Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Giitah »

Hiplop, we could go on with twisting my words all you like, this could take a while and it's only serving to irritate me.

I already said I'd rather lynch Valern than anyone else because he's the one who gives me the weakest vibes at this point and I don't trust him.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Giitah »

Damnit, this SUCKS.

And I just realized something even dumber, day 5's ending NEXT Wednesday, not this Wednesday, which means I have another damn week to sit here and stew.

Valern, aside from me pushing to get you killed today, what makes you suddenly so certain I'm scum?
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Giitah wrote:making him a much more viable mislynch than you.

Strangely enough what bothered me about this wasn't you using the word "mislynch" as much as using the word "viable". At this stage, its more important to find scum then worry about what lynch is "viable". Scum are the ones thinking about what lynches they could and could not have possibly happen. If you are town, you only have to convince 2 other people to vote with you so its more important to question people and form solid opinions than to worry about gathering support necessarily

@Valern, I still want to hear your opinions. The reason you
are
a possible ML (if you are town) is because you haven't been exactly candid with your opinions this far.

Valern wrote:If he's scum the motivation is obvious -- I'm likely an easier mislynch.

However,
I'm withholding my judgement for now
. I need to re-read and I'm going to sleep right now, so it ain't gonna happen just yet.

No more of this. I want to hear your judgements. Its day 5 and late in the game you should have some pretty strong opinions by now.

The same goes for ace when he comes back from V/LA. It is critical we hear substantial content from both of you before any lynch goes through.

@mod, can you delete my last post I screwed up the quote tags :(

~Deleted.
-pappums rat
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am

Post by pappums rat »

Vote Count 5.3

Valern - 1 (Giitah)
Giitah - 1 (Valern)

Not voting - hiplop, ace5993, Scumhunter

With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 5 is 3 P.M. EST on Wednesday, July 20, 2011.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by hiplop »

Giitah wrote:Hiplop, we could go on with twisting my words all you like, this could take a while and it's only serving to irritate me.

I already said I'd rather lynch Valern than anyone else because he's the one who gives me the weakest vibes at this point and I don't trust him.

when have a ever twisted your words?
third best scummer of all time
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Giitah »

hiplop wrote:why are you willing to lose a town player?

That.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by hiplop »

Scumhunter wrote:
Giitah wrote:making him a much more viable mislynch than you.

Strangely enough what bothered me about this wasn't you using the word "mislynch" as much as using the word "viable". At this stage, its more important to find scum then worry about what lynch is "viable". Scum are the ones thinking about what lynches they could and could not have possibly happen. If you are town, you only have to convince 2 other people to vote with you so its more important to question people and form solid opinions than to worry about gathering support necessarily

Stealing scumhunters post as its exactly what i would have typed just now.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

You guys...I am sooo sorry, but I really need to start cutting the crap out of my life, because I'm going to a math camp soon and then I'm trying to get into a boarding school, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave mafiascum, sorry. :( I really wish I didn't have to leave everyone like this, but I really don't want to waste my summer. I know I should have thought of this earlier, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it caused you guys.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 am

Post by hiplop »

you're not even in this game...
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Giitah »

Scumhunter, out of interest, what do you think of Ace?

Her lack of devotion to her commitments amuse me.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Giitah wrote:Scumhunter, out of interest, what do you think of Ace?

Her lack of devotion to her commitments amuse me.

Ace is V/LA til Saturday. Real life stuff happens. I don't read into it too much as ace was active and engaged earlier.
I still very much think hiplop and ace are town unless someone can convince me to reconsider.

It is imperative that we hear in-depth reads from valern and ace on all of the remaining players in the game and soon here...
If ace hasn't posted by Monday, I suggest we ask for a replacement/deadline extension.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Scumhunter »

hi jilynne1991!! :D
Show
-----
-----
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Valern »

I just skim-reread Giitah. Looking back, it seems like he invested a lot of energy into questioning Nintendo that I don't think scum would be likely to do in that situation.

I still haven't done a deep re-read of him or anyone else, but

UNVOTE:

In other news, us cross-voting each other for this length of time and no one quickhammering conclusively proves there's only one scum left, unless you think Giitah and I are scum together. I can walk y'all through why this is if someone needs the explanation but I think it should be pretty obvious.

Ace caught nintendo's slip (iso 47) which strikes me as towny, and he had a strong D1 overall, and looking back it turns out he
did
say something about foilist claiming he was a mason buddy. I thought he didn't. Guess I missed that post or something.

So I still need to skim-read Scumhunter and Hiplop again, which I'll get around to later. And maybe I'll actually do a thorough re-read, but as you guys probably have realized by now I'm extremely busy and lazy most of the time when I'm not busy so I probably won't. :D But right now my read is town on hiplop and null on scumhunter... I really don't remember much of anything he's said or done which is probably not a good sign, but we'll see what the reread does for me.
l'enfer, c'est les autres
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Valern, meh at your last post sir. I think your reads are pretty weak there...but yea, please do a deeper re-read...deadline is wednesday...we need time for dicussion once everyone outs reads. I'd like to see some srs business opinions from you.

AAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEE, we await your return from V/LA...
Show
-----
-----
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Giitah »

I think i'm still really stuck between Valern or Scumhunter; I can't see everyone's reads being so wrong on hiplop, I'm convinced Ace isn't scum, and I know I'm town. Scumhunter's play so far has thus been different enough from all the games I've read up on all him which makes me a little nervous and Valern's intentions and motivations don't read protown enough at this point, still leaving me distrusting him.

Waiting to see Ace's input now, too.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 am

Post by ace5993 »

I'm baaaaacccckkkk :o

And the last scum is most likely:

Giitah:

Overall reaction to the Pine wagon is a little weird.

ISO #60 is odd because Giitah hadn't really posted anything to make me believe that he thought Pine was "really scummy".

ISO #63 may be retro-actively why, however the comment seems to have stemmed from a post made between ISO 60-63.

ISO #64 alludes to other reasons Pine might be scummy but he really hasn't given any reasons (unless you count way back at ISO #7). He seems to not be able to decide whether Pine is a super scummy or just the best lynch out of a few bad ones. Also at this point I'd like to note that there's no paragraph on Pine in Giitah's reads post (51).

DAY 2 ON:

ISO #68 isn't really scummy imo since it's a reasonable townie reaction to try to stop any wagon that builds up that fast but it's still worth mentioning that Giitah was the one who slowed down the wagon.

ISO #69 isn't town at all (I recall someone saying that earlier), it's just stating the obvious.

ISO #70-72 is questioning of nintendo that looks like an attempt to be town by latching onto the early suspicion, however in...

ISO #73 all the suspicion of nintendo evaporates. There's also a bizarre mention of 4-scum which I simply don't see town making.

ISO #74 is the inevitable backtrack. This looks like another weak attempt to be town by thinking that there might be 4 scum.

ISO #77 is not wanting to make an opinion on either wagon.

ISO #85 is MORE 4 mafia speculation. What? Also he doesn't jump onto the xvart wagon but also doesn't play aggressively against nintendo. This is passive scum active lurking.

All of his page 40 is horrible, as far as I'm concerned BA was pretty much confirmed town at that point from the last two claimed power roles being fakeclaims, yet Giitah lists him as a main suspect. Also it's worthwhile to note that scum were keeping BA alive because apparently they thought they could get him lynched. Post #995 is particularly scummy:

Giitah wrote:
BA has been confirmed tracker since d2, why is he still alive?
lolololol... I forgot that piece of evidence. ^^

That's a scum argument, it doesn't actually make sense.

Page 41 is backing off as he realizes that he can't get BA lynched.

Unsurprisingly, BA dies.

ISO #107+116 is STILL ON THE THEORY THAT THERE ARE FOUR SCUM. The continued mentions of this are really, really bad.

Going for an apathy lynch in #119 this late in the game is bad.

Contradicts his Valern vote in #124

#126 is bad:

Giitah wrote:I can't see everyone's reads being so wrong on hiplop

Or, "I don't have an opinion but hiplop's way too hard of a lynch to pull off.

Overall Giitah has been asking too many somewhat irrelevant questions, having too few opinions, non-committal opinions at that, and generally just going with the flow while doing "subtle" little things to make him appear town (4 scum theory, little jabs at nintendo without ever following them up until the last second).

Vote: Giitah

Yes I'm aware that it's 3 votes to lynch, a 1 vote wagon is not dangerous in the slightest.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Giitah »

Welcome back, Ace, even though what you have to say isn't helpful to me in the slightest.

@Day 1 arguments
I found Pine to be scummy because he had a tendency to point his finger at anyone who so much as looked at him. I didn't have any legitimate argument against him, all I found was that what he said reeked of scum to me.

@#73
I was questioning Nintendo here because I felt there was definitely something off about how he said Foil ought to be vigged. I didn't find anything in his responses, so I dropped it after that.

@#85
My main suspect at that time was BA, and I focused on him instead of targeting Nintendo.

On what you have to say about page 40: I don't see how two fake power roles make another claim any more believable. In any case, I don't agree with your logic here.

Page 41 is me remembering that there was a scum motivation to keep BA alive + something else up with Foil's gambit that blew away my argument that BA had to be the last scum.

@#124
What?

@#126
My opnion on hiplop was stated a while ago, I don't agree with a lot of his actions but I find his motivations to be pro-town.

tl;dr, post by post analysis SUCKS for the reason that you're only going to find incriminating evidence because your finds will be influenced by outside opinions and your own feelings towards said persons' alignment. I'm town, not the last scum.
Valern
Valern
Goon
Valern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Valern »

Mod: Please replace me.

I'm sorry, I just don't have the kind of time this game deserves. =/
l'enfer, c'est les autres
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Valern, cmon :( Its day 5, page 44...
Show
-----
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 am

Post by hiplop »

Giitah wrote:Welcome back, Ace, even though what you have to say isn't helpful to me in the slightest.

@Day 1 arguments
I found Pine to be scummy because he had a tendency to point his finger at anyone who so much as looked at him. I didn't have any legitimate argument against him, all I found was that what he said reeked of scum to me.

@#73
I was questioning Nintendo here because I felt there was definitely something off about how he said Foil ought to be vigged. I didn't find anything in his responses, so I dropped it after that.

@#85
My main suspect at that time was BA, and I focused on him instead of targeting Nintendo.

On what you have to say about page 40: I don't see how two fake power roles make another claim any more believable. In any case, I don't agree with your logic here.

Page 41 is me remembering that there was a scum motivation to keep BA alive + something else up with Foil's gambit that blew away my argument that BA had to be the last scum.

@#124
What?

@#126
My opnion on hiplop was stated a while ago, I don't agree with a lot of his actions but I find his motivations to be pro-town.

tl;dr, post by post analysis SUCKS for the reason that you're only going to find incriminating evidence because your finds will be influenced by outside opinions and your own feelings towards said persons' alignment. I'm town, not the last scum.

not a good post. Everyone has been online; which means Ace or giitah are scum, possibly both.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Scumhunter »

hiplop, there is no way there would be 4 scum in this game given our power role set. There is 1 scum left almost for sure. Do you think valern is town then?
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Scumhunter »

ace, if giitah flips town who would you then suspect? id like your reads on all the alive players if you can...
Show
-----
-----
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by hiplop »

Scumhunter wrote:hiplop, there is no way there would be 4 scum in this game given our power role set. There is 1 scum left almost for sure. Do you think valern is town then?

by POE. yeah valern is town for now
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Giitah »

hiplop wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:hiplop, there is no way there would be 4 scum in this game given our power role set. There is 1 scum left almost for sure. Do you think valern is town then?

Doesn't work. There's one conclusion Valern missed, that would be that he's scum/I'm scum and that our partner is waiting for someone else to put a vote down so we can quicklynch.

Hiplop, what's so bad about it?

@Valern
You gotta be kidding me, right?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

Giitah wrote:
hiplop wrote:

Doesn't work. There's one conclusion Valern missed, that would be that he's scum/I'm scum and that our partner is waiting for someone else to put a vote down so we can quicklynch.

Hiplop, what's so bad about it?

@Valern
You gotta be kidding me, right?

it was me that posted that, not valern.

You have no partner; thats the thing.

Just wasnt a townie post, read it as not sincere.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”