Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by deselby »

Bobs was a big suspect of mine yesterday, but his claim (pretty much a claim) means I am not voting bobs.
Zodiark is scummy, and now my no.1 suspect. I am not voting him yet however as I don't want to put him at L-1 so early in the day, with 2 replacements yet to post. I am wary that we may allow a scum or 2 to lurk through 3 entire days....

Welcome havingfitz, look forward to hearing your thoughts.
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by deselby »

That possibly sounded a bit more accusatory than I meant it to...
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by bobsnox »

I'm all for lynching one of the replacements. I have a hunch the Celebloki kill was random, which means scum went awol and the mod had to pick someone to kill for them.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Late night...will read and post thoughts tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by deselby »

bobsnox wrote:I'm all for lynching one of the replacements. I have a hunch the Celebloki kill was random, which means scum went awol and the mod had to pick someone to kill for them.

I agree the celeb kill was unexpected. If it was a mod-random kill, what do you think it means re zodiark? I think it would be less likely zodiark is scum. Of course we can't actually know about the kill for sure, zod remains a good lynch, but we should certainly wait to hear a decent amount from the replacements before lynching tiday.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 am

Post by CooLskins »

Zodiark13 wrote:
bobsnox wrote:You are either terrible town or scum. Your play is beyond scummy regardless of my evidence that suggests you might not be scum. You are still the best suspect based on your atrocious treatment of this game from the very beginning. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I am. Knowing that you'd be my target, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had someone else send in the NK.

Way to out yourself as a tracker. Also, nice WIFOM attack there. Paint my play as bad all you like, yours has been worse. I mean, having evidence to clear someone, and yet saying that you won't mention what it is just to let a player be lynched? As I said, scum looking for an easy lynch if ever there was.

He never had evidence to clear you. If he is a tracker, then he never really had any evidence regarding you because no scum team in their right mind would send you to do the kill.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 am

Post by CooLskins »

Okay, I'm going to look back at the hrez wagon to look for people who pushed for hrez instead of zodiark. I'll be back with my results later.

-Bub
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 am

Post by bobsnox »

deselby wrote:
bobsnox wrote:I'm all for lynching one of the replacements. I have a hunch the Celebloki kill was random, which means scum went awol and the mod had to pick someone to kill for them.

I agree the celeb kill was unexpected. If it was a mod-random kill, what do you think it means re zodiark? I think it would be less likely zodiark is scum. Of course we can't actually know about the kill for sure, zod remains a good lynch, but we should certainly wait to hear a decent amount from the replacements before lynching tiday.
That's a separate theory from the Zodiark theory. It may be that Zodiark is just horrible town and scum were actually awol last night. I would be good with lynching antihero's slot if we don't lynch Zodiark. But I want to hear from his replacement asap.
CooLskins wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
bobsnox wrote:You are either terrible town or scum. Your play is beyond scummy regardless of my evidence that suggests you might not be scum. You are still the best suspect based on your atrocious treatment of this game from the very beginning. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I am. Knowing that you'd be my target, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had someone else send in the NK.

Way to out yourself as a tracker. Also, nice WIFOM attack there. Paint my play as bad all you like, yours has been worse. I mean, having evidence to clear someone, and yet saying that you won't mention what it is just to let a player be lynched? As I said, scum looking for an easy lynch if ever there was.

He never had evidence to clear you. If he is a tracker, then he never really had any evidence regarding you because no scum team in their right mind would send you to do the kill.

That's why I'm still voting him.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by bobsnox »

where is everyone? <_<
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Parama »

I'll just keep waiting...
You'll just keep waiting...
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Ill have time to give this a good look on tuesday morning.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by deselby »

Pretty stagnant today......

@don, what do you think of bob now his claim is public?
@zodiark, what do you think of the claim, you have voted for him after all.
@xvart, where are you?

@mod any news on the other replacement?

What do people think of the HC slot? Generally I thought his posting was reasonable, but if the random celeb kill is a possibilty, what about a HC-kondi scumteam? I noticed HC was scathing of the Beck lynch, (including bobs, parama and celeb) but didn't mention kondi who put beck at L-1 without giving reasons.......

Am I reaching? probably....but hey, not much else going on at the moment.....
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by xvart »

I'm here. Will post tomorrow. Still trying to process everything.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I haven't had a chance to do a thorough read through today. I did look at all the votes and did a quick look over the game. My top suspect atm is bobsox. he has been on both mislynches, his vote was all over the place on D2 and despite having evidence to clear Zodiak...he has his vote on him. Plus, he is content to vote the replacement players on a 'hunch.' WTF? 19 pages of material with 4 dead townies and you want to vote on a hunch? Do you think celebloki was a random mod kill because all the scum (except apparently Zodiak) were unavailable to submit a kill? If you are town you're not doing your fellow townies any good.

VOTE: bobsnox

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by bobsnox »

the theories are separate; I haven't decided which one is best yet. Obviously Zodiark is not scum if the second theory is accurate. I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone. All of my statements regarding my targets have been couched in terms of probability and likelihood. Zodiark could easily still be scum regardless that I saw no action last night. No scum team in its right mind would send him to do the kill last night as someone pointed out.

That's a horrible replacement post and I'm starting to lean toward leaving Zodiark alone for today and getting rid of the awol slots.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by bobsnox »

strawmans suck
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Great I just got lynched of one of my games. And I'm also out of v/la. SO that means ether this morning or in the afternoon expect a good post from me. This game is on;y 19 pages so a full re-read wall/commentary on every significant post will come your way (most likely in the after noon).
after a wank.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:the theories are separate; I haven't decided which one is best yet. Obviously Zodiark is not scum if the second theory is accurate. I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone. All of my statements regarding my targets have been couched in terms of probability and likelihood. Zodiark could easily still be scum regardless that I saw no action last night. No scum team in its right mind would send him to do the kill last night as someone pointed out.

That's a horrible replacement post and I'm starting to lean toward leaving Zodiark alone for today and getting rid of the awol slots.

bobsnox wrote:I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone.

bobsnox wrote:
I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone.

bobsnox wrote:Ok screw it. You try to clear a guy and he rages on you.

Lynch the fucking liar with fire.

FTR, I think thats CooLdog, since CooLdog just got lynched in the game I'm modding. XD
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Or it could be a failed hydra too...
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Parama »

Nice try Zodiark, but that's not a contradiction. bobsnox is just bad at words or something.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 am

Post by bobsnox »

jumping all over a miswording is pretty bad play. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, not clear you 100%. This is consistent with what I said earlier about Parama:
bobsnox wrote:There is a reason I seem like a buddy with Parama, btw. He is not today's lynch and neither am I. He may be at a later time but we need a lot more evidence to go off of.

you really need to read the whole game and stop tunneling a claimed town PR.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 am

Post by havingfitz »

bobsnox wrote:the theories are separate; I haven't decided which one is best yet. Obviously Zodiark is not scum if the second theory is accurate. I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone. All of my statements regarding my targets have been couched in terms of probability and likelihood. Zodiark could easily still be scum regardless that I saw no action last night. No scum team in its right mind would send him to do the kill last night as someone pointed out.

So correct me if I am wrong....

Theory 1- You have evidence that Zodiark is clear (as clear as Parama??? which I would like to hear your reasoning on). But despite this...you are voting him [Zodiark] anyway. BTW...does this mean you think Parama is scum as well since they are both equally clear?

Theory 2- All the scum were unavailable/awol and therefore the mod felt it was his duty to execute a random kill on scum's behalf. So therefore anyone who was not present over the last night phase is probably scum. Is that correct? I assume this theory would rely on Zodiark not being scum because he was around. But since you are voting Zodiark and not trying to convince the other's who are voting him that he is "clear," you must really believe he
is
scum which would negate the basis of your 2nd theory.

Also, since you are prepared to base your D3 vote on a "hunch" and not on actual comments or actions that have taken place over the last two plus days (as evidenced by the fact you aren't giving any evidence and calling your suspicions a....."hunch"), why not just ask the mod how he would process the night phase if scum had not submitted a kill? I don't think his response matters one way or the other because you either think Zodiark is scum (and he was here) or you are saying all 3 scum (assuming 3) were absent. Which is almost more of a stretch than thinking you are town.

As for my last post being horrible....that's funny. If I had come in and said bobsnox is town and put a vote down on Zodiark you probably would have been high fiving me.

Preview edit- bobsnox...can you link me to where a PR has claimed?

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Parama wrote:Nice try Zodiark, but that's not a contradiction. bobsnox is just bad at words or something.

Quick to defend scumbuddies. Noted.

bobsnox wrote:jumping all over a miswording is pretty bad play. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, not clear you 100%. This is consistent with what I said earlier about Parama:
bobsnox wrote:There is a reason I seem like a buddy with Parama, btw. He is not today's lynch and neither am I. He may be at a later time but we need a lot more evidence to go off of.

you really need to read the whole game and stop tunneling a claimed town PR.

Perhaps I quoted the wrong posts or something. You claimed to have knowledge that would clear me, and yet you refused to provide such evidence, preferring to let my get lynched instead, despite said evidence. Now, you took heat for the claim, and are now saying that you don't even have any evidence. And what exactly is the relevence of the quote, other that your usual BS of trying to lead the town? It's all you've done all game.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Parama »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Parama wrote:Nice try Zodiark, but that's not a contradiction. bobsnox is just bad at words or something.

Quick to defend scumbuddies. Noted.

OH CRAP BOBSNOX HE CAUGHT ON

DAMMIT, LYNCH HIM FASTER PEOPLE
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 am

Post by xvart »

bobsnox, 421 wrote:Not sure about Zodiark anymore. His posts are obvscum but I have other evidence that puts him on the same playing field as Parama...

I really don't like the fact that you are clearing people so to speak because they didn't travel anywhere during the night phase, especially since there have been no scum flips.

bobsnox, 445 wrote:You are either terrible town or scum. Your play is beyond scummy regardless of my evidence that suggests you might not be scum. You are still the best suspect based on your atrocious treatment of this game from the very beginning. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I am. Knowing that you'd be my target, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had someone else send in the NK.

Lynching "terrible town" is generally a bad play at this point in the game.

deselby, 454 wrote:I agree the celeb kill was unexpected. If it was a mod-random kill, what do you think it means re zodiark? I think it would be less likely zodiark is scum. Of course we can't actually know about the kill for sure, zod remains a good lynch, but we should certainly wait to hear a decent amount from the replacements before lynching tiday.

As long as we are throwing out conspiracy theories about the Celebloki kill, I'll just say maybe bobnox is a scum tracker and tracked him the previous night. Seems like a reasonable suggestion to me. The mere suggestion that the scum NK was randomized is absurd because that would require all the scum team to have flaked, and unless there is some reason to think we only have two scum in this game at the very least I won't even consider this all and at the very most consider it scum distractions.

bobsnox, 464 wrote:Zodiark could easily still be scum regardless that I saw no action last night. No scum team in its right mind would send him to do the kill last night as someone pointed out.

If no scum team in their right mind would send Zodiark to commit the kill then why did you track him?

VOTE: bobnox

Tonight I'll have more as I'm going to parse out more of these soft claims and see what I can make of it. Honestly though, the whole conversation today seems pretty contrived and preplanned to me.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”