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

i don't want to drag this on anymore for today

VOTE: No lynch

@mod: requesting shorter night pahse
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

During night phase, noragar please look at Morthas' meta and be prepared to discuss during Day 5 how it affects your case. I'm not going to drag out this day phase by another 2-3 real days waiting for that, though, so:

Vote: no lynch
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Morthas »

@Mod:
If possible, shorter night phase please ;]
Capitalism, ho
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 4.03

No Lynch - 2 - Twistedspoon, gbevilchaos

Not Voting: noragar, Morthas

V/LA: ...

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, and 2 to No-Lynch.

Deadline: July 25
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Nobody Special »

No lynch, no flavor. Sorry!

Night Four starts now. Night actions, if any, are due within
hours. Deadline: July 15

***PLEASE NOTE***

If I receive a PM from ALL FOUR living players by: (expired on 2011-07-14 23:05:47), I will shorten the Night deadline to 24 hours from this post. The new night deadline, if any, will be clearly stated here, as well as sent as a PM to each player.

The updated deadline is above. You will receive a PM shortly.

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Nobody Special »

It is morning. Another beatiful day. A day full of possibilities and potentialities. A day full of birds and sunshine and pretty trees and more murder.

Twistedspoon, Vanilla Townie,
has been shot.

Day Five starts now. Deadline: August 5

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
....what?

Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Morthas »

Dang, i was hoping evil would get shot. LyLo now, sooo whatdoyouthink guys?
Capitalism, ho
noragar
noragar
Goon
noragar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by noragar »

Morthas wrote:Dang, i was hoping evil would get shot. LyLo now, sooo whatdoyouthink guys?

If the moderator misinterpreted your instructions, you should PM him ASAP to get it straightened out.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Morthas wrote:Dang, i was hoping evil would get shot. LyLo now, sooo whatdoyouthink guys?

:(
And why is that?

I would like a defense from both of you regarding the case made against you in the last day. I'm currently leaning towards noragarscum, but there is no rush for a lynch. A mistake would result in a loss, obviously.
noragar
noragar
Goon
noragar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am

Post by noragar »

Morthas wrote:Bah, i'm trying to ISO but i can't see too much stuff on noragar, ill try anyway.

He starts off his case against me by stating that there's not much of a case against me. That alone, should be enough of a defense, but I'll go ahead and address the points he tries to make.

Morthas wrote:Noragar's vote on Otolia only came AFTER Otolia came under pressure, thus it's a very plausible bus.

That's because Otolia didn't look scummy to me until after he came under pressure. It was his reaction to the pressure being put on him by TS and chkflip that made him look scummy and caused me to vote for him. It's not a very likely bus because at the time when I made my vote on him, it was far from obvious that he was going to wind up getting lynched if I didn't vote for him. If I had been scum it would have been a far better option for me to try to convince people to go after Chkflip, who I had been voting for for quite some time, instead of pushing toward my partner's lynch, which was not in any way sealed at that point.

Morthas wrote:This post strikes me as particularly scummy. He is ''shocked'' that Espe was town when he didn't post any real case on him on his own, this is scummy because the motivation for someone saying he is ''shocked'' upon a flip, is when that person was building a case on him all day and was convinced he is scum.
He is also ''shocked'' that forest who was his ''next viable lynch'' is dead and not only that, she was also a cop.

I was "shocked" because the only two people who I had scum reads on at the time had simultaneously been confirmed town. I don't see what difference it makes whether I was the one who made the initial case on Espe or if someone else had made the initial case and I agreed with it. If only Espe had flipped town, I would have been "mildly surprised" since I still had another person I was considering as a reasonable candidate. When both Espe and forest flipped town, I was "shocked" because it meant that everything I had come to believe of the past couple weeks was false and I had no idea what was going on in the game and realized that I had to go back to square one and start over.

Morthas wrote:He proceeds with pointing out the breadcrumbs before anyone else, which doesn't make sense because he is the first one to point them out, there is a huge possibility of him noticing them on the previous day where all he did was lurk and keep his oppotunistic vote on Espe. I can see scum doing this in order to get town cred

This argument is quite a stretch. You don't think it's a natural town reaction when somebody flips "cop", to go back to their previous posts to see if they had given any clues as to who they investigated in the past and the results of those investigations? Because I was the first to do so, I must have noticed them the week before instead of doing so in the first couple hours after the flip?

You can see scum doing this to get town cred? Yes, obviously you can since you tried to get town cred by making a post (the only post of yours that shows any anaylsis at all) analyzing how you came to the conclusion that forest must have investigated chkflip after several people had already pointed that out.

Morthas wrote:and folows it with
I also realize that this in no way clears my name and that unless something there's been a radical change of opinion, I'm probably headed toward being lynched today.

A humble way of saying, ''hey, what i said before gives me town cred and you should reconsider lynching me''. It's an attempt to ensure himself surviving(which is slightly more of a scum tell in this case) and i don't like it.

Just recognizing that based on what had been said up to that point, that this was a very likely result. Had I been scum, it would have been imperative that I survive since if the last scum were lynched, it would have been game over. That type of urgency isn't displayed here. It's more resignation that it was likely that I would be lynched, and asking that if it is inevitable, at least don't make it a quick lynch and try to gain some useful information out of it. You conveniently left off that part.

Morthas wrote:Noragar's vote on Haylen... is the same as Espe ''i agree'' and votes her until her lynch, although there is more activity going on but after his initial ''Muffin is town because of forest'' there is hardly anything. He pushes for a Haylen lynch by trying to make muffin doubt his stance on her. That's about it.

I don't exactly remember what you're referring to about my trying to make Muffin change his stance on Haylen, but I'm not going to go back and search for it since you don't seem to imply that there's anything scummy about it, so there's no need to defend it.

Morthas wrote:Noragar's vote on me lead me to notice a few things. 1)He attempts building a case
2) He posts more frequently
1+2 are a result of him being left along the few players alive and being under danger of being lynched (not saying that it hasn't happened before, but this time it's a scenario where it's much more to happen.)

Again, why is this a scum indicator? I attempted to build a case? Yes, I'm guilty of attempting to build a case. I freely admit it. Post more frequently? It's only natural that as the number of players decreases, that the ones left would be posting more frequently.

Morthas wrote:Noragar is scum because he is a) opportunistic b)lurking when he has the opportunity to

Really, you're going to close out your argument by saying I must be the scum because I was lurking? Well if that isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black...
noragar
noragar
Goon
noragar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 am

Post by noragar »

But of course, it's not Morthas' reasons that I need to defend against anyway. Gbevil, if you actually are leaning noragarscum, I hope you'll post your reasons for that and give me a chance to respond before hammering.

Also, you posted a while back that you had something in the Otolia voting that indicated I was scum. I'd like to see details on that also. I'm curious why you find someone that had an active hand in leading to the scum lynch to be more suspicious than someone who stayed clear of the voting.
noragar
noragar
Goon
noragar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 am

Post by noragar »

Morthas wrote:Since after rereading my own thoughts on Evil (yes, i forget) i am almost 100% convinced he is town, this leaves TS and Noragar.
I have had a strong read on TS as town all game and that hasn't changed, although if anyone has a good case i am willing to listen.

Morthas,

Why were you more sure that gbevil was town than you were that TS was town, even after TS had been proven to be town by Doc Muffin?

Was it:

1. You were "scum skimming" and didn't realize that TS had been proven town?
2. You thought that (confirmed doc) Muffin might have been intentionally trying to sabotage the game by lying about TS's alibi.
3. You were trying to set up the "brilliant" combo of seeming less sure about TS, then coming back after the night kill to say "Dang, i was hoping evil would get shot.". You really thought gbevil would be influenced by that??
4. Some other reason.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Noragar's voting history:

ISO#7: CC/Morthas
- Already 1 vote on CC, I had FoSd him the post above.
- No reasoning provided (literally a one liner with only the vote)

ISO #13: Chkflip
- 2 votes on noragar, Chkflip was the second
- The only other was TS, giving off town reads left and right
- possible OMGUS vote?

ISO #20: Otolia
- 4th vote on Otolia at the time
- possible late bussing attempt? Otolia was already obvious scum

ISO #23: Chkflip
- start of Day 2
- places his vote back where it was before Otolia
- still no reasoning

ISO #30: Espe
- 1 vote on Espe already
- 3 votes on noragar, Espe is the only other one with a vote on him
- Reasoning (or lack thereof): "I agree Espe and forest are the two most likely scum candidates. I'd support a lynch of either of them at this point. I don't see myself ever voting for TS or Haylen."
- grasping at straws?

ISO #42: Hayl
- 2 votes on Hayl already, puts Hayl at L-1

He seems to frequently attack the already weak players (#7, #20, #30, #42). He never attacked a very strong town read (TS, muffin). This is how I would expect scum to play.

Important note: Until ISO #18 (Real #334), noragar NEVER even mentioned Otolia's name. Ever. He then placed the vote on Otolia (#20) two hours later. I find it interesting that he didn't comment on Otolia's wagon before then. Hmm...
noragar
noragar
Goon
noragar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 am

Post by noragar »

gbevilchaos wrote:
He seems to frequently attack the already weak players (#7, #20, #30, #42). He never attacked a very strong town read (TS, muffin). This is how I would expect scum to play.

Important note: Until ISO #18 (Real #334), noragar NEVER even mentioned Otolia's name. Ever. He then placed the vote on Otolia (#20) two hours later. I find it interesting that he didn't comment on Otolia's wagon before then. Hmm...

As town, why would I want to attack strong town reads if I agreed that they were town? I would expect scum to play (at least one possible way for scum to play) by planting small seeds about the strong town reads that they would be able to expand upon later to create doubt on those town reads.

I didn't comment on Otolia's wagon until then because there was no wagon on Otolia until then. And as stated in my response to Morthas, I really wasn't suspicious of Otolia until then, until I saw how he was trying to defend himself against the wagon, when I got strong scum vibes from him. Reminding you of the timeline since it's really not obvious in looking back at it now due to the sheer number of posts-

The wagon started on Otolia at 2:51pm on 5/26 (Post #250). I got home from work that night, tried to catch up, but every time I finished reading one post, there were two new ones waiting, so I waited until the next day to try to make sense of all of it. The post you reference above (#334) came at 4:30pm on 5/27, so there were 84 posts in those 26 hours to try to catch up on and make sense of.

Anyway, I don't want to comment any further until we get something out of Morthas. I don't want to continue to let him float by like we have been the entire game.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

noragar wrote:As town, why would I want to attack strong town reads if I agreed that they were town? I would expect scum to play (at least one possible way for scum to play) by planting small seeds about the strong town reads that they would be able to expand upon later to create doubt on those town reads.

This is correct, but no one gives 100% town reads. Take TS for example. There was one post at the end of Day 3 that caught me off guard and just seemed scummy to me, even though everything before that was a town read. As a result, I re-read his posts during the game and looked into his meta in order to re-confirm that he was a town read.

Everyone slips up, both as town as scum. It's the reason we can find scum and it's the reason why mislynches occur. People give off reads that they don't mean to. For this reason, I would expect even strong town reads to give off a scummy read every once in a while, and I would expect a town player who is being vigilant for scum to pick up on at least one (especially you, since your choices for most likely scum were gone after Night 2 and you needed to find new scum candidates). This can best be seen in Muffin's first case against Hayl. He pressured a player who was previously considered strong town because she had given off a few scum reads.

I would expect cautious scum who doesn't want to risk outing himself to avoid going against the strongest town reads (TS, Muffin) so that he can just NK them and avoid throwing himself out there as potentially scummy.

Would you agree with that assessment? This is one of my first games, so it is possible that this is just the way I would play and not how most would.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

@Morthas - Waiting on your defense against noragar's case on you (as well as a response to noragar's defense, if you think it's necessary)
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Morthas »

Kind of drunk sooo let's go,

Noragar wrote:He starts off his case against me by stating that there's not much of a case against me. That alone, should be enough of a defense, but I'll go ahead and address the points he tries to make.

Holy shit man, this really is the high point of your responses. Look at it, you point out something that i OBVIOUSLY typed before i finished rereading your posts, amazing defense. Ah, i tend to make a short explanation of my current mental state and or my current opinion on the person i'm investigating before i go on, it happened before in the same game or games i linked to.

Noragar wrote:
1)That's because Otolia didn't look scummy to me until after he came under pressure.
It was his reaction to the pressure being put on him by TS and chkflip that made him look scummy and caused me to vote for him. It's not a very likely bus because at the time when I made my vote on him,
2) it was far from obvious that he was going to wind up getting lynched if I didn't vote for him.
3) If I had been scum it would have been a far better option for me to try to convince people to go after Chkflip, who I had been voting for for quite some time, instead of pushing toward my partner's lynch, which was not in any way sealed at that point.

Good response... no wait.
1)Typical town response, i mean why would a player EVER get on your suspicion radar before it becomes clear he will be lynched and or gets under a very possible position to be lynched? What i'm trying to say is, you don't suspect a player because of the wagon and points made for it, you suspect a player because of your own reasons with a possible combination of other players, from what i remember (YES, REMEMBER. I forget stuff) you haven't openly expressed any suspicion on him because of your own reasons.
2)But it was very likely right?
3) Why? A bus can be worth so much more than one townie death. Besides if Otolia died and you were not voting for him, that could create a potential reason to suspect you. Careful scum would not dare to allow that.

Morthas wrote:He proceeds with pointing out the breadcrumbs before anyone else, which doesn't make sense because he is the first one to point them out,
there is a huge possibility of him noticing them on the previous day where all he did was lurk and keep his oppotunistic vote on Espe.
I can see scum doing this in order to get town cred

Noragar wrote:This argument is quite a stretch. You don't think it's a natural town reaction when somebody flips "cop", to go back to their previous posts to see if they had given any clues as to who they investigated in the past and the results of those investigations?
Because I was the first to do so, I must have noticed them the week before instead of doing so in the first couple hours after the flip?

Response to your bolded part should be found in the bolded part in my post. It's a huge POSSIBILITY, not something i point to with evidence.

Noragar wrote:You can see scum doing this to get town cred? Yes, obviously you can since you tried to get town cred by making a post (the only post of yours that shows any anaylsis at all) analyzing how you came to the conclusion that forest must have investigated chkflip after several people had already pointed that out.

Wait wait wait, i tried to get town cred AFTER several people pointed it out? Riiiiiiiight.
What my post contains is the results of my personal re read of forests behavior, with who i think she most likely investigated, i posted WHY i believed that for MY OWN reasons.

Noragar wrote:Just recognizing that based on what had been said up to that point, that this was a very likely result. Had I been scum, it would have been imperative that I survive since if the last scum were lynched, it would have been game over. That type of urgency isn't displayed here. It's more resignation that it was likely that I would be lynched, and asking that if it is inevitable, at least don't make it a quick lynch and try to gain some useful information out of it. You conveniently left off that part.

Wifom + I tend to try to make my posts as short a possible so i leave off parts that either didn't strike me as interesting or are too wifomy to talk about.

Noragar wrote:I don't exactly remember what you're referring to about my trying to make Muffin change his stance on Haylen, but I'm not going to go back and search for it since you don't seem to imply that there's anything scummy about it, so there's no need to defend it.

You tried making muffin question his defense of Haylen right after he build a case around her.

Noragar wrote:Again, why is this a scum indicator? I attempted to build a case? Yes, I'm guilty of attempting to build a case. I freely admit it. Post more frequently? It's only natural that as the number of players decreases, that the ones left would be posting more frequently.

It's a scum indicator for when scum feel like they are under control and feel less pressured when posting. You are guilty of having inconsistent behavior throughout the game. It is natural for normal player but not for players who have been practically been lurking for the whole first 2 days.

eally, you're going to close out your argument by saying I must be the scum because I was lurking? Well if that isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

Look above^^

Noragar wrote:Also, you posted a while back that you had something in the Otolia voting that indicated I was scum. I'd like to see details on that also. I'm curious why you find someone that had an active hand in leading to the scum lynch to be more suspicious than someone who stayed clear of the voting.

First, point me to the post you are refering to and the second part ill have to get back to later since i'm slightly out of the mental state i prefer to be before thinking.

Was it:

1. You were "scum skimming" and didn't realize that TS had been proven town?
2. You thought that (confirmed doc) Muffin might have been intentionally trying to sabotage the game by lying about TS's alibi.
3. You were trying to set up the "brilliant" combo of seeming less sure about TS, then coming back after the night kill to say "Dang, i was hoping evil would get shot.". You really thought gbevil would be influenced by that??
4. Some other reason.

Numbah 3 lD
A silly but hopeful plan, i was trying to influence scum to shoot Evil because due to their logical pathtrack.
Yawn, too tired so i'm going to finish posting sometime later. So far Noragar ain't changing my mind.

P-Edit: Yawn, later. Noragar doesn't have much of a case against me, not one that i am aware of atleast. Working on the defense thing right now.

Fixed quote tag. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Capitalism, ho
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Lol, drunk morthas is a funny morthas.

I have some stuff I want to post up regarding Morthas' last post, but I'm kind of busy at the moment, so it might be a bit before I have a chance. Expect a larger post from me within a few hours.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

noragar wrote:Also, you posted a while back that you had something in the Otolia voting that indicated I was scum. I'd like to see details on that also. I'm curious why you find someone that had an active hand in leading to the scum lynch to be more suspicious than someone who stayed clear of the voting.

There is no one left who stayed clear of the voting. The next most suspicious are those that look like they obviously bussed. Morthas was right in his logic there.

Actually, to be fair, CC (later Morthas) didn't vote for Otolia. He was V/LA though.

Not going to bother quoting, but Morthas is right that inconsistent behavior can be a scum tell. At the same time, I don't think it is in this case. Correct me if I'm wrong, but noob town is probably rather likely to take a back seat and try to learn on the first few days. They won't know how to build a case on Day 1. Noragar's out of character scumhunting could just be a result of him gaining enough experience that he feels he can effectively scum hunt and should make a case. This progression is something I would view as normal in a newbie game.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 5.01

No votes cast.

Not Voting: noragar, Morthas, gbevilchaos

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline: August 5
....what?

Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Morthas »

If Evil is indeed scum he may have already won this.
Noragar seems scummier with each post and i find it very hard to find reason to think Evil is scum over Noragar.
Taking the approach of seeing why scum left such and such alive has proven to be ineffective since all the night kills were obvious choices. The only questionable night kill is the Twistedspoon kill and that is because they could have chosen Evil over him since i openly expressed that i find Twisted more likely scum than Evil. (even though my ruse could have been easily seen through, and both Noragar and Evil at this point have shown intellect to accomplish such a feat.)
Also @Noragar: Sorry if i lashed out, alcohol seems to make me slightly more aggressive.
@Mod:0Thank you for fixing the quote tags NB ;]

I want a response from noragar and i want a case made by me using my ISO by both players and i also want a case on Noragar by Evil. Do those when you want but keep me updated on whenever you are actually working on it. I do not want to end this before i hear responses from everyone.
Capitalism, ho
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Morthas »

HAI GAIZ, U SHUD TTLY SBMT MOAR.
Capitalism, ho

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”