killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 am

Post by killerjester »

vollkan wrote:
Pinky wrote: I (as in 'myself') numbered (as in 'I, II, II...') the different parts of my case. I'm referring to Part I.

I can't find it...which post #?

David Xanatos wrote:I think he means #289.. he called it A, B, C etc though..

#417... In the spoiler tags.. "Hi I'm vollkan and DavidX, I don't know where the izak bandwagon came from, but I'm not gonna worry about it too much lawl."
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Zinger2099 wrote:@Vezok and ThAdmiral, rather presumptuous of both of you to think you know what my win condition is.

Not participating in the game goes against any win condition.
Unless not-participating is your win condition... But it's not.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Meransiel wrote:You could replace Pine if you wanted. Or Glowball. Or 4 other people. But nooo, I'm easy meat.

They haven't said they are not participating on purpose.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Uuh, I just got back from a holiday, and I'm unpacking. Excuse me for not having dropped everything to read over the game in minute detail as soon as I arrived back home, and instead prioritising real life issues. I made one comment gleaned from quickly glancing at his ISO, so sue me. I still need to go back and read everything I missed.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 am

Post by marco1610 »

I really doubt a mafia would make himself public enemy number 1 they way Meransiel seems to be. Honestly, if he says he'll become active Day 2; let's just take his word for now and actually contribute on scumhunting. We're just helping mafia by harassing someone over such a small deal.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Junpei »

First: stop quoting walls when you are only responding to a small piece or making a small comment.

Second: Marco that's called wifom and besides, I'd rather get the moron out the way early, lets pressure him.

Third: Volkan I've seen a scum team of purely hard lurkers (like the ones that almost never post) before. You have to be wary of that as it is hard to gauge their scumminess and you can't just hold it off till lategame.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 am

Post by marco1610 »

Junpei wrote:Second: Marco that's called wifom and besides, I'd rather get the moron out the way early, lets pressure him.

True. But just because it's WIFOM doesn't mean, we just take it as a null. I mean, at some point a guy HAS to make a choice. We do this during night actions all the time. I'm just giving my opinion on why a scum probably wouldn't try something like this. Just seems more stupid than a gambit.

Third: Volkan I've seen a scum team of purely hard lurkers (like the ones that almost never post) before. You have to be wary of that as it is hard to gauge their scumminess and you can't just hold it off till lategame.

This is true. I've seen such teams too. However, he promises to post in the second day. But alright, lets not just put all our stocks in one wagon though. Competing wagons is the way to victory. And it'll also help us if mafia has an executioner or something.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Junpei »

Mod please prod easjo682

3 posts and last one was the 15th...

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 am

Post by killerjester »

I'm a fan of "when in doubt, vig the lurker" as Vig; Vig has considerably more freedom here than the lynch does. Lurker hunting as the rest of the town really ruins the game.

In the best situation, the Mod replaces or at least prods the hell out of all lurkers, but generally the idea is if you aren't the Mod, aren't the Vig, and aren't a scum trying to set up a Vig claim..then just stay the hell away from lurkers. Meransiel isn't going to be lynched today, plain and simple. I bet anything he's aware of this, and that's why he won't stop lurking anything short of L-1 with someone showing willingness to drop the hammer. He's risking a hell of a lot for himself at N1 and in regards with the Mod, but that's his own prerogative as the rest of us really,
really
can't do anything to stop him.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Meransiel »

Wow, it worked.

marco1610 wrote:I really doubt a mafia would make himself public enemy number 1 they way Meransiel seems to be. Honestly, if he says he'll become active Day 2; let's just take his word for now and actually contribute on scumhunting. We're just helping mafia by harassing someone over such a small deal.

Town.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Chevre »

Pinky and the Brain: I've read Post #417 thrice now, and I have to ask, why did you put the case for izak in spoiler? It seems like something a skimmer would just brush right over.

Papppums Leather Jacket wrote:Zinger townslipped. He's town.

You need to explain this.

Meransiel - activity is not measured in post counts. I have provided more information in one post than you have have in all your posts.

Zinger2009, are you town? It's a simple yes/no question.

Also, Meransiel, after your apparent revelation with marco, are you going to contribute now?
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Meransiel »

Chevre wrote:Also, Meransiel, after your apparent revelation with marco, are you going to contribute now?

No, not really. Now that I gave you an obvtown, can you please let me lurk quietly? Thank you.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 am

Post by marco1610 »

What revelation? He just called me town? Mafia would know this best.

I'm not insinuating he's mafia though. The lurking and uncooperative attitude is annoying and irritating but until he's pulling off a major gambit, I really do think he's town. Our power roles can make the right decisions. Let's not waste our time trying to lynch him.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Meransiel »

Anyway, Chevre, you have a single useful post, which is a huge wall where you lainly agree with people and park your vote on me with little to add to that.

Therefore, I will smile and ignore you.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Meransiel »

marco1610 wrote:What revelation? He just called me town? Mafia would know this best.

I'm not insinuating he's mafia though. The lurking and uncooperative attitude is annoying and irritating but until he's pulling off a major gambit, I really do think he's town. Our power roles can make the right decisions. Let's not waste our time trying to lynch him.

The lurking and uncooperative attitude are a great shield of a reason to park one's vote, or influence others into doing so. You're neither. Therefore, town.
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Zinger2099 »

Chevre wrote:Zinger2009, are you town? It's a simple yes/no question.

No, I'm not.

I'm
SELF
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Meransiel »

Zinger, you're focusing discussion on yourself in a completely useless way, which helps because I am suspecting the people attacking you. You have my gratitude.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Junpei »

Meransiel wrote:Zinger, you're focusing discussion on yourself in a completely useless way, which helps because I am suspecting the people attacking you. You have my gratitude.

You're a moron on a whole new level of dumb.

Mod I hope you'll excuse that comment given the circumstances.

Just because he pointed out that you'd be gambiting town does NOT make him obvtown. You could say he's buddying or just pointing something out we all knew. I will not take you off my lynchlist. I will still lynch you with passion if I decide to, I do not believe you will be active day 2, I believe you'll just be as bad as you are as far as content goes. You'll not give us as much as we hope and as a result you'll get lynched. But there's a mechanical reason why you want to live to n1, I know it. There's something that is so good that you would risk death in future days if it means you can be assured of your n1 arrival.

The fact you want so badly to make it to n1 scares me. Town wouldn't have to show that desire this way, scum might.

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Zinger2099 »

Meransiel wrote:Zinger, you're focusing discussion on yourself in a completely useless way, which helps because I am suspecting the people attacking you. You have my gratitude.
I am not intentionally focusing discussion on myself. I would rather slip under the radar, personally. But alas, I'm just not used to playing self-aligned roles.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zinger- Than the more important question is "Do you win with town?". Otherwise, you know that it won't end well for you.

@Chkballin- Yes, thank you. Now I can go back to

Unvote.
Vote: DavidX

@Meren- but you are here every page to tell us why you're not going to post. Why not thoughts/reactions on the posts up until yours?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Meransiel »

Junpei wrote:The fact you want so badly to make it to n1 scares me. Town wouldn't have to show that desire this way, scum might.

You can lynch me if you want to, I don't really care. So this point is null and void. By the way, this is exactly how I, as scum, was trying to get a VI lynched in one of my games. Easy way to pass as desperate town who did, in fact, find scum.

Vote: Junpei

@Zinger: I don't care if you were aware or not, you are still very helpful.

@Peregrine: I am neither analyzing the entirety of the game nor looking for relational tells to better read everybody. I am simply generating discussion. Which requires nothing more than reading the page you're posting on.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Junpei »

Meran then how the fuck do you plan to be competent day 2 after 40 pages have been posted? You'll be so far behind we'll never see you.

Also I got this from your post:

1) You're doing something you do as scum normally

2) You think I'm a village idiot.

AtE voting noted.

chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 am

Post by chkballin »

Zinger2099 wrote:

No, I'm not.

I'm
SELF

What is this supposed to mean? Are you trying to claim SK or Survivor?

As for Meransiel, I hate thinking that scum would never be that obvious but he's been asking for trouble so it's some sort of play or tactic. Maybe he's trying to read people or something definitely nothing lynch worthy at this point. We have bigger fish to fry- PeregrineV gets it...DavidX is scum so let's do this!

~
BALLIN
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Meransiel »

Junpei wrote:Meran then how the fuck do you plan to be competent day 2 after 40 pages have been posted? You'll be so far behind we'll never see you.

Also I got this from your post:

1) You're doing something you do as scum normally

2) You think I'm a village idiot.

AtE voting noted.

0. As you can easily see, I am reading all pages I am posting on. So no, only 17 pages to munch for me. Pages that will make more sense and are more worth a damn after I see the night kills.

1. Yes, if I were scum I would play the same way right now.

2. No, I think I'm a village idiot. Who attracts scum.

@chk: Zinger is safe for today. Cause I say so. Honestly you gain nothing from his death.
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Zinger2099 »

chkballin wrote:
Zinger2099 wrote:

No, I'm not.

I'm
SELF

What is this supposed to mean? Are you trying to claim SK or Survivor?
No. I am neither.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”